Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit, Bas. You know I can't. Lets look at these sheets." Lenore said. "Let's see if I was right."

"We had some interesting results." Lenore announced when we returned. "Not a single one of you confessed your guilt and wrote your own name as deserving the inhibitor. Just as a side note, if you had, you would have skated. I already agreed on the rules with Bas so I did not change anything. The results of the voting was close to what we expected. Four people elected one person as their first choice. The rest was mixed as to who was second or third but nobody's name was omitted. Sherrie, every one of these other women wrote your name down. You lose."

Sherrie could not help the tears as she said. "Yeah, I agreed to take you down and shave your head, but it was their idea and they all insisted. Okay put that shit on my head. I deserve it for going along with what these fucking bitches wanted me to do. I knew they were all gonna vote for me. I wanted to break you and make you my bitch, but they all wanted me to destroy you."

"Sherrie, if you think you deserved getting that lotion applied, why didn't you just write your own name?" I asked. I was curious to hear her rationale.

"I knew they'd stick together and fuck me over. But I didn't know for sure if you were gonna do the second and third people too. I figured the odds. Robin might have wanted to protect Joanne but Beth and Marianne would not. They'd protect family first. They'd try to spread the votes out for third place."

"I'd almost bet another ring in my pussy that Beth had me first and Joanne second. She protected Marianne and since you said nobody wrote her own name down, she put Robin down in third place. Joanne had me first but wanted to protect her girlfriend. So her other two had to be Beth and Marianne."

I was in awe of Sherrie's perception. I glanced at the spectators who seemed riveted. Sherrie continued, "I'm sure Robin would have liked to protect Joanne but could not bring herself to hurt her mother and sister. Of those two, Beth would be her third choice. Marianne went with me, Joanne and then Beth. I don't think she is enough of a strategist to put Robin as third to spread the vote."

"I thought about putting Beth and Marianne as my first and second choice, just to even out the numbers, but finally decided Joanne first, Robin second and Marianne third to put a little crack in her protection. I really wanted both Joanne and Robin to get treated with that stuff for a couple reasons. First most of the really harsh stuff was their idea. They wanted me to shave your head. I'd never have done that to a woman. But they also started telling me about the slave girl justice thing they do at the Hacienda. They did not really threaten me but they did hint they were a close group and if I was not with them, I was against them and I might find myself on the receiving end of that justice sooner or later." I heard a few gasps from the onlookers.

"How close am I?" Sherrie asked Lenore.

"Actually, amazingly accurate." Lenore reported. "You got four votes for first, everybody but you. Joanne got your vote for first but only two for second and one for third. Robin moved Beth to the second slot, but chose to protect her sister over Joanne. Beth and Marianne voted the way you thought or close. Now, Bas and I have decided that we will apply the inhibitor to ALL of you." Sherrie remained stoic, but the other four girls began to bawl and protest.

"Why the Hell did you even bother to have us vote?" Beth challenged nastily. "It sounds like you had already made the decision!"

"Actually we hadn't." I offered. "We wanted to see if your little coalition would run true to how we assessed it. It did. But I am going to override Lenore here." I looked at Lenore. "Sorry. Now don't get me wrong, I am seriously PISSED about what you all tried to do. So much so, I actually contemplated taking some of you to a Saturday slave sale."

The looks of shock around the room at that declaration almost made me laugh. I kept from doing so and continued. "I know I said I would keep everybody for her whole enslavement unless something extraordinary happened. Well guess what. Your little conspiracy almost pushed me that far. DO NOT PUSH ME!"

"Now, that command decision I just said I was making is this." I announced. "Sherrie will not have the inhibitor applied tonight. I think that she had her own agenda but got pressured by the four of you to take it much further. She is not escaping her punishment. Not by any means. She will be on a very short leash and you can expect to see some welts across her ass in the near future. She will share in the fun of the other punishments Lenore has planned." Once again looks of concern bordering on horror flashed across each of the faces at my announcement of more to come.

"Yes, like I just told you, your punishment is far from over." I said looking at Lenore who frowned at me. She wanted to keep the surprises coming and thought I was about to reveal our plans prematurely. "I hope at the end you will have learned your lesson. It might not change your hearts or attitudes, but it sure as Hell better change your behavior. If not, I might not need the extra sleeping areas I am having built." All five of the bald slaves appeared stunned at my not so veiled threat. "Lenore, go ahead. I'd like to eat sometime tonight."

