All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 11'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Siska100Siska100over 2 years ago

I guess Robin and Marianne got their just desert.

Will Bas take on new slaves or not?

What will happen when the slaves are manumitted?

Will they stay or leave?

Can't wait to read more.

Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 2 years ago

You've introduced an interesting new concept to the world of judicial slavery. Have to wonder how this new twist will play out. That and might some of the other folks who write in this arena pick up on it too?

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Slave girl justice, oh my. That could do with a little more info. lol. I like the additional info about pardons and time survive. I don't think Derek or Bas would have a problem doing this but I'm sure most won't.

.

Cheers

KeeperonKeeperonover 2 years ago

I don’t understand the Richard scenario. It’s first love that won’t last but here’s responsibility of looking after her. Surely he’ll be looking for a free girlfriend to have as a partner go to parties with etc not a third wheel. Maybe this is a twist setup and I’m being impatient. Marianne my get Stockholm syndrome and want what his sisters slaves are getting. Looking forward ti the slave auction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Vintage_DM

I hope so but I doubt it. Most of the other famous institutionalize slavery writers on this site write stories where victims are enslaved with no recourse and all of them without fail turn into horny sluts who love it and most of the users have no consideration for their slaves' feelings whatsoever. Gamblnluck's stories are several levels more nuanced than theirs and the gap is too much for them to make the jump.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES