Gossipmonger Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That beautiful successful young woman was kissing her feet. And this caused Matilda to taste that sort of arousal that night. There was no turning back from this for Anna. Matilda was going to enjoy her new type of companionship.

She stepped forward, sat down on the armchair and crossed her legs. Anna crawled forward and kissed her ankle, planning to continue showing her respect to her.

"Enough!" said Matilda.

When Anna looked at her, she drew the smoke in her lungs, looked at her and exhaled it on her face.

"I will consider this, since you managed to confuse me about your respect to me. I will consider this, while you keep doing that. I don't want to talk to you, you will visit me just to show your respect. Do you understand?"

Anna already knew she lost her dignity for that woman; she had only one goal and it was to convince her not to ruin her marriage.

"Yes, Matilda, thank you, you are..."

"Shut up. I told you I don't want your conversation. Kiss my foot, know your place when you're with me."

And, Anna understood. She, instead of kissing the foot which was hanging in the air, she bowed down to kiss the one on the floor. More humiliation meant more respect, hence, a less angry Matilda. After a few minutes like that, Matilda pushed her head away with her hand and said "OK, that's enough. Martin will return, I don't want him to think I let the women in the building kiss my feet like a lesbian. Get lost."

Anna thanked her one more time and left.

And that became a regular fun for Matilda for a period. She called Anna every night before Martin arrived. Depending on how much time Matilda had, she enjoyed this arousing ceremony, only to greet her husband all worked up and horny. Some days she let her in and had her crawl under her feet, enjoying to watch her humiliate herself for her ego, while she only let Anna in to make her grovel at her feet for a short time, when she was standing near the closed door.

She didn't care if Tom was at home or not anymore. Anna was hers to use. Tom was that foot kisser's cuckold husband. They both had no value. In such days, when Tom was at home, Anna was telling him she needed sugar or similar stupid lies, running to Matilda, kissing her feet and returning home.

In a few days, Matilda got more into this and made her lick her soles, suck her toes and time to time removed her nylons to make her lick between her toes. She got verbal. She insulted her, gave nicknames and told her things which were hard to bear.

But there was a problem. Martin wasn't always enthusiastic in fucking Matilda, not as much as she expected him to be. So, he started returning later to avoid her advances and she started to sleep without satisfaction after all her arousing episodes with Anna.

Finally, she decided to change things. She needed her satisfaction and why would she bother masturbating when she had a slut slave who could do it for her?

Of course, this new companionship had many effects on Anna too. There were times she was feeling horny while she was at Matilda's feet. It was for the obvious reasons. Anna wasn't surprised feeling like that. Matilda was a very cynical, uppity and selfish person. She lacked many human qualities but she saw herself above many. But she was inferior at the same time. And, Anna gave her the chance to walk over her. Matilda was satisfying her ego, while being adored beyond her imagination; at least she was seeing what Anna did to her as adoration.

And her nylon clad legs and well-groomed feet, especially in those killer slippers. Anna could not ignore her adoration to them for too long. Spending time kissing and crawling near them made it impossible for her to stop ignoring them. With the humiliation, there were times she felt genuine desire or some sort of love for her feet. Not like love for a woman but definitely love and lust for a woman's legs and feet. The feet of the woman who could ruin her life.

After the first week, most of the time, she left Matilda's place almost as horny as Matilda was. But she didn't feel that victorious appetite to bed her husband as Matilda did. She was ashamed. So, she started to masturbate many days.

Matilda decided to change things a bit on that Saturday. They had lots of time and it was the best choice to start.

Anna knocked on the door and Matilda let her in. She quickly dropped to her knees to kiss her tan color nyloned feet. This became a regular start. It became the Anna's 'hello' to Matilda. When she finished her greeting, Matilda went to the living room, while Anna went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Matilda. Since that day, Matilda was having her breakfast alone, while Anna was under the table.

That day, Matilda didn't wear panties. She was dedicated to make her eat her pussy and she was going to force or threaten her if she resisted.

When she was having her breakfast, Anna was under the table, licking her soles. As usual, she stopped doing that and showed her respect to her ankles, legs, until the point where here nylons ended. When she was between her legs and kissing her inner thighs, she saw it. She was sitting without her panties and her pussy was inches away from her. It was in a shady spot and she couldn't see clearly but it was there.

Anna wasn't aware that she stopped kissing her leg and she lost the time concept since she started to look at her pussy. She was thinking many things. She knew this was out in the open for a reason. She had no idea if she wanted to do anything with Matilda's pussy but it was obvious that Matilda wanted her to.

She decided to go back down, kissing her leg, then ankle and that perfect and delicious feet. She stayed there for a period, time to time forgetting everything else, time to time remembering what was waiting for her in the upper part.

She struggled a lot but she decided to go back up, just to reconsider.

This time, when she was looking at it, she felt that she wanted to do it. She wanted to 'show her respect' to Matilda. She moved forward, kissing her thighs inch by inch, finally stopping inches away from the exposed pussy, which she could see how wet it was. When she moved her head forward, Matilda felt a rush, she almost came from all this excitement. This was going to be a first for her too.

When Anna's lips touched her pussy, she jumped back and shouted at her in a genuine anger "How dare you? Did you ask for permission?" She wasn't joking. She felt like she made a mistake and she felt shame. She was considering to back off.

"But..."

"How dare you kiss another woman's pussy, are you an idiot?"

Anna was feeling ashamed, thinking that she misunderstood but at the same time she still wanted to go on, she already crossed the line.

"Please Matilda, I wanted to show my respect to you."

"You are showing it to me, what do you think you've been doing for weeks?"

Anna wasn't playing stupid; she wasn't able to think when she was this horny.

"You deserve more respect; I want to show you more respect. Please let me..."

"Are you begging? Are you begging to eat my pussy?" She was changing her mind again "Do it right then. Let me see you beg me."

Anna crawled forward and started to kiss her feet again "Please Matilda, I beg you to give me permission to show you my respect to you, oh, Matilda" hearing her moan when begging her and kissing her feet almost made Matilda cum.

"I... I give you permission, show your respect to me." Their conversations started to sound like bad dialogues of a poorly written script.

Anna hugged her legs and moved up, kissed her pussy, making her moan and started to lick it. It didn't take long for her to start sucking her pussy after she tasted her. And it didn't take long for both of them to cum. Matilda in her mouth, Anna on Matilda's leg while she was humping it.

And, that day, things changed.

Anna was warned not to hump her leg without Matilda's permission and Matilda let her cum only on Saturdays, mostly humping her foot.

Matilda kept calling Anna every night and in most of those days she let her in just to lift up her skirt and place her pussy on her mouth for a quicky. In short time, she excelled this routine with the after-orgasm ceremony; she made her clean it afterwards and kiss it to thank her for the opportunity.

On one of those Saturdays, Sofia visited and this cost Anna her weekly orgasm on Matilda's foot. They had to get themselves together and act as if nothing happened. Anna ran into the kitchen to start washing the dishes, to avoid any suspicion. But she couldn't help but snap when Sofia said "Why don't you pay her Matti? She's doing cleaning in your house too as I see."

"What are you talking about? Who are you to talk to me like that?" Anna couldn't stop herself anymore.

"Fuck you bitch!" Sofia shouted back "I suspect that she's one of those whores who are trying to get under my husband, just for an anchor baby!" to Matilda and stormed out.

Matilda just smiled, looking at Anna. Anna was angry but she wished she kept her mouth shut. Now she had another enemy. At least this one didn't know her secrets. Unless Matilda told her. But she wouldn't. Why would she give her winning cards to others?

"I guess you need to apologize to me, for your behavior against my guest."

Anna perceived her words like she was rewarding her for her behavior. But she didn't let her have her orgasm that Saturday.

A few weeks passed like that. Anna saw Sofia a few times, she mumbled something looking at her and Anna gave her angry looks. When she saw Sofia with her new expensive car in the parking lot, Sofia looked down on her when passing by her. She wanted to scratch the whole car with her keys. She hated that bitch.

That Saturday, when she knocked on Matilda's door, Matilda made some gestures when letting her in. When Anna was making a move to kneel, she stopped her and pointed the living room with her finger.

When they walked in, Anna was surprised to see Sofia sitting there. She was wearing a designer dress, her silk stockings, high heels and sitting there like she was a queen with her legs crossed. She was dangling her foot anxiously. It was obvious that Sofia was as annoyed to see Anna as Anna was to see her.

Matilda sat on the other armchair and started to talk while Anna was still standing in front of them.

"OK, enough is enough. I waited long enough for you to sort this thing out but you didn't. Anna, I promised Sofia that I will solve this issue, so please don't embarrass me."

Anna and Sofia were listening and looking at each other fiercely. They both hated each other and the both wanted the other one to be gone.

"Sofia, I know she treated you in a disrespectful way and you're right to be angry at her."

"But..." Anna tried to talk.

"ANNA" Matilda's initial voice was a bit high, reminding Anna her place in her presence "is a very kind girl and I know she felt sorry for what she said." She completed the sentence in a calm manner.

Anna's face changed. She knew this was going to end in a way that her enemy would leave this place feeling that she won. Matilda was probably going to make her apologize for her words. She hated that situation. Her face didn't look angry anymore, she looked sad and timid. She felt even worse when Sofia noticed that and leaned back, started to dangle her foot with joy, smirking at Anna.

She already knew she was going to win; Anna's face gave it away.

"So, I will be very happy if you apologize for your behavior. I will appreciate it if Sofia feels that you're sincere."

Anna wasn't liking what she was hearing. She decided to cut it short.

"I'm sorry Sofia. It was a bad day for me, I shouldn't have talked to you like that."

"You're right, bitch. Nobody can talk to me like that. These are just words. How about your behavior since that day?"

"I'm sorry about..."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I don't feel you're sorry. You're apologizing because Matilda asked you to. You're acting like her dog, doing what she says, cleaning her house, serving coffee to me. You're a maid to us. I want you to show me how sorry you are bitch."

Anna started to say the same things, trying to look more sincere. Sofia waved her hand and said "Eeeh fuck that bitch, Matilda, you called me for that? I don't have time for this shit, dear."

And she stood up to leave.

Matilda looked at Anna with an angry face and her eyes were telling her what to do, clearly. She looked serious and Anna felt that fear one more time. When Sofia was walking by her side, she wasn't thinking when she dropped down to her knees in front of her, causing her to stop. Sofia was startled to see that but she was shocked when Anna collapsed on her foot, started to kiss her shoe and the top of her nylon clad foot.

Sofia's eyes and mouth was wide open while listening to her say "Please Sofia, forgive me for talking to you like that, I know you're superior, accept my apology, please..."

She looked at Matilda with the brattiest smile "Oh, I wasn't wrong when I called her a bitch. Do you see how she begs for forgiveness, Matilda? She's kissing my foot, what a worm!" she was laughing while she was talking.

"Matti, this is hilarious. I suggest you make her apologize to you too. You have to experience that. Who humiliates herself like that? Yeah, bitch, kiss my insole too, yeah just like that!" she said removing her heel from the shoe.

"We'll see Sofia. It looks interesting. We'll ask her about her thoughts about us next Saturday."

Anna looked at her without stopping her service and Matilda gave her a wicked smile. She was going to make her their toy. Why?

"And, by the way, Sofia's husband and my Martin became partners, after his success in his new business. Congratulate her Anna."

That explained it all. Sofia became an important person for Matilda, so she wanted to do her a favor, using her power over their neighbors. Sofia had no idea about their situation so, this was Matilda's incredible persuasion capabilities. And Sofia's unbreakable will, which made her superior to that bitch.

"Congratulations, you deserve the best Sofia" Anna whimpered when she was licking her sole from the aperture.

"Say it again, Anna. Who's your superior? Whose foot are you kissing right now?"

"You are, Sofia; you are my superior. I'm kissing your foot to show you that."

"Yes, you are. Yes, you are kissing my foot, whore. As I see, you started licking my sole too. What a dog! All right bitch, that's enough, you're gonna stain my shoe. I accept your apology. But I will want to see your respect, just like that, time to time. So, be at my door when I tell you to."

She slid her foot back in the shoe and looked at Matilda.

"Bye Mattiii!" She pushed Anna and walked making her fall on the floor with tears in her eyes again and left in joy.

12