Gotham City Whores Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers

"GAAHHHHH!! HHHHLLLKKKK!! HHHHRRRLLLKKK..." With her lust-drunk eyes gazing up at the man she's now addicted to, the still clad in her bodysuit beauty smoothly slides her warm and wet mouth along his length. Spit seeping past her smeared lips every time she pushes down into his crotch, leaving smudges of her face-paint onto his skin and balls when her face presses against him. "HHHHHLLLKKKK... GAHHHHH!! GAHHHHHH HHHHRRRKKKK!!" Showing her crazed nature has benefits, she's swiftly taking his pole right down into her throat even at the expense of causing discomfort to herself. Making him easily throb as she shows off the kind of oral skill even seasoned porno starlets couldn't dream of pulling off.

"MMMMM SHIT!! Fuck... FUCK YEAH!! MMMMM..." Tud grunts as he stares down, watching that now barely still painted face sliding back and forth along his meaty fuck-stick. The eye-mask barely staying on her now after all the sweat, let alone the bobbing motion she's doing in order to service the cock that's not long come from being balls deep between her rear cheeks. "Get fucking ready babe... UHHHH!! Because I'm gonna fucking plaster... MMMMM!! Your fucking face with a new... MMMM!! New kind of white!" He said with the kind of tone that didn't make it a warning, but a clear statement of intent. For a moment the villain sucking away on his pulsating price seemed to grin around his inches at the idea. The glimpse of her tongue working against his pole as she took his briskly in and out between her bright red but now very smeared and stained lips.

Indeed, all it took was could more hungry slurps as she was delivering before he finally pulled out of her oral hole and let go of her hood. Allowing him to grasp his own cock and with a couple of pumps, start shooting out a thick and creamy load all across Harley Quinn's face. As he moaned deeply, he stroked away as his seed splattered across that partially white from her face-paint facial features. Making her groan and grin widely as the jizz landed on her cheeks, her nose, and across both her eye-mask and her eyes themselves. Shooting so high up that the top part of her signature jester's hood took a coating. Along with some drops just landing down and missing the target, catching on both the jester-style ruffle around her neck and onto her bodysuit-covered tits. All in all leaving the crazed former criminal well and truly looking like a used, broken whore as she stayed kneeling in place. Hands tied behind her back still, and now with cum dripping down and off of her face.

"Mmmmm... Thank you... Mistah Tud..." Harley purred, keeping her eyes closed due to the spunk still covering her lids and lashes. "Or should I say... Boss?" She added with a wide, rather psychotic looking grin. Showing exactly how mind broken and black cock loving she's so easily become.

"Both... And then a whole lot more..." Samuel responded with a twisted smile of his own. Knowing what a prize he's scored once again with the former girlfriend and partner-in-crime of one of Gotham's, and the world's, most feared criminals. Moving across the room, Tud picked up his knife and returned over to Quinn. Finally releasing her from those bonds with a careful, quick cut shredded the ropes with worrying ease.

"Awwwww... And I was just gettin' used to that..." Quinn pouted, trying to sound disappointed but the lust still clear in her voice. Especially shown in her first actions now able to use her hands at last. Reaching up to clear away spunk from her eyes, and finding it easier to just take off her eye-mask so she could properly do so. Then taking the scooped up seed right into her mouth so she could suck her fingers clean before greedily gulping it down.

"Trust me babe... I'll have plenty more for you to do around here..." Tud said with a chuckle, and being far from subtle in the meaning of his words either.

"Mmmmm... When do I start, Mistah Tud?" Harley eagerly said, looking up with her cum covered face with a grin at her new Boss.

"You already have honey... You already fucking have..." He stated the obvious as he smirked down at the unsurprisingly ready for more stunner on her knees in front of him.

First two super-heroines... Now he's bagged one of the biggest super-villains too... Now with his claws stuck into both sides of the law, there's no telling where this could all lead to... And to which new stunning piece of ass his cock might be introduced to.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a comment on this story, or via the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading.

daxg2001
daxg2001
813 Followers