Gosh

Story Info
A student tries a CNC scene at school, but is tricked.
12.7k words
4.65
25.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following very dark story has themes of misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"Gosh, I feel so fucking stupid," I say under my breath as I walk through the school hallway. It's true too. I feel so stupid and dumb that my face is bright red. Anyone that looks at me will know something's up, which is the last thing I need. Oh, how did I get myself into such a stupid mess?

I stop for a moment, having moved to the side of the rapidly moving hallway, filled with students. Life moves all around me as I stop and wait, not sure if I can keep going, knowing what is about to happen.

"Why? Why did I set this up?" I ask myself, feeling not just stupid and dumb, but pathetic as well. In a way, I guess that's the point, to feel stupid and pathetic, but this is the wrong sort of version of those feelings. The version I wanted was to be sexy and hot, not...stupid and idiotic.

My name is April. I'm eighteen years old and go to Old Elmer's Senior High. It's a twelfth grade only school, so there's no one under eighteen here. It's mostly eighteen and nineteen year old's here, all preparing for college or for whatever job they'll be doing for life. It's a new concept that the district is doing, so reach the locals have called it Legal High as every girl here is legal, which attracts a lot of attention.

You might be asking yourself, "what did she set up?" Well, that's the thing. It's sort of embarrassing. And, as you can probably guess, it is a sex thing. An embarrassing sex thing for lack of a better word.

I'm not any sort of whore or slut or whatever sexual term that is given to women these days. I'm not a prude either. I've had sex before, a few times actually. Even did some kinky stuff. Got tied up. Another time I was spanked. Another time it was outside where we could have been caught. Sure, it was 3 in the morning and we were really quiet, but still could have gotten caught.

I'm not a nerd by any means, but not a party girl either. My goal this year has been to study and make sure I can have everything ready for when I enter college. It's just my college is strict. Really strict. Like religiously strict. That's because the scholarship I got is a religious based scholarship, which means I have to join a sorority that is really conservative and religious.

Not that I mind. Like I said, I'm not a slut that brings home guys each week or anything, but I do like to experiment, you know? To try new things. To have fun. Whenever I have a kink, I can more often than not find a friend or a date to try it with...mostly. Some of the more embarrassing stuff, not so much, but I don't mind looking.

Which leads me to today. I was chatting with one of my friends, a girl named Alex. She let slip that her bum was sore. From that, I got her to confess that she actually tried anal sex for the first time, which is really surprising. The moment it gets out that you did something like that, everyone in the school is going to know. But Alex revealed that it wasn't going to happen, because she didn't do it with a date.

Alex revealed that there was a "worker" that would do as you wanted, for a price. I didn't think much of it, as that just means he's a prostitute. But she explained how it's different because he would fulfill any sex act in secret, never mentioning that it ever happened. And if he liked the sex act, it would be cheaper than if he didn't.

The only catch is that she didn't know who the person was. The guy wore a mask and full body clothes, so she couldn't figure who it was, nor saw any tattoos. And given the nature of the sex act she wanted, the guy was behind her the entire time.

Alex did think that it was a teacher because he seemed older. That he seemed mature in the way he talked and acted, unless the boy students that go here who still laugh at fart jokes. It makes sense in a way. Be a good way for a teacher to make a little bit of extra money.

I'll save you the details of me going back and forth with Alex about believing her. Or the details of her encouraging me to contact him because my time was running out. Not that I'm after anal sex. That just seems like it would hurt. But I do have many fantasies that I want to fulfill before I go off to college. Kinky ones that I can't share with anyone because then I really will be labeled as a freak.

You no doubt will guess that yes, after two months of thinking about it, I did end up reaching out to him. Or rather I reached out to his social media handle, "BreakorElmerHigh." I was really careful to never say my name or drop who I was. And he did the same when he replied, not mentioning anything about the school at all.

We chatted a lot about my kinks and fantasies I had. We also talked about things I didn't want, to make sure he understood completely. I'll admit, it was really, really weird. We were talking about sex stuff, but not in a sexual manner. More like talking about all the stuff you need to bring with you on a trip or something.

The guy listened to everything, even going so far as to make me quiz him to make sure he understood. And yes, this was extremely awkward. Having to admit such embarrassing kinks was bad enough, but to have to quiz someone over them? Super weird. But I give the guy credit, he always had the right answer.

The only thing that worried me is that at times the guy seemed really creepy. It's hard to explain as he never did or say anything super lewd, but a few comment he would make were odd. It felt almost like he was doing it on purpose to see my reaction.

Alex said he was bright and bubbly when she dealt with him, which made it much easier. But he seemed more dark and emo with me. It never reached the point of making me scared, but when I would give examples of kinks I like, the suggestions he had of what could be done where always far more, well, extreme. He tried to explain this by saying he has to give a hardcore example first to which I have to scale it back.

I guess you are all caught up now. Oh, wait, no, you're not. I did, well, you know, sign up with the guy. Yeah, I'm paying him to, you know, do stuff to me. The stuff I want.

And well, part of the fantasy is that it happens here at school. I know. I know. Don't judge me. It's just, hint of public and trouble is part of the kinks. Where there has to be some danger as I if I was caught having sex here, my life would be ruined.

The way it starts is that I'm to walk down this hallway, with a bright red headband with a flower on it. That'll let him know it's me. It also lets him know that I am still wanting to go through with the fantasy. That I haven't changed my mind.

At some point while I walk down this hallway, he'll strike. He'll get me and the fantasy will begin for real. Oh, I guess I didn't go over all my kinks are. It's really embarrassing to admit, but I just find them damn hot. If I hadn't seen this one Hentai clip, I never would have had these ideas. It's just...that clip was really, super-hot. It was of this college student walking to class when some bullies surround her. They bullied her hard and made her go into an empty classroom. And soon she had to...ummm, you get the idea.

Yes, I'm into that sort of stuff. Too often I'm made as the club president or head of whatever student group I'm in. At first, being in charge was fun. I even got a little drunk on the power. But after a while, it gets, well, boring.

I enjoy not being in charge at all. In fact, I love being submissive. Not just submissive, but helpless. Feeling like that makes me feel NOT like the straight-A student who has a free ride at college, but a stupid, silly little girl who deserves to get wrecked, sexually. A girl made to feel like a set of tits and a pussy for use.

Don't judge me. I'm already nervous as can be, and I don't need anything else to make this worse. And people shouldn't be kink-shamed if their kinks aren't hurting anyone else.

Looking down the hallway, I try to spot which teacher it could be. I've just left the commons area, which is where all the students hang out before the bell rings to start the day. And now that it's rung, students flood all the halls, where all the teachers hang outside their classrooms door, making sure no one kills each other.

Knowing that I must look pale, I keep scanning the area while trying to look upbeat so no one thinks there's something going on. Like I'm being secretly blackmailed or abused at home or something.

"Headband, headband, who's wearing a headband?" I say to myself as I look from teacher to teacher. I look repeatedly, trying to see who is wearing the tell that will let me know it's them. But despite looking over and over, I don't see any such thing. Just normal, tired looking teachers.

"You ok?" Someone asks from behind as I've started to walk really slow. Turning to look behind me, I see a girl named Cindy. Instantly my gut a sort of "not her, anyone but her," feeling but I do my best to force it away.

"Oh, yeah," I say, trying to be polite but to not engage her. Cindy's ok, but she's sort of strange. She's overweight and very tall, giving her an almost football player type build but she acts as if she's the hottest girl in school. Plus she's always making very vulgar sex references at the worst possible times. I always took it that it's her way of separating herself from everyone else to be memorable, but you can only hear "Get down between my legs and lick all of it ," as a curse before you start to find it sort of gross.

"Just waiting for a friend," I lie to Cindy, not wanting to be rude and tell her to leave me alone. Normally I would engage her for a little while as I don't think she has many friends, but not today. I don't want her around when the guy does what he's going to do. And it isn't the sort of thing you can share with her because the entire school would then know.

After saying this, I hope that it's enough for her to move on. Otherwise she'll want to walk with me and tell me some sick sex story that is no doubt made up, such as her being gangbanged by a group of 60 year old men. Or the time she had to blow her brother. Or some other stupid, gross story.

Then, by a miracle, I see a friend of mine named Tina behind us. She's walking in the middle of the hallway, happily bouncing about with her book-filled backpack on her back. Like an angel from heaven, she gets closer, becoming my savior.

"Tina!" I call out and waddle through the sea of people towards her. When she sees me and we lock eyes, I wink several times as a clue that she needs to save me. Thankfully she spots this and plays along.

"I've been waiting girl, where you been?" I ask, to which Tina pretends to be flustered. Like the good actor she is, she looks very believable.

"I know, I'm sorry. Just running late, you know?" Tina lies as she plays along. We both start walking together down the hallway, moving past Cindy. I then turn to Cindy and give her a polite wave, signalling for her to stay where she is so Tina and I can discuss "personal" stuff. This gets Cindy to stop, where she does give a weak wave back.

"What gross story she tell today?" Tina asks a few moments later, after we are away from Cindy. That's one of the reasons why Tina and I are friends, she knows the exact reason why I needed to be saved.

I sigh in response to her question as I don't like to be mean and talk about people, but Cindy is, well, Cindy. She makes it too easy to complain about. She's just plain gross and weird. Like the female version of a creepy old man at the club.

"Thankfully none. Was only there for like 2 seconds before I saw you," I tell Tina as we move down the hallway together. As we walk, my body still feels stiff as a board and my heart pounds hard. My anxiety is so damn high as I know it's still going to happen. That I may be taken at any moment.

"Speaking of gross," Tina says with a disgusted tone. She then motions to the side. Looking in that direction, I sigh again.

Mark. Freaking Mark. Overweight, dirty clothes Mark. Mark, who will argue to the death about the dumbest topics. Who will pick a fight over that stupid topic, even if no one cares. Yes, I know Pokemon is very popular, but why would you want to start a fight over it when everyone else is talking about questions that are on the mid-term?

Again, I don't like to be mean, but with Mark you have to be direct. You have to be firm and say NO, otherwise he won't take the hint. What makes him extra gross is that he'll ask any girl who just tells him hello for the first time. Hell, he's asked out teachers!

Mark wouldn't be so bad, but he's sort of gross. Doesn't shave like he should, is very overweight, and never combs his hair. Thankfully he does bathe and wear deodorant. But he's the type that I would never want to see his house.

"Just don't look," Tina reminds. If Mark happens to see you looking in his direction, he'll engage you. It's his opening to leech on and make your life hell for a few moment. So, on purpose I look at Tina, acting as if we are in the middle of a deep conversation.

"I really don't think the project should be about the proposed Congress spending cuts," I say out of nowhere, a little bit too loud. Right as I say this, I swear I feel Mark looking at the back of my head, wanting to talk to me. No doubt because I tend to be nicer to him than most.

Many people just tell him "fuck off" the moment they see him, but I'm not that cruel. It may be stupid, but I think that sometimes people are not aware that they are being rude or creepy, so you have to let them know. And I've done that with Mark. A few times I'm told him that the things he just said to me are inappropriate or rude, to which I believe he responded positively. An example of this is when he asked me if I've knocked stuff off my desk due to the size of my tits.

"Ms. April," a deep booming voice calls out my name. When I hear it, I stop walking as a cold fear runs over me.

No. It can't be. It can't be Mark. Of all people, not Mark. Please. I can't have it be Mark. Please. Oh Please. Don't let this be true.

Confused and scared, I turn around, preparing my soul to see Mark standing there to let me know he's the one that's going to do my fantasy. Preparing to tell him that I will scream as loud as I can if he even tries to get sexual with me.

Only when I turn around, I receive another shock. It wasn't Mark that called out my name. I see one of the Vice Principals of the school standing next to an open door, his arms crossed over his broad chest. The door is to an empty classroom with the light off, looking very private.

Utterly shocked, I stare at him. It's so shocking that people walking behind me run into me as I refuse to move. It nearly causes a pile up with me falling over, but I quickly start making my way to the side.

It's Vice Principal Tethers? He's the secret sex fantasy guy? Wow. I never would have guessed that. He's so straight laced and boring that it doesn't feel right. I mean, he's the only principal to enforce any of the clothing rules. And I think he's a Deacon at his church! He's having sex with students for money? Holy shit I don't believe it.

"Y-Y-Yes sir?" I ask as I approach him, insanely scared and stupefied. The closer I get to him, the larger he becomes. The vice principal towers over me like normal, his arms crossed to show how large they are under his suit as he is one of the few teachers here that work out with the students.

His intense eyes look down at me with a strange fierce manner as I get closer to him. Never before have I been this intimidated by him. Never before have I thought of him in any other terms instead of a principal.

"Don't look so scared. I'm not going to bite you. Just reminding you we still need a picture for the presentation," Vice Principal Tether tells me with his deep voice.

Confused, I look up at him, not knowing what he's talking about. Then it hits me. The "Starlight Dinner." It's a special ceremony/dinner that the school is holding for all students that received scholarships. They are making some sort of presentation to show at the dinner and they need pictures.

"Oh, y-yes sir," I say, humiliated, but not in any sort of sexual way. How could I have thought it was him? I'm not even sure how I feel about that either. In a way I was excited, but also horrified. It was truly going to be shocking if it ended up being him.

"Hey! Mister Johnson, put it down, NOW!" Vice Principal Tether suddenly yells in his stern manner as he spots something happening in the crowd. His large body moves forward, walking past me as he parts the sea of students as he walks away. With ease he moves through everyone, not worried about knocking anyone over.

Watching him walk away and wondering what it would have felt like to be dominated by him, I chuckle. It's a chuckle of relief as I'm not sure I could have handled going through that. Especially as I would have to see him at the dinner and I don't know if I could have done that. If I could have acted like nothing happened.

The feeling of being dumb, stupid and more hits me, but this time it makes me laugh. It's a real laugh that comes barreling out too. I'm not even sure I could have had sex with him, for real. He could have really broken me as he's so huge.

"Don't fucking say a word, bitch," a squeaky, nerdy voice threatens from behind me. Instantly fear fills me, but not because of the voice. It's at what is pressed against the side of my neck.

I can't see what is pressed hard again me as I'm too scared to move, but I know it's sharp. It has a point, much like a knife because I feel it threatening to break my skin. It's pressed against me hard, implying at any moment it could do damage to me, not caring if we are in the hallway or not. That it could slice my throat in a flash, ending everything.

Oh shit. It's HIM. It has to be. Who else would be doing this? I just didn't know he was going to be this...aggressive. I for sure didn't know he was going to have a fucking weapon! What the fuck?! We talked about this. We talked about the way it was to happen, and it wasn't like this!

Suddenly, it feels like the world goes dark. That someone took all the light away. I then see that it hasn't, it only feels like that because someone has stepped in front of me.

A very large and wide person moves directly in front of me, blocking everything. The person is so close to me that their entire back presses against my front. Since this person is so huge, they eclipse me easily.

"C-C-Cindy?" I ask in surprise, now recognizing the image on the back of her shirt. It's a shirt that only she would wear as it's some indy rock band. And at the moment, the logo on the back is literally pressed against my face.

Cindy doesn't respond. But I know it's her because now I smell her perfume. It's perfume only she wears as well.

Some logical part of my brain tells me what she's doing; blocking me. Blocking my entire body. With Cindy standing in front of me, no one can see me. She's effectively blocked anyone from seeing what is happening to me. Blocked the fact that someone is holding a weapon against my fucking throat.

"N-N-No....p-p-p-please," I beg in a whisper as whomever has the knife pressed against my throat starts pulling me backward. My eyes widen as I try to think of what to do, but my own fear makes it impossible to think clearly.

I'm pulled backward into the empty black classroom fast, too scared to even scream or yell. And as I'm moved backward, Cindy moves back as well, perfectly blocking what is happening. My own fear keeps me quiet as I'm pulled into this dark classroom.