All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 01'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
addammsaddammsover 2 years ago

I love your writing. This one has just the right feel of dominance and caring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I mostly enjoyed the Slave Camp series. I’m looking forward to this story, but really hope this one avoids the excessive cruelty and humiliation at the hands of friends and close acquaintances that Slave Camp had. For example, it’s kind of tough to accept that the surgeon could be so abused and degraded by the camp warden and his wife and then later go out for dinner and drinks with the warden, her husband and his wife. Few men would ever forgive either of those women much less willingly socialize with them. And the turning men into penisless asexual zombies with big tits was ridiculous and inconsistent with the rest of the slavery system. So, I hope this story avoids those sorts of contradictions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems to me trading a house, food, laundry and transportation is sufficient for her financial management skills. No need for the domination bullshit.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

He is just a very weak little "man"!!! BDSM is fine if that's your kink; but leave it in the bedroom!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES