Got Milk? Pt. 01

Story Info
A futa holstaur interviews at a hands-on milking facility.
2.4k words
4.26
33.1k
58

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macktosh
macktosh
845 Followers

This story was written for the following prompt: "A young man works at a holstaur ranch, milking the breasts and cocks of the gorgeous and horny livestock that prefer the human touch over machines."

(Note: Holstaurs are a kind of monster girl with horns and a propensity to produce milk, similar to cows.)

This is quite different to my normal content, so please read the content warnings. I fully understand if this is not your thing, but I hope it's enjoyable to those who read on.

Contains: male on futa, futa women with horns, breast milking, chastity, hormone use, exhibitionism and voyeurism.

Everything is consensual.


"Erm, excuse me?" Mattie said nervously, twirling a lock of hair around one of her short horns. The handsome young man wearing jeans and a button-down with some odd equipment on his belt closed the door to his car and looked over to her.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes..." She looked around vaguely at the gravel parking lot and the industrial structures around them. "I'm, um, supposed to have an interview here, but I don't know what building to go to..."

"Oh, you're... Mattie, aren't you?"

She blinked in surprise. "Yes... How'd you know?"

"I'm Jake." He held out his hand. "We spoke over the phone."

"Oh!" She took the strong grip, her heart fluttering as her weak smile was met with a charming one. "Pleased to meet you in person."

"Likewise." Jake stepped back and glanced at his watch. "Little early, aren't you? The interview's not for another forty minutes."

"Well, um..." She looked at her feet. She didn't want to admit that she knew she'd get lost. "Better early than late? I can just wait somewhere I'm not in the way until you're ready for me."

"Hmm... I was planning on having you tag along for a morning visit anyway. Give you an idea of what you'd be in for. You want to do that now instead of later?"

"Um... sure."

He flashed another smile, his brown eyes warm. "Then come on, I'll show you the barn."

It was a bit of a misleading name. She was expecting... well, red-painted wood and hay bales, even though that was ridiculous - not to mention offensive. The building he led Mattie to was more like an expensive college dorm, and she looked around in awe at the well-stocked common room and kitchen area.

"Everyone has their own room," Jake said, gesturing down the halls at the numbered doors. "They're free to do whatever they want in there. They can also come out here and hang out. We make sure there's plenty of entertainment available. Video games, streaming services, whatever. There's a nice walking path through the woods nearby that a lot of them use, and we're looking into having a pool built. As long as they're here for their morning and evening milkings, they can go into town whenever they like. Special arrangements can be made for vacations... yes?"

Mattie's eyes were locked onto a strange contraption of metal struts, cushions, and loose straps that looked very out of place amid the plush couches and flatscreen TVs. "What, um.... What's that?"

"That's a milking frame," Jake said. "It helps support a holstaur in a convenient position."

"Yeah, but... why is it out here...?"

"We measure an individual's production quantity in different scenarios," he said matter-of-factly. "Some holstaurs do better with an audience."

"O-Oh..." Mattie felt her cheeks grow warm. "Like... oh..."

Jake chuckled. "Nobody's shy around here. Not for long, anyway. Morning, Terry."

The sleepy holstaur coming out of the door marked '9' gave the two of them a little wave as she shuffled towards the coffee pot. She wore nothing but blond bedhead and a pair of pajama pants. Mattie's blush darkened as her eyes locked onto the huge breasts on display, only barely covered by little black patches over the nipples. When she was able to tear her gaze away, she looked questioningly at Jake, too embarrassed to put her curiosity into words.

"The seals prevent leakage, as well as any unauthorized milking," he explained, with a smile that did nothing to help the heat in Mattie's face. "Now, enough sales pitch. I'll show you what you can expect."

She followed him down the hall, her heart quickening. He knocked at a door and called out, "Kayla?"

"Jake?" a muffled woman's voice responded. "What's up?"

"I've got a hopeful here, mind if she watches?"

There was a pause, then a laugh. "Do you need to ask? Come in already!"

He opened the door with a grin. "Gotta follow the rules. Anyway, Kayla, this is Mattie. Mattie, this is Kayla."

"Hello," Mattie managed in a small voice, staring at the holstaur before her. Kayla was big, taller than Jake, and apparently fresh out of the shower. Beads of water stood out on flushed skin and damp brown hair cascaded down between her horns. She was also just as brazenly topless as Terry, only wearing a towel around her waist. A towel, Mattie noticed, that had a conspicuous bulge in it.

"Hey there," Kayla said, a smile playing across her face. "Jake, you brought me a cutie."

"Now, none of that, she's a guest," Jake admonished, his tone undercut by the fact that he was still grinning. "Mattie, I should tell you that fraternization is officially forbidden, and that only handlers are allowed to perform milkings. I'll also say that unofficially, so long as they're playing safe and we get the final product, no harm, no foul." He winked. Mattie's cheeks burned. "Plus, if such a thing were to happen, there might be some evidence of it increasing production. So hey, everybody's happy."

Kayla cleared her throat, and Jake turned his attention to her.

"Sorry, I know you're eager. Go ahead and get in position."

"Eager," Kayla scoffed, whipping off her towel. "More like ready to burst."

Mattie stared. She had expected a magnificent cock, and there was indeed one. She hadn't been expecting the clear plastic chastity cage that kept it locked up tight. It looked painfully swollen inside the confined space, and the tight, heavy balls below it made it seem like Kayla wasn't exaggerating. A strand of precum oozed from the tip as Mattie watched the holstaur arrange herself on a milking frame set up next to the bed. Her knees went onto cushioned rests, and she draped her upper body over a web of straps that held her comfortably while letting her big breasts hang free. Jake pulled out a keyring and thumbed through half a dozen before finding the one for the padlock trapping Kayla's cock. She groaned as her length was finally freed, gripping the handles of the milking frame tightly.

"Mmm, fuck that feels better..." She looked over at Mattie, blatant arousal in her gaze. "Don't worry, it's not normally this bad. I'm just on a new-" she sucked in a sharp breath as Jake gripped her shaft "-regimine."

"Because somebody decided to jerk a small fortune into tissues," Jake teased, scooting a stool forward and beginning to slowly stroke her. To Mattie, he added, "We didn't use chastity cages until we realized why some of them had such inconsistent outputs. Despite masturbation being explicitly prohibited in the contracts..."

"You try getting pumped full of hormones and living in a house full of hot women," Kayla said, squirming a little. "It's like being a teenager all over again."

Mattie stood there awkwardly, tugging at the hem of her sweatshirt, her face on fire but unable to look away. She knew what she was getting into. She knew. She knew. She had to keep saying that to herself, because half of her was screaming 'Why are you here?!' and the other half desperately wanted her to be on that milking frame with Jake's hand on her cock. Her jeans had been uncomfortably tight for a while now, and her panties were already starting to feel damp with pre.

Jake stopped for a moment to pull out a condom and roll it over Kayla's thick shaft. Somehow, Mattie though it would be more high-tech than that. He added some lube to the latex before returning to a gliding motion, up and down, up and down, making Kayla moan and bury her face against her arm. He was methodical yet swift, keeping a steady pace while occasionally varying his stimulation, a technique that seemed like the result of hours and hours of practice. It proved very effective on the pent-up Kayla, whose breathing grew more ragged by the minute as she squirmed and gasped. Mattie could only stare and attempt to adjust her pants as she held back every impulse that was begging her to join in.

To her relief (and regret), she didn't have to hold on for long. Kayla shuddered in the straps and tried to buck her hips forward, groaning. The material over her tip bulged as she shot pulse after pulse after pulse of hot cum into it, far more than a human or even an average holstaur ever could. She was left panting, randomly tensing with aftershocks as Jake milked the last few drops from her. Finally satisfied, he peeled off the condom and knotted the end before gently rubbing Kayla's thigh.

"That was a good one. How are you feeling?"

"Like you jerked the goddamn soul out of me..." she mumbled. Lifting her head to look at Mattie's red face, Kayla winked. "When you get the chance, ask for him to be your handler. He's got magic fucking hands. And a nice-"

"Just hands," Jake interrupted, grinning. He carefully cleaned off Kayla's softening cock, letting it shrink down. Once it was small enough, another squirt of lube helped him squeeze it back into the chastity cage and make it secure, and he spent a minute adjusting how it sat on her. "Comfortable?"

"Not in an hour it won't be," Kayla grumbled. "But it's fine right now."

"Good." He unhooked a pair of cylinders from his belt that Mattie had been struggling to divine the purpose of since she'd noticed them. One turned out to be used for removing the black patches covering Kayla's nipples. Jake held one end of the device over a seal, pressed a button for a few seconds, then gently peeled it off as Kayla winced. The second cylinder turned out to be a lot more obvious once it was in action. Jake placed the small suction cup over the now-exposed nipple and gave the handle a few pumps, almost immediately drawing milk into the tall bottle. Kayla shifted from side to side in the frame, a strange expression on her face.

"Nuuhh... easy, they're tender..."

"Sorry," Jake said, giving her breast a soothing touch and pumping the manual milker more slowly. "Better?"

"Yeah..." Kayla mumbled, relaxing against the supporting straps. After a minute, she turned her head over towards Mattie. "This takes a while, so settle in..."

Mattie's legs were starting to feel dead from standing in place for so long, and her knees had been weak for some time now. She gratefully sat on Kayla's bed, her heart thudding in her chest as she watched the gorgeous naked holstaur get milked. It took her a while to work up the courage for a question, and by that time the bottle had filled up considerably. "Um... so... how much do you...?"

"Dunno," Kayla murmured, her eyes closed. "Two? Three?"

"On average, she can fill about two of these bottles per milking," Jake said, still pumping steadily. Mattie wondered if that was the reason for his strong hands... and nicely muscled forearms... and biceps... and ass... "With her new hormone schedule, we can expect that to eventually increase to three."

"Wow," Mattie blurted. She looked down at her chest, hidden in her baggy sweatshirt. She couldn't imagine so much milk coming out of her. She could definitely imagine Jake pumping her breasts, but that was neither here nor there.

Jake eventually unscrewed a full bottle of fresh milk from the manual pump and sealed it with a cap from a nearby container of plastic bottles and screwtops. The other end of the patch-removing device turned out to be for putting new ones on, and Jake resealed Kayla's left nipple before revealing the right one and getting back to work with an empty bottle.

Kayla hadn't been kidding about it taking a while. Mattie found her arousal winding down through sheer inactivity, but all it took was a peek at Kayla's caged cock or a bit of squirming that rubbed her hard-on against her jeans and she was raring to go again. Her panties had to be a mess of precum by now.

Finally, Jake capped off another full bottle and stuck on a black seal. Kayla let out a heavy breath and climbed off the milking frame, stretching enough to make her joints pop. "God, I feel twenty pounds lighter. Thanks, Jake."

"No problem," he said, putting away equipment. "Do you mind showing Mattie to my office while I get the product stored away?"

"Sure." Kayla glanced over. Mattie quickly scrambled to her feet, not sure where to put her eyes now that it seemed like everyone was being professional again. Kayla's little smirk wasn't helping.

"Thanks," Jake said, picking up the condom and both bottles of milk. "I'll see you in a few minutes, Mattie."

Then she was left alone with Kayla, who suddenly seemed much larger without Jake to compare against. She watched as the tall holstaur pulled on a loose T-shirt and squeezed into a pair of pants that seemed a size too small for her. Maybe watched wasn't the right word. Ogled? It was quite a show.

"Follow me," Kayla said when she was finished. Mattie did so, noticing that the too-tight pants were excellent at showing off the holstaur's ass. She gave up on looking anywhere else as Kayla led her out of the 'barn' and to a different building, only breaking out of her butt-induced trance when Kayla tapped the top of her head and Mattie realized they had stopped moving.

"Anyone in there? This is his office."

Mattie blushed to the tips of her ears and stared at her feet. "S-Sorry."

"Don't be!" Kayla laughed. "The day I can't appreciate a cutie in awe of my booty is the day I die. Now, you better make a good impression on Jake. I want to see you around."

She nodded mutely, her face still hot. Kayla ruffled Mattie's short hair and giggled.

"Good luck!"


This was interesting to write. It's quite a few new kinks for me, so criticism is welcomed. I plan to continue with Mattie's interview.


macktosh
macktosh
845 Followers