Got Milk? 02 - The Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delilah blinks twice, and laughs at him "HA! Nice try, but we both know the school doors are locked. There is no way we would get inside! Even the windows have latches on them that can only be open from the inside." Mac grins again, knowing something she doesn't. He then says "True... but not ALL windows." As he hands her shoe back to her, Delilah studies him as she begins to put it back on her foot, asking "Ok, now I'm intrigued. What's your plan?"

"Jesse and I are the only ones who know this... but there is one window that has a broken latch. It's over in the back of the school, completely out of view. No one would catch us sneaking in. It leads to room 117."

"Haha, how do you know this?"

"Jesse told me back then that's where he used to sneak out sometimes, getting out of tests, I guess."

"Wooooow. So let me get this straight... you want us to go to the BACK of the school, sneak inside a window with a broken latch, all just so you can tell me what else I did with my shoes when I was playing with them?"

"It does sound kinda ridiculous. But that's been us most of our lives. Haha, besides... no one would catch us... and we would have the ENTIRE school to ourselves."

Delilah bites her lip at the prospect of being along with Mac inside their old high school, and as she finally slips on her converse completely, she looks at him, smiling. "You better hope they didn't fix that damn window and that they didn't add security cameras!"

Mac shrugs "Hey, it's not like we were ever a violent school. But let's just hope for the best." Delilah nods, and looks at her phone to check the time. "I told my parents I'd be back home by 3, so that gives us less than 2 hours. We should get on with this. Besides, the real fun begins tonight. Hehe, but I suppose a little preview wouldn't hurt." Mac finally stands up, excited at the thrill of their almost-illegal adventure. "Stay in school, right?" he sarcastically asks her.

Delilah laughs, and kisses him on the lips. "Lead the way, tiger."

Grabbing her left hand, Mac leads them both down off of the bleachers. Stepping back onto the football field, they both run across the 50-yard line, heading to the awaiting high school itself...

TO BE CONTINUED


12