All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 19'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tizwickytizwickyalmost 2 years ago

I’m glad you’re back in good health and writing again. It’s a great story and I’m happy that you will be finishing it. As usual 5 star effort.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Welcome Back and You are Still a Five Star Writer

Glad you are back and doing well. Great chapter to start back with and it did a great job of getting the story right back on track. Your stories are top shelf writing with an excellent story line and wonderfully great characters. Thanks for your time and efforts to writing these entertaining stories. Looking forward to Many Many more of them. Cheers

Wizard1983Wizard1983almost 2 years ago

Great to have you back. Thank you

Karen_48Karen_48almost 2 years ago

It’s great to have you back and writing again. I hope all your health issues are resolved and behind you. This is another great story and I can’t wait for the next chapter.

Carnes8004Carnes8004almost 2 years ago

Glad you are better. May the Sun's guide your journey!

Siska100Siska100almost 2 years ago

You do know how to keep your readers guessing! What happened between Lenore and Sherrie? I can't wait to find out! I'm sorry about your health problems and hope they don't come back! Oh! By the way: 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope your recovery is as good as the return of Bas and company is for me. Great to have you back.

All the best.

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

Great to see you jump back into this story. Can't wait to read about Lenora and Sherrie showdown and how that may effect Lenore's relationship with her family. I would love to see her stand up to her mom or Dr. Marge and put them in their place or at least turn the table on them.

Slave_StoriesSlave_Storiesalmost 2 years ago

I feel like this could b a great story but you spend too much time on minutiae and not enough on the things that we want to hear about. I kind of had the same problem with my stories but it was more 50/50, while your ratio seems like 10/90. I used to aim for an 80/20 split.

I do want to hear about what happened, but I really want more emotion.

No hate. Just ya know... Think about what people come to this site for.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Really hope you are doing ok, looking forward to more of your great stories!

PatientDomPatientDomalmost 2 years ago

Good to see you back and posting, hopefully the next chapter is sooner rather than later.

If I was being critical, I felt this short chapter missed some of your earlier attention to storyline and plot development. As an interlude between longer story arcs it works but not as the near story line termination between Lenore and Sherrie and the question of who kneels before whom.

Good to see you back and posting, hopefully the next chapter is sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't come here to read about king cakes and apple pies!

This is more of a Facebook post than a Literotica post.

LeifsonLeifsonalmost 2 years ago

Perhaps the story is a bit short for real development (more of a tease). But I am glad you are feeling well enough to resume writing. Best wishes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This whole drama felt like a big nothingburger. We spent several chapters going over something that could have been summarized in one chapter with nothing of value lost. You should have skipped the several chapters of people angsting over the confrontation and talking about the confrontation and just gotten straight to the point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES