Sinful Tutoring

Story Info
This Goddess has some lessons of her own to teach me.
3.1k words
4.38
19.6k
38
4

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by the amazing Synful Mistress whom I know and who makes some incredible content. Check her out. You won't be disappointed.

***********************

She was the last person I'd expected to contact me. But I'm so glad she did.

During my second semester of College, I was looking for ways to make a little extra scratch. I had a decent-paying part-time job but also had the perfect mix of ample free time and a healthy desire for more money. So, after considering other less appealing options, I decided to offer my services as a tutor to some of my fellow students.

Now I wasn't exactly the greatest student in the world myself, but I figured I was decent enough in most subjects that as long as I stayed a few steps ahead of the people looking for my help I could make a few extra bucks and no one would be the wiser.

Boy was I wrong.

After a week or so, I hadn't received a single reply. I was honestly worried the who idea was a big waste of time. Then I got her e-mail.

The moment I saw it, I froze.

Her name was Cynthia, though around campus most people called her 'Syn', and it wasn't exactly difficult to see why. The girl looked downright satanic- dark purple hair, coloured contacts nearly every day, along with some rather demonic-looking eye makeup, and covered in tattoos. Most of which were easily spotted given the clothes she tended to wear.

Syn and I didn't have any classes together, but I'd see her around plenty. After all, she was pretty hard to miss. As far as I could tell, she didn't have a clue who I was, which was probably for the best, seeing as any time I did see her around school, I tended to check her out.

Thing is, I looked pretty clean-cut most of the time, but I've always had a thing for goth and punk-looking girls, and Syn certainly fit that bill nicely. One day she'd be walking around with black and red knee-high boots or bright green fishnets, the next leather leggings and a crop top. Everyone's eyes would be on her, though she never seemed to give anyone the time of day.

Least of all someone like me.

The fact that she was thus far the only person to reach out for my services sent shivers down my spine, and I honestly debated whether or not to respond... The money would be nice sure, but having Syn in my dorm or being in hers for any extended period of time... It seemed dangerous. Like if I accepted and started to tutor her, it wouldn't end well for me.

Still, after sleeping on it, I decided to go for it. I figured, what was the harm? Worst case scenario it wouldn't work out, but I could at least spend a bit of time around her rather than leer from a distance. What was the harm?

She responded within an hour, and we agreed she would come by my dorm at four o'clock that afternoon.

I didn't know it at the time, but the hours between that e-mail and her arrival would be the last normal hours I would ever experience.

When four-o-clock hit, I heard a knock at my door and opened it wide to find Syn standing there, and for a moment or two, I had to try my hardest not to stare at the demonic Goddess standing there before me.

Syn was wearing a light green and black plaid skirt with a short, tied top which proudly showed off the incredible ink on her chest and arms. Knee-high white socks clung to her strong legs and short black combat boots completed the look of a devilish schoolgirl.

She stared at me with those coloured contacts of hers- red this time, as well as a look of utter contempt, as if she couldn't believe she was here either. "You're Tom, right?" She asked disdainfully, and I nodded, trying my best not to let my jaw drop as I did. "Good, let's get this over with."

Without another word she more or less pushed her way inside, kicked off her boots like she owned the place, and dropped her knapsack beside a chair in my kitchen.

Shutting the door behind me, I followed her and took a seat across from hers, already a little unsure about this whole idea but also feeling it was far too late to turn back now. Syn was already in my dorm, so I might as well try my damnedest to tutor her.

In her e-mail, she had mentioned needing help with some math and, while I was far from the most proficient in the subject myself, I thought I could do something to help her along.

The moment I saw her work, I realized that, despite her outward appearance, Syn was WAY better than I could ever hope to be. This was advanced calculus, and I had barely passed the normal course. Still, I didn't want to admit that to her, so I tried to fake it as best I could. Anything to keep her around a little longer.

It was wrong I know, but she was so damn beautiful, even in a dark way, and I had never had a woman like her in my dorm before. Hell, I hadn't had any women in here since my high school girlfriend had dumped me two weeks into our first semester. Having someone like Syn here was, for lack of a better word, a dream come true. One I didn't want to end any time soon.

So we looked over her work, me trying my best to look like I had the slightest idea what I was doing- as well as looking at her tattoo-covered chest whenever I could without her noticing, and her looking about as bored as could be.

For a good five minutes or so, I honestly thought I had her fooled.

I was dead wrong.

"You don't know what the fuck you're doing, do you?"

Syn's words immediately got my attention, and I looked up from the assignment to find her more or less glaring at me. "Um, well..." I started, but she didn't bother to let me finish my tepid excuse.

"Fuck... Let me guess, you just wanted to get me into your room, maybe see if you could have a little fun. Admit it you little bitch!"

I can't explain why, but the moment she called me that everything stopped. A jolt ran along my body and I couldn't say a word. No one had ever talked to me that way, and the fact that it was Syn doing so made the feelings beginning to wake up in my brain even stronger.

She wasn't wrong- even if my intentions had been rather noble at the start, once I realized I wouldn't be of any help to her... Well, there we were.

For some reason though, rather than try and explain myself, that was the moment my eyes decided to look down at her chest, and the next thing I knew Syn had slapped me across the face.

"You fuckin bitch!"

That slap should have made me angry. Should have woken me from my stupor and made me tell her to leave. But it didn't. In fact, it, along with her tone of voice and choice of words, was surprisingly getting me hard. I liked it way more than I would've liked to admit, and Syn wasn't done with me in the slightest.

"Get on the floor. Get on the fuckin floor right now!"

I don't know why, but I did exactly as she commanded. I slipped out of my chair and dropped to the hard floor of my kitchen, just in time for Syn to stand up from her chair and glare down at me.

"We're still gonna have a tutoring session today. But it looks like you're the one who needs to be taught a few things. You can start your lesson by kissing my feet."

My eyes dropped to her white socks, and I could see traces of fresh sweat stains in the tight fabric. The thought of kissing them didn't seem all that appealing, but Syn wasn't giving me much of a choice in the matter. She had given me an order, and she expected me to follow it.

What choice did I have?

Without a second thought, I did exactly as she wished, my lips pressing against the warm, damp fabric of her socks. The taste of warm cotton and sweat filled my mouth, and disgusting as that was, it was nothing compared to the smell that started to invade my nostrils immediately after.

Syn's feet stank. There was no denying that. I don't know how long she'd been wearing these socks and those boots, but it had clearly been some time, and the scent was almost overbearing. I tried to turn away, but any chance of my avoiding further exposure to them was quickly pulled away as Syn reached down and shoved my face against them. "You don't get to stop until I say so. Now get kissing and sniffing before I really get angry."

Her sharp nails dug into the back of my head, and at that moment I knew as much as I didn't want to keep sniffing and kissing her socks, I didn't want to anger her any further either. So I kept at it like my life depended on it. The taste and smell of her stinky socked feet grew stronger and stronger the more of it I took in, and still Syn refused to let me go.

The moment she thought I was finished with one sock, she shoved my face into the other, then back again until I'd kissed each one at least four times. The smell was everywhere, and I realized more was coming from her boots. Syn's rank foot scent was filling up my dorm and my nose and my lungs and still she kept my face firmly planted against them,

And worst of all, the entire time, my cock continued to get harder.

Much as I didn't enjoy the smell or the taste, there was something about how much Syn was essentially dominating me in the middle of my kitchen that was turning me on, and a part of me didn't want her to stop. Part of me wanted nothing more than for her to keep doing it, to do even more. Every hidden submissive tendency I didn't realize I had was crawling to the surface, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"That's enough of that, bitch," Syn said, letting go of the back of my head and kicking me away with her foot. Then she sat back down in the chair and looked me over for a moment. I thought for a second that she was finished with me, but she was only getting started.

"Take off your clothes."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when she said that, which was a delay Syn did not care for. She didn't bother to repeat herself, instead reaching over and pulling my shirt off before I could as much as react. Once she did, I realized she was serious, and quickly pulled off my pants and boxers.

If the situation had been any different, it might have been nice. Being bare naked in front of Syn was like something out of my fantasies, but in those, she was naked as well and I hadn't just spent almost twenty minutes kissing and sniffing her stinky socks.

No, this wasn't my fantasy. It was hers. And she had only just begun.

Especially once she spotted my erection.

"Wow, you really are a little bitch, aren't you? She said, her tone cruel and mocking. "Only a bitch would get hard from stinky feet... And your dicklet is hard, isn't it? It's hard to tell from here without a magnifying glass!"

The laugh Syn let out somehow made my cock even harder. Between her domination of me and now her outright humiliation of me and my erection, I was feeling feelings I'd never felt before. I should have been embarrassed but I wasn't. No, I wanted even more of this.

And she was going to give me more.

Her giggles subsided and then, without another word, Syn peeled off her socks and dropped them to the floor. Her pale feet were practically glistening with sweat, and my eyes widened at the thought of what she had in store for me next. I didn't have to guess, the answer was clear. Her socked feet had simply been an appetizer. This was the main course, and Syn was going to make sure I got my fill, like it or not.

"Get over here and start rubbing. I've been in class all day and had to walk all over campus. You are going to make my pretty little feet feel better or else."

I didn't know what that or else meant, nor did I want to know. I'd also never given anyone a foot rub before, but I knew if I failed there would be trouble. I took hold of one of Syn's feet and started to massage it to the best of my abilities, the whole time, the scent of her stinky feet continued to overtake me.

Slowly, I moved my thumbs and fingers along her slick sole, and though I didn't dare look away from her feet, I could hear Syn let out a small moan, which told me I was doing well. I kept at it, increasing the speed of my motions a little and making sure my fingers rubbed every inch of her foot.

As I did, the other foot made its way toward my cock, and quickly slipped the tip between two of her sweaty toes.

It felt amazing.

Syn's foot slowly ran along my length, her toes and soles teasing it even as I tried to stay focused on the one I was rubbing. But she was making it hard, in more ways than one.

I could feel precum start to drip out the tip of my cock, and she caught it on her toes as they made another pass. "Aww, is your dicklet getting leaky for my stinky feet? You're such a little foot whore, aren't you? Getting hard and drippy for my dirty, sweaty feet.."

Her tone was still mocking, but I couldn't deny the truth in her words. I was getting hard for her, for her disgustingly stinky feet, and there was nothing I could do about it. Syn had me exactly where she wanted me, and she wasn't finished with me just yet.

She switched feet, bringing the one she'd been teasing me with up while its twin took its place. But she didn't let me take hold of this one-instead, she shoved it against my face and kept it there.

"Come on bitch, take a big ol' whiff of my stinky feet... Can you smell your filthy precum on it?"

Syn rubbed her foot into my face, the sweat, dirt, and droplets of my juices mashing into my face while her other foot teased away at my cock. It was humiliating as could be, but I was loving every second of it.

Then I looked up.

Through her toes, I saw Syn holding her cell phone in her hands and pointing it toward me, and it didn't take me long to realize why. She was filming me- had probably been filming me for a while, and that terrified me. I was kneeling naked on my kitchen floor with her foot in my face and another on my cock. It was not a good look for me.

"Smile for the camera foot whore," Syn said, then slid her feet from my face and my cock. I barely had time to react to the flash of her camera, but she happily showed me the picture she'd just taken of me. Naked, humiliated, and hers.

Syn slipped the phone into her knapsack, then walked over to my counter, where she picked up my wallet and pulled out the bills I had inside- about 100$. She seemed less than pleased with this but still made her way back to the chair where she sat and smirked down at me wickedly. "Here's what's going to happen. Unless you want that video and those pictures all over the school, you are now my bitch. My toy. My little Trinket."

I could barely grasp what she was saying, so completely taken aback was I by the whole experience, but Syn was going to make sure I understood my new place. "If I want you to clean my dorm, you'll do it. If I want you to buy me some new clothes, you'll do it. If I want you to lick the dirt from between my toes, you will do it. And you will pay me for the privilege."

She pointed to the bills she'd taken, and I quickly understood that was my first 'payment'. "Don't worry, there will be plenty more lessons like this. You clearly have a lot to learn. Aren't you happy you have someone like me to teach you? Say yes Mistress Syn."

The moment I heard her refer to herself in that way, I knew I was really and truly fucked. But what could I do? She already had enough to get me kicked out of school if she wanted, and she'd also proven that I enjoyed her utter domination of me. There really was only one answer.

"Yes, Mistress Syn."

Syn smiled, then slipped her boots back on. "Your next lesson will be tomorrow. Make sure you have more than that in your wallet Trinket, or there will be problems. Got that?"

I nodded. "Yes, Mistress Syn."

"Good Trinket. Now, kiss my boots like the little bitch you are."

I pressed my lips against her boots, heard her snap another picture, and sighed. I was so fucked.

Without another word, Syn picked up her knapsack and headed out, although she left the door wide open as she did, and I rushed over to shut it before anyone saw me there bare naked and still sporting a slowly-shrinking erection. Just another bit of humiliation from her, which I am frightened to say I enjoyed.

Then I put my clothes back on, took a seat and shook my head. So much for making a little extra money... As well as having any at all.

I honestly didn't know what I'd gotten myself into, all I knew was Mistress Syn owned me, and she had plenty more lessons to teach me.

And I was looking forward to all of them.