Gosh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world spins again as Cindy manhandles me. She growls at me again, but I still can't understand her. Her tone is just so upset. Like sees pissed at me for some reason. Like I'm not doing what she wants, or not giving her what she needs. It's really very scary so I just let my body be limp as she whips me about.

"C-Cindy, what..." I try to ask as she pushes me to my knees. Without my hands to help me, I can't stop myself from falling forward. They are still tied behind my back, making them useless as I fall to the ground.

Cindy grabs me again, but this time at my hips. Showing her strength, she pulls my hips upward, making it clear what she wants from me. So I go into the classic face-down-ass-up position with my ass facing the wall.

I want to ask what in the world is she doing. Especially as in the corner of my eye, I see Mark trying to stand. He too looks a bit wary of Cindy and how aggressive she's become.

"OHHHHH!" I damn near scream as Cindy manhandles my hips backward and to the wall. I'm not sure how she managed to do it so seamless and smooth, but she moved me back right on the vibrator. Slammed my ass backward, letting it slide right in perfectly on the first try. Instantly I feel the vibrating waves of it as it feels all of my womanhood. My ass even slams hard against the wall, making me feel crushed.

With my head wiped over the cold floor, I can feel another orgasm coming. If I ever told anyone about this, they would never believe it. I can barely believe it and I'm living it. That I've been tied up and shoved against a wall, where my pussy is stuffed with a vibrator that's sticking out from a wall.

"Pull them down. Now! Pull them down dammit!" I hear Cindy bark to Mark. Mark protests whatever she is wanting, like he doesn't want to do it. I'm unable to see them or what they are doing, but it sounds like they are having a physical fight or struggle.

"Ok! Ok! Let me do it!" Mark says in a tone that shows he gives up. After this, Cindy stomps back over to me.

Normally I would yelp when she grabs my hair, but as another orgasm has been unleashed inside me, I just moan and moan to myself, loving the way this feels. But my moans get interrupted as she starts to force my upper body upwards by my hair and mouth.

As I'm lifted up, I see a sight I never thought I would see. In front of me is a scared Mark, his pants and underwear around his thighs, kneeling in front of me with his cock out. Much like Cindy is doing to me, Cindy grabs him by his hair to force him towards me. It's clear he's intimidated and scared, but not of Cindy or me, but the situation. He's even holding his dick as if to hide it from me.

"Suck it whore. Put his cock in your mouth, where it belongs!" Cindy demands of me, her grip on my hair getting tighter. She then forces my head downward, right at his crotch. The way she positions me makes me think my back is about to break.

I'm not sure how I do it, or if Mark helped at all, but I feel Mark's cock enter my mouth. It's an unmistakable feeling too. A hard cock sliding past my lips, bringing that fleshy taste which you always think should taste different. It's put into my mouth, moving about halfway in.

There's a cock in my mouth. Mark's cock. Pervert Mark's cock. Normally this would be gross and horrible, but as I cum from my orgasm, my lips press around it hard. Never have I wanted to such a hard cock more than I do right now. Never more have I wanted so much more sexually.

"Hold her head and fuck her face. It's what we talked about. It's not hard, idiot, just thrust into her mouth and try and shove your cock into her throat," Cindy barks to Mark, as if this concept is too advanced for him. Her tone is the same for him than it was for me, like she's in control instead of them working together.

I then feel Mark's hands on either side of my head. He holds my head firm, a little too firm, but it keeps my upper body up. Thankfully Cindy lets go of my hair once he has me. But then he does as Cindy wants and starts to thrust his hips, making my face press against his stomach for a moment before he pulls back. His cock sliding over my tongue and lips, fucking my face.

A moan comes out at the sheer feeling of what's happening to me. How I have a cock in either side of myself. That I'm being forcefully face-fucked like a porn whore. That my pussy is on fire from that vibrating dildo.

It causes my orgasm to get more intense, making the waves of please stronger and stronger. Where the pain my body feels seems to turn to pleasure. Where the thought of being compacted between the wall and Mark is nothing compared to how deep the dildo is, or how Mark has started to pull my face down as he thrusts.

"We are only getting started, my little doll," Cindy tells me from behind, her voice dripping with lewdness as she watches what is being done to me. She then grabs my hips again, forcefully moving me off the wall and back onto it, making the dildo fuck me in this unique way. She's just so strong that she can move me with ease, making the wall fuck me hard.

As I cum even harder, my moans being gagged by the cock in my mouth, I catch sight of Cindy's cell on a nearby desk. She has it in a stand, where it is pointed right at me, clearly recording.