Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard began laughing. "Oh yeah, I heard all about that. She went on a rant about how she had imagined making love to you the first time and Lenore had you fuck her ass instead and then used a dildo on her. To hear her tell it, Lenore reamed her raw using a dildo the size of a telephone pole." He paused. "So Joanne, Robin, Beth and Marianne all conspired to have Sherrie take Lenore down but that failed and now they are scared." he concluded. I nodded.

He asked me what kinds of things they'd planned other than the head shaving. He already knew a dildo up the butt would be part of it from Joanne's rant. I told him some of the plans I had gleaned from asking around. "I'm like you. I think it would look kinda cool to shave my head, but I can't grow a thick mustache and I'd look dumb. But I can see Marianne hating to lose her hair. She brushes it every night and makes sure it is all conditioned. She worries about split ends, getting brittle and all that. I know it has taken her years to grow it out."

We decided it was time to go back inside. Richard promised to keep his ears open and tell me if he hears anything of interest. While we talked, I saw him continually look at the ammunition I had been loading. I knew he had talked with the Dubois boys at the Hacienda and they got along well. I got an idea.

"You and Marianne have been pretty much joined at hip all the time so I never made the offer. But you used to like to go to the range with me to shoot. Would you like to join us on our pig hunts?" The gleam in his eyes as Richard enthusiastically accepted made me feel both happy and a little regretful. Regretful because I had slighted him by not offering before.

I had been the only significant male figure in his life. Putting him in charge of the girls around the property had made him feel useful. But I still felt I had let him down and resolved to include him more.

Lenore wanted to talk a little about what she should do about the 'bitch squad'. I told her I wanted to hold off on any serious action until after Christmas. Seeing her frustration I added she should ponder the possibilities and decide how she wanted to fry their butts. "I mean metaphorically. Just blistering their asses is not going to be sufficient. I talked to Charlene and Sonya and they tried to explain how devastating shaving a woman's head would be to her self esteem. I have a little trouble relating but I can accept what they said. You need to stomp those girls' pride not just their butts physically. Richard reported Marianne told him to expect to see something epic when they got home yesterday. So plan your retaliation well." Lenore giggled as she realized I had just given my permission for her shave the four women's heads. She hugged and kissed me. We cuddled a bit before falling asleep.

Joanne, Robin and Marianne all acted as if they were walking on eggshells the entire next day. It was Monday and a work day. Lenore and Sherrie drove together to their firm. Sonya took Beth and Charlene with her. That left five girls at the house to clean and begin the preparation for the pies, cookies and cakes Sonya wanted to bake. She had lists posted for the last minute food items she wanted bought and what tasks to perform. I asked her if she intended to make us all diabetic. She shrugged.

"I also got meat to start defrosting but that will wait another day or two. You said for Rene, Carol and I to take hams with us when we visit our families and I want to make sure you guys have plenty to eat." I told her to 'do her thing.'

That night at supper, Lenore reminded Sonya, Sherrie and Marianne they had appointments the next day to get the implants to stop having their periods. I agreed to drop Marianne at Lenore's office to save her and Sherrie from having to come home to get her. Marianne of course asked to drive herself. She seemed a little miffed when I refused. "I just offered." she replied snarkily. "I could pick up Sonya and Mom and Charlene could just drive that car home." Actually her suggestion was not a bad one and I had already suggested it privately, but Lenore wanted to arrive with all three of her slaves as a group. She wanted to keep up appearances she was the one in charge. She would pick up Sonya on her way to the doctor's office.

"Marge is staying late to accommodate us." Lenore had offered as explanation. "I want us to arrive and leave as a group." I suspected there was more to it than that. Lenore was making sure her position as BIC, 'bitch in charge' as she put it was made clear to one and all. I also suspected she wanted to avoid the possibility of any unwanted discussion with her cousin.

I had questioned her vacillating sentiments concerning her cousin. On one hand she fully trusted Dr Marge as a physician and the best advisor for her health care. On the other hand she hated subjecting herself to her cousin's dominant and from what I ascertained, overbearing personality. When I had suggested she simply change doctors and only see Marge during family events where she felt more comfortable, she staunchly refused. "I tried to just see one of Marge's partners once. Marge immediately reminded me she has been giving me examinations since she first went into practice even my gyn exams. I had nothing to hide from her. I have never needed any procedures or surgeries which Marge said would be done by somebody else but she'd still be in the loop for her opinion. She let her displeasure be known. I was ordered to report to my Mom's home where I was spanked for my disrespect." I asked her if she meant a token spanking to affirm their positions. Lenore shook her head. "Neither my mom nor Marge give token spankings. A spanking is a humiliating and painful ordeal. Full nudity is always required. I remember that particular spanking because it occurred soon after I went to live at the Hacienda. I had the added humiliation of multiple people seeing my battered butt. While that is not uncommon among slaves, I had to admit it was my mother and cousin who administered it and I was still subject to their authority."

I could only shake my head at the level of control Lenore's family exuded. The family still acted as a unit and everyone was expected to immediately take care of one another. I agreed with that but could not understand the punishment portion. I had a few issues with the overall family dynamics, a strict matriarchy with Lenore's mother in charge. I asked one time if any of the others like her sister was treated similarly. "I am sure my sister gets into trouble on occasion. A few times, when I lived there, I've found her crying in her room. I've even heard her spanked a couple times. But even if I was in the house but I was not allowed to be present. She refused to even tell me why she was punished or any details of how. When I pushed once, she got in my face and told me to drop the issue or else. I backed down immediately. Of course she could watch or even participate when I was the the one in trouble. I'm on the bottom of the pecking order so they are all privy to my business."

I knew that for now I'd have to accept the situation even if I did not condone it. Lenore wanted to be able to demonstrate to Marge she was in charge of her own household, even it was over a group of judicial slaves and not free women.

Since I was going to be out and about anyway, I drove to the Hacienda to deliver the ammunition I had fashioned. Derek was pleased. Unlike the first batch of bullets I had made for him when I needed cash, this time he paid me with cold beer. "I heard Lenore came out on top the other day." he commented. I knew he would have been kept informed. I nodded. "Good. I would have hated to see her lose her status as a free woman. It takes time to get fully back into the mindset for some women. It took Wanda a couple years to get over the impulse to obey a stern order. Even now though she will back down from Sarah. Oh, they'll argue at times like all women do. Might even have a heated discussion. But if it goes too far, suddenly Wanda shuts up. Sarah must give some subtle signal that I can't discern that she has had enough. Lou has backed down from Sarah a few times too. Normally they get along great as equal partners out here."

"Well, I'm glad Lenore is exerting herself." I offered. "She is really trying to get a grip. I only wish she could handle her cousin Marge a little better. She is taking a few of the women to their appointments this afternoon and she was nervous. And she absolutely refuses to change doctors."

Derek actually laughed out loud as he handed me another beer. "Ahh now Dr. Marge is another animal entirely. She is a dynamo. Wanda loves her as a doctor and all our girls go to her. But Wanda still gets nervous when she sees her. Lou and Sarah call her 'Doc' but Wanda can't bring herself to call her anything but 'Ma'am'. When Marge comes out here for a crawfish boil or one of our parties, she is polite and friendly as Hell. You'd never guess her other side. She was called in to take care of me when I had a little episode a few years ago. I loved her. She'd give me no nonsense advice which I thought was great. She watched over my condition. Exactly the type of doctor I'd want in charge of my care. I was a nurse for years ya know, and saw a bunch of both good and crappy docs. She is one of the best."

I had to ask. "I never met her. I just heard stories. Why do Wanda and Lenore react that way? Well, I know Lenore's story of course, but Wanda? She's been free for a long time." Derek agreed.

"It's just ingrained to some degree. Marge treated Wanda while she was a slave. Every slave is naked for any exam and Marge gives them zero latitude. Wanda induced lactation so she could help breastfeed when Lou and Sarah had my first kids. Marge wanted to check her progress in the labor room. Wanda pulled out her tits. Marge immediately chewed her out and stripped her bare. If a slave sees Marge for an ear infection they'd be naked." Derek took a long pull on his beer. "Now Lenore is a different story. Their whole family has a hierarchy. And have their sexual idiosyncrasies. I figure to each his own. I met them all and just ignored their antics but you will have to deal with them because of your tight relationship with Lenore. My advice is to let it go. If Lenore comes home from a visit rubbing her butt, just let her vent." Sage advice.

I did not know how soon I'd have to use that advice. Lenore was not happy when she arrived home with the three women she'd taken for implants. I could tell something was off. I followed her into our bedroom to talk while she changed her clothes. I was surprised to see her pull her bra and panties out of her purse. Removing her business suit to hang it up left her naked. I asked why she was not wearing underwear.

"Marge stripped me in her exam room and would not let me put them back on." she answered brusquely as she donned her underwear. I told her to back up and explain what happened.

"Alright. Everything started out normally. The office was closing up so as soon as I'd signed us in, the receptionist and the staff except one nurse left. Oh yeah, before I forget, I have papers for you to sign to allow the treatments. I have to take them back first thing in the morning. They are the same ones you signed for the others." I'd thought I signed them already. I knew Lenore had to have a few of the women fill out medical history forms as new patients. Sherrie was already a patient and had an existing record. "You did. This is an exercise in compliance. MY compliance. I am to be there when the office opens up and not a minute later."

"Anyway, just Marge and her nurse were there. The girls had to strip and fold their clothes. I'd warned them so they knew the drill. This was Sherrie's first appointment since being enslaved. Of course her rings were noticed and commented on. The nurse smirked at Sherrie. They knew each other, not only from Sherrie being a patient but from the garden parties. The nurse said something like, 'Oh are these new? Pretty!!' and gave one a tweak. Sherrie squealed. I thought Sherrie was going to punch her. 'Doc will need to take a look to make sure they are healing properly." the nurse said."

"The nurse took blood pressure and temperature and all the rest of that initial screening and all three girls got weighed. We all went into the exam room so Marge could do her part listening to lungs and heart and do the general poking. She apparently had not known Sherrie had been enslaved so we talked about that. She checked out Sherrie's rings carefully and told me they looked clean and while fresh, looked to be healing normally. Marge knew all about those rings. She described how the locking nut would virtually seal if twisted on too tightly like with a tool, especially if a drop of glue was put on the threads first. Once that was done, the rings would have to be cut to be removed."

"Sherrie did not say a word except in response to a direct question. I thought I heard Sherrie sob from the back seat on the way home but I was not in a talkative mood." I asked her what the problem was. "I'm getting to that."

"The nurse had already had the implants loaded in the gun they use. The implants are shot into the buttock. She took the three girls out of the exam room to do it. Regular patients are treated in private but slaves go to one end the hallway where the nurse has a little station. Nobody was in the waiting room this time, but during regular office hours naked slaves get their implants where anybody who bothers to look from the right angle can see them. Anyway, Marge stopped me when I started to follow."

"She grinned and said it was obvious I was the one in charge of Sherrie and not the other way around. Bigmouth Sherrie had told her the whole story about that time in New Orleans. Sherrie has apparently asked about me many times during her visits. Marge knew all about Sherrie's 'infatuation' as she called it, even her plans to eventually take me in as her lover. 'Her submissive lover' as Marge teased me. I just told her Sherrie and I had come to an agreement. No big deal."

"Then Marge got all serious and asked me why I had not answered my mother after she texted me twice. Honestly I had forgotten Mom sent me a couple messages this past Saturday. You know I had a lot on my mind. Well, that was no excuse. I've been invited to Mom's house Christmas day in the early evening. The family gets together every year and has a few drinks and a little dessert or snacks. It used to be we'd all eat together with a big meal. Then that evolved as some had their own families and other obligations. But the drink thing is where everybody gathers. I had not acknowledged Mom's text. She told Marge and I'll bet my sister."

"So? Give your mother a call." I suggested. "If it is important, you show up. No biggie."

"The problem I had with Marge was the way I answered." Lenore said. "Instead of saying I forgot to call and apologize, I said I needed to talk to you first. The word first was the wrong thing to say. Marge got in my face and told me family comes first and I needed to at least answer immediately. Then she said, "Maybe you need a lesson about establishing priorities. Strip!" I about peed myself. I begged her not to spank me even as I shucked off my clothes. Suddenly I was a little girl in trouble about to be punished." I began to laugh as I shook my head. I made a comment about her being in charge here. "I know! But I stood naked and trembling while Marge got in my face again and started asking me questions, saying, 'Where were you last year at Christmas?, and then "and the year before that?' She even asked asked about when I lived in New Orleans. Each answer was 'at Mom's house'. She ran her finger over my lower belly. "I see you decided to grow some hair like a free a woman and not a slave or a little girl. Do I need to teach you a little lesson?" I shook my head and begged her not to take my hair. I knew without her saying, that was what she'd do to me. I knew if she did, she'd paddle my butt and at some point when we all got together in a few days she'd present me to the others in the family as a little girl. Hopefully only the women but I'd get spanked again for sure."

"And you put up with all that?" I asked.

"Of course I did. Marge is a major authority figure in the family. Like I told you before, even my sister obeys Marge. Anyway, she told me I better call Mom TONIGHT and tell her I got the message and will be there. I can bring you if you want to go but my 'happy butt better be present or it will not stay happy.' Her exact words. She let me get dressed except for my underwear which I had to put in my purse. We went out and she handed me the treatment forms and told me to bring them back first thing when they opened. So that is what I am going to do." I asked what happens otherwise. She scoffed. "If I do not talk with Mom tonight or show up on time in the morning and I mean not even minutes late, I'll come home tomorrow with no pubes and a bright red if not welted butt. And Marge uses the strong hair growth inhibitor the salons use not the commercial stuff I have."

"Call your Mom. Tell her you will be there and I will go with you." I said. Then I added, "But I'm not gonna sign forms that I already did." Her mouth fell open and she immediately began to began tell me I had to or she'd be punished. Of course I laughed and agreed to sign. She called me a bastard for teasing her. "Oh you can call me a bastard but you quake when one of your family gives you a simple order or accuses you of disrespect."

"I'd take your paddle any day." she proclaimed, giving me a hug and passionate kiss.

I phoned Lenore mid-morning to see how her meeting with her cousin Marge went. I suspected others were close by and might overhear our conversation when she did not go into details but said cryptically, "Well I did not have to come home afterwards because it all went south." I laughed as I caught her reference of south to indicate her lower regions, groin and butt. She still had the little vee of stubble above her mons she had been cultivating for a few weeks. The little patch of hair that for some reason was her 'badge of honor and free adulthood'. Nor had she been spanked. "Marge told me she heard from my mother and they are all looking forward to meeting you when you come with me Saturday evening. You can bet I'll still hear some kind of reproach for waiting three days to respond to her invitation but with you there I doubt it will amount to anything serious."

After a few minutes of thought I decided to call Lenore's mother myself. I introduced myself and told her I wanted to tell her myself I appreciated the invitation to join her family Christmas evening. The woman was very pleasant over the phone. I asked her what I might bring along. Years ago I had researched the pleasantries of accepting an invitation and knew her response would likely be 'nothing, just yourself '. I told her I had three of my 'girls' who were taking hams and pies to their families when they visited this weekend and I wanted some idea of how many hams to get ready. 'Lenore's Mom' immediately became Paige and she said ham would be an excellent addition to the turkey she had planned for sandwiches. She thanked me for my call and I apologized for Lenore not calling her back immediately. "We've had a lot going on here with nine slave girls and four free people as you can imagine." She said she had no idea I had such a busy household and looked forward to meeting me. I realized later that implied she was a little disgruntled Lenore did not provide her family frequent updates concerning her private life..

Not a half hour later Lenore phoned me to ask what I had said to her mother. I wondered at first if I had overstepped and began to explain but she cut me off saying, "Well, whatever you said made Mom happy. She is looking forward to meeting you. I'll bet my sister and Marge are gonna grill you, though."