Gossipmonger Pt. 02

Story Info
Crossing her Latina neighbor wasn't a good idea either.
12k words
4.85
7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia.

She was one of her kind, since childhood. To her parents, she was their beautiful, smart and unique princess. This was her reality since she was a kid and she made them suffer for that in her adolescence.

Her beauty was evolving as she aged and her parents weren't the only ones showing their adoration to her. They couldn't manage to teach her some humility when they realized the monster they were raising. They were afraid that the outside world would bring her down a peg and that would be devastating for her. It was too late.

She was the queen of her school even in her junior years, among the kids from her neighborhood. Most residents in that area were medium to medium-high income Hispanic people. She was incredibly beautiful and confident, making any boy or girl feel intimidated by her.

When the parents decided to send her to a private school, this changed.

She was out of her little pond, to that sea where other queens ruled.

There were very rich girls, some being even more beautiful and confident than her. Some of them weren't even aware that there could be a competition in life with any other person.

Before she came to this school, her close friends had been criticizing her for being too cruel to others.

But some of these girls in her new school were formed of pure cruelty.

In her first year there, she struggled a lot. She couldn't create a group of 'admirers of Sofia'; she couldn't even find a place among the mediocre students to spend time together.

In her second year, she slowly descended into taking place in a group of admirers of one of those girls. She wasn't happy but she needed to be in an important circle. It didn't take too long, she started to understand why that girl kept her around. That girl made sure Sofia knew that.

That girl's name was Anita.

She probably defined herself as an 'Arian Princess' and Sofia heard some suck-ups call her that, as a compliment. It was only natural for her to feel offended. In time, when she got closer to Anita, she didn't hesitate when talking down to Sofia as she did to other Hispanic or black people in the school. Not evidently, in a very smooth way. She was a racist without a doubt, she was mean and she loved to see Sofia still linger by her side even after she humiliated her in subtle ways.

This lasted more than it should, until their senior year. Finally, one day, she said "Don't worry if you can't get accepted to a college, you can work for me" in front of everyone, trying to look as sincere as she could. This was ruthless, deliberate and targeted. As if she wanted to put her into her place. For no reason.

Sofia wanted to talk back but it could ruin her last year there. Everyone would think that Anita was teasing her for fun and that Sofia was so inferior that she couldn't take it.

But Anita didn't let go and said "My personal maid Rosita is being deported. So, there will be an opening."

Sofia hissed "Fuck you bitch! I will be richer than your father, and your kids will beg mine to carry his bag for him!"

Oh, those words were pathetic. She knew talking like that was even worse than Anita's words or reacting to them.

She left crying and the others' laughter still haunted her. Her last year was a nightmare.

That helped her to concentrate on getting an acceptance to a good university. Her plan wasn't about working her ass off to earn lots of money, she didn't even care much to get her Business Administration diploma.

Her plan was simple and direct. Her plan was carnal. Totally natural.

She was blue ribbon female, top-of-the-line.

Being that beautiful, incredibly attractive, having the most beautiful legs and ass and she that irresistible, invaluable tiny flesh between her legs, she was irresistable.

She knew that a guy, regardless of his origins or mindset, had no chance to resist her, when her mesmerizing Latina aura was combined with all those. Her uncontrollable ups and downs, aggression, femimine tricks were like radiation. It wasn't possible to stay indifferent to her or get enough of her.

She didn't choose this path because she was shallow. She was realistic and she had a mission.

With the rightful amount of hatred in her blood, she wanted to be filthy rich.

She knew it wasn't even possible for her to earn enough money even to be a member of one of the clubs that whore lived in since her childhood.

So, she decided to get herself a winning horse to ride him towards her destination and whip him until he tore his ass off to provide her goal for her.

And she found many of them easily.

If she didn't have a plan, she could have chosen someone else than James. Someone who would sweep her feet off the ground. Someone she had more romantic feelings for or a stud that was making her pussy tingle.

But James was the optimum man.

He had a very rich family, he was very handsome and he was groveling on the ground for Sofia. As any normal person should have.

When they got married, he didn't make her say anything twice, she was his queen. In one day, she became richer than that bitch.

But she didn't realize that James was a dreamer.

He wanted to be something on his own. He started his own firm, tried a few things and couldn't achieve much for a period. Eventually, his father's patience ran out. They had some arguments and his father told him that he was stopping to flow cash to his business until he gave up his dreams. Both Sofia and his father were sure that he would give up. But he didn't.

So, Sofia had to remain 'rich' for a period, instead of swimming in money and power.

The social circles had to wait for her a bit more.

She told James that she wasn't going to get pregnant until he settled his situation, one way or another. He had to earn that money himself or listen to his father.

She didn't force him to give up his dream but that was the moment he knew he had to succeed.

That was her whip. She made it clear.

During that period, she started to shorten this leash on his neck by depraving him from sex. That Anita bitch was her obsession, she wanted to feel that she was beneath her, even if she was never going to see her in her life again.

And she wanted it as soon as possible.

She didn't want this to happen when she was 40, with wrinkles around her eyes or tits which started to sag. If she was going to fantasize seeing her in a high-society place, she had to feel that she would crush her by her appearance as well. She really hated her.

But this deprivation was a bit too much for James and she sensed that he was doing something on the side. She regretted cornering him like that. She could have threatened him and he would probably listen to what she said. James wouldn't risk losing her. But his hormones didn't let him think clearly. Especially when he was seeing that woman everyday without getting enough suggestion.

She knew that when that door of cheating was opened, he wouldn't stop.

So, she started to show him some carrots, time to time letting him taste some, to keep him in control. She was getting impatient.

Then, a new woman moved to their building. Anna.

Not just her name, something in her eyes, her expression, even her skin and hair color was reminding her of Anita.

She didn't care that Anna was a mid-class working woman, who was just the opposite of Anita in character. She sensed how timid that woman was when she first saw her. She lacked any kind of confidence. But Sofia couldn't help it. She hated Anna in an instant.

And her Latina-self took over in its full glory at that moment. She introduced herself to them and talked to Anna's husband Tom in a flirtatious way. It was delightful to see how this woman's husband was melting in front of her and how that Anna bitch almost cringed there, watching her husband get confused like that. 'Burn bitch! You Stupid cunt!' were her thoughts when she walked home that day.

In time, as she started to see Anna in Matilda's house more often, she hated her even more. As if she was trying to penetrate her zones; she wasn't letting Sofia have a private conversation with Matilda.

She didn't like Matilda much but until she found her rightful place in society, Matilda was the best companion she could get. She was also a smart and intimidating woman, with lots of ammunition about their neighborhood. She had nothing on Sofia and she wouldn't even dare crossing her even if she did. Vicious cunts recognized each other from a distance and there was no gain in opposing each other instead of acting as good friends.

They were both smart hypocrites, knowing to be careful about that.

At first, she thought that Anna was a too insignificant person for Sofia to care to meddle with. But in time, she got annoyed by her presence more and more.

One day, when she and Matilda were complaining about their busy lives, Anna said something like 'At least you have a say in your time management, I can't even be at home in week days."

This was a very sincere complaint and Anna wasn't even trying to remind them that she had a diploma or she was a working woman. Even if she did, those weren't concepts to be proud of, not for Sofia and Matilda.

They both could think that Anna was a poor girl who had to work, as they usually did about working women.

But her words made Sofia angry. Matilda noticed that and distracted her before she could put Anna in her place.

When she wasn't around, Matilda said "Sofia, she didn't try to mean anything, she's a bit naive. Don't worry, she wouldn't even think that she could try talking back at you or me."

"We'll see about that. I don't like the way she looks at me or talks to me. You know his husband changes his path to say hello to me whenever he sees me around the building?"

"Whose husband wouldn't, Sofia? Look at you!" She smiled thinking 'Accept my Martin, of course. He has the finest gem at home.'

But Matilda knew how beautiful and attractive Sofia was. She never denied it.

"Oh, look who's talking!" Sofia was just being polite.

She never could think that any other woman could be called beautiful in her presence. She wasn't one of those Latinas who had exaggerated features. She looked very natural, perfect, cute, sexy and dangerous at the same time. The one thing she didn't have was humility.

And, after that day, she never let Anna feel comfortable when she was around. She didn't forget her words and she pushed her buttons, just to provoke her.

It was very interesting to see that Anna wasn't reacting to her humiliating behaviors. She deliberately started to treat her as if she was Matilda's maid. Seeing that Anna wasn't reacting to this, she got verbal.

The day they were gossiping about their lawyer neighbor, Sofia was agitated.

She was trying to learn things from Matilda to no avail. Her concern was about James and she was sure that Matilda would know who was relieving himself in that cheating lawyer whore's cunt.

But Matilda was the most powerful person in that building for a reason. She knew what to tell, what to keep in her pocket.

Anyway, seeing Anna there that day made her even more uncomfortable. What if this conversation was about her husband, James? Without knowing?

She didn't want this little nosy rat hear such a conversation. And she saw how Anna smiled at James a few times. All women in this building wanted to whore themselves for her husband. She was almost sure that this bitch would spread her legs for him if she had a chance.

She didn't show how she felt, not that day.

But her anger increased in time and she increased her indirect insults on Anna. The day she accused working women of being sluts, she knew Anna wouldn't be able to stay silent anymore.

Especially, seeing her wash the dishes in Matilda's house gave her an even stronger incentive to provoke her. She looked even smaller and more powerless to her. Like a bug.

She had no idea that Anna became Matilda's pussy pleasuring slave for the last period.

But again, being an alpha female, especially an alpha Latina female, she was sensing the weakness in her. And, she had an instinctive desire to put the betas in their places. Anna's timidness was provoking her.

Finally, she got more than what she was looking for.

That bitch not just talked back at her, she dared to insult her.

At that moment, Anna became the new Anita for Sofia.

This was an incredible feeling for Sofia. Like those psycho killers, she felt aroused by her own completely non-sexual aggression towards her. Like a cat finding its nature, shaking, watching a bird on the other side of the window.

The week Martin and James decided to become partners, she visited Matilda and told her that she wanted her to stop seeing and protecting Anna.

"I know it's not my business Matilda, I mean to tell you what you will do. But she disrespected me that day and I will make her regret it. In all possible ways."

"Calm down Sofia. She's nothing compared to you. If you want me to stop talking to her, fine. But, if you want her to apologize, I will make her do that. Don't worry. I assure you that you will be satisfied, seeing how she atones for what she said."

"Oh, I doubt that a simple apology will satisfy me. I know these bitches. I can't even stand the idea, how she thinks that she's an actual person in my presence."

"Just let me try. If you still have doubts about her respect and admiration for you, I'll do as you say."

And that was the moment Anna knocked on the door. She had no idea what was waiting for her. She had no idea that Sofia became that important for Matilda too.

Sofia was looking at Anna when she walked in. Without knowing how desperate her situation was, Anna was glowering at Sofia, making everything even worse for herself. Sofia's aggression kept building up in her. Like that cat, watching the bird come closer.

Matilda was a bit confounded at that moment, because it wasn't easy to handle this situation without dropping any of her precious balls.

She didn't want to disclose her dominance over Anna to anyone, she didn't want that to stop either. Also, she was aware that she went too far letting that slut worship her and Sofia could despise her as well.

On the other hand, she would risk losing Anna, just to pamper Sofia. Because, this partnership would probably elevate both their social status exponentially. James wasn't just bringing in money and ideas. He had his network too.

But, at least for that day, her plan worked like a charm.

What Sofia witnessed was Matilda's incredible persuasion ability and her worth in Anna's eyes.

That Anna bitch demolished herself only because she did not want to cross Matilda. She didn't need to go that far, only if she apologized better.

Of course, Sofia wasn't that naive. She was sure that Matilda had something against her. But she couldn't care less at that moment.

This little rat, the disrespectful 'Arian HR shit' knelt in front of her, just for Sofia to accept her apology. Just to show her respect to her. Sofia's pussy tingled to see her like that. It was a lousy replica of her dream. With that lousy replica of Anita in it.

She thought of spitting in her face, to see how much she could take. She knew this wasn't about her respect to Sofia. This was about her and Matilda somehow.

But when she saw Anna bowing down to kiss her foot, she forgot anything she was thinking about.

This was how everything had to be. This was what Sofia deserved. This was what Anita had to be doing. She never even thought about something this satisfying. Standing tall like that, while that 'Arian servant' kissing her shoes and feet.

This didn't change anything. She wanted to push her more. When she removed her heel from the shoe, she was still thinking that Anna was going to show her true colors.

She didn't.

That little slut was kissing and then licking her sweaty heel and sole. When she looked at her, she didn't look like she was having trouble doing that. She was doing it eagerly, clearly to show her respect to Sofia. If Sofia was a normal person, she would laugh and leave that place with her eternal win against that bitch.

But she was one of her kind.

Anna made her biggest mistake there, looking at her like she did.

Sofia still hated her and everything she reminded of. She wasn't going to leave it like that. Anna caved and lost. It was only going to get worse for her.

It would be her doom if Sofia could learn the secret Matilda knew about her.

But she didn't need that, this was enough to torment this bitch.

When Sofia left, Matilda was looking at Anna, despising her.

"When I told you to apologize, I didn't mean that. I felt ashamed on your behalf. I can't imagine what Sofia is thinking about you now. She was right that you were a bug to be crushed under her foot."

Anna couldn't think at that moment. She wasn't feeling Ok and she was feeling ashamed beyond her imagination.

"I..."

"Shut up. Come here and apologize for your disgraceful behaviors."

When Anna was kissing her feet, tears in her eyes, Matilda was warning her "Remember, if you tell her about us or if you start neglecting me in anyway, I will call Tom and tell him everything. You stupid."

"I won't Matilda, how can I neglect y..."

"I said shut up! I know Sofia. And I know you. She won't let you stop after that. And I can't even guess how eager you will get for her. We both know what a needy cunt lapper you are."

She inhaled loudly, trying to calm down.

"Move up, it was arousing as much as it was disturbing to watch you. How you groveled on the floor, letting your enemy take that glorious win like that."

Anna was crying when she moved to her pussy and started to kiss it. In a few minutes, she was swallowing whatever she could when Matilda was cumming in her mouth. She stayed there some more, cleaning and kissing her pussy with gratitude.

The next few days, Anna was on pins and needles. She didn't know what was going to happen. That vicious cunt could do anything to make her feel bad.

But Sofia didn't call Anna for weeks. They didn't come across in the building or in Matilda's house either. She was thinking that she probably got what she wanted and she was free of her.

Then, one day, when Anna and Tom were entering the building, they saw Sofia. She acted as usual at first, lively and with all her charms to turn Tom into a moron. Then she stood closer to him, touching his arm, laughing and chatting him up joyfully. Anna hated to see Tom melt around that whore. Her flirtation was unbearable. It was subtle, confusing and strong. She was talking to him in a suggestive way and exchanging looks with Anna. She was doing this to torture her and she was succeeding.

Anna was standing like she was ready to walk away but Tom had no intention to stop talking to her. Then she held his hand making Anna squirm and said "Anyway, I'm waiting you two to my house this Saturday. James will be home and I guess you'll get along with him very well."

When Tom was babbling things, Anna tried to find an excuse not to go.

She said "I don't take no for an answer, Anna" with a cold expression and voice. Anna had nothing more to say.

On Saturday morning, Anna told Matilda about this conversation and Sofia's invitation while she was sucking her pussy.

"Talk louder, Anna. I can't hear you."

"I mean, Sofia clearly told me that she won't take no for an answer. We have to go there this afternoon."

"Good, I'm glad that you're getting along well."

"I don't think this..."

"Shut up and lick my clit, enough talking." Matilda tried to hide how she really felt about the news. She didn't like that.

After all, Sofia was going to interrupt her fun and share Anna. Of course, if that was her intention. She was determined not to make this an issue but her personality wasn't going to make this easy for Matilda. It felt like giving up her power, like surrendering.