Gorilla and the Metalhead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
173 Followers

Carlos gasped. He was seeing stars. He couldn't believe this was what it felt like to be fucked. Before he knew it, Gorilla's thick meat was mashing up against his prostate and his balls erupted. Carlos hadn't even touched his cock, but his rockstar sperm sprayed all over Gorilla's bunk sheets, and all over his faux-classy shagpile mancave carpet. He wasn't sure if he'd ever cum so hard, it was like all the muscles in his entire body were flexing and spasming in perfect unison. He moaned in pain and ecstasy.

Gorilla could tell from the way Carlos's anus was flexing and spasming around his shaft that he'd just fucked a load out of him. The thought made Gorilla's own balls tighten. He grunted as he thrust his dick deep into Carlos, firing half a dozen shots of thick seed deep into Carlos's bowels.

Gorilla couldn't sleep with another man in his bed and he had absolutely no interest in post-sex hugging, kissing or conversation. This wasn't part of Carlos's sexual palette either, so nobody was offended.

Gentleman that Gorilla was, he told Carlos he could sleep on the floor of his rig for a few hours if he wanted to, but that he needed to be on the road fairly early in the morning and he'd have to kick him out before he fired up the engine. Carlos was exhausted. He got dressed and took up the offer of a few hours' sleep. He felt Gorilla's cum seeping out of his ass into his underpants as he lay down.

*

There were no goodbyes in the morning.

Gorilla drove to the Walmart depot at sunrise and unloaded his freight on time. He took a short nap, but the next job and the next destination were just around the corner.

Carlos disembarked and walked the rest of the way home. He knew he stank pretty bad. He was so unused to feeling like this. He'd had his mouth on Gorilla's dick and balls, he'd had Gorilla's ass in his face, he'd been fucked in Gorilla's mobile mancave and Gorilla's semen had dried on the inside of his briefs. Good thing he lived alone.

He walked up the stairs to his apartment, unlocked the door, and realised how thirsty he was. He drank two tall glasses of water, stripped off, threw his clothes into the laundry hamper and started the shower. He lathered up his hair and gently washed the dried cum out. Then he washed his face for what felt like a million years.

His anus tingled and he noticed his dick was rock hard. If he was honest with himself, that trucker was fucking hot. He loved feeling submissive to him, and he'd definitely let him fuck him again, should they ever meet.

He soaped up a hand, stroked himself, and he came hard as his knees trembled. His semen splashed against the shower glass, and he watched as it slowly made its way down the drain.

flatiron2
flatiron2
173 Followers
12