All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 05'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Put Robin in one of those female chastity devices, at least for a little while. She was SO eager to put him in a cage. Might teach her a lesson that people aren’t playthings and what she and Joanne proposed was not a game.

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

Another great chapter five stars!

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
So Fun To Read

Another 5 Star chapter. So love your story telling in the slave series your details and descriptions of the characters emotions are so entertaining. So again thank you for taking the time to write these outstanding chapters. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really love your writing. And eagerly awaiting your next chapter.

Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 2 years ago

All right, ya done it again. I suspect we have the setup for chapters 6,7,8, and 9 here. As always it will be a hoot seeing how the author spins the tails or should that be blisters the tails? And now, going out on the porch with a cold beer and putting my good foot up on the rail as I kick back up after another hard day here in the Counch Republic.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, give me more. Great chapter

.

Cheers

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

Another AWESOME story with Wonderful dynamics!!!!! Love your writing 😀😀😀👍👍👍

AviciaAviciaabout 1 year ago

So glad to see Robin get her just desserts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES