All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 13'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Vintage_DMVintage_DMabout 2 years ago

Great chapter with an excellent discussion of slavery and how it fits into this fictional world. Wondering what's next for the girls and how they'll change and grow going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I've been very pleased with both girls' performances."

A satisfying revenge fantasy. Very fappable sex stuff. A solid plot. Now we even have some good humor thrown in. This series never fails to disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Despite my opinion of Joanne and Robin's excessively long sentences, I think Slave Camp will do them good. They must learn not to confront free people like Lenore (Who could also loosen up a bit, stick and carrot, not always stick and stick. Who would say that she was a voluntary slave to Derek).

The fact that they are owned by their stepfather (Joanne) or roommate (Robin) has not helped them control their attitudes.

For comparison we have two great examples in Robin's former roommates.

All owned by strangers, Carol and Rene have managed to improve their grades; Angie on the other hand, has been completely destroyed in a single week of non-stop abuse. I hope that one day she can be herself again, but wiser after the experience. It would be great if Bas allowed the other girls to help her in some way (with the permission of her new owner, which, being her family, seems feasible).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The more you try to justify slavery, the more distasteful this gets... I'm still waiting for someone to grow a soul in this story...

Wizard1983Wizard1983about 2 years ago

A little slow to start but a great finish

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

Great job as usual, well written and very entertaining. Can't wait to see how Slave Camp works on Joanne and Robin. They really need to watch what they say and when they say it. The whole dildo up the ass was very funny but Lenore really needs to take a chill pill. It was nice seeing her and Bas having some slave girl time but it could have been a bit more detailed. lol. I really wish that had been with Sonya as I think she deserves some quality time with her master. The girls visiting their families could have all kinds of bad consequences but I guess will see.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This reminds me of another series with Judicial Slavery where they had different tiers of slavery for different crimes. Tier 1 only allowed one rape per day with the slave mostly playing the role of free labor, while Tier 3 allowed no-holes-barred torture. The rest of the setting had some deep flaws, but a tier system like that would have been a better system than the Slave Camp "one size fits all". As it stands, someone who commits minor crimes like stealing or vandalizing some property (imagine someone like Angie but an even less serious crime) could suffer much more than someone who commits serious crimes like murder or fraudulent enslavement. Clarice, Cheryl, and Rhonda, for example, all committed extremely heinous crimes but they lived far more comfortably at the Hacienda than Angie at the dealership.

tizwickytizwickyabout 2 years ago

I guess that Robin and Beth forgot what they learned about being a slave at the Parrish auction. Joanne on the other hand is almost unteachable. This Slave Camp experience will change moods and attitudes for the better.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Tizwicky and Anonymous. Robin and Beth did NOT got thru the parish auction. Bas got Robin at the same time he got Joanne. He bought Beth from the women who she molested. Slave camp was designed to indoctrinate slaves who did NOT go through the induction center and got the training while they awaited being sold.

In my stories a slave is a slave, their length of enslavement is levied by the court. Owners might be cruel or relatively benevolent. As long as the treatment conforms to the sanctioned limits of abuse.

daiblo598daiblo598over 1 year ago

NICE I was wondering if you were going to send those three to slave camp. I would send them for three or four sessions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES