Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I thought about it, I began to worry. I had thought long and hard what I would say before making that phone call. I hoped I would not be thrown a curve ball when I dealt with them in person. I learned that term from reading. I never played sports but had been carefully coached on the proper use of using sports metaphors during negotiations. Despite being on 'the spectrum', I learned I needed to 'hit it out of the ball park' when I negotiated with a client. And I should never start out with an explanation I was a high functioning autistic and apologize in advance for any shortcomings. Of course I knew the people I dealt with in business had checked me out prior to our meetings and knew all about me. That did not work in my private life. My comfort level ranged widely depending on who I was with. Outside of our immediate family group, I was most relaxed with Derek and felt right at home talking with him.

I added a notation on Sonya's meat list that a ham was needed for Lenore to take to her mother's. That evening she said, "Got ya covered, Boss. One cooked ham ready to be cut up for sandwiches Christmas evening." Friday evening I helped each woman, Sonya, Rene and Carol pack the food they were taking to their families into their cars. I wished them well and got ready to send them on their way. "Thanks, boss." Sonya said. "This means a lot to me and I'm sure to the other girls. I left Charlene in charge to ramrod the meals and snacks for the rest of y'all. She has a whole bevy of snacks for pre-dinner.' She started her car and drove away.

Our Christmas was certainly not traditional. We had no tree and did not exchange gifts. What do you give a group of slaves who own nothing and already have their needs covered? I told Lenore I would not be giving her a present either. "You already have, Bas." she said. "Just being here for me." Charlene got the remaining girls busy and we had a great meal just after noon. We still had enough food to cover us for the next couple days. Lenore was a little nervous as we got dressed to go to her mother's house.

I told her if she had reservations we could skip the event. "Not unless I am in the hospital." Lenore declared. "Otherwise my Mom, cousin and sister would show up on our doorstep. Any sense of authority I might have would fly out the window when our girls watched me get my bare butt blistered over each of their knees in turn." I laughed at the image. Lenore frowned and then chuckled at the idea herself.

I think I held up my end of the bargain in the social arena. Paige told me she thought her younger daughter had done well in her pick of 'boyfriend'. I guess that was what I was. They obviously knew a lot of my history before I got there. I was actually pleasantly surprised. None of the three females were the ball busting, ass kicking dominatrices Lenore portrayed. The whole family treated me very well. Lenore was happy when we left. The only admonition I heard was Paige's comment as we said goodbye, "Call every now and then, Lenore. Keep us up to date what is going on in your life more than once every six months or so.

All the girls and Richard were watching the huge big screen television I'd had delivered and mounted on the living room wall when we got home. They were binge watching some series on one of the streaming channels I had contracted. Lenore and I changed clothes and came out to join them for an hour or two before we retired to our room to sleep.

I surprised myself by not waking up until mid-morning. I was still the first to the kitchen to turn on the coffee pot. I sat and waited until enough coffee had brewed to fill two mugs and headed back to my room. Lenore was just waking up. "I missed riding on your morning wood." she announced beaming. "Last night was fun, ready for more?" I told her I wanted to drink my coffee first, then settled into bed beside her. I still had a third of my cup left when Lenore ducked down to engulf my cock. I didn't get my next cup of coffee until an hour later after cumming a few times and giving Lenore a half dozen orgasms. Lenore was brushing her hair to dry it after we showered together when I returned with our refills.

"Well, Christmas is over, Bas can I tear up some ass now?" Lenore asked me. I asked her what she had in mind.