Gotham in Distress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe her plants are her security. Wouldn't be the first time she used them as weapons."

"We have to..." Batman started to say before the earth started to shake beneath them.

"Earthquake!" Batgirl said in astonishment. "We need to get to Vicki and get the hell out of here. I don't feel like getting pancaked tonight."

"Wait! There she is," Batman whispered.

Batgirl looked down across the atrium and spotted Poison Ivy as she walked onto the terrace, stopping by each of her plants as she passed, caressing them as if they were loved ones.

"Batman, do you read? Batman, come in. Over," crackled his radio.

"I'm here, Commissioner. We've found Ivy in an underground garden of some sort. I'll contact you once it's over," Batman responded.

"Wait...no! Wait for my men to make it down to you. You can't face her alone this time. Not after all the power she's gaining."

"We can't wait, Gordon. We'll meet you at GCPD. Out." He turned to Batgirl, a grim and determined look on his masked face. "Let's go, we don't have much time."

In perfect cohesion, the vigilates fired their grapple guns and swung down to the main floor, flinging Batarangs and smoke pellets to cover their descent. Upon landing, they struck out in two directions. Batgirl rushed for the room Ivy had recently emerged from, dispatching the only two guards in the process, while Batman confronted Ivy. He launched himself into the air and attempted to deal a knockout kick to his redheaded adversary.

"You still haven't learned," Poison Ivy quipped, her eyes glowing an intense green.

A vine snatched him out of the air, entangling him in its thorny embrace and slowly crushing him.

"Not. This. Time!!! This ancient garden beneath Gotham will not be killed by you and your fiends! My children are stronger than ever here and these roots are strong. It's your turn to live in fear!"

Batgirl came back to the main atrium, a stumbling Vicki on her shoulder, in time to watch in terror as thick vines exploded from the ground and twisted to form one. A large purple blossom sprung from the super vine's tip and Poison Ivy used her smaller vines to lift herself into it. The blossom closed around her, closing her off to the world and essentially making her the driver of an organic tank.

Batman and Batgirl reacted quickly, firing everything in their arsenal to try and bring down the living beast before them. Batarangs, BatBombs, and ElectroDots bounced harmlessly off the titan vine, enraging its occupant further. Her madness overtook her at last and she unleashed the fury of her children on the near helpless invaders. Batman and Batgirl jumped and rolled for cover, trying to ward off the attacking plant life with all their might.

In a moment of desperation, Batman retrieved his explosive gel gun from his belt and loaded an incendiary bottle. He sprayed a line of the gel on the ground before him and darted back behind a stone fountain, then squeezed the trigger. The line of gel erupted in flame, catching the vines and carnivorous flowers aflame and driving them back from the fire.

"Ahhhhhh," came the deafening roar from Ivy. "You devil!!!!"

In her rage, she summoned all her power over her children, reaching out to the roots around her and throughout all of Gotham, filling them with her anger and hate. They swelled with strength, turning hard as steel and broke free from the ground and atrium walls. The large space became a scene of chaos as a jungle of twisted roots, vines, and massive flowers swarmed to life, encroaching upon the small space that Batman, Batgirl, and Vicki Vale had managed to find cover in.

Batman jumped over his companions, using his huge frame to cover the women and offer whatever futile protection he could. Batgirl squeezed her eyes shut, wishing she'd been able to see her dad once more. Wishing she could talk things out with Bruce.

The Dark Knight could feel the plants beginning to crush him, to use their natural teeth to gouge into his armor. He couldn't move. He exhaled slowly and pictured his parents. I'm so sorry I failed, he thought. I failed you, Gotham, and most importantly, myself and the team. I should have done more!

The echo of the Joker's laugh rang in his head. "I told ya so, Bats!" said the brief image of the villain before fading away.

His vision darkened as the weight upon him slowly crushed his body. Something cracked in his shoulder and pain lanced through his upper body.

Crack!!!

The source of the sound seemed far away. Maybe it wasn't even real.

Suddenly, the weight upon Batman was lifted. Air filled his lumgs and he had the strength to roll over. What's that screeching sound, he thought through his clouded mind.

*****

Chapter 19: Weed Killer

*****

Nightwing watched in horror as Batman, Batgirl, and Vicki were engulfed by the tidal wave of plant life under Ivy's control. Catwoman and Dick had moved as fast as they could, nearly collapsing the tunnel during the climb down, but they were too late. The stab of guilt he felt forced him down to his knees.

"Nightwing! Get up! We don't have time for you to sulk, bird boy," Catwoman shouted over Ivy's rage induced yells.

She hopped over the balustrade and swung to the mid level balcony. Nightwing, numb and sick to his stomach, tried to follow.

"Use your little stun sticks to cover me! We have to get Ivy's attention," she ordered. "Get your shit together, Birdy."

Nightwing drew his Escrima sticks and stretched his neck. She might be a bitch, but Selena was right. If his friends were dead, eaten by some overgrown fern, he was going to avenge them.

"Ivyyyy," Catwoman screamed.

Ivy's monstrous vine swung towards them. "You!!! You'll die for your betrayal!"

"Kiss my ass," retorted Catwoman.

"You will rot here. You will become fertilizer for my children!!" she screamed maniacally.

Her plants grew forward, but Nightwing was ready now. He spun around, jabbing the attackers with his batons and shocking them. Catwoman lashed out with her whip and used her claws to gouge the green wave. Dick flipped back and threw a stun grenade, which exploded mid air and forced the vines back to their mother. The massive vine lowered and the flower blossomed open, revealing Ivy. Her veins were glowing green and red through her skin, her eyes were bright as headlights, and she wore a furious grimace on her face.

"You will never understand. You humans only bring destruction! You should have joined me when you had the chance, Kitty!!!"

Catwoman merely smiled. "You chose the wrong ally, Ivy."

She threw the chemical vial at flower cockpit. Poison Ivy watched in confusion as the shiny glass tube flew towards her. It crashed against the inside of the blossom, exploring and unleashing the contents. Ivy shrieked in pain. Her skin sizzled and cracked, she lost control of her children and watched in horror as they thrashed in agony, burning from within.

Below, Catwoman and Nightwing watched the enormous vine wither and die and it wasn't long before the smaller vines and flowers began to as well. Ivy's super plant crashed to the ground, demolishing paths and balconies beneath it's absurd weight. Catwoman leapt towards the wilting vine and pulled an unconscious Poison Ivy from its dying carcass. Her skin was turning an ashy grey and the glow in her eyes was now completely gone, she might have been dying.

Meanwhile  Nightwing charged over to his friends and pulled the dying plants off of them and pulled the three back into the open. To his surprise, they seemed to still be alive. His heart raced in excitement as Batman let out a sharp cough and tried to get to his feet, while Batgirl used the wall to support her as she stood up. The adrenaline was still coursing through his system, but Dick was dizzy from the exhilaration. Vicki jumped up quickly and wrapped him in a hug, clearly excited to see him. She kissed him hard on the lips, earning looks from the others.

"What the fuck happened?" asked Batgirl between gasps.

"The green bitch had an accident," purred Catwoman as she tossed a frail looking Poison Ivy at her feet. "Our weed killer seems to have done the trick."

"Weed killer," Batman said. "What weed killer?"

"Just a little thing we borrowed from your lab. Nothing you'll miss," Selena said in a low tone.

"You what?! You took an experimental serum from my lab? Do you realize what you've done?!"

"Of course I do, mister bat. I just saved your ass. You're welcome."

"You might have just poisoned all of Gotham!" Batman growled.

"Uhhh, guys. Can we talk about this later?" said Batgirl nervously. "We need to leave. Now!"

A tremble had developed in the atrium and was approaching earthquake levels. Dick picked up Ivy and the group ran for the exit together, dodging falling debris and cascading rubble. They found the tunnel and grappled to the top as it caved in around them, nearly burying them before they emerged back in the subway.

Despite the carnage they had faced, everyone was alive. A few minor injuries, but no worse for the wear. Just another typical day in Gotham.

Selena stood up, brushing herself off and stretching her cat-like limbs."Well, I'm outta here, kiddies," Catwoman said, caressing Batman and Nightwing with her claws. "Let's do it again sometime."

Before anyone could respond, Catwoman had disappeared down the tunnel and was out of sight.

"Well, that was eventful," chirped Dick.."You guys really know how to throw a party, but next time, let's lay off the talking vegetables." Everyone just stared at him silently in return. "Ahem. Well...I guess I'll go bring Vicki home. I'll even drop off the vegetable queen on the way."

We've got a stop to make before home," Vicki added. "I've got a story to write!"

"Ooh, does that mean we're headed back to your office?" asked Dick with a mischievous smirk.

"Mayyybee," she answered.

The pair walked off, leaving Batman and Batgirl alone in the darkness.

"Sooo, not to ruin the moment, but what about the jungle upstairs?" asked Batgirl.

"Let's take a look," the Dark Knight responded.

*****

Chapter 20: Tension Undone

*****

They ran back to the surface and grappled to the museum rooftop. The faint glow from the jungle had subsided and much like the underground garden, the plants were withering and dying. The poison must have destroyed the root network and undone Ivy's terrible work. Gotham might survive another night after all. The city was still a mess and it would take several days to bring order back, but the worst was over and GCPD sirens were screaming across the bridges, bringing fresh police officers to help.

"We did it, Bruce," Barbara said from his side.

"No. You and the others did. I broke under Talia and was ready to give up. If it weren't for you and the rest of the team, I'd be lost along with Gotham."

She nodded solemnly. "But without you this team wouldn't exist."

Bruce turned to his crime fighting companion. "Barbara..."

Abrubtly, a remaining vine, still alive somehow, burst through the rooftop and flung itself at Barbara, catching her completely off guard. Batman lurched into action, throwing his last Batarang in her defense. The Batarang sliced the vine near the base and it screeched as it coiled and finally died.

"Barbara, are you alright?"

She answered by pulling his face to hers and kissing him passionately. They broke off after a moment and looked into each other's eyes. Her heart was racing and she felt her breath catch, her fingers felt electrified when she touched his strong arms. Bruce grabbed her by the ass and hoisted her up, before laying her down on the flat rooftop. He kissed her hard, probing her mouth with his tongue and tasting the sweetness of her mouth. She pulled her cowl back and he opened the clasp on the back of her armored suit, pulling the zipper down forcefully and peeling the suit off her sweaty body.

Barbara rolled on top and yanked the cowl off her partner and kissed his neck, sucking hard and purposely leaving dark purple marks on the rough skin. Batman massaged her ass through her armor and continued to shimmy the suit down, exposing her firm tits. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and nibbled lightly, flicking the engorged nipple with his tongue. She felt little shots of fire flash throughout her body with each touch and her pussy was aching in excitement. She unclasped Batman's armor and methodically removed each piece, kissing each part of his body as it was exposed to the still humid air. Bruce, down to nothing but his briefs, flung Barbara onto her back and pulled the remains of her suit off along with her boots. He looked down on her naked form, taking in her fluffy pink nipples, pale freckled skin, and toned legs. She was truly beautiful.

Batgirl could see the strain his briefs were under trying to contain his sizable bulge and she reached for his waistband and pulled, letting him loose. He inched forward and she pulled him closer until his rock hard cock was sliding down her throat. He fucked her face with his warm dick, sliding in and out with her encouragement. Barbara gagged and gurgled trying to deep throat her companion's manhood, tears streaming down her eyes blurring her vision. Bruce pulled himself free of her mouth and kissed a trail to her throbbing pussy. He slid multiple fingers inside her and rubbed her g-spot while sucking her clit.

"Uuhhgnnn. Fuck that's really good," Barbara cried, rocking her hips involuntarily into Bruce's face.

Coated in her juices, he continued to lap at her labia and clitoris, inhaling her musky scent. His dick was twitching and he felt new sensations throughout his body he had yet to experience, but he felt his vigilante friend's pussy begin to quiver. She moaned loudly into the night sky, her muscles tightened in her stomach and pussy and her head swirled from the adrenaline. Batman was relentless as ever and before she had regained her senses he had thrust his considerable dick into her extremely sensitive vagina.

She moaned louder and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as he fucked her with smooth and hard strokes. Her tits jumped with each impact and the fire within her pussy was overcoming the rest of her body. Bruce leaned down and kissed her and the pair shared each other's heat. He pushed her legs up and increased his pace, screwing her hard enough to rock her back along the hard rooftop. The pain was distant, however, and she pulled her thighs to her chest to grant him better access. He pushed deep inside her, bumping her cervix and eliciting a cry of pleasure from Batgirl. He felt ready to explode, his balls were tight and the pressure was becoming unyielding.

Barbara released her legs and shoved Bruce down to the roof, straddling him and impaling herself on his dick. She gyrated her hips, stimulating the nerves on the underside of his cock.

"Don't you fucking cum, Bruce," she commanded. "Don't you dare!"

Additional moans escaped from them both, combining into a harmonic song of orgasmic delight. Batgirl rode him harder and faster, pounding down. She planted her hands beside his head and pulled herself up until he nearly fell out of her, then dropped down over and over. Bruce groaned from the massive pressure that he could barely hold. He couldn't take much more, but Barbara didn't care. He grabbed her tits hard, squeezing them and earning a sharp moan, but her pace continued.  The clapping of their bodies echoed into the night in combination with the couple's pants, moans, and screams.

Her senses were overloaded and she couldn't tell if she was falling off a steep dive or fucking Gotham's Dark Knight. She gasped as another orgasm ripped through her, forcing her mind blank and seizing her muscles. Her pussy clamped around Bruce's cock and he could feel the orgasm vibrating through her. He couldn't control it anymore, his cock twitched and he moaned loudly, sinking his nails into her strong thighs as spurt after spurt of hot cum shot into her velvety hole.

"Yesssss. Ohhhhh yesssss," Batgirl cried.

Bruce couldn't speak, the power of his spasming abdomen forcing him breathless. Barbara collapsed on top of him, drained and satisfied. The rooftop could have been a five star hotel in her mind and neither one moved as they came down from their highs. Instead, the two vigilates of Gotham City watched the night sky, kept warm by each other and their capes.

"Do you think Gotham can wait until tomorrow?" she asked.

Bruce was thoughtful. He didn't speak, but held her closer and kissed her gently. The city could certainly wait.

*****

Epilogue

*****

The guard tossed her to the floor of her usual cell.

"Welcome home," he laughed.

The door slid shut behind her gently, leaving her in silence. She paced in a circle, admiring the improvements Arkham had made to ensure she was contained. The glass walls were probably bulletproof and the cell was devoid of any of plant life. In here she was just a woman. A woman scorned by Batman and that stupid cat girl.

"Bitch," she screamed.

"Shhhh. You'll wake up all the crazies in here," squawked a voice through her cell's intercom.

"Oh c'mon. Don't act so surprised. I basically run this joint whenever I decide to grace the place with my presence. You should be honored I reached out so fast. Usually I like people to stew a little bit. Hahahaha!"

"I'm not in the mood for this, you fiend. I've got bigger worries," she answered over the comm panel. "Go play your games with someone else.

"Buuuut you're soooo much more interesting right now. The rest of these losers are too insane for my games. It's very frustrating. Hehehehe!" said the maniacal voice. "I'll tell you what! You hear out my proposal and I'll let you.skip right out of here. Deal?"

"I just have to listen?" she asked.

"Yup!" The cell door slid open with a whoosh and the white faced and grinning clown pranced through. "But I guarantee you'll want in! Hahahahahaha!!!"

12