Soon all but Sherrie had her whole scalp covered with hair growth inhibitor. Lenore carefully applied it the eyebrows as well with a cotton swab. She smiled at each woman as she did. "Bas, which bottle did you give me, the stuff I bought at the salon, or the one I got from Dr. Marge that she uses on pubes? The one that lasts for a super LONG time? I threw that weak, store bought stuff out." I shrugged and said I did not know. Neither bottle was marked. I heard a few subdued snickers among the observers but did not look to see who it was. The four women who had been treated were openly crying once again.

"Next, I was supposed to be presented to the group on my knees with my butt well-spanked when y'all got home the other day.." Lenore said. "Each bald girl will get three strokes from each of the rest of you girls. Do NOT be wimps. Bend over your chairs, girls, put your forearms on the seat and grab on!"

Richard and I were sipping our third beer. He leaned over to ask in a whisper, "Is she going to go for everything those women conspired to do?" I replied back that I thought so. He nodded in agreement

We watched as each of the five women standing struck each exposed butt three times. They used the leather paddle strap, comprised of heavy leather, eighteen inches long and two inches wide with a handle. I'd once tapped it across my bare thigh to test it and that relatively mild stroke stung terribly.The sound of it applied with power was amazingly loud reverberating off the kitchen walls. Sonya went first. She obviously did not hit as hard as she could but she did not shirk either as she went down the line. Her victims shrieked as their knees buckled with the searing pain of each blow. The other four girls behind her followed her example and blasted each exposed butt. Soon all five of the bald women were bawling in misery, barely able to stand. I was surprised they still had any tears left after all the crying they had done.

Lenore called a break to wash the inhibitor lotion off the scalps before it burned the skin. We did not want to do any damage.

"One last thing." Lenore announced. "I was to be presented to the whole family as an unofficial slave. I was to proclaim my accepted status on my knees. Well all these girls are real slaves so there is no reason to make any kind of public declaration. But part of my presentation was my asshole was to be stuffed by a dildo after being reamed raw. Now each of you will push this dildo to the hilt into each girl's anus, remove it completely and put it back five times."

'Oh God!" Robin wailed. "Can we be at least lubed and stretched a little first?"

"Was that that what I was supposed to get? Lenore asked. "Sherrie do not answer." Sherrie silently shook her head knowing the truth.

"I don't know. That was up to Sherrie!" Robin cried. Everybody knew that was not true. Robin and Joanne had been very vocal they wanted Lenore to hurt as much as possible when she was anally fucked. The other women advised Sherrie to use only enough lubricant to keep from tearing the tissue. Their desire was to have Lenore's rectum gape when she was finally allowed to remove the dildo. Lenore began giving the girls instructions of how she wanted them to proceed.

Sonya intervened."Lenore, if I may offer a suggestion?" Lenore turned to listen. "I just wanted to say perhaps we might postpone that portion of their punishment until maybe tomorrow night. This is the kitchen after all and anal play is liable to be very messy. I really do not want to have to clean shit off the floor. Even if we put down towels, the smell will linger and we still need to eat tonight." Lenore nodded. "How about we wait until we can flush the girls out. I think a set of enemas might be good to set the stage. From what I understand, that was a big feature at slave camp when they attended. One of the more memorable experiences." Lenore smiled widely. "We don't have all the equipment like big nozzles they do at slave camp, but we do have the bag."

"Actually we have some fairly large nozzles and a second bag." Lenore reported. "They are with the toys Beth and Charlene used on those girls they abused. I found a pair of dildos in there that are slightly larger than the ones I have."

"Oh God, please not a bigger one!" Joanne shrieked in protest. "That one you used on me that time is huge. It hurt so bad!"

"But the one you all planned for my ass was larger than the one I used on you wasn't it? The same size as the ones in Beth's toy box. In fact it came from there." Lenore asked looking back and forth among the four cowering women.Only Sherrie stood tall looking calm. I know inside she was scared, but she was resolved to take her punishment. None would say a word.They knew Sherrie had shown Lenore the intended weapon.

"Okay, I agree with Sonya. She makes a valid point." Lenore announced. "We'll wait until tomorrow for the dildo punishment. We'll have a flush out party first."

Released, the five scampered off to shower and return. They were ordered to remain naked. Sonya directed the others to wipe the table and set it for supper.

Brenda followed Lenore and I out of the kitchen. "I was happy to paddle those cruel bitches but stuffing a dildo up their asses might be too much for me. I'm thinking I have to refuse that order. This doesn't mean I have to quit being part of the group does it? Not an unofficial slave anymore?" She glanced at Richard standing there.

"Not at all." Lenore said smiling. She gave Brenda a big hug. "It means you choose how and what you want to do. You can be on top or be the submissive any time. Both roles can be fun." She embraced Brenda and kissed her fully on the mouth. Breaking the kiss Lenore flipped both Richard and I off as we gawked at the scene. "You are your own woman." she said to Brenda.

"Can I top Bas?" Brenda asked, grinning. "Sit on his face when I want? Or tell him to do me the way I want?"

Richard snickered as Lenore said. "You gotta ask me first. I own Bas and he owns me. I'll share but it'll cost ya."

"I'll do anything for you except shave my head." Brenda offered, giggling. "I'd rather not get my titties ringed, but if you insist, then......"

"Oh damn!" Richard declared loudly while laughing despite himself. "I don't need to hear my own mother being a slut!!"

"Yeah, right!" Brenda snorted. "Around here, ALL the women are sluts." Then she giggled again and blushed.

We all sat in our normal places at the dinner table. The five girls who had been punished earlier stared at the bowls of slave chow Sonya put in front of them. "This too?" Marianne asked tearfully. The other four had eaten it for almost a dozen consecutive meals while at slave camp. Marianne had probably only been fed the slop once during her short stay at the jail.

"Until your punishment is complete, this is what you will eat." Sonya announced.

"Well, complete is not correct, rather until the final session is concluded. You have another penance to serve. You will all be locked into chastity belts. And until released from chastity you will remain nude while on the property." Lenore said. "Beth you and Sherrie will cook a bowl of chow and eat it for lunch tomorrow at work."

"I'm not sure I can work tomorrow." Beth answered. "I can barely sit down. My butt is throbbing." I almost said something about her whining, but Sonya beat me to it.

"Oh you are going to work tomorrow." she gritted. "And if I hear you are not doing a good job, I will take down your pants and give you a bare bottom spanking right there on the warehouse floor. And if you balk or try to beg, I'll strip you naked first."

"You can't. Bas won't allow it." Beth said, defiantly forgetting her earlier ordeal. "Other men cannot be involved."

"Can anybody explain my rules concerning other males and Sonya's rights as head girl?" I asked. "Angie needs to learn the rules and Beth apparently needs a reminder."

Rene said, "No male other than Bas can touch us, especially sexually. Well, Richard can spank us and can probably get away with grabbing a tit. I wouldn't argue the point there." A few snickers around the table. "As far as Sonya goes, she can punish us and by that I mean spank anytime or anywhere at her discretion." Beth turned beet red but did not say another word. She simply concentrated on eating her slave chow without gagging.

Sonya added insult to injury by asking if anyone had room for pie for dessert as we had both apple and cherry left. She cheerfully told the five with now empty bowls in front of them she'd make them more slave chow if they were still hungry.

While a few of the other girls cleaned up after dinner, Sonya fitted the chastity belts on the nude slaves. "You seem to be taking great delight in adding to our humiliation." Joanne said. "Why are you being so hard on us? Being a total bitch. Do you hate us all of a sudden?" I'd just stepped through the doorway into the living room and could clearly hear them talking.

"No, I don't hate you at all." Sonya said."I'm just pissed as Hell at all of you for what you tried to do to Lenore. If she'd decided to be an unofficial slave, that would have been on her. But what you guys planned was way over the top. Oh, and just so you know and are thinking about it. I suggested Lenore ask the other girls individually if they think your punishment is enough or you deserve more and ask if they have any suggestions." There were gasps of protest. "Oh, don't start with that crap. You know full well you were pushing the idea of us having slave girl justice here. You have been talking all about it at the Hacienda. Oh and if you call me a bitch again, I'll blister your ass on top of the fifteen you got earlier. I just thought of a punishment my mother did to me when I was little. She washed my mouth out with soap. That always made me gag." Joanne began to fervently apologize.

Lenore tapped Angie on the shoulder and indicated she should follow. I wanted to listen to what was said so I followed them to my bedroom. "So what did you think of the punishment session tonight?" Lenore asked after she closed the door.

"Honestly, it scared me a little." Angie replied. "I listened to what you were saying and Carol and Rene filled me in on the rest while we got dinner ready. I can't imagine losing my hair. And the rings in Sherrie's nipples and pussy. I'd seen those online but never in person. Are you really gonna use a big dildo on their butts? I got raped anally that week at the car dealership and it hurt like hell every time. Mostly it was with a real penis, but a couple women used dildos, but those were close to the same size as the men."

"Yes, I am." Lenore said. "And you need to get into the mindset that fucking a slave is not rape. It is using her. I can and do use every girl here. I've fingered Marianne but usually she is busy with Richard. Well for a little while she won't be. Which reminds me, Bas. Tonight and tomorrow, I don't want her going home with Richard and him cuddling her to make her feel better. I want her to be miserable along with the others. Okay?" I agreed and said I'd tell Richard. She can go get her toothbrush and sleep on the sofa bed with Sherrie. "If they want to comfort each other or rub chastity belts they can." Lenore giggled. "Oh damn, I just thought of something. Sherrie's chastity belt is gonna interfere with her keeping that clit ring clean. I may have to excuse her from wearing it."

Lenore asked Angie if Rene and Carol had explained the rules and if she had any questions. She said they told her a whole lot about how we did things and that it was no secret. In fact I had told the two girls to answer any questions their families asked.

Lenore did not ask her the one question I thought she would. What she thought about her family giving her to us. I followed Lenore's lead for now.

"I'm curious about about your sex life after you left the dealership." Lenore said. "Have you had sex with any men or girls?

"I don't want to talk about that. It's private." Angie said, coloring brightly, glancing my direction. "Well, I told Bas I'd made out and played a little with Rene and Carol."

"Do you want me to strip and spank you?' Lenore asked. "A slave girl has no privacy. That means of her body or her activities. And telling a lie is one thing that can get you in serious trouble around here. Now I'll ask you again to tell me about your sexual activities since your uncle took you back home."

"None except for the other night with Rene and Carol but that was the only time. I never did any of that with other women before. Well I had to lick women in the locker room at the dealership but that was no fun. I enjoyed my time with those girls. Saturday was the first time anybody ever licked my pussy. That was fun too. Bo flatly refused saying it was disgusting."

"In all those weeks you did not use a vibrator or finger yourself?" Lenore asked. "I find that hard to believe. I can see you not wanting to do anything the first week or so but......"

"Well, yeah. I did that a little.. well sometimes more than a little. I didn't think playing with myself counted." Angie said, her blush returning. "Katie caught me. She thought I was having a nightmare. I was moaning and crying out. I kinda lost myself and got too loud. My bedroom is way down the hall from hers but she was up late. I was so embarrassed."

"Tell me about it. When was this? You said Katie caught you so it had to be in the last couple weeks because you were living with your uncle before that. What were you doing? What were you thinking about?" Lenore urged. "Remember what I said about answering. If you do not tell me the whole truth or I think you are hiding something I will call Kate and ask her."

"Oh, please don't do that. It was humiliating enough when she caught me. Okay, I was on my knees face down in my pillow, sorta doggie position. I'd taken a carrot from the kitchen. I had it pushed up my pussy, not fucking myself with it but wiggling it side to side. With my other hand I was rubbing and pinching my clit. I was thinking about what they did to me back at that place. I was abusing my own pussy and getting off on it. In my fantasy, I was begging the imaginary guy to stop while I was cumming at the same time. Like I said, I got too loud and Katie heard me."

Lenore asked what Katie said. "Not much, just to keep it down when I played with myself. She did not want to explain to my brothers about masturbating or why I was screaming and begging. She took me out the next day and bought me a vibrator, a really powerful one. I wanted to run out of the store when she told the woman she wanted one of the most powerful vibrators they had for 'her slave's randy pussy'. The woman said she had one that would rattle my teeth if I turned it on full blast and shoved it up my slave cunt. Katie giggled and bought it." Lenore was laughing at the description. Angie was mortified admitting this especially in front of me which I thought was a little amusing.