Goth IHOP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not them. I would never hurt you."

She meets my gaze. "Okay."

"Uh, Maverick ... what is something different between us?"

I sit in thought. "Gothicness?" I responded with a shrug.

I see Onyx put her hand on her face. A stupid answer, but I thought I was pretty spot on. "Let's try this again."

She sighs. "What is something physically different between the two of us?"

I leaned back, folding my arms. "Well ... I have a penis and you don't."

"Try again." she replies quickly.

"What?" Maybe I didn't hear that.

"Try again." she repeats slower.

"What do you mean, "Try again."? I'm a guy and you're a girl."

She meets my gaze again, her eyes glassy. "Please take the hint. I really don't want to say it out loud."

"Hmm, then tha- Oh. Then you're-"

"Yup." she interrupted.

We both just kinda sat there, taking in what had just transpired. I kinda sit back, while she changes to sitting on her butt rather than her knees on the tiled floor. She hasn't looked up to meet my gaze since telling me that.

I decided to be honest with her. Even if it means that it does something to our friendship. Even if it meant I lost out on my chance with her.

"That doesn't change anything. You're still the most beautiful girl I've seen, and I'm being super serious about it."

Her face lit up and she looked up to me. Her eyes are still glassy as if she's one blink away from shedding a tear. She shuffled awkwardly to where she was sitting before and sat next to me again. "You mean that?"

"Dude, when I saw you come out of that shop, my heart dropped. You're honestly the pretty girl I've seen. I know you would make any guy proud to be their girlfriend."

"You're the first person who has accepted me after my transition." she said.

I stood up and I asked for her hand to help her stand up. She chuckles and the tear finally falls from her. Her smile was back. She takes my hand and hugs me again.

"God, it felt like an anvil had been lifted off my chest." she said, wiping her eyes again.

"I'm glad you're glad."

She held my hand. "Thanks for being in my life, Mav."

"No problem!"

***

I felt that those series of events led us to be even more closer and affectionate.

She stayed with me for the being. Think it's been a month now.

Everyday has felt like a playdate with my best friend. She openly talks about things she felt like she couldn't talk with me in the past about, like dating stories and funny encounters she had while out in her hometown.

She made it very apparent that she likes her (how do I say?) "member" and loves to use it to pleasure herself. Of course, she didn't just say it out loud one day. She asked if it was okay during a story she was telling one day, and I consented to it because who wouldn't want to hear about their crush masturbating?

She's been very talkative and very affectionate for the past month now. Sometimes, giving me random cuddles when I'm sitting on the couch by myself or a random hug while we are passing each other in the hallway.

I think maybe she just seems like since she has someone who accepts her finally, and she just feels free and alive now. She doesn't feel like she needs to live with a censor over her identity. The thing is that, over Discord a year ago, she told me that she doesn't like cuddling and it would tolerate with the right person

Maybe she forgot that she said that to me, or maybe I'm her select person? Hmm

***

One night, I finished making lasagna and we decided to watch Netflix together.

She puts her head on my lap and lays down on the couch with me, her plate on the table in front of her.

The only sounds being from the movie and the smacking of food in our mouths.

As I look down at her, it looks like ... we're a couple.

And that idea made me feel so ... fucking happy. This feeling, this sight is something I've wanted in general for a very long time. Because unlike her, I've never had a lover. I wasn't popular and the farthest I've ever gone with a girl was in high school, for a play, I had to hug a girl because that girl was my wife in the play and I was going to be hanged for treason.

As much as I loved this sight of Onyx on my lap, eating lasagna and laughing with me at the TV, I feel the doubts in my head try to bring me back to reality.

Questions fogged my mind. Does she feel that way about me or is she still experiencing her "high" about me accepting her so easily? My insecurity about my body image and my self concept just makes me think that I shouldn't be this close to someone as beautiful as her.

I try to ignore it. Let's just enjoy the moment.

The movie soon ends, and she lifts her head up, holding up an empty plate of her lasagna.

"Perfect, that was so delicious. Good job, Mav."

"Thanks! I decided to use ricotta cheese instead of cottage cheese this time. Glad you liked it."

"That was so good." she said as she went to throw away her plate. She came back and sat next to me again.

"I realized something a while ago." she says checking her phone briefly.

"And what would that be?"

"I talked about the couple of guys that I liked back as a teen, but you never told me about anyone that you liked. So..."

She gets up and stands in front of the hallway leading to my room.

She continues. "I'm not moving until you tell me."

"You're joking, right?"

All she does is nod her horizontally. She said no.

I started sweating and I could feel my mind race.

I could make up some crushes and fabricate some stories, but she's very good at telling if someone is being truthful. She even knows that I tend to look left when I lie, and I find it hard to break that habit.

I could make a run for it, but I know that she can meet the door and close it before I'm through. My apartment is on the third floor, so I can't jump out the window.

Should I just tell her the truth and that it's her?

Or just try and bullshit my way out?

Because one thing I don't want her to know is that I've never done anything intimate with a girl before.

"I'm waiting." she dreamily sings.

"So, uh, um, what makes you so interested in my love life?" I say to attempt to try to flip it in my favor.

"I know you're stalling, Mav."

I sigh. Seriously, I have no other choice. Hopefully, I'll be able to get over this rejection soon and go back to being friends.

"It's ... you. It's always been you."

There's a long pause. I try not to look at her face.

"I know." she nonchalantly responds, soon smiling and coming back to the couch with me.

"Huh?!"

"I just wanted to hear you say it." she said giggling.

I just sat there, unable to think of anything to say.

"But..." she continues, "I guess I should give my answer to you."

My heart dropped. Here it comes.

I embraced for impact. I slowly started to close my eyes.

"Turn towards me." she says to me.

Huh? How ruthless can you get? You are gonna reject me while I look into your eyes? Damn, woman.

Soon, she grabbed the base of my chin with her index finger and thumb. She smiled as her face got closer and closer to my face, and then...

... she kissed me.

Electricity shot through my body. Her lips were very soft. Her short breath exhaled onto my face as the warmth of her tongue sought my tongue. The kiss illuminated what felt like my spirit.

She pulled away slowly, smiled and giggling, as a thin line of drool formed between our mouths, stretching until it dissipated.

"I've wanted to do that for a while." I admit.

"Same, and then some." she says, unable to take her eyes off me.

"But why me though?" I finally ask.

"Why me?" she repeated to herself.

"I should be asking you the same." she admits.

"I mean ... I'm not a model or-"

She cuts me off with a quick smooch. She pulls back and wraps her arm around my waist while we sit on the couch, the same way I did when we walked out of IHOP that day.

"Maverick, you're always the most understanding and loving guys I've ever known. I fell in love with you four years ago. That day you almost died in Zombies. That was so funny. Anyways, I could gauge your personality from your voice, and I fucking loved it. Seeing you in person was just the cherry on top."

"Same, actually. I had been denying my feelings because I was afraid of rejection. Then I saw you, and my heart fluttered every time I saw you."

"We're more alike than we think. I thought the same." she admits.

She continues. "I may be moving too fast, but the idea of having you as my boyfriend makes me feel really, really happy. I want to know if ... you would be ... my boyfriend."

She stares into my soul, as if my eyes were a portal to a galaxy of thousands of beautiful stars.

"I'd love to have you as my girlfriend."

"Yes." All of a sudden, she grabs and hugs me tightly, then engulfs me with kisses and more hugs. She puts her face into my chest and muffles into my shirt, "I'm so happy."

I am too.

***

We soon make it back to my room, where we are making out on my bed. Long and drawn out kisses and hugs makes every few seconds feel like hours.

Her height and the length of her limbs wraps me like a warm blanket, comforted by the one who loves me.

At some point, however, she stops it.

Dumbfounded and confused, she gets my attention. She and I both sit up in my bed.

"Before we go any further, I should tell you that ... I'm a top."

"What does that mean?"

Her eyes widened. "It's not really something that talked about cis man and woman relationship, but basically, the bottom is the one who gets fucked and the top is the one who does the fucking."

"Oh, uh..."

"Yeah, that's my bad, I should have let you know earlier before going this far."

"No, no, Onyx, it's fine. It's just ... I wasn't expecting it. I mean, I don't mind giving it a try, if it means that I can satisfy you."

"Really, you mean it?" she said with a smile on her face.

"Yes, I do."

"Thank you, let's get undressed." she said as she quickly took off her shirt.

***

We both stripped down to our undergarments and as we did, I could tell that the smell of my room changed. Clean linens turned to the smell of pheromones, and the smell of my wooden floors turned to the smell of rinsed strawberries.

I sat in my boxers and she sat in her bra, panties, and stockings. As much as I tried to not look at her bulge, it stood out a lot.

Her bulge was encompassed in lingerie black with a dull shine in the crotch. I could smell her bulge from where I was sitting, which was a couple feet away. It smelled musky as if she took a shower in the beginning of the day and just came from after a long day at work. The smell was ripe, like a perfect yellow banana.

It smelled amazing.

Perhaps, she senses my awkward stare at her crotch and smiled, extending her hand unto my own.

"You wanna ... get to know her?" she said with a big grin.

I nod and she turns her to spread her legs in front of me. As she scoots closer to me, she opens her legs and her bulge seems as if it got much bigger. Her smell down there intensified, making me wait to just rip her lingerie off and gobble it up.

"Take off my panties." she said, guiding my hand around the waist of her underwear.

I take it with both of my hands and start to pull down. I was greeted with a small clean shaven area of dark hair and as I went further down, my mind wandered.

Is this really gonna go in? Maybe she was just joking and I'm gonna be the one to fuck her? How will she satisfy me? I've never really looked much into porn featuring girls like her but I don't want to disappoint.

As I continue to pull her undies down her legs, she raises her hips off the bed and her cock flops onto her stomach. Unlike her pale skin, her cock had a little bit more color to it. A slight hue of pink, blue veins pulsating throughout the shaft and head of her penis. Slightly darker than the rest of her body because I'm sure she beats her meat often. Her cock was easily eight inches long though she was on the softer side, and her cock's thickness was a bit smaller than an empty cardboard roll of paper towel.

I couldn't help myself and I started to handle her member without thinking. Soon, I realized and pulled up.

"Ah, I'm sorry, Onyx!" I shouted out of shock that I had mindlessly did it.

"Mav, it's okay. I am glad that you asked though. It's fine, I promise. You can touch me as much as you want!" she said with a warm smile on her face.

I nodded again, and asked for her to turn around to unhook her bra. I could feel myself getting harder, thinking about how big they actually are.

It finally unhooks and she practically throws her bra across her room. She turns and lays back, and reveals her breasts to me.

My goodness.

Her breasts were made by a benevolent god. They were natural, DD for sure, with slightly puffy nipples. The areolas were a loving dark rosy pink. They were soft like a pillow and warm despite the paleness of her skin saying otherwise.

I laid my head into her breast and inhaled her scent. Sweaty yet the sweet of the strawberry lotion she uses still lingered heavily.

I looked up into her eyes and she beckoned me to lay into her bosom, and for about ten minutes, we laid there, just holding each other.

After the time allotted, she spoke again.

"You know, we gotta to have sex soon, right?" she giggled.

Her giggling stopped. "Unless... You don't feel comfortable being the bottom, I totally understand if you don't wan-"

"Onyx, I want this just as much as you. Just having sex with you is going to be amazing."

She smiled yet again. She kissed me on the lips again.

"You're amazing, you know, Mav?"

"You know it." I said with confidence. "I had a question though."

Her eyes widened. "What's up?"

"You're awfully giggly and happy for a goth girl. Are goth girls supposed to ... you know ... not be that? I can see that your voice is like one, but your attitude and actions reminds me of ... I don't know, just a happy woman, I guess."

She went into a giggle fit, and started to pull me in closer for a big hug. She smooched on the forehead this time. From across the room, I could see myself in the mirror, and my forehead and mouth were jet black.

I chuckled. "So that's why you were laughing."

She nods in agreement. "Partially."

"Then what's the other half?"

"I like to dress and wear stuff like this because it makes me happy. I love the look of dressing in mostly black clothes, having piercings and whatnot. I really like it, hell -- even love it, in fact."

She looks at the ceiling. "But just because I like the goth scene, doesn't mean that I should stop being myself. Like, I like cheesy comedy movies, and walking through the forest, and I even like video games. I'm not really into music like the goth scene. I like being me as well."

"I can understand that." I say looking up at her.

"Yeah, Mav." she says, raising me off of her. "I think it's time we get to it." She strokes her massive member as she stands up with me. The veins are pronounced and reeked her scent throughout my bed.

I was stroking my cock as well, up and down, while she strokes hers, smiling and staring at mine.

"Okay, okay, Mav, let's stop jerking. I want you."

"Same."

She had a good three inches on me compared to my own cock. With the size of her balls and cock being so much bigger than mine, she was the clear alpha in bed. I didn't have a problem doing that though because just having sex with her seemed like a dream come true for me.

She gently but firmly pushed me down onto my back, and she mounted me, her hard cock touching my own cock and slightly rubbing my belly. Her member's heat and sudden twitches sent electric jolts through my body.

She took my face in her hands and gave me a long passionate kiss. Her tongue entered my mouth and devoured the inside of mine. She pulled away and turned her body 180 degrees to me, smiling as she did.

Her cock and big ass moved right in front of my face while she was already holding my cock and lapping at it.

The smell of her ass was a different smell from her moist cock but it still turned me on, nevertheless. I took her huge cock into my mouth, tasting her sweat and inhaling the sexual presence from her balls. I was considering messing with her ass but considering she's a top, I didn't want to risk ruining the mood by doing something she wasn't into.

She took all of my cock into her mouth easily and sucked me like my dick was a Slurpee. She played with my much smaller balls with her right hand while her left hand made advancements to quietly probe my ass. The head she was giving me made me grab my sheets in handfuls to keep myself from losing control.

She let go of my cock in her mouth with an audible pop, and stroked me for a bit. "Your ass is very clean. I can't wait to pop your ass." she said seductively.

"That's ... nice." I said awkwardly with a small laugh, which caused her to laugh as well.

"Actually, Onyx."

"Hmm?" she said looking back at me.

"Since I won't be able to top you, do you think you can at least ... um, sit on my face?" I said shyly, trying not to look into her eyes.

There was a sudden pause before she answered.

"Of course! Just take my cock out of your mouth when you're ready." she said, resuming to stroke my cock, her black fingernail laced fingers back to try to enter my ass.

After giving some love to her musky balls, kissing and licking them like ice cream off an ice cream cone, I finally gave her the signal to sit on my face.

She lifted up, and the sight was magnificent. Beautiful.

Her large, dangling, hairless balls drooped and skid across my face as her hardened behemoth stayed set at a 10 degree angle, as if it was ready for an orifice to fill.

Then just as soon as I saw the surreal painting before me, she slowly descended down back down, looking back to make sure that she didn't break my nose by sitting on the wrong part of my face

Her beautiful ass finally docked into my face, and her ass's smell intensified, leaving me with a much harder erection. Her ass was a lot meatier and sweaty than I realized, but I loved it. I always realized that her thighs were somewhat big and soft too ... as well as meaty.

Her taint and the crevices around her cock were another source of this musky and potent smell, and I lapped at those spots whenever I got the chance, the delicious taste lingering my mouth.

Onyx began to squirm as I licked and smelled her most sensitive areas.

She even began to moan when I lapped continuously into her sweaty ass.

I couldn't see her face but if I had to guess, her face was bright red and trying not to burst all over my chest and stomach.

All of a sudden, I heard her say:

"Wait, Mav, let's stop. I don't want to cum yet. At least, not right there."

I reluctantly cease my assault and she raises up, her ass a lot stickier and slimier than when we started.

She laid next to me and kissed me, then she started to smell my face, her face a bit tense as she sniffed near my cheeks and the bridge of my nose.

"Oh my god, you smell like my ass. And my balls. I'm so sorry. I've never done that before." she giggled embarrassingly.

"Don't worry. I actually really liked it."

"Really?" she said with an initially doubtful face, as if she was thinking that I was just trying to be nice. But suddenly, she kissed me again.

"I could taste my own ass with that kiss. That was kinda kinky." she said with a big grin as she made her way between my legs.

When she was there, she reached behind my pillow where she put her purse. Some time later, she pulls out of lube and pushes my legs back, my ass into the air.

Despite being a chubby homie, I'm pretty nimble and a lot more flexible than I look.

She gives me a generous lick around the ring of my ass and even penetrates my ass with her tongue, before slathering my ass with the lube.