Got You On Speed Dial, Babe

Story Info
Dayna is away from home. Michelle wants to play.
1k words
4.33
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being away from home isn't great, Dayna decides. Being away from her dog, her bed, her girlfriend, plus being stuck in a plain, beige-coloured hotel room... it's all rather blah.

Shelby the old spaniel probably misses her, and she knows Michelle is missing her. She knows this because Michelle texted her all through her set up this afternoon and then through the excruciating business dinner with her boss and her boss's boss.

Michelle @ 9:21PM: Babe, you need to come home. Now.

You @ 9:22PM: Michy, you know I can't. Two more days of tradeshow and tear down. Then I'm home.

Michelle @ 9:29PM: I did something bad. You're going to be disappointed.

You @ 9:30PM: Are you okay? Is Shelby okay?

Michelle @ 9:30PM: Yeeees everything's fine. But I watched some porn and now I'm horny. And alone. So lonely... You see how this is a problem.

You @ 9:31PM: You scared the shit out of me.

Michelle @ 9:32PM: Sorry love. But seriously, I'm having a horny crisis.

You @ 9:32PM: I'm going to throw you in the garbage.

Michelle @ 9:32PM: Noooooooo! :(

Dayna thinks about her next text for a moment too long and the phone starts ringing in her hand.

"Hi babe, don't throw me away. I'm too cute," Michelle says. Dayna can hear her pouting.

"Fine, fine," she relents. "No trash house for you. But I don't think you should be allowed to come tonight."

Michelle whines. "But babe, I want it so bad."

"Should have thought about that before you scared me."

There's a groan in the background, not from Michelle.

"Are you still watching the porn?" Dayna flips down on her stomach on the hotel bed.

"It's a super-cut," Michelle says, as if that explains it.

"Baby, you're complaining you're too horny but you're watching porn?"

"And touching my flower."

Dayna groans audibly. "Do not call it that."

Michelle giggles nervously. "You know I can't... can't say other words."

"Call it something proper or I'm hanging up," Dayna threatens, knowing her threat is good and her domme voice is compelling.

Michelle groans. "My... pussy. I'm touching my pussy."

"And how are you touching your pussy?" Dayna asks. She knows talking about it makes Michelle blush and stutter. She also knows it makes Michelle wet.

"Umm..." Michelle says, her voice catching. "Just... rubbing my clit."

"I know that breathy voice. There's something stuffed in your pretty pussy. What is it?"

Michelle whines. "I'm not --"

Dayna cuts her off. "Liar."

"The purple one, the one with the fat head."

They have a decent collection of dildos, and they all see varying amounts of use. But nothing gets mileage like the purple one.

"That's what I thought," Dayna says. "Are you fucking yourself with it? Or just clenching around it?"

Michelle whines again, but doesn't answer right away.

"Baby, I asked you a question."

She groans. "Second one."

"Say it," Dayna reminds her.

"Clenching."

"Michelle. You know what I expect. Are you trying to get out of it? Because we don't have to do this tonight."

"Yes, we do," Michelle sighs, profoundly put upon and horny. "I'm clenching my pussy around the toy."

"And how does it feel, baby?"

"So goooood," Michelle says, drawing out her answer. Dayna can imagine the look on her face as she clenches around the dildo, and it makes her feel a little flushed. She holds the phone in one hand and uses the other to push her pants down.

"I'm gonna touch myself," Dayna says.

Michelle makes a happy little squeak. "Yeah?"

"Yes baby, you sound so good. Why don't you fuck yourself a little bit? Wanna hear you get all breathy."

"Putting you on speaker," Michelle says. There's some prolonged shuffling noises as she gets comfortable and then she moans loudly.

"Good girl," Dayna says, rubbing gentle circles around her clit, not quite touching it yet. "Touch your clit for me."

Michelle sounds so needy and breathy, Dayna just about crawls through the phone to get to her. "Gonna come right away if I do that," Michelle says.

"So? You're telling me you can't come twice in one phone call, baby?"

When Michelle whines again, it's high and caught in her throat, and Dayna knows she's teetering on the edge. "Come. Now. Make all your pretty sounds for me so I know you're getting off."

She comes loudly and swears a blue streak into the phone, something that never fails to make Dayna chuckle. "Such dirty words out of such a pretty girl," she teases. In truth, the filth sets Dayna on edge in the best way, nudging her towards her own climax.

"Dayna," Michelle says, sounding a little dazed. "Are you touching? Feels amazing, hearing you and touching myself."

"Yeah, I'm rubbing my pussy, babe," she promises. "Tell me what you're doing now."

Michelle sighs and there's the sound of fabric moving past the phone. "Getting comfy in bed."

"Are you going to go again?"

"In a minute," Michelle says. "Want you to come first."

Dayna grins. "Oh really? Okay, sweetheart, for you, I think I can manage that. Say something dirty to me?"

Michelle giggles and there's a pause, long enough that Dayna's not sure she's still there. "When you get home, I want you to fuck my pussy until my knees give out."

Dayna slides her fingers past her clit, stroking lightly but picking up speed. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. Fuck me until I scream. Fuck me until I squirt all over you."

"God," Dayna groans. They'd done that once, early on in their relationship, and it's been a personal goal of hers to see Michelle do that again. "Yeah, babe, I'm going to." She puts more pressure on her clit, chasing the edge, until Michelle lets out another little breathy moan. That sends her, tipping her into a cresting orgasm.

"God, your voice," Dayna murmurs after a few moments. "That was good, baby, thank you. Now..."

"Now what?"

"Now you're going to come again like you promised."