Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and Lou had already described how atonement worked. Lou told me Wanda got a few minutes with each of the bastards who had set her up to take the fall for their investment scam. I thought a few minutes was not much. "Yeah? Well, for those few minutes, she twisted their scrotums as she punched them in the balls. A couple of them actually lost a testicle. The others probably have permanent trauma at least. Ask Derek to describe what she did."

"I hate to admit it, but I actually suggested the woman who accused Derek of sexual assault get some time with him to avenge herself." Helen said. "I mean taking him up the ass with a big dildo and beating him. I thought he was guilty as Hell and she deserved some payback since he was too old to enslave. I learned an important lesson. Don't take the supposed victim's version of the story just because it sounds plausible. Derek proved ALL the bitch's claims to be false. Of course he owns her ass now but it could have gone the other way. I'm glad truth and justice prevailed." Helen assured me she and Kathy Bishop had checked and double checked the evidence for today's case. They were both convinced Gary and Beth Atwell and Charlene Wilson were guilty as sin.

Alan Fischer, their attorney, could not offer much of a defense against the evidence presented. His only defense lay in how the original information was obtained. That was to challenge if it was obtained illegally. If he could show the original warrant was based on illegally obtained information, ALL evidence discovered as a result would be declared inadmissible. It was called fruit from the forbidden tree.

I took the stand. First I had to explain I had not 'hacked' into any secure network nor done anything that would constitute an illegal online search. I had to defend my search program. Fischer asked me to describe my search program and asked why I had not sold it since I was a renowned program developer. I told him that while my program fit my own needs perfectly it was not user friendly and would not do well commercially. I had plans to rectify that at some point.

"Just how does your program NOT actually constitute hacking?." he asked. "I ask that since it pulled up information other search programs missed. It seems to be far more invasive."

"Well, I'll explain hacking like this." I said. "Suppose I climbed over the wood privacy fence surrounding your back yard, walked around your house and peaked into the slight gap in the drapes in your bedroom window to take pictures of you and your wife naked. That is hacking. You tried to hide what you were doing. You expected your privacy. It might not have been totally effective, but you made an effort. Now suppose, you and your wife were sitting on your front porch sipping cups of coffee, stark naked and I was standing on the sidewalk watching, even taking photos with a telephoto lens to get every detail. I just had to know when to stand there and get in the best position to get a good view. You were in the open making no effort to hide anything. People do not realize that putting information on the web is the same thing. Open information. I just had to know where to look. My program does that." The judge ruled that all information was admissible. From that point forward, the case for the prosecution moved smoothly.

Several of the victims were called to testify how they felt they had no choice but submit to the Atwells and Ms Wilson. They described their treatment in detail. All of them had been former slaves. They did not have the same sense of modesty a person who had been free all her life might feel. They admitted to accept what was done and said their main effort was simply to avoid additional punishment. They submitted to whatever sexual use or abuse presented. As one person put it. "It was only one day a week. When I was a slave, it was 24/7." They were scared to complain and feared if they did, they would be punished. None of the defendants took the stand. They all took the fifth amendment against self incrimination.

Each of the three was convicted of sex trafficking, coercion and a couple other lesser offenses. Their sentences totaled to a few lifetimes worth of enslavement. Beth and her sister bawled. Gary sat stoically like he did not care or was resigned to his fate. The three were marched away. I'd been told that my ownership of Gary was not in question. He had already been awarded to me. Beth and Charlene were given to the victims as a group. That collective would include virtually everything the Atwells and Charlene owned, including the hidden bank account.

Charlene did not own the plantation house they used for the wedding business. That was owned by her late husband's family estate. He had use of it until he died and his widow could use it as long as she wanted. Now that Charlene was enslaved it reverted to the next in line for use.

Atwell's victims would not get all the money they had made and hidden in the secret account. The IRS and state income tax authorities would have to be paid first. The victims would split whatever was left. Helen suggested the court assign an independent firm to oversee the transfer of funds. The judge agreed. As it turned out, the Waddsworth firm was awarded the task. Wanda told me she would make sure the victims got as much as possible. I had a thought and asked Helen to gather all the victims together. I took Lenore aside and asked her a few questions and told her my plans.

I was stopped on my way to address the victims who had gathered in a small conference room. Alan Fischer wanted to tell me once again he was not trying to make it appear I had done anything wrong. He simply was obligated to present the best defense for his clients and discrediting me and my program was his only option to get the evidence disallowed. I accepted the explanation as the apology it was intended. I told him I understood. Helen and Lou had already told me what he would do. They saw it as his only option as well. "I know you own Gary Atwell now. What do you plan to do with him?" he asked.

I grinned. "I've had a few thoughts. One is to sell him to some pipeline crew or oil rig crew in Alaska. Let him freeze his nuts off when he wasn't giving blowjobs to his fellow workers." Alan chuckled.

"You might get some revenge for what he tried to do to you, but I don't think you'd get a decent price for him. He is too old and is pretty out of shape. He is only forty five but still. How about you let me put him to work at my law firm?" I said I was under the impression Atwell would be disbarred for what he had done. "Oh, he will be. He will not be an attorney much longer. But he can still be productive. I can have him do the work and another attorney will just have to double check and sign off. You'd get a paycheck." I told him I did not want Atwell near me nor my home. I'd wind up getting myself in trouble because I'd be inclined to kick his balls into abdomen every day. Alan laughed at that. "I don't blame you. How about we work out a rental arrangement. I'll arrange his housing and take over legal supervision. All on contract, so no worries for you. If you want to sell him later, we can do that too."

A few more minutes of negotiation and we had a deal. I would have to pick up Atwell that afternoon from the jail now his trial was over. Alan would take him home with him and house him in his pool house for the night. He'd get the rental contract together and call me in the next day or two. I explained to Alan what I planned to propose to the group of victims. He cringed but agreed I had a point and he would go along. I called Robin and told her to go her parents' house and pack up all their father's clothes. I told them to bag their mother's things as well, but keep the two piles separate.

I told Alan since I was retired I did not care about weekends, but I might be hunting or partying this weekend. He could call me anytime, though. "Damn! I wish I could just play." he said with a grin. 'I already have a slave owner's permit. We have a woman who cooks and cleans for us. She was a former client several years ago. I felt sorry for her but could not get her off. She was one of those who had mitigating circumstances but her crimes were sufficient she got enslaved anyway. I bought her immediately. Actually she is like one of the family now. Her kids are grown but they come to visit or she visits them. If it wasn't for the collar on her neck, you'd think she was an employee who just happened to live in my house." Alan laughed. "Hell, Gladys doesn't even act like an employee. She runs not only the kitchen but the household. She does what she thinks needs to be done. And I'll be damned if our life is not better for it."

All the victims knew who I was from watching my testimony. They were curious why I wanted to address them. "I want to make y'all an offer." I said. "Before you accept it or reject it, I ask you hear me out. I know from my research, you will share well over three hundred thousand dollars. After taxes, hopefully you will each get close to thirty K each. Collectively you also own Beth Atwell and Charlene Wilson. The problem is what you do with them. One of you or rather one of you ex-guardians will have to get a slave owner's permit to take them into your custody. I understand some of you ex-slaves are not permitted to own a slave for a number of years. What I propose is you sell me those two women for a fair price." There was a bit of grumbling.

"I know and understand you want a little piece of their asses for what they did to you." I said. There were nods and a few "Hell, yeah"s. One voice said."I want to hear them scream when I beat then raw like they did to me.." Another said, "I'd like them to turn tricks for a while and see how they like it. Especially Gary. I'd love him to suck cock and take it up the ass." I held up my hand. "I know you do. But I have done a little research. If you go too far and cross the line between use to ABUSE, you can be convicted and enslaved." That got their attention. "One of my friends has a few slaves and told me how in one case, a woman was injured and was awarded her assailant as restitution. Her mother tortured the slave. Problem was she went too far. Plus she did not have a license. She got enslaved for slave abuse and her daughter who was the victim originally got enslaved for letting her." That got some raised eyebrows and concerned looks. "Plus there are some laws about prostitution, even using slaves." I got some strange looks. "I know, as slaves it seemed you were an open target. But the laws are there." I said.

"It has more to do with the state getting their share of the taxes as anything else. The state does not care how a slave is used. It wants it's share of revenue. I know one, 'gentleman's club' that charges a cover charge. They give a token that is redeemable for a blow job. Stuff like that is tracked. So be careful about setting up a whorehouse and not getting into trouble." I said. "It is the same with how you let a slave be used and by whom."

"Yeah, those laws are a little screwed up at first glance. What I propose is this. You sell me Beth and Charlene for a reasonable price. I'll pay you what they might bring at a private sale. And I will let you vent your frustrations on them." I got questionable looks. "What I mean is you have a party where you get a little payback. Like I give you all rubber bands and let you use them like they did on you." That got laughs. "Maybe a few sex toys can be used too." I added. "Now I already own Gary, but I will put him into the mix as well. So what I am saying is you ten women they screwed over will have two or three hours to make them regret what they did to you." I could now see some eager faces.

"Now, to make sure nothing goes too far and gets ANYBODY in trouble, let alone risk getting enslaved for abuse, I am going to ask a couple women I know to supervise." I said. "Well, supervise is the wrong word. They will be there to make sure nothing illegal happens. Nobody will be at risk of getting arrested afterwards. Are you interested? Talk it out." Now I got nods and a few 'Hell, yeah's'. They began to talk among themselves.

I had asked Helen to gather the group. She stood to one side and was realizing what I was suggesting. She shook her head and said she did not want to get involved. "Would you like me to help on future investigations?" I asked her.

"You know I would." Helen said. Kathy Bishop was standing beside her. "But shit!" I told her this was cheap pay. "You bastard!" she gritted. Then she grinned. I told her I knew they would like the job. They wanted to see the women get some justice as much as I did. Plus I wanted the two women as slaves.

I addressed the group, again. "I like to see justice done. This way the new slaves feel some of the pain they inflicted. All three of them. Nobody risks trouble. Well the slaves will have a LOT of trouble. I am offering this shot at atonement. Plus you will get about 5k each on top of whatever you get from their estate. Do we have a deal?" I got a unanimous answer. They liked it. It took a little more discussion but the next day all ten of the Atwell's victims would get some payback.

I made arrangements for Gary to spend another night incarcerated instead of turning him over to Alan tonight. Beth and Charlene had to be processed as slaves. A simple discussion with the court clerk and ten signatures as a collective made me the owners of the two females. I'd pay the collective and they'd get their money when it was all settled. I left the court house happy. Lenore drove Marianne and Robin home earlier for them to get their cars and do their assignment packing their parents' clothing. I called Robin and told her to bring all the clothing home and to just keep them separate. Lou was grinning as she took me home. "You worked that well. I almost laughed out loud when you worked Helen and Kathy into a corner. They have to go along if they want your help in the future. I talked to them after. They were surprised and a little peeved you did not ask them first before making your proposal, but they are not upset. Actually they like the idea of atonement. They are paying you back for helping them but they will try to make it look like you owe them a favor. It's a game. I know you will help them when you can." I nodded. "My question is this. Do you really want those extra slaves? Two older women? They aren't old at forty five and forty three but that is still a lot older than your young girls."

"That is the question I keep asking myself." I said. "What am I going to do with two new slaves, and where will I put them? I just started this slave owner stuff. I just don't like the idea of families being broken up. Well, that is not true. I do not give a fat rat's butt what happens to Gary. But Alan wants to keep him working for his firm. That will be more lucrative than him sold to a work crew somewhere across the country. Maybe the women will have some gratification knowing he is safe. Derek told me he got some cooperation from one of his slaves, Rhonda, I think by keeping her ex-husband around."

"He did. But more of the pressure was he kept her and Caroline together and protected. They are still there and both part of the household. I know you have dealt with Caroline yourself. But you are right, keeping family members together can give you additional power. It also has its pitfalls. Just be careful."

Robin sat, sullen at dinner time. The others asked what was wrong. At first she refused to say. I told her to tell them. Taking a deep breath she said, "Apparently my father has not been as honest as I thought he was. I knew he played games with me and my sister, but I thought it all petty crap. But he has hurt a whole group of women. My mother and my aunt were also involved. Not just involved but guilty as hell. I have trouble believing they could be that cruel. I mean I know they could be a little sadistic maybe even slightly cruel, but not criminally. What they did was, well... it was too much." She turned to me. "What is gonna happen to them, Bas. Are they going to be sold and I'll never see them again?"

"No, I made arrangements for them." I said. Robin looked hopeful. "Actually, I own them now. I bought them from the women." She squealed in happiness. I turned to Lenore. "I do have enough money to buy them right?" She nodded and grinned. "My main problem is where will I house them. The sofa in the living room folds out to a bed. We never used it for that though. But that is only a temporary fix. I am thinking of having part of the garage converted to a bedroom. I had a small bathroom constructed out there when I set up my shop just to save trips into the house."

Lenore shrugged. "You can use your shop for a bedroom. You already have it insulated and the heating and air conditioning in place."

"Lose my shop?" I said, in mock horror. I held my hands up palms up like I was weighing something. "Housing two female slaves versus losing my shop. Now that is a tough choice. I think the fold out sofa will work for now."

"They can stay with me." Robin offered.

"Yeah, how are you gonna feel when I strip you and and take you into my room to screw? Or make your mother give me a blow job?" I asked. She sat and looked at me imitating a goldfish, her lips opening and closing. I grinned. "But I agree, I think you will all behave better knowing your collective fate is in MY hands. Act up and I can separate you all. You know that is the same thing Caroline and her mother live with at Derek's house." I offered. I knew that the idea would soon be discussed with all four of Robin's family, her sister included, even though she was free.

After dinner, in our bedroom, I told Lenore I was thinking about consolidating my computer room with Christine's office. That would free another bedroom. "I kept that office separate out of respect for her, but each of those rooms are as big as an average bedroom. I think it is time to change things up around here. Move forward. What do you think?"

"I think it is up to you." Lenore said. "I already talked to Sonya. She moved in with Robin. There is no sense having three in one room and Robin by herself except when Joanne comes. And Robin does not need an essentially private study room." I told her it was time for me to move on. She nodded. I knew her thoughts and opinions. I loved her that much more she was letting me make the final decision.

"You realize of course, this whole thing scares the shit out of me don't you." I confessed to Lenore. "I wanted a simple life. Just me and one or two others. I'll confess I do not do well on my own, but this? I have what? Seven slaves? Eight counting Gary but I wouldn't even let him sleep in a tent in the back yard. And Brenda said all that about my being ultimately in charge of her place. Handing over the final responsibility to me. Or at least the authority. I'm not sure I can handle this." I said. Lenore opened her mouth to reply. I continued on, cutting her off. "I just feel some kind of obligation to do right by everyone. I don't know Marianne, but I know and really like Robin, so I can't let their mother and aunt just get sold off somewhere. I invited Robin into my home so I can't just toss her out. Well sell her off, now. And she brings in the others. Sonya is making herself damn useful keeping everything going around here, but now she is working. I don't know if she will be able to cope even though she assures me she can. I need her to keep the house going. I can't do this." I began to hyperventilate. I had not felt this way since the day Joanne and I buried Christine's ashes. I actually started to shake. I felt the blackness taking over.

Lenore grabbed me into a tight hug. She soothed me, talking to me softly. I had no idea what she was saying. Finally I began to calm down. My mind came back. I had no idea how long I had been out of it. I became aware of my surroundings. "I've got ya' Bas."she said quietly. "I've got ya'. You are going to do fine. Let me protect you. Help you." Finally I came back to where I was. I realized Lenore had been repeating her litany. I was laying on my bed, trembling. Lenore laid beside me, both arms wrapped around me, her legs wrapped around mine, all four of her limbs holding me in a tight cocoon.