Gotham City Whores Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"MMMMM! Yeah... Get fucking crazy on that dick! Mmmmm..." Tud encouraged with a chuckle, now not even having to do any of the work himself. The still bound with arms behind her back super villain now pushing her face straight onto his rod in a rather swift, smooth and sloppy in terms of the saliva being spilled pace. Her own spit now running down from her lips to her chin, neckline, and across her large tits. Her breasts now looking even more enticing from the rock hard nipples poking through her attire. For now though his focus was on watching that gorgeous face driving right down onto this fat shaft to make him moan. Her white face-paint now with two big streaks of tears running from her eyes all the way down. While her bright red lipstick was totally wrecked and smeared over the cock she was now deeply sucking off. Even though it was constantly making her gag in raspy fashion every time she took that rod in deep into her deranged but talented mouth.

"HLLLLLKKKK!! GAHHHHH!! MMMMM HHHHRRRLLKKKK..." In between her gags the still fully dressed vixen let out a moan around the black cock she was fucking her own mouth on. Clearly loving the mix of sin and pain she was getting for making herself take the biggest cock she's ever seen in her life. While a far more sane woman would have stopped from even trying to blow half of this vast length, Quinn is continuing to slurp away on this criminal's cock. Leaving her saliva messily coating every inch as her lips impressively press against his crotch each time she pushes her face forward onto him. "MMMMM!! HHHHHLLLKKKK... GAHHHHHH!!" Even with watering eyes and her usually infamous make-up ruined, she doesn't stop showing off deep throating skills more suited for a fetish sex den than a stunning villain. Showing in fact little regard for the mess she's leaving on herself as she sucks away. Putting in so much effort each time she bobs onto him the baubles on the cones of her jester's hood bounce off the muscular frame of the man she's blowing.

"MMMM... Damn girl!" Samuel moaned with a grin, having to step back and away from her hungry mouth to pull out. "Looks like you fucking loved choking yourself silly on my dick." He said, stating the obvious as he moved across to his clothing on the desk of his office.

"Ye-yeah... Yeah I did..." Harley stuttered out, gasping for long overdue air but sounding already in rather a trance like state. Her eyes still locked onto the big cock she'd just been choking on. "It hurt... It hurt real good Mistah..." She added with a brief lick of her smudged lips.

"Don't you worry babe... I'm gonna make you feel real good soon enough..." Tud stated, walking back over with a shining, sharpened knife in one hand, and a bottle of sexual lubricant in the other.

"Good?? Ha! There ain't nothin' good about this woman!" Quinn snapped back, sounding for a moment back in her usual crazed self. Apart from the hypnotic way she was still gazing at his member as he approached. "I... I ain't gonna stop ya from t-tryin' though Mistah..."

"Tud. The name is Samuel Tud..." He stated with a smirk, realising she'd just been deep throating a guy she didn't even know the name of. His focus however was more on trying out another of this captured, but willing, beauty's holes. Kneeling down between her spread apart legs, he put down the lube for a moment. Carefully, and showing this was far from the first time 'opening up' a woman he was 'breaking', he cut a hole in that signature red and black bodysuit. Revealing both of her lower holes and the pale, white skin underneath that was a stark contrast to his dark, muscular frame. Already he was seeing that her pussy was looking more than just noticeably wet. Far more damp than a woman usually should be just from having been sucking off a cock.

"Oooooooooh! Can I start callin' you Mistah T now? Huh?" Harley grinned down at him, not resisting one bit to her snatch and asshole being exposed in such a dirty way. "Huh?? Can I can I can I??"

"...You'll be calling me Boss by the end of this..." Tud stated as he put the knife down, deliberately ignoring that question. Even though from the sound of his voice he did not sound thrilled by that 'nickname' and not from the comparisons to her former flame either. "Amongst other things honey..."

Standing up, he positioned the still tied up with her arms behind her back beauty right where he wanted her. Still on the couch, but now rolled back almost into a ball shape with her legs right back against her chest. Almost the Piledriver position with Quinn's head against the back of the couch and her shoulders on the actual seating. This left her hips raised up into the air towards him, her lower holes looking tempting and exposed from the hole cut at her crotch. However he was making his choice on which he'd go for already clear as he popped open the bottle of lubricant. Pouring some out down onto her tight looking asshole, causing her to groan as the fluid pooled over her entrance.

"Let's get real crazy now..." He chuckled, not even bothering to lube up himself - seeing the amount of her spit coating his rod and thinking that'll do the trick. Instead he pressed the fat crown of his rod against the entrance to her back passage. Meeting not completely unexpected resistance considering his vast size alone. With a firm push, he penetrated her asshole and made them both moan out. The eyes of the super-villain locked onto the anal invasion she was willingly, almost too easily so, let happen to her. Her bright red but now smeared lips parted just a little to let another groan escape her as this hunk started to pull out, taking a moment to pour a little extra lube onto both her hole and the crown of himself. Then it was straight back in as he set the bottle aside, gripping onto her covered thighs as he started to sample the tightness of this dangerous stunner.

"MMMMM... Oh yeah M-Mistah Tud... Mmmmm! Get... Ahhhhhh! Real crazy on me!" Quinn openly asked more, moaning out already in clear pleasure as that big black cock pushed into her tight white ass. No doubt the crazed beauty getting off on the pain of her tightest of holes being forced to accept an invasion the size of which she's never experienced before in her criminal life. "Ahhhhh!! MMMMM... Oooooooooh yeah!! MMMM!! Oh g-golly!! That's... Whew boy!! That's a r-real big one!!" She stated the obvious, finishing off with a rather deranged sounding laugh. With her arms still bound, she had no choice but to rest back and take this anal action. From her moans, she had zero complaints about this predicament. Quite a chance from her previous defiance before she got a taste of the dick that was now getting pumped in and out of her snug to say the least backside.

"AHHHHH... And you're real... Mmmmm! Nice and fucking tight Harley..." A big smirk was quite rightly on the handsome face of the man currently fucking the ass of the on/off girlfriend of the 'Clown Prince of Crime'. Moaning as he enjoyed the tightness all around his inches as he worked himself further into that back passage. Using a steady series of firm pumps to allow them both to adjust to the sinful sensations they were each getting from this sexual act. "What's the matter Quinn? Never... MMMMM... Let your man tap this... Ahhhhhh! Fine ass of yours?" He said in rather taunting fashion while he did exactly that - plunging his cock back and forth into her asshole in order to work his inches further down into her booty. From his vast experience in breaking into some backdoors in his time, Quinn either rarely engaged in anal sex or, as he assumed, only took far smaller and thinner cocks into her ass. With how her back passage was already stretching to accommodate his massive size? She wouldn't likely to be able to feel any 'average' sized men back here for quite some time to come after tonight.

"UHHHHH!! Mmmmm... He was... Ahhhhhhh FUCK!! N-never interested... He barely even revved me up!!" The still fully clothed villain snapped bitterly between her groans. Glancing up at the man screwing her up the ass before gazing back down at that fat, black piece of man-meat sliding in and out of her juicy white ass. The stiff way he was pumping into her not just making her cheeks jiggle, but making the rest of her body jolt against the couch she's positioned on. "MMMMM... N-not like you, right?? Right?!?" She asked, a hint of crazed desperation between her quite shameless groans as she took it up the ass from a man she only just met tonight. Yet she's already consensually been face-fucked by, and now is having her backside firmly pumped. "You're gonna... AHHHHHH!! Re-rev up your Harley real good, ain't you?? MMMMM..." She moaned, the glazed look in her eyes already looking like someone getting cock-drunk already even though this anal sex is far, far from finished with yet.

"Mmmmm... Fuck yeah... AHHHHHH... I'm gonna treat you... MMMMM... Just like you fucking deserve..." Tud chuckled before he let out a moan of his own. His words having a double meaning that would be clear to the ears of any sane person. Not letting off on his own mission to properly break-in his latest 'prize', he keeps the firm thrusts coming to work his fat inches further into the back passage of this stunning, still clad her bodysuit beauty. Gripping her thighs, he put a little more force into his motion. His crotch smacking off of her frame when he pumped down to fill up her booty with as much of his inches as she could take. Already she was handling so much that veteran pornstars would be taking notes if they saw this sinful display.

"Oh yeah!! MMMM!! Ahhhh FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK... FUCKING!! OH YEAH!!" The moans of the deranged stunner started to become squeals of delight with the shift into a dirtier, rougher gear. The slap of skin hitting off of skin mixing with the cries of pleasure in the air as she took this ass-fuck in a Piledriver position. Looking already quite lost in her own lust as her eyes started to roll back and gaze upward without any focus up at the roof of the office of the crime boss currently stuffing her butt. "OH GAWD!! AHHHH FUUUUCK!! MI-MISTAH... MISTAH TUD!! AHHHHHHHH!!" That sudden yell wasn't just of joy, but of a sudden orgasm. Without warning, her twat didn't just release juices, but in a filthy display Harley squirted with loud moans. Sending pussy juices spraying out over onto herself from the curled up way she was positioned. The fluids all the more profound on the red and black cross colouring of her signature bodysuit she still had on. Some drops even catching onto her own lips as the cascade of her sexual peak wasn't allowed to end early thanks to that big, black cock still pumping away so deep down into her backside as she came.

"Daaaaaaaaamn girl!!" Samuel laughed with a grin, pulling out of her ass and pausing to just watch the woman he was well on the way to 'breaking' just rest back and pant for air after her squirting. "That was some hot as Hell, nasty shit right there..." He said with a lewd and approving tone.

"Mmmmmm... If ya want some more where that came from... I'll be happy to fuckin' take that big... Fuckin'... Black cock right back into my hot little ass!" Harley replied with a wide, and most certainly crazed (and not just with lust) grin on her painted face. The look even hotter with how ruined her make-up is from the previous face-fuck and the building sweat forming on her.

"Gladly..." Tud stated as he reached down, grabbing her by the hood of her bodysuit and roughly pulling her off from the couch.

"Uhhhhhh!" Quinn grunted as she was send down hard to the office floor in commanding fashion. Not even being allowed to have her arms untied from behind her back. Rather than complain as any sane, and especially not cock-drunk, woman might do, she just looked back over her shoulder and licked her smeared lips at the stud behind her. "Let's see you really wreck my little butt here... Boss!" She offered up as she shifted herself into position. Face down with a painted cheek resting on the floor along with her large tits just grazing the surface. Her thick ass raised upward, invitingly swaying back and forth towards him as she spread her legs far apart so just the toes were touching on the floor. Her lower holes open and available even though it was clear which one they both wanted to be filled up.

"Now that's what I like to see!" Samuel smirked as he moved into position. Not making it clear whether he was referring to that shapely ass lifted up ready for him, or her new slutty attitude as she already was clearly craving more of his cock. Regardless, he shifting up behind her to mount her in a squatting style position. Gripping his fuck-stick by the base so he can line it up with her rear hole once again. Before he dipped in however, he took a moment to spit down into her asshole, smirking as he watched the thick wad splash into the already left opened up hole. Noting how his newest slut groaned at the sensation.

"MMMMMM FUUUUUUUCK!! AHHHHHH..." Harley moaned out loudly, and without a single hint of shame from the instant the cock she's now become addicted to pushed not just into her once vice-like backside, but deeply. All the way down until his heavy balls were against the skin exposed by the hole he'd cut in her bodysuit. Then it was straight to work on her. A hard series of pumps driving his cock right in and out of her with more than enough force to make her slide roughly against the floor her chest and face were resting on. "AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM!! YEAH MISTAH TUD!! UHHHHH!! F-Fuck... MMMMM!! FUCK YOUR HARLEY!! MMMM!!" She begged, already her eyes looking upward as her red lips were parted. A constant stream of filthy words and equally dirty moans spilling out as she got fucked up the ass. Any thought of her former lover and on-off partner in crime long gone as she experienced pleasure unlike anything before from the big, hard black cock thrusting deep into her thick white ass.

The sex-driven criminal boss on top of her had no intentions of denying the pleas from his newest whores. Groaning in pleasure himself each time he thrust his cock either deeply into or smoothly out of her still pleasurably snug, but not anywhere near as tight as she first was, back passage. His hands down and gripping her waist to keep her place, knowing that in her stilled tied up with her arms behind her back position she can't do much but try and keep that fine and juicy booty raised up. A task made more than a little tricky by how roughly he's tapping that ass with the sort of pumps that would render any normal (let alone sane) female unable to walk straight for well over a week.

