Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 21

Story Info
Bas and company get through Christmas.
8.4k words
4.7
4.2k
4

Part 22 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

I planned to spend most of the day in my shop reloading ammunition. John Dubois and Derek had provided the supplies for the loads we'd be using for our planned hog hunts. All of it was new material. I normally reloaded used casings that I cleaned in my tumbler. They wanted new rounds but with a better tolerance than factory ammunition. What I made would be referred to as 'match loads'. I loved making each round exactly like the next so they performed alike. If one of my rounds did not hit where the previous one did, it was either an environmental problem like wind or the shooter's fault. Sometimes the attention to detail my syndrome demanded of me was very useful.

Mid-afternoon Sherrie walked into my shop with a cold beer. She sheepishly placed it on the bench to one side of my workspace. "How do you like your new rings?" I asked.

"My nipples are tender." she replied. "But they don't hurt unless I bump them. Then they burn. I don't know if I am just a wimp or the piercer happened to go near a nerve."

"Not what you expected to happen yesterday was it?" I offered. I barely kept my facial expression neutral. I so wanted to grin but also wanted her to keep talking. "I remember you telling me you were going to take charge of Lenore. How you'd own her and make her your bitch. Something like that. What happened?"

"Please sir. Can we not go there?" Sherrie asked, nervously. I could tell she really did not want to confess her plans nor explain how they fell apart. "Lenore can tell you the details. I will say I did what I needed to do. I love her and wanted to demonstrate that love." She fidgeted waiting for me to reply. I knew all this of course even if I could not reveal how. My silence apparently got to her. "She loves YOU sir. Maybe she loves me some too like she said, but not nearly like her feelings for you. She wants to marry you and have your babies. I want to live here too. With both of you. To do that, I need to be part of your lives. You know you are the first man to make me cum. You are my first in many ways. You are important to me."

I was puzzled now, wondering where she was going with all this. "I told you I was going to dominate Lenore and make her mine. I bragged about it to the other girls. What we, well, I planned to do to take her down and completely break her will to resist was terribly cruel. You need to know that. I'm sorry. I will make it up to Lenore and to you. I will serve both of you to the best of my ability."

Unprepared for this discussion and at a loss for something better to say, I said, "I just want you to do what Lenore or I tell you. Beyond that, be yourself. You are a smart woman. Very smart from what I understand. Wanda wants you working for her and Lenore gave her endorsement. I know Lenore could not best you physically. Are you telling me Lenore outsmarted you? Somehow she subverted your plans?"

Sherrie's ego could not bring herself to admit she had been outmaneuvered. She blushed as she said, "Lenore pointed out details from our relationship over the years. I confessed my love. You own my ass, Boss, but she owns my heart. I promise to do whatever I can to be a good slave, a good woman from now on. Please don't sell me. I really do want to stay here." Sherrie began to tremble as tears coursed down her face. I could tell she did not want to grovel but it was a near thing.

"Lenore asked me to buy you." I said. "Actually she insisted. I'll keep you as long as you behave. That means you never break Lenore's trust nor MINE."

"Oh, I won't, Sir. Thank you!" she gushed. She reached to hug me and froze unsure what she should do. I held out my arms. A minute later I thought she was going to squeeze me to death. I'd seen movies about how pythons kill their prey. This muscular Amazon's hug was just as strong. Just as I wondered if I'd ever be able to breathe again, she turned loose and kissed me on the mouth. "I'll be the very best slave I possibly can! The very best woman for you! I'll be totally loyal forever!" she pledged. She turned abruptly and left my shop. Time would tell how she'd honor her pledge.

During supper everybody tried to act as if a nude slave with rings piercing her anatomy was a normal sight. At least nobody mentioned it verbally. I caught several of the girls staring at the nipple rings as they ate. Sherrie of course was aware. At first she blushed with the embarrassment. Midway through the meal she caught Lenore's eye and smiled widely. Then she rolled back her shoulders and pushed her tits out as if to say, "Yep! Here they are! Take a good look." I winked at her. She smiled back.

