Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherrie got the picture or at least an idea but she was not overly impressed and had little sympathy. "That'd be tough especially for a new slave, but honestly not that uncommon. It's a slave's life. Totally expected." Sherrie said with another shrug.

When we got outside, Angie said. "I don't know why I lost it like that, Mr Bas. I mean I know being used for sex is part of slave life. Rene and Carol told me all about what they do. We even played a little bit when we spent the night together. That was fun." I told her Sherrie did not mean to hurt her and there were some things she'd find out about how our slave girls are treated. "I'm tough. Well, I try to be. I was just not prepared for what happened at the dealership. I thought as a slave I'd be taken to my owner's bed and fucked whenever he wanted. Probably have to take it up the butt too. I'd never done that and it scared me."

I let her talk. As she did, she seemed to calm down rather get more upset. "They had this break room like a lunch room with a couple locker rooms off to one side. After the first day they called it the fuck room instead of the lunch room. Usually when a woman used me she'd take me to the women's locker room. Some of the men took me into the men's but often they just bent me over a table. Another guy might come in and use my mouth.The first time a man fucked my ass, all he did was stick it in my pussy, gave a few pumps to get wet and and then rammed it up my ass as hard as he could. I screamed and begged him to stop or go slow but it did no good. I bled some after he was finished but not enough for them to be worried. They did not care. Another guy took me up there later the same day. It hurt just as bad then. Well it hurt every time unless the guy followed right after another just got finished and I was still open."

"Starting the second morning, a woman gave me an enema first thing. She had a little ritual. She'd fill me up and make me hold it until I licked her and made her cum. If I lost control early, she'd spank me and start all over. They all hated me. One woman told me if the dealership didn't make enough money and they lost their bonus that quarter because we destroyed the body shop, she was really going to hurt me. A second woman told me the same thing. I was not only in pain, I was terrified the whole time. I didn't tell my stepmom Katie or Aunt Jill any of that." I asked if she told Rene and Carol.

"Yeah, they hugged and kissed me because I was upset. Then we all started to get turned on and wound up playing with each other. That was the first time a girl, well anybody, ever licked my pussy. I don't know why I started crying back there. That woman was nice but I suddenly had the impression she saw me as a plaything. Something on her face told me she'd like to use me like those women."

"This girl is surprisingly perceptive." I thought. "Knowing Sherrie, that was exactly what she was thinking." Out loud I said, "Well in my house sex is between willing partners. Well, except for me and Lenore. We have been known to order a girl to do something she might not like, but we usually ask." I smiled at Angie.

"Rene told me you are nice about it. But like she and Carol said, when the master asks, it is really an order." Angie said.

"Not if you are feeling sick or have a good excuse. I try to make it fun for everybody." I said. I did not want to go further because that was not always the case. What we planned tonight might not be fun for a few. "Talk to Rene and Carol. They will steer you in the right direction. They will tell you about the other women. If you ever want to talk just step up and say so."

"Great! Bas DID buy you! We hoped that was why your mom wanted to talk to him." Carol gushed when Angie and I walked into the house carrying some of her things. Robin and Joanne were watching television. They paused the screen so I assumed it was a movie they were streaming. Both stared at the new girl.

"There is more stuff in the car. You girls help carry it inside," I told Carol. "I don't where you will put it all, but figure it out. She'll be staying with you and Rene for now." Carol said Rene was starting the soup but she'd ask the other girls to help. She glanced over but Joanne and Robin were already on their feet.

I had an appointment that afternoon with Dan Dupree from D&D construction. Sarah referred him saying he was the man who had built the expansion on their home. I loved the way it looked. The workmanship was first class.

Dan and another man came to the house. He introduced the second man as his foreman. I showed them to the garage and told Dan how I wanted to turn the area into bedrooms to house my girls. They took measurements and pictures of the area inside and out. Dan's foreman crawled up into the attic to check the duct system on the existing air conditioning system. I was impressed with their thoroughness. Dan told me he would get back to me in a few days with estimates and computer generated photos of what the finished area would look like.

As soon as Lenore and Sherrie returned home after work, I took them both into my bedroom. "Sherrie, I want to tell you why Angie lost it today." I began. "I already told you how she was treated that first week of her enslavement. You may not think it a big deal. You have seen slave girls get worse treatment. Hell, you have treated girls that way yourself. I know many new slaves are completely traumatized by their introduction to slavery. Most come to terms with it. Certainly the people at that dealership felt their new slave was getting what she deserved or at least it was alright to treat a slave like that. Part of the people's motive to truly hurt was money. They were upset that the damage Angie and the others had done would effect the bottom line and reduce their quarterly bonus. A couple women threatened her if that happened. What set the girl off was you looked at her in the same predatory way those other women did when they got ready to abuse her."

Sherrie shrugged, "Bas I'm sorry if I looked predatory and I did not mean to hurt the little snowflake's.." Lenore cut her off, telling her to not go there.

Lenore said, "Sherrie, go find Angie and talk to her a little. Tell her you did not intend to scare her and hope to get along with her. We all live here together. I'm not sure where she will sleep but you are the only one on the sofa bed and the other rooms are full. Just let her know you are not the big bad wolf trying to eat up little girls." Sherrie smiled at Lenore and left.

Turning to me, Lenore glared. "You were about to ream Sherrie a new one for upsetting that girl weren't you?" I opened my mouth to reply but she cut me off. "Yeah, I know you were. That is just wrong. That is like you taking in an abused dog and then blame the person trying to pet it when the dog cowers down and whimpers. It was not Sherrie's fault that girl lost it OR that she was traumatized by being enslaved. Yeah, she got dropped in the fire. She got just what they do to the girls at those garden parties but perhaps without some of the controls. The humiliation is just as bad at those parties and the pain is the same. When I took her to the rest room, Angie told me what happened and that Sherrie had the same look as those free women. I just wanted to calm her down enough to not make a scene."

I opened my mouth to say something but Lenore was not finished. I could tell she was fired up. "I know you were about to bust Sherrie for calling the girl a snowflake, but that is what she is. She had a week of Hell and then a long time to recover. I'll bet she did not even get talked to harshly since that week. I'm betting she has been treated with kid gloves all her life. Then she commits a crime but can't deal with the punishment, well Boo Hoo! Slaves get 'used' and yes, that feels like abuse if you are on the receiving end."

Lenore continued her rant. "If her parents were not believers in the system, they would never have turned Angie over to you. Her own parents expect slaves to be treated that way as do Rene's and Carol's. I've talked to both the latter's mothers. They all accept the concept. I know you find it hard to believe a parent could turn over their daughter to be someone's slave. And I'm sure they never would have if it was to a man like Angie's original owner. But they think Angie might survive her slavery intact with you. That is all they are probably hoping for- her survival. They know the ordeal will change her. But they firmly believe in judicial enslavement for criminals and all it entails. It is hard to have convictions if you don't live by them. Sonya told you the very same thing about her father. So don't say the idea is not widespread."

"I am not just talking out my ass." Lenore continued, surprising me with that statement. "I KNOW because I called Kate this afternoon and talked to her a little to get a read on her." Lenore revealed. "We discussed this very issue."

"Don't forget Lucy used Beth for her own enjoyment and we both approved. Kate is fully aware her daughter is subject to the same treatment at our whim and actually expects it. Don't say Beth is older and can handle the trauma of being used better. Angie is a grown ass woman, not some innocent virgin taken and raped. And I am not saying she was a volunteer. But don't blame others because Angie has a problem handling her demons. Okay?" I nodded. "Maybe living here, Angie will get better and at least adapt to her new reality." Lenore stated.

"Now you know full well what I am about to do to some of our slaves and why. If little Miss Snowflake starts getting upset watching it, I am going to do something that will start the process of making her understand what slavery entails."

"I'm wondering if the girl has been spanked or even had sex after she went back to live with her family. I did not discuss that with Kate." Lenore offered. I told Lenore about the conversation I had with Kate about her spanking the girl. I related the incident of the girl arguing with her brother. I knew she spent Christmas night sleeping over and 'playing' with Rene and Carol, so she had not been entirely insulated. "Ahh okay, so mom is protective and just gave her a few token swats to satisfy the other kid. Maintaining the facade. She could not bring herself to really bust the girl's ass like a slave deserves. And the sex with our girls makes me think of something else. I wonder if I have time to do it before our planned session." Before Lenore could tell me she was interrupted by a knock on the door and Sonya calling out there were two women here to see Lenore. "No time now. That's fine. I'll get to it."

Both women looked to be in their mid forties, both a little on the heavy side. The resemblance ended there. One was black, wearing a smock like you see in a hair salon over a pair of jeans. The other wore a short sleeve blouse and a skirt. Lenore greeted them, "Thank you for coming over this evening, Louise. I see you brought an assistant. Hopefully it won't take too much of your time." They all shook hands.

"Yes, this in Eleanor, my senior technician." Louise said. "And I thank you for this opportunity. Are you sure you do not want to be paid? Donations are great of course." Lenore assured her we did not need the money and this way others would benefit and there would be no waste. I noticed the girls listening to this cryptic exchange looked puzzled. Lenore told Sonya to gather all the girls and have them assemble in the living room while she showed Louise where to set up in the dining room.

Low conversations buzzed around the room asking if anybody had a clue about what was going to happen. One mentioned the possibility of them getting pierced, which was countered by another saying the two women did not look the part. Lenore returned fifteen minutes later. "Okay, listen up. I want everybody to come into the kitchen. You will all stand and watch. I expect every one of you to be on your best behavior." She did not wait for acknowledgment but turned and walked away. 'Marianne, you are up first. Sit in this chair." Lenore pointed to a seat next to where Louise stood.

Several sheets of plastic lay on the table. A case sat on one of the chairs. A bag containing something was arranged on the table next to a folded towel. Marianne sat down, now getting nervous. "My what beautiful hair!" Louise proclaimed, running her fingers through the lush mane that hung midway down Marianne's back. Louise reached into the bag and pulled out a small clip. Picking up a comb, Louise very carefully separated a little section of hair on the girl's forehaed and attached the clip close to the girl's scalp. I heard gasps as Louise pulled back the towel's upper fold and picked up a small scissor. She deftly cut the hair off almost flush with the scalp. The section came away.

Marianne screamed in outrage as she jumped out of her chair. "What the fuck did you do to my hair you bitch?!!!" she screamed. Without missing a beat, Louise slapped the girl across the face.

"Do NOT curse at me nor call me a bitch, slave!" Louise gritted. "I am taking your hair off. Your owners have donated it to charity. It will be made into a wig for cancer patients who lost theirs from chemo or radiation treatment. Now sit your ass down!" Marianne looked to Lenore and said pitifully "Please, no!" Louise placed the cut strands carefully along a plastic sheet. She reached for a second clip.

"Sorry, girl, but NO." Lenore said. "You conspired to take mine off. It would have just be thrown into the trash. This way somebody gets some benefit." She turned to smile at the group of slaves looking on in shock. "Beth you are up next. Go over and sit in front of Eleanor." Beth began to beg. "Not another word!" Lenore. "The next one of you to speak gets three with the cane and then we will continue. Sit still." Both Atwell women sat and bawled as their locks were sheared off one clump at a time, the shorn hair carefully laid in rows on a plastic sheet.

I looked at the gathered slaves. Virtually every one had a look of horror on her face. Sonya stepped up to me and in a soft voice asked, "Boss are we all gonna lose our hair today?" No begging, no protest, no question of why. Just a simple question. "Wait and see." I replied, wanting to reveal nothing. This was Lenore's circus, her monkeys. Every eye was focused on either one of the women in the chairs or the one cutting the hair. Every now and then one would look at Lenore who had sat in a chair to watch. I stepped over to the fridge and pulled out two beers. I waved one at Richard in invitation. He nodded and accepted.

Finally the only hair left on either of the two slave's head was no more than an eighth of an inch long. The tears had stopped but both mother and daughter were obviously distraught and trembled when they were allowed to stand. The techs carefully folded the plastic to preserve the hair. They pulled out fresh sheets. "Who is next? Volunteers?" Lenore called. "No? Joanne, you and Robin pick a chair."

"Please, Daddy!" Joanne broke down and begged. "Don't let her take my hair off!! I'll be so humiliated! I'll look like a freak! I'll be humiliated when I go back to school."

Before I could say anything, Lenore ordered, "Joanne, I told you to take a seat. You can do that before or after you get five welts across your butt with the cane. Yes, now it is five." Joanne bawled like Marianne had but took her seat looking at me pitifully for the help she knew was not coming. Robin sobbed as well, knowing protest was futile. Both girls stared morosely at the growing pile of their shorn hair as it was carefully placed on a plastic sheet. Tired of standing, the other girls sat on the floor. Nobody asked for a chair. Richard and I had both pulled a chair away from the table and were comfortably seated as we watched the show.

Marianne started crying again as she rubbed the stubble that covered her pate. Beth just stared at the floor. When Louise was finished with Joanne, Lenore told Sherrie to take her seat. Obviously Sherrie had realized the motivation behind all this. "Please, Ma'am" she said in a clear voice, no sobbing, "I am very sorry for my part in the plan. I thought my three rings were enough punishment, but can you add more? Maybe along my pussy lips and spare my hair?" Lenore shook her head. Now all the other girls clearly understood. Sherrie sadly took her seat while Louise prepared a fresh plastic sheet.

"Why don't I get started with the next part?" Lenore asked Louise. Louise opened a second case and pulled out big shaver with a cloth bag hanging. "I don't want hair dust all over the kitchen." Lenore said. "Beth, use this and shave the stubble off Marianne's head." Both mother and daughter began to cry again.

"You are gonna take it all? Totally bald?" Marianne sobbed piteously. "It'll take years for it to grow back out as it is." Lenore ignored her. She addressed the other five slaves sitting on the floor watching.

"No," Louise offered. "Hair grows a half inch or so a month. Maybe a little more or a little less. So in a year or so you could have enough to style. If we let it grow."

"Any of you want to join these five?" she asked rhetorically. Not waiting for an answer, she continued. "Okay, I know a few of you suspected what these girls conspired to do to me. You at least knew it would be bad but none of you came to warn me. I'm sure some of you were kept in the dark about their intentions so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I want you all to realize I can be a stone cold bitch if you cross me. I am not going anywhere. I hope you take this demonstration to heart." She turned back to Beth who had finished shaving her daughter's head. "Is it smooth?" Beth nodded. "Then change places."

Louise and Eleanor carefully stored all the the hair in a special case. "I am impressed. Five full wigs worth of natural locks. We really, really appreciate your donation Lenore." Lenore said she was happy to help the cause. Sherrie's head was soon as smooth as the others. Louise took back the industrial shaver and put it into her case. Lenore escorted them out. When she returned she addressed the group of bald slaves.

"I want you to spread out and take a seat at the table." Lenore ordered. She pulled five individual sheets of paper from a small pad and handed each woman a sheet. "Okay, you are going to vote, but this is not a secret ballot Bas and I will see the results. I want your name at the top of your paper. Now, each of you will select three of you to have your heads coated with growth inhibitor. Tears and wails started again at that announcement.. "Shaving our heads isn't enough?" Joanne said before she caught herself. "Nope. You will write three names, your first second, and third choice. I want you to vote who MOST deserves to stay bald a while. No reasons, just names. And for your little outburst, Joanne you will all strip. Fold your clothing." All but Sherrie glared at Joanne as they quickly complied with the last order.

"So you are going to apply that stuff to three of us?" Beth asked. Lenore shrugged, "Maybe. Or maybe only two. I want to see the votes before I decide."

I knew Lenore was deliberately putting little rifts in the five's relationships. "You other guys, take their clothes to their rooms. Put Beth's and Marianne's on the sofa. Okay girls. You have two minutes to select who you want to get treated with the inhibitor solution. No talking."

I glanced over at Sonya. She returned my glance with a smile and a nod of approval. She understood what Lenore was doing. Lenore gathered up the five voting sheets and asked me to go with her. "What do you think so far?" she asked. "You haven't called an end to it." I told her I wouldn't. She was running the show and establishing her position as the woman in charge.

"Why don't you have this much gumption to stand up against your mom and cousin?" I asked. She paled.