Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 08

Story Info
Bas finds his world expanding.
17.2k words
4.67
5.3k
8

Part 9 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers

This is a story of judicial enslavement. All characters engaged in any sex are over 18.

=========

Richard and Marianne arrived while Lenore and I were still visiting. He saw his mother had a beer in her hand but did not say a word. He did glance at me. I wondered if he intended to wait until I left before saying something. "Richard, Marianne," I said. "I assume you are Marianne." She nodded. "There have been some major changes that affect both of you. First of all, the alternative program contract your mother signed is not valid. You are no longer in charge of her, Richard. It seems Gary Atwell did some things that were not exactly legal in regards to those contracts. Just so you know Marianne, your father got convicted today and enslaved. He and your sister along with my daughter Joanne tried to coerce me into either the program or a conservatorship. That falls into the same category as trying to fraudulently enslave somebody. They got fifteen years enslavement."

Marianne was shocked to say the least. She teared up. "Robin is a slave?" I nodded. "My mom and my aunt have both been arrested. I'm sure you know that?" I nodded again. "Do you know why?" I told Marianne I knew some of the situation but was not at liberty to discuss it. "So I guess my whole family is going down. I can't think of anything I did. Am I going to be in trouble, too?" I assured her she was not looking at any problems with the law. Then I added "Right now." She shuddered. I knew I should not have picked on the the young eighteen year old, but I also knew she was like her sister. They shared a tough cruel streak.

"Marianne, you are going to need a place to live at least until you finish high school and maybe start college. I'm going to ask Brenda to let you stay here. If she refuses, you can move in with me. My house is pretty full right now, but we will make room. I don't care a whole lot for your parents and what they did but I do care for your sister. I'm not going to leave you out in the cold." I looked at Brenda for her input.

"Yeah, she can stay here." Brenda said. I knew her heart was not really in it, but I had put her on the spot. "But she has to understand. This is MY house. My rules. She answers to ME now. Just like Richard. And if anybody is gonna spank some ass, it is gonna be ME!" Then she grinned, warming to the idea. "Richard, you know Bas is actually the owner of this house. We live here because he lets us. So he is the ultimate authority. Head Honcho. If he says do something, we do it. I answer to him and you two answer to me. Got it?" Richard and Marianne both quietly answered, ''Yes Ma'am."

Although Brenda and Richard lived in a separate household, it seemed they were being brought into the fold now. Actually, Brenda was inserting herself into it as an extended household. It looked like I was becoming the de facto leader for the whole group. I was a little set back by all the revelations. Had I not been so intrigued by the two women's discussion, I would have laughed. I had never had a woman want me until Christine. I was a total nerd. But she had opened my eyes to a new world. Now, I realized I had three women who stated they wanted me. Lenore, Brenda, and Joanne. I thought Joanne's infatuation if real at all must be some kind of 'Daddy complex'. I could not fathom why any of them might really want to get involved but I was happy to have Lenore in my life. I knew better than to say anything in front of the others. On our walk back to the house, I asked Lenore what attracted her to Derek. She laughed. At first thought it was at me. Or the way I said it.

"It was the whole scene that attracted me," Lenore stated. "I needed a place to be. To belong. Derek is a nice guy but he was NOT the motivating factor. I was looking for a place to belong. To be part of a group. That might be a strange concept but it is what it is. I accepted the house rules. He was the boss."

"And now?" I asked. Lenore took a breath and said, "This is different. I met you and wanted to know you better. I mean the feeling was almost compulsive. I liked you. The more time we spent together, the more I wanted you. To belong to you. Damn! That sounds stupid stated like that. I not only wanted to belong to you, I wanted you to belong to me. I wanted to tell YOU what to do but in a mutual, understanding way. I realized I want us to be a couple." I laughed at the thought. "Yeah, it is stupid. But don't hurt my feelings and laugh at me. I know you are at least attracted to me, even if you don't love me."

Her honesty brought me to my knees. I assured her I was infatuated with her. The part I was laughing at was I wanted this woman as well. "I'm not sure about that." I said. Her facial expression began to cloud. I quickly amended what I'd said. "No, wait! I did not express myself right. I meant don't be so sure I don't love you. I think I am honestly falling in love with you." Lenore smiled and hooked her arm in mine. I figured I'd finally said the right thing. I'd always had a little trouble expressing myself except with a computer, of course.

