All Comments on 'Gosh'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Raxton57Raxton5711 months ago

Good story. I enjoy NonConsent stories (I write them here on the site) and I liked yours a lot. I'd love more nipple play and toys being used on her but well done. I hope to see a part 2.

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdom11 months ago

This was incredible. I love the dynamic between Cindy and Mark and the power and fear that Cindy not only has over him but April now as well. It seems like Cindy has quite the perverted twisted mind and I just can't wait to see what she comes up with! Also the initial premise that she had the wrong user name was so funny and original. I love it!

I'd love to see Cindy force April to worship her big sweaty hairy ass and pussy and maybe even see her force April to pretend to be her girlfriend or at the very least her lacky in front of everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow ! Another one from you. A veritable fountain of Submissive/Dominant porn. And some of us are being 'enhanced' by reading it. Saying, enough is enough, I need a little naked exposure of my true self IRL. Lol. Thx for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...