Goth IHOP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eigengrau
eigengrau
167 Followers

She then put my legs down, gave me a quick smooth on my lips again, then lathered her cock heavily with lube. Her huge cock glistened in the lamp light of my room.

Also, I'm gonna flex my lamp for a bit.

My lamp came with a candle mode. It gave off the ambience that I was having sex with a goth princess in a honeymoon spot in an exotic tiki hut on a tropical island resort, with the only light being from that lamp.

I could only dream of having something similar to this only if I paid for a hooker.

But I met someone who was more than willing to do this for me, for free, because she loved me and wanted this too.

I wondered if this was her fantasy: fucking a chubby man in the ass with an exotic tiki hut. The idea made me chuckle, but she didn't notice.

"Mav..."

"Yeah, Onyx?"

"I just wanted to let you know that this is going to the best night of my life, if I think it's going to end how I think it will. I've always wanted to be with you ever since we were back in the old days. And ... I'm grateful that I met you." she said, her face getting closer to mine.

She gave me a kiss again and asked to raise my back a bit. With that, she hugged me again, her cock tickling the entrance of my ass.

"I love you." Her words ringing out into the room, her eyes fixating on my lips, as if waiting for my response.

"I love you too, Onyx."

"Yup, definitely the best night of my life." she said to herself.

She laid me back down and prepped entering my ass.

"I'm going to go extremely slow for you, okay?" she said, looking down at her dick about to go into my ass.

"Thanks. I'm ready."

"Okay."

She started to push herself into me and when she meant slow, she meant it. Everytime I grunt in discomfort or pain, she stopped and rubbed my chest with her off hand, comforting me until I was ready to take more.

The sight of her from my chest kept my erection very stiff. Her hair was a bit matted but still very much beautiful. Her big tits slapped gently together or against her skin each time she moved a bit too fast to comfort me. She wasn't very toned but her body was soft and looked very sexy.

Sometimes, I would fake pain just to see her tits jiggle in front of me. A guilty lie for the greater of good for me.

Soon enough, I felt her moist balls touch the base of my ass.

"I bottomed out." she said to herself but loud enough for me to hear. "I'm gonna stay in you for about twenty minutes before I do anything, just to make sure that you're well accustomed to my cock." She was in ecstasy, trying her best not to move

"Is there anything that you want to do from this position, Mav?"

"Actually, yes. A titjob, please."

"Okay, sweetheart. You got it!" She smiled and gave me another kiss. As she pulled back, she began to fondle her big and natural tits and spit between them, and rubbed them together. (Why she didn't use the lube, I have no idea, but this way was more erotic, so I'm not complaining.)

Then, she effortlessly engulfed my entire dick within her breasts and started to stroke my cock with her breasts.

The sensation was ethereal and otherworldly. Her breasts were so natural, soft and pillowy, that I would rather sleep on her boobs than my own pillow. Her pale skin accents the tiny hints of blue veins I would see across her breasts.

I started to thrust in between her beautiful chest, which inadvertently caused her to fuck me. I was going hard at this point and her face told me that she didn't want this yet.

"Mav... I don't want to cum though."

"What ... why?!"

"Because ... I want to make you cum with my cock." she said smiling confidently at me, as if she was staring into my soul.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. That is my fantasy. I've always wanted to make the man that I end falling in love with, utterly explode from fucking him with my cock. Even if he ends up obsessed with my cock."

My face was in shock. And hers was in utter determination to make her fantasy come true.

Her face suddenly changed to regret. "I hope I didn't-"

"Onyx, I'm ready for it. Bring it on."

She smiled and nodded and for the first time, she was adorable with her mannerisms. I could tell this was her first time doing anal with someone, but I also tell she studied videos to be able to get this far.

Her face was focused but a bit scared, like I was a ticking time bomb and the wrong cable will utterly destroy me. Her hands feverishly tried to place themselves on my body to make anal better for me.

I held both of her hands and her eyes met mine. "No need to try and remember what the videos said. Try stuff with me and I'll tell you if it feels good or not."

"Okay, then. Um, I'm gonna pull out slowly until the head is just about to come out."

"Okay, sweetie."

She pulled out slowly. I could feel my inners shift and pull as the feeling of emptiness in me grew more with each inch missing from inside me. Her breath quickened as I'm sure, the feeling of pulling out slowly was a pleasurable experience for her.

Once she got there, she looked at me.

I said something I never thought I'd say in my lifetime

"Slam it in."

"Huh?" She looked very worried and almost scared. "Are you sure?"

"Yup, do it."

"Okay, Mav. Hope you're ready."

She did just as I said. She thrusted forward hard, and that twenty minutes of her staying lodged in me paid off.

When she finally bottomed out, we both moaned in unison, groans and moans of pleasure. She and I both grabbed the sheets of my bed to keep ourselves at bay.

"Oh. My god. That felt so good." Onyx exclaimed, her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Yes, yes it did. Do it over and over." I tell her.

She nods and she looks for me again for confirmation, and I nod to consent.

She pulls out and thrust. Pulls out and thrust. Again and again, again and again.

The soft smacks echoed through my room, and her little grunts also travelled off the walls of my bedroom. Her big balls slapped my ass, and her sweat tickled off her body. Her balls soon grew sweaty and the sound made a loud wet smacking sound throughout the room. It sounded like she was having sloppy seconds and enjoying the feeling of it all.

"You heard that? It sounds so hot, Maverick!"

"Yes, it does." I barely get out through my mouth, unable to talk from how good she's fucking me.

She leans forward a bit and we begin to make out, her slightly saggy and natural tits rubbing against my stomach and nipples, as she lays pipe down inside me.

Her sweat is intoxicating for me and her armpits smell so good. With the remaining strength I had, I lifted her armpit and put it on my face.

The smell of her leftover deodorant from this morning and the smell of her wetness strengthens my erection, stabbing her in her belly.

But she continues to thrash me. She's pounding the daylights out of me now. Her cock is repeatedly rubbing my prostate, making my ability to suppress my inevitable orgasm much harder by the minute.

The smell and overall vibe of her now is more primal, as if she is trying to satisfy her own urges first before mine.

"Can we do doggy now?" She asks between grunts.

"..yes." I weakly reply.

She flips me onto my stomach and shoves her cock back into me. I groaned loudly and her little grunts turned into much louder groans. Her soft voice is much louder and I'm pretty sure my neighbors can hear her. I'm sure, they think she's getting fucked and not the other way around though.

Her soft nipples begin to rub against my back as she plows her meat into me. The sweat is draining from her as she relentlessly fucks me.

Soon, the sound of her fucking me changes again. More of a sloppy, foamy sound rather than just the sound of something wet. I wish I could concentrate on why that was but I couldn't. Her pipe game was immaculate.

She giggled to her and moved her mouth to my ear, whispering dirty stuff into my ear. "You're creaming now. With your ass. My cock looks like I have came but I know I haven't yet."

She wraps her arms around me and pressed her body against me, still blasting her creamy cock into my ass. She puts her mouth against my other ear.

"Don't you just love my cock? Shame you won't be able to have any of my big juicy ass. But it's okay, because I know my cock is more than enough to make up for it. My thick veins ... My girth that spreads you just right... My cock's tip that hits the perfect spot everytime ... My length reaching just past your prostate switch, are all just so perfect for you, aren't they? How do you feel about them, hmm?"

I can tell that her voice is driven by lust and her perverted mind. It turned me on even more than I was the person making her feel this much pleasure.

I summon all of the strength in my body to speak. "So good. So perfect. I'm your bottom forever."

"You're my bottom forever?"

"..yes." I reply, throat dry.

She kissed my cheek. "Yes. Yes, you are."

She lifted me up onto my knees to where we are both on our knees from doggystyle and put my arms into a full nelson lock, my arms in the air. She starts to slam into me like a piston.

"I want to cum in you just like this. This is our final position, and I want you to cum just like this too."

She's drilling into me now, determined to make her fantasy a reality. Her stamina is crazy. Because I genuinely believe that she is not stopping until I cum.

Her veiny cock stabs my prostate again and again and again. Her big, heavy, and sweaty balls slaps my lesser, smaller, and weaker balls and my taint.

But what drives my orgasm was that I was in front of my full body mirror. I could see everything happening between us.

I see myself getting fucked by this goddess of a woman, messing up my insides with her huge musky cock. I can see her big juicy ass is jiggling in the mirror as I am hopelessly on my knees, unable to move, getting pummeled by my curvy girlfriend's cock.

Something about knowing I'll never be able to stick my cock in her soft, musky, and big virgin ass sent me over the edge at that moment. Maybe the masochist in me came out and fully emerged.

I started to shoot my seed unto my bed as I moaned from her cock beating my insides. She giggled and smiled broadly as she quickened her pace.

"Yes, thank you, Mav." she said as she quickly kissed me on the cheeks.

"I want to cum now. Fuck yes, I'm gonna mark you as mine."

She forcibly pushed me down unto my bed, my cum being smeared unto my face. I'm so tired, I couldn't even fight back if I wanted to, and I didn't want to fight back at all.

She mounted me again, and frantically put her cock deep into my ass. I couldn't move, I couldn't shift in the bed at all. She was utterly in control.

She was dominating me. Her arms were wrapped around my stomach now. Her tits were pressed against my back as if I was her last ledge on a cliff.

Her cock tore into my ass until suddenly, I heard a small yelp from her.

"I love you."

I felt her balls contract towards her cock and against my ass, as she finally began pumping cum into my asshole. Her off-white seed sprayed indefinitely into my hole for several seconds. She treated my ass for a breeding ground for her spunk.

She pulled out, and then quickly put it back into one last time, both of us groaning in unison. She wanted to remember what my ass felt like, and I wanted to remember what her cock felt like.

Then she finally took it out for good.

She spread my ass open and I could feel her cum flowing out of me like a waterfall. She sticks a finger in it and plays with it, showing me as she lays next to me. She was very happy and her face showed. It looked like she just ran on the treadmill for a hour.

Yet somehow, her makeup was perfect. What the fuck does she use?

With a big and hearty smile, she gives me a big kiss on the lips and snuggles next to me on the bed. She grabs the sheets at the foot of the bed and drapes them over us. Her hard and wet cock slathering itself against my stomach.

"Good night, sweetheart." she says in a whisper and one more kiss.

Our musty bodies lay there tired and weak as we sleep into the afternoon.

***

I woke up to her next to me, surprisedly seeing that we both had an equal amount of sheets covering us on the bed.

The next time I noticed from waking up was the smell.

My god.

We both smelled as if we ran a marathon the previous day, and fought in a boxing match, and went to bed without even thinking of putting water on our bodies.

We both stink, and we were in dire need of a shower.

But as my hearing came back to me from having a good sleep, I hear soft sobbing coming from ... Onyx.

My heart dropped, thinking of the reasons why.

Maybe she regretted having sex with me because maybe she was just horny. Maybe she realized that I wasn't the one for her. Maybe she thought the sex was better in her mind than how it actually panned out.

I gently gripped her and she turned a bit to look at me, her eyes red from crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

She indistinguishably started to talk through her soft sobs.

"Hey, let's make some coffee and calm down a bit, alright?"

She nods in agreement.

Still both naked and without a shower, I made coffee and sat on the couch, though I decided to crack the blinds letting in light open just a little bit, because our streets were booming with business that morning. Couldn't let people see two naked people having a conversation about last night.

I sat next to her, her scent a little more intense than mines. But something about smelling your lover's stench is somewhat more erotic than nasty sometimes. Only sometimes though, and this was one of them.

As I try to silence my erection, I give her a cup of coffee. Three sugars and two creams, just the way she likes it.

She has calmed down a bit, but still a bit saddened.

"What's wrong, Onyx?"

She stiffens a sob, but she's more in control of being more literate with her words.

"I treated you like shit last night."

My heart drops. "How so?"

She sighs to herself, calming herself before continuing. "I made fun of the fact that you would never top me. And I pushed you into your cum after you came. I was also very rough with you, I'm so sorry."

After a few seconds, she could feel her sob coming back and she put her coffee down, and put her hands into her eyes. I scoot over and hold her while I see her back and shoulder hunch as she sobs.

"Why are you comforting me?" she asks through sobs.

"It's okay! Onyx, I know you're in the heat of the moment and those were just things you did. I forgive you for the shove and being rough, and even if you meant what you said, I still like having sex with you. I thought everything you did was really fucking hot."

She looks up at me. "But I didn't mean what I said."

"Huh?"

"One day, I do want to take me. I do want you to fuck me and do what I did to you, to me. I'm just ... not ready yet."

I put my arm around her. "Then I'll wait for you to be ready, honey."

She smiled and then hugged me. "Thank you for forgiving and accepting me ... and being patient with me."

"Anytime, honey."

She pulls away and looks at her growing erection.

She finally realizes the smell of us. "Oh my goodness, I smell."

"Yeah, let's hop in the shower."

"Totally." she agrees.

I hold her hand, and after all that we did, i finally grow the courage to ask her this burning question since I've met her.

"I have a question." I ask with caution.

"Yeah?"

"What is your real name? Onyx just seems like such a weird name for a girl."

Her face grew a bit red. "..Patricia."

Oh, wow.

Nothing wrong with the name, Patricia, but it's just she really DIDN'T look like a Patricia.

"Please, just continue to call me Onyx, like in my Steam ID."

"Yeah, no problem. I was gonna call you that anyway. You should consider changing it to Onyx" I chuckled.

She smiled and playfully shoved me. "You're right. I just might."

Holding hands and both with fully erected cocks, we both enter the shower to wash ourselves to start a new day.

***

As time went, Onyx fully moved in and we shared our apartment. Life was great. Our work lives flourish. Our relationship strengthened even more. There were never any arguments (unless it dealt with our video games or shows or Marvel movies.)

Sex with her was always great, and I finally topped her (and ultimately, losing my virginity with my dick.) It was awesome and it felt amazing. Seeing her cum hands free from my cock, was so worthwhile and I understood why she wanted that fantasy of hers.

But it felt unsure of which we preferred more.

After some time, she loved topping and bottoming. And the same went for me.

So ... We made a sex calendar.

For example, on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday of one week, she topped while the other days, she would bottom. The next week would flip so that the day she topped that one week would turn to bottom days for her. Makes sense, right?

We also moved into a house together and the rings on our fingers show that we are dedicated to each other. It was a beautiful ceremony, thinking back to it. Lots of cake, champaign, and ... A lot of ball sucking after it all happened.

It's been a decade since we've implemented the calendar and today, I had a very big surprise for her.

***

I sat on the couch. It was 7 PM. She should be home soon.

And just as I thought of her, she came through the door. No longer the goth geek I knew her as, but as a raven-haired mature woman. I mean, we're both over 30 now. She lost the piercings and makeup, and she is still beautiful without it.

And she was still the woman I fell in love with those years ago. Even though she has been in life for more than a decade, she still loves seeing me.

"Mav!" she screamed as she ran to me and hugged me.

"Hey, babe." I pull her in tight to feel her warmth that I've missed from a long day at work.

"It's my turn today! You better get your ass ready for my cock, and while we're having sex, we can update each other about our day." she giggled.

"I know, I know. I'm looking forward to it too. Before that, though, I had something to show you."

Her face turns suspicious with a tiny grin forming. "Hmm, what could it be?"

I start to walk towards the back of our house. "So remember when we used to game?"

"Oh, yes, I missed that so much. The times we used to fuck with each other while online. Those were the good days."

She is behind me so she can't seem me grinning like an idiot. "Remember how certain games that we love weren't co-op, and we had to have two different systems just to experience them."

"Yeah, what are you - you're joking." She starts to run down the hallway and I run ahead of her to show her what room the surprise was in.

It felt like we were kids again and awaiting Christmas gifts from Santa.

Thank God that I started to exercise and lose weight seven years ago, I feel much stronger and faster.

The room the surprise was in was open and we both tried to get in first, trying to squeeze through each other. I'm stronger and I get through first.

"WELCOME TO OUR GAME ROOM." I exclaimed, holding my arms out like a big celebration.

The room had two PCs, perfectly placed side by side of one another. Shelves of old games that required the disks lined multiple rows, and the decor of the room had bean - bag chairs and a bed for ... sex ..., and if someone wanted to nap after gaming.

Her face was in awe. She was smiling and grinning like an idiot like me. She couldn't help but come over to me and kiss me.

"You are the best husband ever, you know that? This is amazing, I can't wait to game with you like back in the old days. This time, I get to hold your hand while I do it."

"Mhmm. This is gonna be so good."

She looks at the queen sized mattress in the room. "It's always gonna feel so good to be in your ass again on a Friday night, with zero work to do in the morning."

eigengrau
eigengrau
167 Followers