Sonya outlined her plans to start baking pies, cookies and other treats for Christmas over the upcoming week. I told her to plan to cook enough so she, Rene and Carol could take some to their families. I also wanted her to check with the Hacienda to see if they'd like a few pies as well. "I already did. We discussed it yesterday. Caroline said they have it covered." she replied. I thanked her.

We had a second king cake for dessert. I liked king cake but would rather have it for breakfast with my coffee. I kept quiet about my own preference and watched the others enjoy. Joanne and Robin were on cooking duty so they served the rest of us. Barely settling into her seat, Joanne squealed loudly. "Oh, my God!" she shouted before she caught herself. My beard trimmer lay on the table in front of her place setting at the table. Lenore had quietly planted it there while the girls were getting our dessert. All the others jumped at the commotion. Joanne and Robin stared at Lenore, their mouths open, alternating between her and Sherrie. Joanne looked at the small trimmer in horror as if it was a dangerous object. I had a passing thought she would not have reacted as strongly if a water moccasin had suddenly appeared. I did not say a word. Lenore did not either but merely smiled at Joanne.

I glanced around the table. Facial expressions ranged from confusion to horror as the latter realized the trimmer's significance. "Let's have our dessert." Lenore suggested cheerfully. "Hey, Richard do you still want to go with your idea from last night that whoever finds the baby gets pierced like Sherrie?" she teased. Richard sheepishly grinned back and shook his head.

I told Lenore just as I was about to leave the kitchen about my thoughts to shave my head and grow a mustache and goatee. "You'd look hot if YOU did." she said. 'But every one of these girls would beg to be pierced like Sherrie to avoid losing her hair." she added happily. I kissed her and whispered for her to give the girls a hard time but I wanted her to wait until after Christmas to do anything else. 'Oh yeah! The anticipation of what I MIGHT do is worse than any real action." Lenore said.

I knew that was certainly true. Lenore's angst over her conflict with Sherrie had weighed heavily for days. I'm sure she worried as much about the possibility of failure as what she might do to win.

"Gonna join Charlene and me again tonight, boss?" Sonya asked me quietly as she followed me out. I shook my head. She grinned. "I guess I'll get some sleep tonight then." She rubbed up against me. "My loss, Lenore's gain.That was so funny to see her put that trimmer on the table and the reaction. You could almost hear assholes slamming shut." I wondered about this daughter of a preacher's language.

I went back out to my shop. Richard joined me few minutes later. "Can we talk Uncle Bas?" he asked me. Richard had stopped calling me uncle a few months ago since everybody else simply called me Bas. He had asked me to call him Richard instead of Rick like I had all his life. I asked what he had on his mind. "I heard you tell Lenore you were thinking about shaving your head. I'm guessing that was why Lenore put that trimmer on the table. But not for your head. Am I right?" I nodded. "I'm guessing from their reactions, Joanne and Robin know it was a threat directed at them, Beth and Marianne." I grinned, waiting for him to continue. "I knew they've been planning something."

I asked him what he knew. "Marianne would not tell me when I'd ask. She just told me to wait and see but it was 'gonna be epic'. Yesterday they were giggling about something and then seemed disappointed when we came home. I knew Sherrie and Lenore had some kind of conflict and concluded that it was about to be settled. After seeing Sherrie, Marianne seemed pretty nervous later about getting her nips pierced, telling me she thought a belly button ring might be sexy but not her nipples. She wants me to convince you to not pierce her. I'm guessing from what happened tonight Sherrie was going to chop Lenore's hair off. Am I right?" I told him he was.

"I heard bits and pieces but when I ask, nobody will tell me anything. I asked Marianne several times but she claims she does not know details. Only that we should wait and see what happens. I can tell when I'm getting fed a line of bullshit. I'm usually with the entire group or off with Marianne. None of the others really talk to me. I hate being kept in the dark." I realized he was also referring to my not having had any real conversations with him either. Our most in depth talk lately had concerned tasks to do around the property.

I told him to sit down and gave him a very brief explanation that Sherrie and Lenore had a history dating back to their college years. "You know Joanne, Robin and Beth met Sherrie at slave camp. Well, they exchanged stories. Those three women, plus Marianne apparently hate Lenore and want to get rid of her. Either get her to leave or get her volunteer to be an unofficial slave like your mother who has no authority. And who they might dominate, an easy target to pick on. I know you heard all those discussions concerning that at the dinner table."

"Oh yeah, I think it's a little strange but I know why Mom decided to do it. Serve as a slave, I mean. She told me she has been lonely for years and wants to be part of the group. She will do anything to do that. You know she loves you. I heard her promise Aunt Christine when she got sick, she will look out for you and take care of you. Mom never did date much and never brought guys home. If she did, I never saw one. As a slave she gets to have sex with you and the other women. She told me as a slave she can let loose sexually now. She insists we eat all our meals over here and be part of the family group. She still has her job and time to be her own person there. I have not seen her this happy in a long time."

Richard paused to see what I might offer then he continued. "But that is Mom. I know she likes Lenore. I do, too. Lenore has always treated me well. Why do those four hate Lenore?" I told him Joanne is jealous of Lenore being with me and Beth, Robin and Marianne blame her for destroying their family. They all, including Joanne, blame her for them getting enslaved. Richard looked at me incredulously. "But Lenore had nothing to do with that! Every one of them committed a crime and deserved their punishment. Marianne did not do as much but she still stood by and let her sister steal that jewelry without a word. I heard she wanted a share of the jewels and that fancy purse. How is any of that Lenore's fault?" he demanded.

I explained that Lenore got involved to help me out with my finances and thwarted Joanne's and Robin's plans to take full control of me and all my affairs. That was the catalyst for everything that happened afterwards. The investigations, the convictions all came about because Lenore stuck her nose in our business. Richard shook his head. I could tell how agitated he was from his red face and the way he paced around.

"Are they nuts? I mean that is delusional!" he seethed. I could not help but smile. He knew all the details of each case. He and I had discussed each one at the time. He had even apologized several times for his own actions as he had thought the conservatorship thing was real and he and his mother would benefit in the long run. He had also once said while he realized it was a little cruel he had been convinced by Gary and the others that the program worked. He repeated some of that as we talked. "Damn, I mean Gary and Beth both swore how great it was. I realized later I was pretty gullible but the sex was great and I really liked the power I had. I've apologized to Mom for humiliating her but I was convinced I had to do it. Tough love and all that."

"You were manipulated. You know that now." I said. He had wanted it to be a good thing and fell in line with the teachings "The reason Gary pushed the idea to others started out as a 'misery loves company' kind of thing. Then he found out he could turn it to his advantage and bully those other women. He loved the power. And he liked to inflict pain. Tell me, have you sat down and really thought about that family's character? I mean looked at their basic personalities?" Richard shook his head.

"Gary and Beth are basic sociopaths. Totally centered on their own wants and needs. Gary got forced into a real conservatorship by his own uncle to avoid legal trouble. They moved here to start over. They are master manipulators and they loved power over others. I'm sorry but their daughters learned to be the same way," I said. Richard frowned. "Now both Robin and Marianne are nicer about it. They can even be sweet and caring when they want. But both are totally self-serving. That is how I read them anyway."

"Let me ask you how you met and started dating Marianne." Richard told me they were in several of the same classes last year in school and had been lab partners in their chemistry class. They found they meshed as a team. They would occasionally study together and finally towards the end of the school year he got up the nerve to ask her out.

After a little questioning I got him to admit he was surprised she wanted to date him. She was very popular. She was so hot the guys flocked around. Most of the jocks tried to get with her and she dated a few once or twice but never more than a second date. She had a reputation as a pretty girl but a cold fish as far as being available. She might give a guy a good night kiss on the second date but no guy ever claimed he even got to feel her tits let alone have sex with her in any manner. Richard said it took him a while to kiss her but she seemed to like him and they dated often. After they both turned eighteen she began to loosen up. Finally they had sex. He was convinced she had been a virgin and admitted he was too.

"Do you want to know why I think she would never date the jocks but started going out with you?" I asked. He nodded. "A lot of jocks are impressed with themselves and their successes at their sports. They love the recognition that gets them, being in the spotlight. She wanted to be the center of attention not just a side kick. She was pretty and could stand on her own. You paid attention to her. You gave her what she wanted. You focused on HER not yourself. She'd give back but on her terms." I offered.

"Now that's not a bad thing. Christine was sorta the same way. Totally hot. Brilliant. She was out of my league in every way but for some reason she let me in and we fell in love. In Marianne's case I think she saw that she could control you. Manipulate you to let her be the center of your world. Not necessarily use you because you both got something out of the deal. You both did well in class and all that. I'll bet she did not expect you to buy her stuff or spend a lot of money on her, but she pretty much ran the relationship didn't she?" Richard shrugged as he thought about it, then agreed. "When your mom got herself in hot water and that conservatorship thing was introduced, Marianne convinced you how well it worked for her. Gary was supportive as well, but he had ulterior motives. He liked to manipulate women for sex. I know you found out later how he and Beth treated your mom when you were not present. He set her up to be spanked and he copped a feel a few times. Remember hearing about that later?" Richard colored in anger as he did.

"Marianne 'suggested' things to keep your mom in her place and firmly under your control. Searching her room under the guise of inspecting it for neatness is one example. Controlling how she spent her free time. Your being tough and spanking her when she stepped out of line the slightest bit." I said. Richard nodded, sheepishly. "Now,I think Marianne believed all the bullshit about a kid being in charge and how it was a great thing. It developed maturity, etc. I am sure Robin did too. But they also loved the power the role gave them."

"Gary and Beth loved that power over others as well. They gave it up to their daughters because they were forced into it, but they deliberately took over those ten women's lives. Those women told me they hated Marianne. They described her as a total bitch who deserved to wear a collar for how she pushed their guardians to whip their asses when they visited the Atwell house. Gary would even order them to misbehave when they came over so they'd be spanked and they would obey him just to avoid another, even worse punishment later. That came out when Marianne was facing those charges."

"I knew some of particulars, but never put it together that way." Richard said. "So you were just being nice by taking Marianne in after you were given the others by the court?" I told him I did not like the idea of seeing Marianne on the street after the rest of her family was enslaved so I convinced Brenda to let her live in her house. Once it was obvious Marianne would be convicted, I decided she was better off staying in the same household as the rest of her family. I might not have kept them all together if I could have foretold how they would all try to disrupt things and blame Lenore for their problems. "I know high school romances rarely go anywhere, but Marianne IS pretty hot and great in bed. Thinking about it why did you sort of turn her over to me?" Richard asked.

I grinned and told him honestly, he could watch over and protect her while in school which helped me. Plus he was going to live on the property anyway so he might as well get something out of it and have a little fun. He laughed. "I understand what you are saying about her personality, her basic nature. I'm going to look at all this closely. I still like her though. I know sooner or later she'd have left me for somebody better." I shrugged and told him possibly. "No, I was surprised we made it as long as we did. I think it was that conservatorship thing that gave us something special outside of school. You know, a common cause. I'm not dumb." I assured him I did not consider him dumb at all. "So I'm going to work this to my advantage. Great sex, a companion. You know you were right about something else. I've had girls coming out of the woodwork lately. But I have a sure thing with Marianne and I like her. She seems to want to treat me right."

He paused, "Okay, so I get the basic idea of why Marianne and her sister are like they are. What about Joanne?" I asked how he reads her. He has known her all his life. "Well when we were little we hung around together because we were family and she sort of watched out for me. She was four years older so we were not peers or that close. When she was in her teens she started acting like I was a pain in the ass. That's what she called me a few times and I probably was. But you let me hang out with you so she had to accept me being there. We did lots of stuff together so I was around a lot. She really has not changed all that much as far as the way she acts towards me. I'm not a threat or even a major player in her world. I'm just part of the group. I guess she liked power like Robin and wanted it over you."

"That was part of it." I said. "Recently she admitted she sort of saw herself as a replacement for her mother, wanting to be with me. You know sexually. At least in her fantasy. Then when she got the idea she could force the matter if she gained control of me legally that became her goal. She sees Lenore as her nemesis who she needs to neutralize either by running her off or turning her into a slave. She wants Lenore completely powerless. She tried to push Lenore out early on. Lenore countered and fucked her anally with a dildo which really upset her."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers