Got Milk? Pt. 02

Story Info
A futa holstaur interviews at a hands-on milking facility.
2.6k words
4.47
23k
41

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macktosh
macktosh
845 Followers

This is quite different to my normal content, so please read the content warnings. I fully understand if this is not your thing, but I hope it's enjoyable to those who read on.

Contains: male on futa, a futa woman with horns (i.e. a holstaur), breast milking, and some orgasm control.


"Sorry to keep you waiting," Jake said, closing the door behind him.

"It's okay," Mattie mumbled, keeping her hands clasped tightly in her lap. She had spent the last few minutes trying and mostly failing to cool off in Jake's cramped little office. He sat down at the desk across from her and flashed a quick smile as he opened a folder labeled 'Applications' and took out a sheet.

"So, I won't beat around the bush. For an interview, this is pretty hands-on. I do have questions for you, but the physical side of this is mostly what qualifies you here."

Mattie swallowed hard. She knew what the company's website had said, in carefully worded and fairly vague terms. She was also frantically adjusting her expectations after what she'd seen so far. "You need s-samples... right?"

"Yes, and to examine you in action. The physical you sent in looks great, but it doesn't cover everything we need. This is also a chance to judge your mental aptitude for what will be required of you." He met her eyes, his expression serious. "I'm gonna have to ask you some very personal questions and run you through a test milking."

Her stomach lurched. Test milking? Not just her cranking out a sample into a cup? It made sense if this was going to be her job twice a day, but... could she really...?

His voice was gentle as he continued. "If you're having second thoughts and want to back out, or you need to ask me some questions to feel comfortable, it would be best to do it now. You can always stop later, too, of course, but I figure it'll be more awkward for you."

Mattie took shaky breaths, thoughts tumbling wildly through her head. Jake watched her patiently until she found her voice.

"We can... keep going..."

"Alright." He sat back in his chair and steepled his fingers, pausing for a moment. "So... where do you see yourself in five years, Miss Verne?"

Nonplussed, Mattie stared at him. He held the serious expression for a few seconds before breaking into a laugh.

"Sorry, sorry, I love asking that one," Jake said, still chuckling, and Mattie found a tiny giggle breaking through her nerves. "Now, for real. Have you shared a living space like the barn before?"

"In... college, I guess."

"How did you find it to be?"

"Um..." She thought back to living in a dorm. "It was okay. Kind of stifling sometimes... but the private rooms here wouldn't be a problem."

Jake noted something down with a pen. "Alright. How much do you exercise?"

"I walk a few miles every day."

He scribbled another line. "Are you in a relationship?"

Mattie shook her head.

"Do you have a preference for men or women?"

"Um... not a strong one..."

"Alright... do you regularly milk yourself?"

She blushed. "No... I- I mean I could, it's just... inconvenient..."

Jake smiled. "Don't worry, that's a pretty common answer. It's not a problem. How often do you masturbate?"

"Uh- um-"

"I did say these were going to get very personal," he chuckled.

Mattie stared into her lap, cheeks burning. "I... I guess a few times a week..."

"And what would you say are your biggest kinks?" he asked, and smiled at her expression. "I know, I know, that one's a doozy, but it's important. With some holstaurs, we can get a serious increase in volume by accounting for what they're into." When she remained silent, he added, "Would some examples help you feel comfortable about answering?"

Mattie nodded weakly.

"Kayla, she likes an audience, she likes me, and sometimes she likes getting treated rough. When she's being especially bratty, I know she's asking for a spanking."

Mattie pictured the holstaur's gorgeous ass turning red under Jake's hand, and her face warmed to a sympathetic crimson.

"You haven't met Marie, but she's another one I work with. Her milking frame is specially designed with restraints. She likes to get tied up, and she really gets off on punishments. You might see her walking around in some bondage, or totally naked because she's been denied clothes for the day. In case you're wondering, I did ask them if I could tell other people. The kinky stuff is all carefully worked out with the handlers. There are safewords and safety measures, and it's all meant to be enjoyable. We might ask you to try out some new experiences, but no one will ever force you to do something you don't like."

He paused, giving her an opportunity to jump in. Mattie continued to stare at her hands in her lap.

"If you need a little more, how about me?" Jake asked, and her eyes flickered up. "Yes, I have kinks. I can't impose them on anyone, but some are kind enough to let me indulge. I love holstaurs, obviously. It'd be hard to have this job and not. I also enjoy the chance to be dominant."

Mattie felt her heartbeat quicken and swallowed heavily, hoping her reaction wasn't as obvious as it felt.

"That's why I'm paired with holstaurs like Marie and Kayla," Jake continued, amusement in his voice. "Some of the other handlers are more submissive, so if you lean towards being dominant...?"

He trailed off, firmly putting the ball in her court. She struggled to find her voice and managed, "No, um..."

Jake marked down something, smiling. "Alright then. Can you tell me one other thing for now?"

There was no getting around it. Mattie tried to find words that she could survive speaking out loud to another person. "I guess... I like... t-toys... back there...?"

"Okay, good to know," he said professionally. "That's a fairly common one. Now, enough torturing you with questions. The examination room is just down the hall."

A wave of relief clashed with a new surge of anxiety. She followed him out of the office, wiping her damp hands on her jeans. Her heart was pounding. The room turned out to look pretty much like a doctor's office, except for the conspicuous milking frame next to the examination table.

"I know you're nervous," Jake said, turning to face her. "I can step out for a few minutes if you want to compose yourself, but this is where the rubber meets the road. Are you set on this?"

Mattie put her face in her hands and took shuddering breaths, trying to bring her racing pulse under control. Part of her - specifically the part straining against her panties - couldn't wait for what came next. The rest of her was a jumbled mix of fear and mortified arousal. Could she go through with this? Did she really want to?

"Yes," she said suddenly, and she was almost absurdly relieved as the tension of 'what if' drained away. Jake gave her a reassuring smile.

"I'm glad. Now, I'll need you to undress."

Mattie was grateful when he looked away to fiddle with some machine. It was much easier to pull her sweatshirt over her head without him watching. Her shirt followed, letting cool air flow over her chest as she slipped down her jeans. The bulge in her panties and the large damp stain was incredibly obvious. She yanked them down before she could think too much about it and pulled off her bra, her whole body shaking. She clenched her hands into fists and stared at her feet... or rather her hard, bobbing cock and the mess of precum painting her shaved crotch.

"Very good," Jake said gently, and she felt a fresh wave of heat roll over her skin knowing that his eyes were on her. "Can I touch you?"

Mattie nodded slightly, wondering if her heartbeat was audible to him. Tingles shot through her as his warm hand cupped her breast, giving it a squeeze.

"Nice firmness..." He rolled her hard nipple with a thumb, making her gasp and tense. "Above-average sensitivity..."

"I know they're tiny," she blurted before she could stop herself. "Sorry..."

"Size doesn't correlate with milk output," Jake said, unconcerned. "The hormones will make them grow, but that's just a side effect." He gave her other breast the same brief examination and she bit her lip to keep from squeaking. A few notes were scribbled down before he continued. "Now, for your penis..."

Mattie chewed her lip hard enough to turn it pale and squeezed her eyes shut, trying not to hyperventilate. She could feel a light touch against her crotch and the side of her shaft.

"Looks about five, five and a half inches," Jake murmured. "Girth is average... and before you say anything, that's perfectly fine. You're not even the smallest holstaur here." She flinched when she felt his hand cup her tight balls. He massaged them slightly, urging a drop of precum to drool down from the head of her cock as she trembled. "A little hard to tell while you're aroused, but your testes feel normal."

She opened her eyes when he touched her arm, and his warm gaze melted away some of her nervousness.

"You're doing good," he reassured. "Time for the main event."

Mattie climbed onto the milking frame with his assistance, trying to mimic what she had watched Kayla do. Jake had to adjust the handles and a few of the straps for her to comfortably arrange herself on it. Once she was in position, she found herself rather helpless. Her twitching cock and hanging breasts were completely exposed, and it would be difficult to get down from the frame without help. It was strangely... better. She was forced to trust Jake. She had to put herself in his hands... his control...

Mattie shivered intensely, a new surge of arousal dominating her nervousness. Jake wheeled over the machine he'd been fiddling with before and sat down on the stool next to her.

"This is an automated milking machine. We don't typically use them, but they're good for stimulating lactation among holstaurs that aren't regular milkers." He detached a pair of tubes that had suction cups on the ends and brought them up to her nipples. Immediately, she could feel a light tugging at the sensitive buds, and the tubes stayed in place when he let go. He also applied gel to a set of wireless electrodes and attached them to specific points on her chest and thighs, explaining, "These will measure your body's physical responses to what I'm doing. It can be useful for me in the moment, but for the most part it's for comparing against in the future. Don't worry about it. Now, are you ready?"

She barely managed to bob her head.

"The machine can be a little aggressive, but it shouldn't hurt. Tell me if it gets to be too much."

With that, he flipped a switch and Mattie let out an involuntary, mortifying moan. Alternating suction and release fought to pull her already swollen nipples into the tubes, sending shocks of sharp sensation through her body. She squirmed and clutched the handles of the frame, fighting back the tiny whimpers that already threatened to escape her. Jake laid a hand on her side, trying to soothe her as the machine did its work. After a few moments, he spoke up.

"Want a distraction?"

She glanced over to see him pulling out a condom and the bottle of lube he had used before. Her heart jumped into her throat. Knowing she would only moan if she opened her mouth, she nodded rapidly. Jake began rolling the latex over her precum-slick length, chuckling as her cock throbbed excitedly in his hands.

By the time he began to stroke, Mattie was past embarrassment. It felt like she was going to explode after having been aroused for so long without relief, and the sparks of almost painful pleasure from her breasts were turning her lust into a fire that burned away inconsequential thought. The only things that mattered were the constant suck-suck-suction on her poor nipples and the talented hand of a handsome man on her cock. She let out helpless, mewling moans as the sensations tore away her self-control and left her writhing against the milking frame, her eyes squeezed shut. Half an hour of rubbing against her jeans had been more than enough foreplay, and all too quickly she could her orgasm nearing, a hot tension ready to burst.

"You're doing great," Jake murmured, slowing down. "Shouldn't take much longer."

She barely registered his voice. The handjob was now horribly, wonderfully deliberate, keeping the promise of release within sight yet agonizingly out of reach. Mattie thrust her hips forward involuntarily, fruitlessly, incoherent noises spilling from her lips. She wanted it so bad. She needed it. She was putty in his hands, and he kept her carefully balanced at the edge, using slow, incredibly pleasurable strokes that sent her nowhere. It was hard to tell how long she hovered in that hazy place before climax. Every moment felt like minutes of torturous teasing. She couldn't focus on anything except the frustrating pleasure that controlled her body, but a few words broke through her daze of need.

"That's it," Jake said soothingly. "There's a good girl."

Mattie realized that she was finally giving milk. Only a small trickle flowed into the tubes, but it was there. The machine suckled greedily at her, demanding her little breasts produce more.

"Now you can come," Jake murmured, and his teasing abruptly ceased. Firm, full strokes made her moan and go rigid as she flew past that point of no return.

Then she came, hard, harder than she could ever remember. Her legs tensed and quivered and cramped as she tried to kick out. Hot pleasure made her stomach flex as her cock spurted again and again and again into the condom. The orgasm just kept going, urged on by the relentless attack on her breasts and the hand on her shaft that didn't stop until she was trembling and limp.

Mattie was only vaguely aware of the machine being turned off. She whimpered when the suction cups were pulled off her tender nipples, but Jake was very gentle as he spread a cool, soothing gel over them. He rubbed her back as she tried to catch her breath and inconvenient inhibitions returned to fill her much clearer mind.

"You alright?" Jake asked quietly.

"Yes..." she mumbled, looking at the floor.

"Need a minute alone?" He took his hand off her back.

"No," she said, more strongly than she intended. His warm hand returned to stroking down her back.

"Did I do anything there that made you uncomfortable?"

"...no," Mattie said after a moment. "I mean, it's still... but I really... it was really... good." After some hesitation, she added, "Like... the best."

"I'm glad." Jake crouched down so he could look at her face, a small smile on his lips. "You did well. We'll have to do some tests on what you produced before anything can be said for certain, but I like your chances."

Mattie couldn't help but smile back. Now she really wanted this job.


Constructive criticism is welcomed; these kinks are still new to me. Ideas for future chapters would also be appreciated. I plan to continue, but I'm not totally sure where to take things or what people want to see.

macktosh
macktosh
845 Followers