I needed guidance as well. My life was getting complicated fast. I needed somebody close to me I could totally rely upon. I was sure Lenore could be that person. I was feeling as secure with her as I had felt with Christine.

After supper I was in my office, doing my damnedest to finish the program I had been trying to develop when Lenore stuck her head in the door. "Are you close to a stopping point, Bas?" she asked coyly. I said I needed another fifteen minutes or so before I could shut down. "Well, hurry. I have something for you." I started to say I needed to get this program done but I'd had so many interruptions lately. Interruptions bothered me, but I knew better than to say so.

She grinned widely and pushed the door open further. She was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of skimpy panties. She turned and wiggled her bare butt at me. Her panties were a thong. She turned back and did a little shimmy to demonstrate she was also braless. Then she closed my door and left me sitting there with my tongue hanging out. Having my work interrupted was no longer a concern. I decided the program could wait. I saved my work.

I was not prepared for the sight I encountered when I got to my room. Lenore was not alone. A nude woman was laying on my bed. Lenore was equally nude, straddling the supine woman's face. The woman on the bottom was obviously Sonya. "We decided to start without you." Lenore explained, grinning. "Alright, slavegirl." Lenore commanded as she climbed off, "change positions. Get your ass up and present your pussy to your master like I described." Lenore flopped down onto her back. Sonya immediately stuck her face back between Lenore's thighs and resumed licking her pussy. Face down, she raised up onto her knees and spread her legs widely. She wiggled her butt. Lenore giggled and moaned loudly. "Don't just stand there, Bas. Get busy. Ride that pussy. Her task is to give me as many orgasms as she can before you cum in her."

I needed no more encouragement than that. Sonya did not need any foreplay either. A finger told me she was hot and wet. Also surprisingly tight as I discovered when I lined up on my target and pushed forward. Keeping her mouth pressed to Lenore's pussy, she pushed back. I popped inside. She moaned loudly when I bottomed out. Lenore gave me a thumbs up and then closed her eyes and threw her head back as she orgasmed.

Sonya was obviously just as aroused as she came only a few seconds later, her vaginal muscles milking my cock. I paused a second or two to keep from cumming too quickly. Sonya twerked her ass a bit to tell me to keep going. "Pound that pussy, Bas!" Lenore cheered me on. "Give it to her hard! Stick it in her ass if you want!"

Sonya pulled her face up and begged, "No, not my ass! Please. Not without lube!" I began to pound away in earnest

"He will if he wants, slavegirl!" Lenore hollered back, loudly. "He owns you and he'll take you any way he wants. Go on Bas, pound away." Lenore knew I did not particularly like anal sex. It required a lot of preparation. I sure did not want shit on my bed. She grinned at me, her eyes glazed with arousal. I knew her vocalizing was designed to charge the situation. Her encouragement was lost as she moaned out another orgasm. When Sonya came again, so did I.

I pulled out and flopped over onto the bed, spent for the present. Lenore handed Sonya a washcloth. "Wipe yourself with that and get busy cleaning up your master. I want his cum and your pussy juices cleaned up quick. Then get your tongue back in my cunt."

I watched as Sonya brought Lenore off another few times. Lenore had Sonya swing around so she could reach her pussy and fingered her as Sonya got her off again. Sonya orgasmed again just seconds later. I was hard again. To my amazement Lenore pulled her legs up almost folding herself in half her feet above her ears. "Give it to me Bas! Pound my pussy like you did Sonya's." she commanded. I jumped to obey. I slammed inside. Lenore grunted and by the second thrust, she came again. "Sonya, sit over my face. I want your pussy while Bas fucks mine."

I had a bird's eye view of Lenore wildly licking Sonya's pussy as I pounded into her. The sight was so wild I squirted again within minutes. I heard Sonya wail and moan as she orgasmed.

"Suck him clean again and then do me. Better not waste time. I feel his cum running down my ass crack. The longer it takes to get him clean, the more you are gonna have to lick my ass." I got semi-hard again listening to her which made Sonya giggle around my chubby.

I was totally spent but watched as the two women continued to play. Finally they were sated and laid back to catch their breath. "Thank you, Sonya." Lenore said. "You can go and get some rest. We'll see you in the morning." Sony smiled and gave us each a kiss before padding out of the room still nude.

"I think you enjoyed my little surprise, Bas." Lenore offered. I nodded. "You need to use your girls like they are intended to be used. They are slaves, but also women. Use them as such. It will cement your role. You are not only the disciplinarian but their owner. They are here to serve." I asked if that was why she was vocal. "Of course. I'm sure the other girls heard me. Those other two know it is just a matter of time before they are summoned to perform like Sonya. I'll bet they are wet right now and will be fingering themselves tonight. They are probably looking forward to it. And if they don't do it tonight, they will soon be fingering and eating each other in between the times we use them."

After breakfast I went to my office to finish the work I had cut short the previous evening. Sonya knocked and entered to tell me she had returned from taking Rene and Carol to class. I had not had a chance to get the two girl's driver's licenses updated. I sure did not want them walking. If somebody abused my slavegirls it was going to be me or Lenore.

"I wanted you to know I had a great time last night, Bas." Sonya offered with a grin and a leer. I asked her if she felt abused at all. "Hell, no!" she said. "I consider that just being used like the slave I am. I'd been looking forward to that since you bought me. Now I can be a total slut with no inhibitions. Just fuck and suck as I am ordered. No reason to pretend to be a nice girl. I have no reputation to protect. I do what I am told. My master and mistress decides what I do and when. I have NO choice but to obey.." Sonya giggled. "Want a blowjob, boss?" she asked.

I told her no. As much as I would have enjoyed it, I wanted to get a little more work done before I had to go to the courthouse. She licked her lips provocatively and then with another giggle, left me alone.

A few minutes later she was back. "Bas, I need to confess something. I messed up." she said. I wondered at first if she was going to make up something so I'd have reason to at least strip her. "Gloria called yesterday when you were out. She wants to talk to you." I asked her if she knew what about. "Yeah, she wants me back. She said she needs me at the company and would treat me right. I don't want to go." I told her not to worry about that and asked her if she had Gloria's number.

"I wondered if she was going to tell you I'd called when I got her on the phone. She did not seem too happy to hear my voice. I had her cell number in the company roster but not yours. I was going to call Wanda this morning to relay a message." Gloria said. "I had no idea how much Sonya did around the company. She was not just some secretary like I thought. She practically ran the office. She handled sales and was the in-house customer rep. I need her. I am floundering. I'll pay you three times what you paid for her."

"Sorry, but I made her my head girl. She is running my household," I said. "What makes you think you can trust her to do a good job for you? I mean you did press charges and got her enslaved. How do you know she will not deliberately mess things up?"

"I'm willing to offer to go back to court and get her set free, if she will sign a year's contract. I will even give her a good raise. Mr. Landry, I am seriously in need of some help. I have to get my nose fixed this week before I can get the dental implants. I'll be out for a while. I gotta have the help to keep my business going. My former husband is useless as far as some of this stuff goes. He ran the place but did not know how some of the procedures really worked. And he was so cheap he did not have any backup if he lost a person. I need Sonya. Please." Gloria earnestly begged.

"I like Sonya." I said, "I'd hate to see her stay a slave if she could be freed. Let me talk to my lawyer and I will get back to you this afternoon with my answer." I did not realize Sonya had overheard my conversation until I left my office.

"You'd really help me get set free?" she asked, tearfully. I nodded. She gave me a big hug.

"Of course." I said. "But I'm not sure if she can do that. I'm not going to agree unless we have a guarantee. I'm not just going to sell you to her even for a big profit. I don't need the money. We need to call Lou for her advice." I phoned Lou and put her on speaker.

"That is not going to happen." Lou said. "It is not as easy as it sounds once someone is convicted and enslaved. It took some major effort to get Wanda set free. The only way to get Sonya freed is for Gloria to state she lied about what happened. She had video showing Sonya sitting on her punching her in the face. What it would take would be for Gloria to say it was a set up. She suspected her husband was cheating and took a friend home to be a witness if she caught them in the act. That she deliberately instigated the fight but got pissed when she got hurt so bad. The friend would have to have not had any prior idea what was going on or she would be implicated as well. And if Gloria did all that, she would most likely get enslaved herself for perjury and and inciting a circumstance where a woman got enslaved. It comes under the same statutes as fraud. She'd probably be given to Sonya as restitution. She is NOT going to risk that." Sonya was deflated.

"What I'd suggest is you let Sonya go to work for Gloria." Lou said. "But only after you negotiate a good contract. You include things like nobody can use Sonya as a sex toy. Sometimes people in the workplace see the collar and think the slave is free to use. Derek did that with all his girls. He has it in the contract that if somebody touches one of his girls the company pays a big penalty. Each company made sure the employees knew the penalty for messing with the slaves."

I called Gloria and told her what Lou had said. "Will you still let Sonya come work for me even if you don't sell her? Keeping her safe from abuse is a certainty. I'll be generous with the compensation. I'll even let her kick my worthless former husband in the balls on occasion."

Sonya giggled at that and whispered, "I wonder if Gloria is so desperate she will kiss my ass, too." I almost laughed.

I told Gloria, "Write up your offer and I'll talk to Sonya. I can't force Sonya to go to work. Well, I could but she has to want to do a good job or she'd be worthless." Gloria agreed. "I have to go to the courthouse to pick up two new slavegirls this morning. We could meet up at my lawyer's office this afternoon if you have the time."

"Hell, I need her bad." Gloria confessed. "I'll make the time." I gave her Lou's phone number and told her to arrange the appointment.

I turned to Sonya. "Well, the other day you said you could manage the girls and a job too." I offered. "Are you up for the challenge?" Sonya nodded her head enthusiastically. "Well, get dressed like for work. I'm not sure if Gloria wants you to start today or in the morning. She sounded desperate." Gloria called me back within ten minutes and said Lou could see us right away. I told her I'd take Sonya over now. Sonya rushed to get ready. A quick change of clothes, a little makeup, and she was good to go.

"I'm going to let you negotiate your own contract." I said to Sonya's surprise. "You are a big girl. You know the job and I'm sure you have an idea what you should be getting for it. A fair wage. You are under NO obligation to accept. It is totally up to you. Okay?" Sonya was thrilled. "Lou will make sure to add in protections." I told her to take Robin's car, so we'd have separate transportation. She had been driving it anyway for the past two days to run errands and take the other two slaves to class. I phoned Lou as I drove my own car and told her I was letting Sonya work up her own deal and asked her to make sure of the protections. She said she would let the two negotiate in her conference room and then she would make sure the contract protected Sonya from any abuse. She said because I was Sonya's owner I would have to sign the contract.

I explained that would be no problem. I just did not want to get involved in the negotiations. I was not good at that kind of thing. "That's why you have the rest of us looking out for you." Lou said. "We take care of each other."

I followed the directions at the courthouse to the Slave Control office. A sign saying 'Pick Up Slaves Here, take a number' told me I was in the right place. Only one man was in front of me waiting. I got my number and sat down in one of the half dozen chairs. I put the plastic bag containing the sweat pants and t-shirts I'd remembered to bring with me between my feet. I had not brought footwear.

A man who I guessed was in his early thirties watched me. "I did not think to bring any clothes. Maybe they will give me the clothes my slaves were wearing when they got convicted. I heard sometimes they throw the convict's clothes away or give them to a shelter downtown. Actually I don't care if I march the bitches out of here stark naked." I was amused, commenting he sounded upset. "Not upset, I just hate the one bitch. I'm not gonna keep either one. I don't trust her to not cut my throat in the middle of the night. She's crazy." I asked what she did.

"Well, she lived next door in the same apartment building. She was throwing a wild party. I went over about ten thirty and asked her to keep the noise down so I could sleep. I had to go to work the next morning. That lasted a few minutes and the party got louder. My wife was pissed so she called the cops. The cops busted up the party and apparently there was some drugs being used so a few of them got summons, tickets ya' know. I wasn't the only one to complain either, but she assumed I was at fault. Anyway she came over later with another girl after the cops left. I opened the door and she shoved a shotgun in my gut and told me to back up. She was high as a kite and pissed off. I knew I was dead."

"She started yelling how I fucked up her party and got her and her friends in trouble just for making a little noise. She had me and my wife on our knees on one side of my living room. The other girl carried a pistol.Then she said "You think my party was loud? Well how about this.' And then she shot my big screen television. And still yelling, she shot up the china cabinet. I'm telling you I about pissed my pants. The noise was so loud and I thought we were next. Her friend didn't do anything but stand there holding a pistol. But the message was clear. Don't move."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers