Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The crazy one kept shooting stuff up. Mirrors, cabinets, lamps. She had one of those short home defense shotguns that carry like five or six shells. And she had more in her pocket. She kept yelling about how did I like the noise now. One of the neighbors called the cops. They arrived just as the bitch and her friend were leaving. Needless to say, they both got convicted and enslaved. We weren't hurt, thank God. She got twelve years and her friend got ten. I think the difference was because the friend did not discharge her firearm. Something dumb like that."

"So you are gonna sell them?" I asked, amused at the story.

"Hell, yeah. I already made a deal with the friend's husband or rather ex-husband since slavery revokes a marriage. He was pissed his wife went to the party in the first place. They were having problems anyway and he suspected she might have been cheating. At least they don't have kids. He wants her for a while so he can whip her ass. He says she is good in bed. Whatever, He can have her. He is supposed to meet me later to pay me and transfer ownership to him. He needs to get slave owner's permit first. That is where he is now. How about you?"

I explained how Joanne and Robin tried to take control and got convicted for it. I left out personal details. "You want another crazy bitch?" he asked, laughing. I shook my head and said I had a house full of slaves as it was. "Just wondering. My wife doesn't want her around either. I'll just have to hold onto her until I can sell her."

A man stepped to the door and called a number. The man I was talking to stood up and entered the office. Fifteen minutes later he stepped to the door. He watched down the hall. A guard emerged, escorting a naked black woman. I did not know what to expect. The guard had a firm grip on the woman's left nipple. From her facial expression I could tell she certainly did not like it. She was both angry and in pain but she did not protest. She had a chain around her waist. Her hands were manacled to her sides. making her elbows poke out like wings. She wore the chains and a pair of athletic shoes and nothing else. The guard carried a plastic bag in his free hand. A second guard followed, also pulling a lighter skinned black woman by the nipple. "I think these two slaves belong to you." the first guard offered with a grin. The slave muttered 'fucker'. The guard twisted the nipple in his grip, making her whimper. "What did I tell you about running your mouth? I'll use my strap on you again if I hear another word. I might just loan it to your new owner to use on your fat ass." She shut up and looked down. She was obviously embarrassed but could not cover any portion of her anatomy with her hands at her sides. The guard took her into the office. The second slave did not look as belligerent. Her expression portrayed fear and humiliation. The guards emerged from the office carrying the chains.

One turned to me. "Who are you here to pick up?" I told them Atwell and Landry. "We'll have them ready and bring them right out when we get the call. We aren't too backed up today." he said with a smile. "Your two are a Hell of a lot nicer than than the one I just brought out. I told the guy in the office if he keeps that slave he needs to send her over to slave camp." I told him I knew the woman who ran the induction center. I hunted with her husband. "She's pretty cool. A great boss. She runs a good program. Slaves need to learn their place or they have a hard time. Of course if you ask any of the convicts about us they will say we are cruel. But that is to start the training process. Totally an act. Let me get on with my work. See you in a few."

Ten or fifteen minutes later, the man I had been talking to came out of the office followed by the two women. Each woman carried the plastic bag her guard had. "May we get dressed now, Mr Kelly?" the second slave asked politely. He shook his head and said not yet.

"Gonna keep us slave naked." griped the first woman. "He likes seeing our titties and pussies." she added. The man turned to her and said he would march her down Main street with a blistered ass if she did not learn to control her comments. I asked him if he was going to send her to slave camp. he shook his head.

"Not going to keep her that long." he said. "But I did learn how to use the shock feature on my phone. And I read all about the recommendations on how to whip a butt without doing damage." He winked at me. The slave looked shocked and shut her mouth. "I'm waiting for this one's ex-husband so we can do that transfer. You two, kneel." They obeyed quickly.

My number was called and I entered the office. Inside, I had to show my driver's license. I offered to show my slave permit. The man said he did not need it. He pulled up my profile and asked if my contact information was still the same. He looked at my face to compare it with what appeared on his screen and nodded. He had me place my right hand on a scanner to check my fingerprints. He punched a button on his intercom and said, "Landry and Atwell please. He rattled off a few three digit numbers as well. The voice said they already had the girls shackled and were on their way. I stepped to the doorway to watch.

Joanne was in the lead. She had high heels on her feet but was nude otherwise as I expected. I noticed her vee of pubic hair had been removed. Her humiliation was etched on her face as she hobbled along. She was slightly off balance trying to walk and keep up with the fingers pulling her along by her nipple. She visibly flushed seeing me. I stepped back to allow them to enter the office. The guard unlocked her shackles and handed her the plastic bag. "Daddy, can I get dressed, please?" I shook my head.

"Daddy?" the guard asked, surprised. I nodded and told him she was my step daughter. "Well, she was polite and behaved herself. I did have give to her a few with my strap when she kept covering up. Slaves are not allowed any modesty in here." I nodded. He grinned and winked. The second guard removed Robin's chains. "You two kneel on that mat in front of the desk." the first guard ordered. He offered his hand to me. "Good luck sir." he offered as he departed. The second guard shook my hand as well. The transfer agent wasted no time. He stepped around the desk and scanned each girl's collar. Then we began the process of actually transferring them to my possession. He had me enter their slave identification numbers into my cell phone. I tested the connection to their collars. Both girls jumped when I said I was going to give them a little shock. I simply made the collars buzz and then the lighter sting shock. I had them touch the place that would send an alert back. Satisfied, I nodded.

The agent handed me a pair of file folders containing my ownership papers. "They are not needed to transfer a slave, but people just like to have a written title for some reason. Once entered into the federal data base, they are linked to you. Anybody who scans their collars will know who owns them and sees your contact information." I told him I had a few other slaves already. We left the office.

The two black women were still on their knees. Both were fidgeting. I suspected kneeling on cold hard linoleum was terribly uncomfortable. The man I had talked to earlier was now joined by a tall black man. "We are going to transfer this one." he said to me. "I offered him the other woman too, but he didn't want her."

"No way!" the second man responded with a short laugh. "I don't need two problems. If my ex here doesn't learn to obey, I won't keep her long either. I saw those straps the guards were carrying. I wonder where I might get one of them." he added with a grin. His newly enslaved ex wife looked up at him in shock.

"I went down to the Slave Shop to get chargers for my slave's collars." I offered. "He had several types of paddles and straps. I think his prices were fairly reasonable. Nice guy, too." I gave him directions to the store and he thanked me. "He also had some interesting chastity devices for men and women." I added with a grin. He laughed at that and scowled at his wife. I thought he might be buying one of those too, knowing he already suspected her of cheating.

I turned to Joanne and Robin. "I brought some sweat pants and t-shirts. It's warm outside. You can put them on. I'm glad neither of you asked about getting dressed again. I was going to march you to the car naked if you had." Both girls gasped. I handed them the bag I was carrying.

"No panties?" Joanne asked, pulling the clothes out.

"Hand them back." I said, holding my hand out. Both girls looked stricken. I saw the two men watching smirk. "If you don't appreciate the clothes I offer, you don't need any. I know you both have panties in your bags too. But I decided you will go commando."

"I'm sorry, Daddy." Joanne said quickly. "I just thought maybe you folded underwear inside the other clothes. I shouldn't have said anything. I should have got dressed like you ordered."

"Please, Bas." Robin said. "Let us get dressed."

"Let me ask you something." I said in a normal volume voice. "Are your pussies wet?" Both girls gasped and blushed scarlet. Joanne did not hesitate to answer.

"Yes, sir, a little." she answered. "But it is from the humiliation not arousal." Robin nodded and said, "Yes." I thought the two men listening were about to burst out laughing. I thanked the girls for their honesty and told them to get dressed.

"Sometimes it is easier to teach a lesson without a paddle." I said to the two new slave owners. "Although both these bottoms will probably get spanked before night fall." I heard a little gasp from one of the girls.

As I walked down the hallway towards the exit, I pulled out my phone to call Lou's office. I talked to her secretary who informed me Sonya was still there. I decided to head that direction. As soon as I put my phone back into my pocket, Joanne addressed me. "Daddy, I'm, well, WE are very sorry how things turned out."

"I'm sure you are." I said without altering my stride. "Fifteen years of slavery. It seems the legal system did not approve of what you were trying to do to me."

"We just thought we were doing the right thing." Robin said.

"Seriously?" Now I stopped cold and turned to face them. "Do you seriously think taking control of my every action, offering to blister my ass if I stepped a hair out of line was the RIGHT THING? For whom? You planned to lock me into chastity and only let me touch my own penis if I was a 'good boy' and behaved. Do you want to listen to the recordings of your conversations again?" Both girls stared at me wide-eyed, tears forming. "I told you what I needed but neither of you wanted to acknowledge that. I suggest you both drop the subject for right now. Before I get angry. And if I get angry, I will spank both of you right here in public and you will walk out of here naked." I turned and resumed my trek to my car. Once there, I clicked my key fob to unlock it. "I have some business to attend to at Lou's office."

I left both Robin and Joanne in the waiting room of Lou's office. Lou's secretary told me to go on back. Lou was just presenting the typed employment contract to both Sonya and Gloria to review. She asked me if I wanted to read it. "Just give me the high-lights, Lou. I told Sonya she knew her job and what she would have asked for if she were still free. I assume you added those caveats to protect her from getting abused by fellow employees." Lou said she did. Gloria said if anybody tried anything they would be fired on the spot. Lou told me she patterned the contract after the ones Derek used for his girls. That was good enough for me. I signed where Lou indicated.

"I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon to schedule my nose surgery. I can't breathe well enough through it for them to do my dental implants." Gloria explained. "I would like to be there when Sonya steps in. I want to introduce her to everybody, so if it is okay, I'd like her to start tomorrow morning." I was fine with that.

"I'm really sorry I hurt you so badly, Gloria." Sonya said.

"Me too." Gloria answered with a wry smile. "I just wish you had told me what my asshole husband was doing to you. Goes to show you the cost of bad communication. I think we can work together though. I'm gonna count on you." She said her goodbyes and left.

Lou asked how it went at the jail picking up my two new girls. I gave her a brief update. She laughed. "Well, however misguided they were, they are slaves now and have to deal with it. I'm guessing you have a plan for them." I nodded but did not elaborate.

I asked Robin and Joanne if they ate today. "Yeah, slave chow. They fed us that yesterday at lunch, last night and this morning. They insisted we eat it. One of the women in the next cell refused. They made her grab the bars and they strapped her ass. Six hard swats. Actually eight. She turned loose of the bars and grabbed her butt twice. None of the rest of us were about to say a word after seeing that." I asked if it was one of the two women who were kneeling outside when I signed for them. "Yeah the shorter, darker one. She had a pretty tough attitude until she got strapped. Then she was just as scared as the rest of us. There were several other women. We all watched her get it. Threat of a whipping is what it took to make us eat that stuff. We could take being hungry,."

"Maybe we ought to get some slave chow for home." I suggested with a grin. All three slaves grimaced. "Okay. We have some time. I'll buy lunch out. I don't want to go all the way home. We have more business."

When we got outside, Sonya pulled out the key to the car she had driven. "She's driving my car?" Robin asked.

"No actually, she is driving MY car." I answered. "You don't own anything anymore. I just need to transfer the title to my name. As a matter of fact you don't even have a valid driver's license anymore until I sign off on it. That is just some of the business on my list. First we will eat. I need some coffee." We went to a local restaurant to eat.

"Daddy, are you going to let me go back to Baton Rouge for school? I'd really like to finish my degree." Joanne asked. I had considered that. I thought I would. I asked her if I needed to call one of her professor to explain her absence. She shook her head. "I'll let you know if that is necessary." I told her I expected a schedule and I would be following her via her cell phone. And she better not try to leave it home to hide. "You can trust me Daddy." she said. "And I already know I have to make the drive back here Friday after class."

I nodded and smiled. She was not about to test me. She was defeated for now. I wondered if I should challenge her a bit though. I considered it. After we ate, I sent Sonya home, telling her she needed to pick up Rene and Carol and she might as well get her things ready for work tomorrow. "We should have enough meat out already for supper for all of us." Sonya said. "We are having beef stroganoff. Well, make that venison. Carol is cooking tonight. It is her recipe."

I drove to the department of motor vehicles to get Robin's and Joanne's driver's licenses updated. The same clerk was there. "Back with two more slaves, huh?" she asked. I told her I had a couple more to bring by at some point. I just did not have enough cars for them to use. She laughed. I asked about getting new titles to their vehicles. She assured me I had three months to take care of that. We walked out with two new licenses. I decided to stop at the Slave Shop.

"Hey, guy!" the owner greeted me. "I talked to a woman who knew you just after you left that evening." I said I suggested his store to a couple guys I met at the jail earlier. A black guy and and a white guy. "No kidding? Thanks. They were just here. They bought chargers and both guys bought straps. The same kind the jailers use. They joked they had some hard headed slaves but figured they'd cure that by some tenderized butts." I laughed along with him. "So what are you in the market for?" I told him I wanted to check out female chastity devices. Both Joanne and Robin immediately protested. The store owner laughed.

"How restrictive do you want?" he asked. "They all prevent intercourse but I have a couple that will prevent even a finger getting near the clit. Well, I guess that is not quite true. None are that tight, but from everybody who tested it says it hurts the finger to try and a slave sure could not masturbate that way." I asked if they were adjustable as I had girls of varying sizes. "Oh yeah. Easy to fit. If you want I'll show you."

"Please, Daddy! Don't do this." Joanne begged. Robin also began to beg. I shook my head and told them to both strip their sweat pants off. "We can figure out how to adjust them at home." Joanne tried as a last ditch effort to retain a little modesty. In answer to a puzzled look, I had to explain Joanne was my step daughter.

"Let me see that strap you mentioned." I asked the shop owner. "The one like they use at the jail." Both girls began crying and quickly dropped their pants.

"I never get tired of seeing cute, fit slave girls naked." the man said. He gave me a wink. I knew he was piling on the humiliation deliberately. "This model is for a medium sized slave." He began to give me specifications for waist sizes. I estimated that one would fit all my girls except possibly Sonya who was simply just a little larger overall than the others. He showed me how to fit and and adjust the belt. "Now try to get your finger to her clit." he said.

"Please don't, Daddy!" Joanne wailed. I ignored her and tried to work my finger under the side of the bar reinforced mesh that covered her whole pubis. I could get my finger inside, barely. I gave it my best while Joanne begged me to stop, telling me it was not 'right'. The pressure on the back of my finger was uncomfortable enough to let me know the store owner was right that a woman would not be masturbating while locked up. I bought two belts and had both girls locked up when I left. I remembered to get Joanne a charger for her collar. Neither girl was happy but I was enjoying myself. The man offered me a thirty percent discount for all the business I had sent his way.. I told him I'd take that on my next purchase.

"Hey! Count your blessings." I said, barely keeping from laughing as i watched them walk trying to get used to the restrictive belts.. "One model had a way to hold either a vaginal or butt plug in place. THAT one could prove interesting." The girls moaned.

Rene and Carol were home when we arrived. They stared at Joanne and Robin. "Damn, Robin. You are the last girl I would have thought would get enslaved. When Bas told us you had screwed up, I had trouble believing him."

I told Joanne and Robin to pull down their sweatpants and show the girls our other purchases. They began to beg for me to not embarrass them. "Alright. Now the order is get totally naked. You will learn to do what I say, when I say. One more word and you will both get your butts paddled." I offered. I tried to keep my voice on an even keel to show I was cold-blooded. I think I failed. In reality, I was a little amused, even a little aroused. Primarily, I wanted to make sure all the girls had no doubt who was in charge. I wanted to avoid an argument every time I gave an order.

Both girls stripped and displayed themselves to the other's examinations, Sonya included. I stepped into the kitchen to get myself a beer. I made a point to not offer a beer to any of the others. "Try to get a finger under those belts, like you wanted to finger yourself." I said. I watched as each girl tried. "Here is the deal going forward. I might give a small spanking for something minor. Even a couple with the paddle. Any girl that gets more than two with a paddle will wear a chastity belt for a week." They all looked at me in shock. "I may have to go back to the store and buy more belts but that's okay."