Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek gestured for me to follow him into the next room. This was where the women were offered for sale. There were far more buyers or observers here, sometimes three or four clustered around one woman. "Okay, let's split up. Lenore, you go with Bas. Wanda will go with me. Let's look over potentials and meet back here in a half hour to compare notes.

I agreed and turned to go when I heard a woman's voice over the din. "Derek! What are you doing here? How y'all are! I turned back to see Derek walk over to talk to the woman. I watched as a nice looking woman in jeans and a sweater shook hands with Derek. He waved me over.

"Bas, this lady is Lisa Townsend. She is a lawyer. I bought Clarice from her. She got Clarice as payment for legal services. Lisa, this is Bas Landry." I shook her hand. "So now you are slave trading? I thought Clarice was a one time deal." Derek asked the woman.

Lisa shook her head. "That girl I sold you was the first one I sold. I've done it a few times since. I generally don't have anybody run up enough of a bill to give up a slave as payment. But today I have two girls. My cousin, Chad's brother, gave them to me for all the work I've been doing for him." As explanation she told us, "He's the one with the car dealership Chad always tried to emulate. He got all the common sense in that part of the family. I do a fair amount of contract work for him. He doesn't pay me though. Not in cash anyway. I keep track of what he would have to pay but we use a barter system. I get to drive a new car all the time. He gave my daughter a car to settle his bill last time. This time it was these two girls. You might want to check them out. They look like a good deal. There are a couple 'lookie lou's over there now feeling them up. You know guys who come in here to fondle girls for the ten dollar gate fee. They have no intention of buying. I'd have sent them on their way, but my cousin wanted the girls to get worked over a bit and suffer. He is seriously pissed. Their asses are not worth his losses as far as he is concerned."

Derek asked what the girls had done. "There were four of them, three girls and a guy. The guy was one of the girl's boyfriend. They got drunk and high and vandalized Brad's dealership last Saturday night. Set his body and paint shop on fire. The kid was angry about the paint job done on his car from what I heard. A half dozen new cars burned up, too. Even with insurance, Brad says the loss of income is a hell of a lot. He kept the boy and his girlfriend. He is going to put them to work detailing cars and general cleanup around the lot. The boy was naked and in a cock cage when I last saw him. Both he and his girlfriend were bawling. In addition to working around the lot, the girl is going to be used as a bonus for his employees. Top salesman for the week takes her home at night as a toy. At least that is what Brad told them. Like I say, he is pretty upset. He wanted to settle his debt with me more than he wanted all three girls."

"You might like them. They are intelligent enough to be in college, but obviously stupid enough to get high and go trash a car dealership. And they are kinda cute." Lisa said. Derek asked why their parents did not offer to buy them. "Can't afford it. One is a single mom with another kid. The other couple have like four kids at home. They live paycheck to paycheck. The girls were going to school on financial aid. The first of either family to go to college. All the parents wanted to beat the girls' asses for messing up. I didn't let them although I was really tempted. I envisioned my own daughter pulling such a bonehead stunt. You can bet I have shown my daughter this case to scare her straight."

"Anyway all of them got eight years, five for vandalism and three for possession. They are only twenty, well one is still nineteen. So when they get free they might be able to make something of their lives. If they aren't too messed up in the head by then, of course. But there are agencies now to help rehab ex-slaves and get them back into society. Let me shoo these jerks away and you and Bas can take a look."

I was surprised when I saw the girls. I recognized them as Robin's former roommates. One was the girl who walked us out to our cars after we loaded Robin's clothes. The other had stayed in the kitchen half ignoring us. I assumed the girl Brad kept was the one I had seen talking to Robin that day when I picked her up after class. Neither of these girls looked overly pretty right now. Lisa had obviously made them up for the sale, but mascara now streaked down their cheeks from their tears. I saw a few fading reddish marks on their breasts from being mauled by the buyers inspecting them.

I laughed."I wonder what those guys were checking for when they inspected their breasts. It's pretty obvious neither of those girls are enhanced, I can tell from over here they are natural."

Lisa grinned and said, "These guys pay their ten bucks to feel up all the girls they can. Cheaper than a strip club."

I winked at Derek. That was our signal I was interested. He asked Lisa what she wanted for them. "I know you will try to talk me down. But I'd like thirty thousand for each. You know they are gonna wind up being somebody's sex toys if you don't buy them."

They certainly looked like they'd make nice sex toys. Slim, well toned bodies, Smooth, unblemished skin, perky breasts with puffy nipples standing up. The state of the nipples might be due to the guys pawing them.

"I'm not really in the market for for coeds especially with short enslavements. I still have Caroline in school and I'll put her to work when she finishes her MBA. Plus I don't know if you heard but she earns her keep as my head girl. She manages the other girls, schedules meals and all the household chores." Derek said. Lisa was surprised, but pleased Caroline was being taken care of so well. Derek explained to me that Caroline was Lisa's cousin. Lisa and Caroline's father were first cousins. "We are here for Bas to buy a couple girls. That is a little rich for him. He is looking for somebody to keep his house and lawns, not necessarily a bed warmer. Of course eye candy is always nice. Let us look around and we'll come back and talk."

Derek gestured for us to follow. When he asked what I thought of the girls, I told them who they were. He thought it funny."I'll try to talk Lisa down. Would you go for twenty five? I asked him if I could afford that much. Lenore smiled and said "easily."

Lenore and I walked around looking at a few placards. We did not see anything that looked interesting. Most of the females looked like total sluts or their crimes were such I really did not want them around my home. I kept my firearms locked up but occasionally one or more were out in the open. My carry pistol was always close at hand. I certainly did not want a slave who had been convicted of armed robbery or something along that line. A significant number of the women were convicted for drug offenses. Many of the women did not look like somebody I'd want to feed much less keep at home. I turned down the next aisle and heard. "Close your legs again bitch and I'll make you regret it. A slut like you should have no qualms about being felt up. I don't care if they want to fist your slimy cunt, you let them. If you cross your legs and try to turn away from them again, I'll slap your cunt raw. You won't want to close your legs for a week. Understand me, bitch?"

I was curious and stepped closer. The woman who had spoken looked like she had been in a car wreck or lost a fight. Her face was obviously deeply bruised despite her attempts to conceal it with makeup. Both eyes had been blackened. Her nose was terribly swollen. The female slave attached to the pole was obviously terribly humiliated and probably terrified. Like many of the other women, tears streaked her face. She had two vivid welts across her both breasts. From the side, I could tell her buttocks were likewise striped from top to bottom. She was fairly pretty with shoulder length light brown hair. What set her apart from the other women I had just seen was the intelligent look on her face.

"What is her story?" I asked the owner as I read the placard. According to it she was enslaved for fifteen years for aggravated assault with intent to inflict grievous bodily harm. The card said she was thirty years old.

"The bitch is or rather was my husband's secretary. I came home one day to find her on all fours on my bed with my ex-husband screwing her from behind. I booted him in the balls and he fell down. I snatched her off my bed and slapped her but then she knocked me on my ass and began to beat my face in. She was screaming the whole time she was gonna kill me. I could not move. She sat on my chest, pinning my arms to my sides and pounded the shit out of me.

Probably the only thing that saved my ass was a friend came home with me. She heard the screaming and called 911 and then took a quick video of the bitch beating me as she came in to pull the cunt off. The cunt hit her and then grabbed her clothes and ran. She didn't get far. She was still trying to get her clothes on when the cops arrived.

"We had some of her assault on video. She was a wild woman. She broke my nose and knocked out a couple teeth. My asshole of a husband did not try to help me at all. He knelt there holding his nuts and watched her work me over. At one point he yelled, 'fuck the bitch up.' "

I turned to the slave. She looked at me, tense but resigned to suffer whatever I wanted to do to her. Lenore stepped up. "If you want to feel her up go ahead. She better spread wide or I'll teach her another lesson." the owner gritted, glaring at the slave. She sat back down in her chair.

"Her husband cheated on her with you and you beat her up when she caught you?" I asked the slave. The placard gave her name as Sonya.

"That's what she and her friend claimed in court. Nobody believed my story. I didn't have any choice about letting him screw me. I was in debt and he offered me a loan. But I would have to pose nude for some pictures first. He said the pictures were just collateral to make sure I paid him back. I was a fool and did not think it might be a lie. But I could not make rent and was desperate. Later he used the pictures to blackmail me. I had to have sex with him or he'd send the photos to my parents. My father is a preacher. It would ruin his reputation. He'd disown me. So I screwed the boss. It was supposed to be a one time thing but he had hidden cameras and made a video. Yeah, I was stupid and gullible. You don't have to tell me." Sonya said bitterly.

'Of course, now I was in deep. To keep him from releasing the video on the internet, I'd have to agree to blow him or screw him whenever he wanted for a year. He said if I did a good job he might even let me keep the money I owed him. He told me a couple days later his wife liked the deal but he might have to let his wife use me like a whore. She was happy to have me be their bitch. How I'd have to go down on her whenever she wanted. I was screwed then for sure.

I was so mad I wanted to kill him. Her too. When she pulled me off the bed and slapped me I just snapped. She had that video of me screaming and hitting her. No wonder nobody believed me I was being blackmailed and thought she was in on it." Sonya began to cry.

I walked over to where the owner sat. "What do you want for her?" I asked. She said she was not sure. She hated the bitch for what she did to her and wanted her to suffer. Then she asked my plans for her. I quickly added to my prepared story.

"Well, to be honest, on a day to day basis, I want somebody to clean my house and work outside on my lawn. You know, do all the work I don't want to do. She's not bad looking but she is a little pasty. I think she'll spend much of her time nude. I like an all over tan. Plus I entertain a lot. I like to have parties with my friends. You know, have the guys over to watch the game. It'd be fun to have a slave or two available to give blowjobs to my friends. Maybe let them use all her holes. Do you know if she is experienced taking it up the ass?"

The woman giggled at the thought. "I don't know, but as a slave, I'm sure she will be before long." she said. "I'd like to think she was getting all her holes filled on a regular basis. Preacher's daughter! She'd hate being a party favor. Tell you what, Give me twenty five K and she's yours." I offered her twenty. I told her I had my eye on a pair of coeds for that price and pointed over to where Lisa Townsend was talking to a man, She could see the girls I was talking about. "Alright, we have a deal. Let's go do the paperwork." We signaled one of the staff. He released the slave and accompanied us to the office.

I found out later Lenore texted Derek when we reached our agreement. He and Wanda met us at the slave agent office. Lenore counted out the money. Once the transfer was complete, Derek took my cell phone and downloaded the shock collar control app. He showed me how he entered the slave's identification number and all the needed data. "Let's test this. Tell me what you feel," he said.

"Please, don't shock me." Sonya begged loudly. Derek said he was just testing the connection. The collar only buzzed when he pressed the icon. Then Derek felt the collar and showed me a couple raised dots at one place. He told me to press a finger over the spot for a few seconds. My phone pinged with an alert. He explained that was how the slave could send an alert to me. We had a good signal.

I released the zip tie behind her back and told her to follow me but do not speak while we are inside the building. She disobeyed right away. "Are you really going to keep me naked all the time?" she asked, plaintively. I told her to hush. Lenore suggested we ask her former owner if she had Sonya's clothing.

The woman was standing outside waiting to be paid. Wanda had been talking to her. "I asked her about the slave's clothes." Wanda said. "We've been talking about slave estates. She wondered why she's been contacted from estate agents her husband's lawyer sent. I suggested she keep her husband and make him work so she'd collect a paycheck. I'll talk to her more when Derek and I go to get the clothes."

"I thought you were going to keep her nude." the woman said, frowning.

"At home. But there will be times we need to take her out in public." Lenore said smoothly before I could answer. "Plus my boyfriend thinks it will be kinky to dress her up. You know, all the way down to sexy lingerie like she is going to work or out to party. Then strip her one piece at a time in front of his friends. Stuff like that. I'll go along with it for my man. I was worried you might want to keep her clothes for yourself."

"Fuck no!" I don't want anything she wore. Her stuff wouldn't fit me anyway. She is three inches taller and outweighs me by twenty pounds. If it was not for the collar I'd have been too scared to even take her home from the jail. The bitch is nuts. Wanda come on over to the house. I already have her clothes stuffed into some trash bags. They are in my garage. One whole bag is full of shoes. I checked them in case I could wear them They are expensive. No wonder she went broke if she was spending her money on those things. Sorry she doesn't have any clothes to wear out of here. I dressed her in a t-shirt to come here and threw it away when I stripped her to check her in." Wanda told her she'd go over right after the sale.

The woman turned to Sonya, "Have fun, bitch. I know my husband is an asshole. He might have actually done what you said he did. You might have been forced to be his whore and been scared and angry. But you still beat the crap out of me. And I doubt you would have stopped before I seriously messed up or dead. So as far as I am concerned you deserve that collar and everything you get." She turned and walked away.

Derek had already gone back to the room holding the female slaves. "Be a good girl and follow me." I told Sonya. "I'm leaving your hands free. Don't be stupid and make me shock you." She quietly said "Yes master."

"She's pretty." Lisa Townsend said when Lenore walked up with my new slave in tow, "Can I ask you how much you paid for her?" I told her twenty thousand plus the one thousand transfer fee. She winced. I suspected Derek had been trying to talk her down on the price for the two coeds. "Are you still interested in my girls?" I said I was if the price was right.

"Alright, if you buy both, I'll let you have them for twenty apiece. Derek says you are a good guy. I'd hate for the girls to wind up being mindless sex toys. I can't help thinking I've seen you before. Long time ago, maybe." Lisa said, as she had the girls released from their poles.

"I know you." one of the girls said. "You were the guy who came over to help Robin pack her stuff." Lisa looked at me strangely.

"Robin is a one of my daughter's friends. She found a new place to live and I went along with the two of them to get her things." I offered in explanation. "Which brings up these slave's clothes. Are you willing to let us have their clothes? Maybe some of heir personal effects? From what I understand, the furniture belongs to the apartment complex. They rented it furnished. They won't have much of an estate.

"For a price." Lisa said. "I learned you don't give anything away. Five hundred bucks and you can take whatever you want. You were right about no estate. The don't even own the cars they were driving. Those belong to their parents." I agreed to the five hundred. Lisa pulled out two cell phones. "Gonna give you these, too. That alone is worth the five hundred." Lisa now grinned. I knew she was playing the game. She could have got more for the girls and she knew it."Are you going to let them still go to class?" I told I did not know. I'd heard they were not the best of students. And I did not see much reason to pay for their education unless they really impressed me somehow. She handed Lenore the key to the apartment. "Brad gave me a key to their place. He's going to get his slave's stuff soon. He doesn't want them naked all the time and he is as cheap as they come. He won't spend a nickel he doesn't have to. Not on those two anyway. So I'd advise you to go straight there and get what you want."

We repeated the process of the slave transfer. This time I checked to make sure my cell phone was synched with the girls' collars. They both squealed in anticipation of being shocked. I found out later they had been shocked a few times when first processed as slaves. That was how the courthouse tested the slave collars. It also initiated the slave into what he or she was wearing around the neck. The procedure left the slave traumatized. Wanda later told me the story of how she had her slave identification number tattooed inside her bottom lip. Her ass had been injected with a birth control implant that was mandated by law as well as a vaccine to prevent all known STD's. Shocking her to test her collar left her paralyzed on the floor for a few minutes despite it being a lower level shock. The higher level left the slave spasming and unable to move without assistance for a long time. She had seen it applied once.

After all the money had been transferred, we were ready to leave. I knew the girl's names now from seeing them on the transfer agent's screen. Carol asked in horror. "You aren't going to take us out naked are you? Please don't make us stay naked until you get our clothes. I'll die if you did that."

"You won't die." Derek said, laughing. "I have some hospital scrubs for you to wear and flip flops for your feet. But they are in the car. You'll walk out and I'll give them to you in the parking lot. Or rather I'll give them to Bas and he can decide if you deserve to get dressed." He winked at me.