All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 20'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great advance on the storyline with your usual plot twists and turns. I have to wonder what Pere Noel might have in his toy bag for the ladies of the house.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Really like these stories, wonder why?

Siska100Siska100almost 2 years ago

I like how you keep the suspense going. Will Bas have the rings removed? How will he handle the women who blame everyone but themselve for being enslaved?

I know what I'd do!

For me, the AXIS Joanne/Robin has to be subdued or eliminated, maybe a stint in the mines say a month or two. Slave Camp certainly didn't do them any good.

LeifsonLeifsonalmost 2 years ago

What this chapter does is nicely show the difference between a voluntary and involuntary slave. Lenore has submitted in the past, but that was with family and people she ultimately trusted at some level. She knew the submission might have had some downsides, but expected it to ultimately be beneficial.

But as this chapter makes brutally clear, there would be little benefit submitting to Sherrie. She rightly doesn't trust Sherrie to have her best interests in mind, instead Sherrie was mostly about conquest; with added elements of regaining power and borrowed revenge. Definitely she showed lust, but no real demonstrations of love.

Without the compulsion of involuntary slavery - no one in their right mind would choose this option. Lenore already knows people she can trust if that itch needs to be scratched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally, this contrived drama has been put to rest. Several chapters to resolve an issue that could have been solved in two, if not one chapter.

I do like how the author properly explores things like head shaving as a form of humiliation/retribution, hazing, and slave hierarchies. Not mentioned here, but the slaves turning on each other and trying to establish some sort of hierarchy where they were in a dominant position is something that has been seen time and time again in colonialism, both European and Japanese, where the conquering forces would oppress the natives, who in turn would fight for a position to oppress each other, often more brutally and sadistically than before the conquest. Most modern example is how the Imperial Japanese army abused Koreans who they used to supervise Allied POWs, and the abused Koreans in turn abused the POWs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES