Goth-night Getdown

Story Info
Guy meets girl at a goth night and have sex.
1.5k words
4.32
25.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
213 Followers

"90's goth, I like it. Too many of these people are borderline emo looking," she complimented, sitting next to him at the bar.

"Ah yeah, thanks. I just prefer the look I grew up with," he looked at my pair of Tripps and Anarchy boots.

"Same, look," she stood up, presenting herself; black miniskirt, Mary Jane boots, flannel shirt and push-up bra. "You like?"

"I do, you kinda look like Jane Lane," he laughed.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Hey...," she turned to the bartender; "lemme get a four horseman."

"And she drinks," he yells.

"One for my friend here, too. I'm not your average goth girl."

"I see that. Might be the drinks, but I need that."

"Unlike Batman; I'm the goth the guys want, but not what they need. This is me practically twenty-four seven."

"Ya know... it took me a while, but pretty much the same. If I couldn't buy it, I learned to make it. I found jobs where I could be me as I could."

"Shit, what's your name?"

"I go by Stryfe, you?

"Persephone. Except the land would be left barren because I know Hades would be the better man," she laughs.

"And she's smart, too," finishing his drink.

They both looked towards the deejay when he started playing a remixed Siouxsie Sioux song, she grabbed Stryfes hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

"What do you do, anyway?"

"I drive a tow truck, work on cars, for my nine to five. I have these lil side hustles."

"Cool. I do hair, work in a porn store, trying to get a Youtube going and a decent Only-Fans."

"Are you single, I wouldn't mind getting to know you better."

"You just want to get under my skirt and play in the graveyard. Even the guys I tried to date were either scared off, freaked out, or couldn't handle a real goth bitch."

"Yeah, well... I'm up for the challenge for you and your graveyard."

"I'm not your average girl,"Persephone stoped dancing.

"And I'm soooo your average black dude. I don't look for average, everyday Becky's and Laquisha's.

"Oh really, you wanna jump off in to the deep end, c'mon," she took his hand.

She drug him to some storage room with tables, chairs, and two booth benches, turning on the sad little lightbulb. She pushed a table in front of the door. The music barely muffled, but they didn't need to yell.

"Well... you are cute... and it has been a while," she swaggered towards him.

Persephone put her arms around him, slowly spinning, pressing her butt against him, turning again, grinding on his thigh softly.

"Feel that?"

"Feels fine to me."

She lifts her skirt, pressing harder in to the grind, looking at him patiently.

"Well...?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary, I'm even getting horny."

Her hand slides from his thigh, to the bulge, wincing as she gets hornier. Stepping away to pull off her shirt and skirt, ready for him to either run or fight, lowers her tight boy shorts, her rigid girl-cock pops free, she looks at him.

"Yeah, it's a dick... a sexy dick... looks better than mine."

Stryfe walks over, pulls her in for a kiss, the other hand stroking her slowly.

"My real name is Jamal, by the way."

"Jolie," she sighed.

Jamal carefully slid his Tripps over his boots, a smile on her face.

"Oh good, you're bigger than me, yes mine is sexier than yours... for a girl-cock, anyway," she bent down to suck him.

He leans on the table while she goes to work, immediately she takes him all the way down her throat, working her hands back up, licking around the head, soft lips sucking at the top before taking him deep once more, gargling her throat, stopping as his knees start to buckle.

"Your turn," she looked coyly.

Jamal picked her up, sitting her on the edge of the table, face pressed between her legs, looks at her with a grin, her cock resting on his face. Lifting her balls with his tongue, pulled them in his mouth to suck gently, tongue tickling her perineum. Her dick flinches as if begging to be sucked, slowly he licks up her shaft, to the tip, where she is engulfed in his mouth, the sensation makes her precum a little bit.

"Just so you know; I cum a lot."

Every stroke with his mouth seemingly pulled more precum out as he pulled against his own vacuum. Jolie threw her legs on his shoulders, his pace quickened, causing her to try and buck against him, noises build up behind her closed mouth, just to escape as a large gasp, akin to what one would do if punched in the stomach, her legs pulling them closer, her cock deeper in him, spraying the roof of his mouth with cum. Jamal pulled away, leaving a string trailing mouth to cock.

"Shit. Fuck it, fuck me," Jolie exclaimed.

She laid back on the table, he slowly slid in her hungry hole, her cock flexed every time she tightened.

"Feels good," they said.

The booze carried them away, she was like fucking oiled silk, entranced by the way her cock moved rhythmically. His balls slapping the table edge, a tight grip on her hips, she pulls her bra over her tits, revealing fairly large nipples, which she plays with until she cums, a small stream runs up his chest with a satisfied scream from her.

"Oops, hope nobody heard me," she laughed.

"That was bad ass, how you squirt when you cum."

"I know you're not done?"

"Hell naw. That booth looking real comfortable, though."

They squeeze over to the booth, she climbs on top of him, tits still out, joy washes over her face again, slipping him back inside, the maneuver causing cum to dribble out her tip. Steadying herself, rocking back and fourth, leaning far enough, he could get a nipple in his mouth, on her ass, one on her cock. She swivels her hips, hands on his chest, mascara running, moving harder, she orgasms, squirting again on his chest. Swiveling slowly turns to bouncing, his hands move to her hips, watching the hypnotic dance of her tits, ass constricts around his cock, she goes again, cock flinging cum over his chest, face, drops fly around the immediate area on the end stream.

"I think you're my dream girl," he pants.

"You like my lil burst of nut?"

"Yeah... I... ohmmm..."

He's ready to go, he bucks against her bouncing, Jolie feels his cock swell in her and let go, releasing that pent up energy, his eyes wide. She feels it fill her, spraying at her walls, she goes again, his legs drop, she slowly comes to a rest, laying on top of him, his slowly shrinking cock slides out of her.

"I think you might be my dream boy," licking the cum drops from his face. "Can I?"

"Do it."

She pulls his legs free, resting them on her shoulders, heavy spit on her cock, slips it in him, slowly pressing deep, he winces a bit and pulls her hips close, so she doesn't pull out. She pushes in to him, only pulling back no further than an inch or two, her nails dig in at the sensation.

"That spot you're hitting...fuck," he gasped.

She places a foot on the floor and starts to pull out more with each stroke, Jamal's eyes roll back and his mouth agape, the top few inches of her cock glides and pushes on his prostate over and over, his limp cock tries to twitch back to life.

"I think... I think... I might..."

He cums with a gasp, followed by heavy panting, locking eyes with hers, she's biting her lower lip, his legs fall from her shoulders in to her arms. Jolie shoved herself back in, keeping her head rubbing on his spot, not pulling out further than that, speeds up, his hands find their way to hers.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she whispers.

"Yes, fuckin yes," he growls.

Jamal grabs her hips tight, with her stroking right in to his prostate, she notices his cock grow some, he growls through his teeth, his semi hard cock stays hard long enough to pour out a little cum, before returning to it's sleepy state. She pounds harder, releasing her load in him, biting her lips holding back a scream, pushing in him deep as she can. Jolie's body convulses, automatically stroking out a second load, finishing her climax. She collapses on top of him, both breathing hard.

"I don't cum like that when I masturbate," she pants.

"I've never had a girl make me cum like that," he pants in return.

"First time you busted from anal?"

"Yeah. Wanna date now?"

"I'm not going to let some other girl get all this," she smiled weakly.

"Might be a while before we can walk straight."

"If we step over our dead friend and keep the bee from stinging, nobody will notice," she sat up.

"Wow, classic reference," he laughs.

They gather themselves together, sneaking out of the storage room, making sure nobody is looking, making their way to the patio, to split a Djarum.

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
213 Followers