All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 00'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The treatment you gave Wanda’s former lawyer would definitely create the tiger. He’s destroyed as a human being. No hope. Only thing to live for would be the opportunity to absolutely wreck her in the most painful way possible. He does not and will not have any future as deformed and destitute as he is. The “state” would have been more humane to execute him. I’d cheer him on as he went after Wanda.

Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 2 years ago

Well written and thought out. You make a series of good points.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

Waste of time. Just continue the story

Wizard1983Wizard1983over 2 years ago

A very logically thought out and presented case for judicial slavery as an alternative to our current jail system.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, a very well thought out plan for a possible slavery institution/proposition. Your thoughts are often matching the ones that I have. Why doesn't a slave try to kill their tormentor? Any animal would kill given a chance. Trust is another concept often left out of the slavery story. In some D/s stories the Dom can punish a sub severely but only within the sub's limits that are discussed beforehand. A safeword is often arranged so that the Dom does not cause permanent pain or harm. A good, well trained, Dom can often push the limits to bring a better experience to both parties. In some slave stories, hope is often beaten out of the slave. Aftercare is always a good way to build trust. If a good Dom provides for their slave so that the slave will try to give their best to push themselves, the slave knows that they will be taken care of afterwards. I give out harsh comments if the Dom just beats the slave and then just leaves them to wallow in their misery.

I like that any slave in your stories are not slaves for life. There is hope out there and a slave can acquire some dignity by working out their sentences. Sure, they are slaves, but there are safeguards built into the system so they are not turned into sex-crazed dolls. Thank you for the well written prolog to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Some almost approach the idea of a dystopian society, where a person (usually female) might be accosted in the street and enslaved for life with no control or recourse. The women of course then automatically become mindless sex slaves. The rest of society accepts this as normal."

THIS.

"How would these judicial slaves be any different if they were truly abused knowing that was the only future they would ever see?"

AND THIS.

FINALLY. SOMEONE SAID IT.

I simply cannot get immersed in a story where the premise is humans not behaving like humans. Which is why I've been a long time fan of your Slave Camp series and a long time vocal critic of almost every other slavery series out there.

Also, seconding the point about how in your slave camp series, you put Wanda's former lawyer in a position where, if you did that to a normal human being (think some random guy off the street in our world), there's a pretty significant chance they'd commit suicide, possibly deciding to take someone with them before they died. I still think you should edit that story. But anyway, that series was still way, way, way better than most of the haphazardly written stuff on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES