Goth IHOP

Story Info
Chubby homie meets his female goth friend from Discord IRL.
11.4k words
4.72
37.4k
137
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eigengrau
eigengrau
167 Followers

Hey, guys. Back with another story.

And this will be my last.

If not, forever, more or less for a long while.

I'm going to shift my focus from this to my life. I'm graduating soon and the past years of depression have kept me from growing myself in terms of my career. Now that I'm out of that depressed mindset, I think it's best I get to it now than later again.

Thank you all for your kind words on my stories and supporting through my journey of erotic writings. They were a lot of fun and I hope you all do and receive great things in your life with that being said.

With that being said, this story consists of characters over the age of 18+. Enjoy!

*******

The night was calm. The sound of wind was faint. The chirping of grasshoppers and cicadas ethereally light on this autumn night. A dark purple hue illuminated the sky, but only vaguely. The scent from outside smelled of burning wood and decaying leaves, as if even in the chilled weather this past week, someone was still brave enough to barbeque some meat on their grill.

I was not outside.

I was inside, in the comfort of the indoors, seeking refuge in my room. I sat in front of my computer, playing video games on my 4K monitor, frantically trying to run away from an overpowered enemy in the game. He was ruthless and evidently wanted me dead.

I was so concentrated on not dying to the enemy, that I hadn't even eaten. On the left of my desk sat a bag of fast food I had gotten about thirty minutes ago. The food was growing cool, but I needed to finish this before tonight, before the event in this game ended.

Because this fucker wanted me dead and was not letting up.

After a few more seconds, I made it to the checkpoint and breathed a sigh of relief. As I did, I heard a voice chuckle at my satisfaction over the voice chat I was in.

Now, I was able to regather myself and responded accordingly.

"So tomorrow, around 7 in the morning?" I said into my headset.

"Yup, around that time. I'll text you that I'm there and you can pick me up." the same voice - light, feminine yet seemingly annoyed and tired voice, responded back.

"Okay, that's fine. Yeah, that works for me." I responded, finally reaching for my burger and fries.

"It better be, or I'll gut you." the voice joked back. I laughed back, knowing how petty it would have been to not even have showed up to pick them up.

The voice continued through the headset. "Damn, it's almost 1. I'm gonna call it for tonight. See you later, Maverick. Sweet dreams."

"Good night." I replied back quickly before leaving the voice call.

That voice belonged to my online friend, Onyx (yes, Onyx like the Pokemon - it's in her tag, okay? That's what she wanted me to call her). The girl with the annoyed voice. Despite her voice sounding like that, I know that she doesn't mean to sound like that.

It's just ... well, how she sounds naturally.

Ironically, she is goth (as she has told me before) and her voice fits her perfectly, especially aesthetically.

But she's the most caring and affectionate goth girl I have ever met.

Never thought that sentence would come out of my mouth.

We met each other when Discord launched five years ago. We were both in a Discord for a game we both enjoyed, and after a year or two of exclusively playing in groups, she ... took a liking to me.

That's actually the best way I can put it.

One day, after an argument with other members of the Discord, she essentially said, "Fuck them, let's do our own thing." and we left the chat and made our own. Just her and I, with an entire server to ourselves.

I'm not gonna lie. I thought the reason why she did that was because maybe ... she liked me as more than just a friend. I mean, why just choose me, you know? I wasn't the funniest or most outgoing. I just chilled in the background, and let everyone else shine. So I thought probably she liked me.

Part of me was actually hoping for it. That one night, I would get a sweet heartfelt confession from her, that she liked me as well. Like in the fairytale stories. I didn't say anything about it because I didn't want to ruin anything and end up by myself ... again.

Then another year passed, and another, and another, and I felt like maybe I made the right decision by not saying anything. Though I was disappointed and sad.

But tomorrow, I meet her in the flesh for the first time, ever.

As I started to brush my teeth to go to bed, as I looked into the mirror at myself, I was both excited ... and disappointed.

I was excited because I was going to meet my best friend in real life tomorrow.

But disappointed because ... I'm not the prince charming that I wish I could have been to woo her over, though it probably doesn't even matter anyway.

I was average height but I was fat. I was 5'9" and like 205 lbs. I was always a big boy and I made fun of it back only back in grade school. As a recent graduate, I know adults will be a bit better with respecting others but when they do make fun of someone, it's more subtle. It still happens from time to time.

I just hope that ... she isn't like the rest.

As I laid in bed, I thought of what she could have looked like. (Weirdly enough, we had never shared pictures of what we looked like over the years.)

Was she ... short or tall? Shaped like a stick or a potato? Short hair or long? Colored or natural colored?

So many questions ran through my head. All I knew was that she was a goth girl and she had a really light yet seductive voice (to me).

Well, tomorrow, I'll find out.

***

I woke up just barely with enough to go to get her. I remember running out of my house with my Nike slide sandals, a white T-shirt, and my pajama shorts. I crazily loaded the address that she told me to come pick her up at, into my phone, and hopped hazardously into my car.

Google Maps did the best job it could to get me to my destination as quickly as possible. My mind raced from the anxiety of driving while just barely conscious, and from the fact that she never told me a landmark to make my drive to her a bit easier.

After about thirty minutes, the assistant gave me her final instruction.

"Your destination is on the left."

I turned into a strip mall. Each building looked like any other store in a strip mall.

Except one.

I looked at my phone and my gut told me that it was the odd one out.

It seemed to be a ... gothic make-up store.

I didn't even know that there was a store for stuff like this. What the fuck?

I sat in my car, absolutely dumbfounded that a store like this actually exists. And this is close to my apartment, too.

I put my car in park, and I looked around.

The section of the strip mall was (of course) black. It had a sign that said that spiked chokers were "Buy one, get one free" and that black lipsticks were 20% off.

This felt all so crazy to me. I continue to look around.

However, I noticed soon that I was the only car in the lot, besides what I'm guessing to be the cashier's and manager's cars. And of fucking course, both of their cars are black.

My silver ass car sticks out like a sore thumb.

It's 7 AM. Who goes to a shop like this at 7 AM?! She's an absolute genius for this. If I was some imposter or crazy man, she would be able to report my car easily to the authorities.

A better question: why am I thinking of shit like this?

I chill out in my car for a few more minutes and I take out my phone, and message her:

"Outside of some gothic shop."

After a few seconds, I hear my phone ding.

It was her. Her message read: "Oh, good. I'll be out in a few. :)"

I sit and try to calm my nerves. I always got anxious when I met new people.

But Onyx isn't new. I've known her for five years.

But I've never seen her before.

After some time, I lean back a bit on my phone, browsing Reddit.

As I finish looking at a conspiracy theory about giraffes and birds don't actually exist and are a ploy from the government to spy on us, I see a young woman walk out of the shop.

She had shoulder-length black chopped hair with a dark grayish - blue streak on her left side. Pale, white skin. She had many piercings in one ear and she rocked black lipstick. She also had a choker (not the spiked one though), and wore a long wool coat that reached the ankles of her feet.

She had other typical goth girl stuff like black fingernails, a rosary as a necklace. You know, the essentials, I'm guessing.

Through the opening of her coat, I could see that she wore a black and white (not of a lot of white though) plaid dress that was short, which showed off her legs. She had on black stockings, and accented her calves and thighs even more.

But what stuck out to me was how tall she was.

She easily looked six feet tall, maybe even an inch taller than that. But somehow, she still looked a well-developed upper body though her lower body (especially her thighs) made it seem as if she had a fat ass. She was very curvy with very nice assets yet very much normal weight.

As she looked around, my heart melted. Her face was a work of art, and she was the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my life. Her makeup brought out the softness of her face. She had colored eye contacts so her eyes were very both a very deep and vibrant violet color.

I could feel myself getting hard.

Soon, her eyes made contact with my car, and she pulled out her phone.

My phone dinged half a minute after the women finished typing. Her message: "Silver car?"

"Yup." I responded quickly. I immediately straightened up my hair with my hands and checked for eye crust.

Soon, I heard my car door up and that same girl popped herself in my passenger's seat. Her scent quickly filled the entirety of my car. It was a mixture of strawberries, coconut oil, and a bit of sweat, or what people call - the smell of 'outside'.

She sighed as she got in, and we both made eye contact for the first time.

Having this beautiful girl stare at me made my hard-on more and more intense, but she couldn't see it. As much as I tried not to look at her chest. I quickly realized that she had a large and natural bust. My heart fluttered and dropped as her eyes studied my eyes.

She looked dumbfounded looking at me, as if she was trying to understand what she was looking at. She quickly shifted in her seat and then, I saw a smile creeped over her face.

"Mav, it's so good to see you after all of this time." Oh, that was her. That voice she has is so distinctive. (I mean, I knew it was her when she messaged me about my car, but I know now that it's actually her and not someone who stole her phone and pretended to be her.)

She outstretched her arms and wrapped around her arms around my neck, her soft face grazing my face.

I instinctively wrap my arms around her waist and we hug for what felt like a few minutes. But it was in fact almost two minutes before she let go.

Unlike the goth scene she follows, her smile with her black lips was infectious. I couldn't help but smile back. She seemed so happy and it made me lucky to have her in my life.

Gotta act cool though.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, seeing it's 8:47 AM on my dashboard.

"Oh, yes, yes, I am." she said, still smiling to herself.

We decided on IHOP.

As we walked and we were given our table, we got many stares. Actually, she got many stares of awe, lust, and jealousy while I got glares and snickering and ... also jealousy, as if someone like me shouldn't be associated with someone like her.

As we talked to one another, it was like we were talking over Discord. There were many laughs and stories about goofy stuff that happened while gaming and we had our inside jokes. It was a great time indeed, especially now that I could see her expressions to everything. Her laugh was infectious.

Fuck, she's gorgeous.

She was so beautiful that sometimes, I just got lost in her gaze. She just got lost in her face and eyes. One time, she had to snap her fingers in front of my face to bring me back to reality. It gave us both a good chuckle.

She ordered a tall stack of pancakes, while I got a country breakfast (2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon, hash browns, a side of toast.) We both had coffee. I liked my coffee a bit more bitter than hers, and she jokingly looked at my cup of joe with disgust.

By the time we started eating, the stares she got soon turned to stares of shock rather of lust or jealousy.

What can I say, hardcore gamers like us eat differently.

She annihilated her pancakes just as I was finishing my eggs. She even ordered a second tall stack of pancakes while I was still eating the rest of my plate.

Girl's gotta eat, I guess.

As I ate and she waited for a tall stack, I felt my heart flutter once again.

I must have been imagining things. I didn't have my glasses today. Though I couldn't see her, I could definitely see her out of my peripheral vision.

And sometimes, I felt she was looking at me and getting lost in looking at me.

I remember looking up once and she quickly averted her gaze, while talking to me without skipping a beat in her intonation of her voice.

Was she ... no, can't be. Me? Come on, now.

We continued eating and chatting like best friends.

15 pancakes later (yes, she ordered a third tall stack) and my entree plate clean, we got our bill. She agreed to pay hers and I paid mine.

Walking out, I heard the female waitresses say a soft "Awww..." as I realized that I wrapped my arm around Onyx's waist. I release my grasps and jokingly (and gently) wraps her arm around my head in a chokehold. She let go not even a few seconds after. She was really cool about it and chuckled it off.

***

We soon got to my place and we both plopped on the couch. She took one side and I took the other. But that was after I had to help move some of her stuff.

We both laid in laziness after eating a ton of food.

Looking at her stuff, it was a lot. Enough to where it made me think she just wasn't gonna stay the weekend like she said. Maybe most of it was her makeup, but it was a lot.

"Hey Onyx?"

"Hmm?" she says while rising out of the couch's grasps. Her stretch after rising up lifted her shirt, showing her stomach. It was not toned or fat with rolls, just a perfect medium. She always had a black diamond piercing in her bellybutton.

Snapping back to reality, I finally remember my question.

"How long were you staying for?"

She smiled but averted her gaze from my eyes. I could tell that my question woke her up.

And I could tell it was a question that she didn't want to bring up yet.

She looks up at the ceiling. "..I don't know."

My face contorted a bit. "You don't know? Is everything okay back home?"

As I said this, her smile morphed into a small frown.

She pulled her shirt down to hide her belly, and her face started to show shades of pink, as if the blood in her body was trying to suppress ... something. Like ... crying.

"..no. No, it's not." her eyes still averting to my gaze.

"What happened?" I asked, leaning up.

She sat silently for a while before finally answering. She wiped her forehead and then sniffed a bit. I think she's gonna cry.

"I got kicked out." she admits.

"Dude, what happened?!"

She sat silently again, but this time, I could see a tear rolling her face. "Just give me a second, alright."

She ran to the bathroom and I heard her closed it behind her.

I walked up to the door, and I could hear a bit of sobbing on the other side.

One big pet peeve of mine: I couldn't stand to hear people cry. No one deserves to feel that feeling, but I know everyone experiences it.

I just don't like seeing people like that. Especially with Onyx. Hearing her cry hurts my soul. The couple times I heard her cry over some guy when we were sixteen, even though I was interested in her, it killed me on the inside. I hated those guys who treated her like that.

"Onyx..." I asked in a caring tone.

I hear the sobbing subside a bit. "I'm okay. I promise." I heard her say between gasps.

"Can I come in and comfort you?"

It was silent on the other side of the door for a while. One thing about Onyx is she tends to be pretty open about her problems, she just doesn't want to look ugly while doing it.

"Yes." I hear her say softly.

I enter the bathroom, and she is sitting near my bathtub on the floor, across from the toilet. She is sitting in a lady sitting pose and wipes her eyes with the sleeves of her long V - necked T-shirt. Despite how wet her shirt is, her makeup is still very much intact without any blur.

I sit next to her on the floor, and just as I get comfortable, she falls into my arms again, sobbing into my T-shirt. I put my arm around her back and rub her back, in an attempt to comfort her.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked her again.

"For the first time in my life, I'm afraid to." she responds into my shirt.

I'm not gonna lie. This shocked me. This is coming from a girl who openly told me that she pushed a pregnant lady down after a heated argument. (She did not know the lady was pregnant prior to her pushing her though.)

"Why are you afraid to?"

"Because I fear that you won't accept me."

I raise her from my shirt, and hold her by her shoulders, about a foot of space between our faces. Her and I make eye contact yet again. Her eyes are a bit red from crying, and she is squirming to catch any tears or snot that falls down her face. Her violet irises with the redness of her eyes made me feel like I was staring into the eyes of a lovable demon rather than a human.

"Onyx, I promise you that I will accept you." I say, in my most serious tone.

I pause. "..unless you murder someone, then I don't know..." I chuckled, making her smile and chuckle a bit.

"But, seriously, I'm here for you."

She looked away for a bit and hugged me yet again.

"Okay, I'll tell you. I just hope that it doesn't hurt what we have."

She pulls away.

"Promise." I say.

I hear her inhale and exhale. "Okay, so ... I was ... playing with myself ... and someone walked in on me."

I'm flabbergasted. "That is not where I thought this was going, but please continue."

She chuckled again, then fell back into a serious tone.

"Well ... It caused a rift between my roommates and they kicked me out."

"I ... don't think that it should have caused you to get kicked out."

She nods. "Well ... they're guys and I guess, they felt ... uncomfortable around me after that."

I'm still a bit confused as I rubbed her back some more. "Everyone masturbates though, what makes a girl masturbating weirder?"

She sighs, and lays her head on the edge of the tub.

Her face is a very faint shade of pink. It's an embarrassing topic, I understand.

"I don't masturbate like a normal girl."

My gears in my brain are running hard at this point.

How the fuck does this girl masturbate? What did she do?

"Did you shove like their PS4 controller handle up your ass, or something?!"

She starts to laugh. Her infectious smile makes me crack a smile.

"No, no." she says as she sits up and scoots closer to me.

She looks at the ceiling, mumbling to herself. "How can I make this easy for you?" she says to herself.

"I'm sorry for making this feel like it's taking forever. I just ... don't want to scare you away ... okay? I'm just trying to put it out there in the most non-shocking way possible." she says, looking down at the floor.

"Okay, I have an idea." She shifts onto her knees, about a good foot and a half away from my face.

"Also, can you promise me that when you do find out, not to ... you know ... hurt me?"

"What, I would never hurt you?"

"That's what they said too." she said looking down again.

I soon felt my blood boil. I've never felt such hatred for people before today. But that anger was for another day. Now, my attention needs to be on comforting Onyx.

eigengrau
eigengrau
167 Followers