Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Thank you, Sir." Sonya, the older woman said in a respectful tone."I appreciate the thought." She turned to me. "Master, I hope you will let me get dressed." I told her to call me Bas, not master and as long as she behaves, I will be happy with her. I had seen that kind of speech in an article I had read after Lenore had me study for the slave owner's permit.

As we walked out, Lisa came up and said. "I just realized who you are. You are Bastien Landry, the computer guy, aren't you?" I nodded. "You acted like you could barely afford to buy those girls. Hell you could pay a hundred times what you did and not blink. Well played."

"Actually, I can't. My money is all tied up in a trust." I admitted. "I get a monthly allowance. I am actually close to broke until I get my next paycheck." "Seriously?" she asked in astonishment. I nodded. "I did a little work on the side and made some money so I had cash to buy a few slaves. Everything I told you was true." Lisa smiled and told me if she got more slaves she'd give me a call first to see if I was interested.

"I guess you guys can handle your new slaves from here?" Wanda asked. I said of course. "Well, we'll stop by and see Sonya's former owner and get her clothes. After we drop them off at your place, we'll head home. It is a regular weekend at the Hacienda. Party central except for the babies. We were thinking you might want to bring the girls out so they can talk to our girls after you get them settled." She took Lenore to one side for a few minutes.

I asked Derek when the next processing day was scheduled. "Tomorrow. John and I got a couple last night. I've hit my limit." Derek said and winked. "I guess I'll have to get Lou or Wanda up in a blind so they can work through their allotment." I knew what he was saying. He'd pull the trigger but it would be one of the women's kill. Not legal, but I was not about to say a word. I smiled back and told him I would be there in the morning to help. John was there to help me process my deer so I would return the favor. "Good man. See you in the morning. Bring your girls. All of them, free and slave. That includes the one over there talking to my wife." He winked and smiled. I knew then he was happy for me to take Lenore. As if I could take a free woman. I was thrilled I had his blessing.

Instead of going home, we went directly to the apartment near campus to get the two coed's clothes. Both were very subdued. They had suffered a traumatic week."May we get dressed in our own clothes,sir? I mean Bas." asked Carol. Lenore opened her mouth to speak but I cut her off. Shaking my head, I said I'd let them get dressed later on once we got them home and settled. They still needed to prove themselves.

Lenore gave me a subtle nod of approval. We quickly packed the two girl's clothes, books and school supplies into the trunk of my car. "Does getting our books mean you are going to let us stay in school?" Carol asked. I told her I have not decided yet. I wanted to leave the option open. The other girl mumbled something. I could not make it out as she was sitting in the back seat of my car.

"Do you have something to say, Rene." I asked. She shook her head. "Say it out loud." I said in a conversational voice. She shook her head again and mumbled 'never mind'. "Okay that is five. Remember that number. "Five?" she asked. "Yep, five with a switch, or five with a belt or leather paddle. I'll decide which later." She burst into tears.

"She told me to quit being a suck-up and making her look bad." Carol offered to save her friend. I told Rene she should have said as much but the five still stands. I glanced sideways at Lenore. She was smiling and nodded in approval. Sonya was quiet as a church mouse. She had been since we left the slave sale. A glance told me she was terrified. I told her not to be scared.

"I'm not scared.. Well I am. But I'm pretty pissed off, too." she said. I asked her what I did to piss her off other than buying her. I was curious. "Oh no sir, not at you. At the woman you bought me from. All this time I thought she had not believed a word I said about being blackmailed and forced to have sex with her husband." Sonya said, her voice breaking. "She told me this week she would make me pay for 'spreading my legs' as she put it. Then today she tells me she thinks I am telling the truth but she is happy to see me enslaved just because I beat her up. I hope you don't hold this against me but that woman is a stone cold bitch. I know what I did was wrong but I'd take a worse beating than that in a heartbeat in place of being enslaved."

My phone rang again. It was Joanne. She had called me several times this morning. I had let them go to voicemail. This time I answered. "About time you answered!" she said, obviously angry. "Where are you?" I told her I was almost home. "Good. We will be waiting for you. We are going to have a 'Come to Jesus meeting'.

"Sounds like she is pretty pissed." Lenore offered, shrugging. "Loaded for bear. Want me to go inside with you?" I shook my head.

"Give me a couple minutes and then have the girls bring all the bags inside. Just stack it all in the living room and have everybody take a seat. Get the girls something to drink if they want." I said. "I'll take Joanne to my room to talk. I'm guessing Robin is there too. I expect a little confrontation. I'll try to be quick."

"Turn on the voice recorder on your phone." Lenore suggested. "You might want proof later." I agreed and handed her my phone to bring up the app. She got it ready.

"If Derek and Wanda get there before I come out, take them aside and give them a quick idea of what is going on. They know the score." I said. She agreed.

I drove through the gate and parked. I left them to unload everything. Lenore grabbed me in a hug and kissed me like I have not been kissed me since before Christine got sick. I thought a few of Robin's kisses had been good, but none carried this much passion. "Be careful what you say." she warned. I grinned. I had been thinking about this confrontation for a couple days.