"AHHHHHH!! AHHHHHH... MMMMMM!! AHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!!" Quinn gasped out, sounding as much of a lust-addicted mess as the actually one she was leaving on the floor. The combination of the sweat over her face and the rubbing of her cheek leaving her white face-paint staining the office floor she's resting her head down on to keep her ass raised up. "UHHHHH!! MMMMMM... FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCKK AHHHHH YESSSSSSS!!" The mess of her make-up being the least of her concerns presently as she feels the dirty pleasure from getting her ass stuffed full unlike anything she's ever felt before in her criminal life. Even drooling out of the side of her smeared red lips as her eyes are again almost rolled back. She was somewhat powerless to move against him due to her tied up arms, but now seems to be even deeper in a submissive, cock-craving trance. From her moans though, she's loving every red hot moment of it.

The same can easily be said for the hung hunk driving his fat and long black cock balls deep into the thick white backside of this now whorish super-villain. The smack of his skin hitting off her partially exposed frame ringing out each time he plunges his member straight down into her asshole. The impact easily making her juicy butt cheeks, even as still covered by her signature bodysuit, ripple sexily from every blow. Just some extra motivation for the finally starting to sweat himself now stud. Showing why regardless of which side of the law they are on, he'll happily, and easily as recent history has shown, break down any stunning female that comes his way into one of his willing Gotham City Whores.

"YES!! YES!! YES YES YES YES AHHHHHHHHH!! FUUUUU-CCCCCKKKK-ING... FUCK... MMMMMEEEEEEEE!!" Another loud, high pitched squeal coming from the horny to say the least beauty as once again Harley Quinn came hard in shameless, squirting fashion. Another shower of juices raining down onto the floor underneath her as she kept her being fucked nice and hard ass raised high above. Managing to orgasm just from the pleasure of her back passage being stuffed by thick black cock, without either herself or the man banging her even once touching her snatch. "UHHHHHH... FUCK... MMMMMM... OOOOOOOOOOOH MISTAH... MISTAH TUD!! MMMMM..." She added between her grunts and moans, her breasts still being made to grind against the surface of the floor while a noticeable smear of face-paint mixed with sweat and drool is around the side of her face that's been resting on the ground. All topped off by a big, lusty grin on her bright red lips. Paying no attention to even the fact her eye-mask is starting to slip off her face to go along with the wrecked make-up.

"MMMMM FUCK... Real fucking... UHHHHH!! Mess you're making around here..." Tud grunts as he delivers another round of stiff pumps into that juicy rump. Ensuring the horny villain underneath him enjoys another intense sexual peak, even at the expense of having to call in the cleaners after this is all said and done. The smirk on his face shows he doesn't care too much about that, but is thinking about the fact his cock has made the first telling throb within that snug back passage of hers. With a groan he pulls out of her backside, leaving her sighing as he takes a moment to admire the gaping state her asshole has been left in thanks to him and his massive dark member.

He's not giving his newest broken-in beauty any time to recover however as he moves around her body, still staying in the same face-down, ass-up position as she was getting fucked in. She doesn't stay that way for much longer as she's forced upward by him gripping both of the cones, and in turn her hair underneath, of her jester's hood to force her upward all the way to her knees.

"F-for me Mistah Tud??" Once Harley's eyes lock onto that irresistible to her cock, a new energy races through her. Already licking those smeared enough lips of hers and showing no interest in the fact her arms are still, as they've been during this whole sexual encounter, been tied behind her back. "You shouldn't ha-HHHLLLLKKKK!!" She was about to ramble on some more, but was suitably muffled by the fat rod she's become extremely familiar with. No time was wasted in getting with the programme however. Her lips soon wrapping around that cock as she started to loudly slurp on his man-meat. All the while gazing right up at the man who had broken her mind and turned her from feared super-villain into willing cock-sucker and a whole lot more.

"MMMMM... Crazy fucking slut... AHHHHHH FUCK... MMMMM..." He moans, still holding onto her jester-style hood as he takes this blowjob. Seeing the deranged beauty has no issue at all with the taste of her own back passage from off of his inches. Happily and deeply sucking away on the big black cock that has just come from straight out of her white ass just moments ago. "AHHHHH... MMMM!! Fucking suck that dick!! MMMMM FUCK..." He orders, a proud smirk on his face as he's watching the now former 'Clown Princess of Crime' blowing his shaft like her career has been more in porn than in breaking the law. Moaning as he once again feels her saliva starting to be spread across his fat member. More than enjoying the vibrations around his tool as similar to before she's gagging loudly around him each time she bobs hungrily along his size.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers