Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 22

Story Info
A new girl comes to live with Bas and family.
14.4k words
4.78
5.9k
5

Part 23 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers

Disclaimer: There are no underage kids having sex or participating in sexual activities in this chapter.

Sonya and the other girls came home late afternoon Sunday. All three were happy campers. All exhibited smiling faces which was funny when you thought about them being slaves returning to the home of the guy who owned them. Sonya approached me with a small wrapped gift. "I'd told my mother not to get you anything, but of course she ignored me. She and Dad had asked me what you did for work and recreation. Of course I did not say 'other than screw and spank his slave girls?'" she added with a giggle. "I told them you hunted deer and hogs. Mom made this for you." I opened the package to find a very nice knitted stocking cap with a camouflage pattern. I'd make a point of calling Sonya's mother to thank her later that evening.

At dinner I asked the three how their time away went. All three proclaimed how much they enjoyed it and thanked me for the chance to spend the holiday with family. Rene said she and Carol wanted to talk to me in private later. Obviously it concerned something they did not want to discuss in front of the whole group.

"Bas, do you remember our other roommate? The one we were with when we vandalized that body shop?" I nodded. I had only seen her briefly when I helped Robin remove her possessions from the apartment they all shared. None of the girls had been friendly at the time except for Carol. I knew the third girl's name and some of what happened to her from her uncle, John Hebert, the high school principal.

"Well, our moms are close friends with Angie's stepmom. Angie came over last night and we all spent the night at my house." Carol said. "Angie is still kinda messed up but she is getting over it. Well, sorta. She told us how she was treated at the dealership. She was screwed all day long for the whole week they kept her. Even the women used her. Nobody was remotely nice.The only thing they fed her was slave chow and well, ummm, body fluids. She was spanked and whipped until she just gave up and did whatever she was told without question. Or thinking. She has nightmares about it." I listened, wondering how this was my concern.

"We told her how things are here.That we are still in school and all that. We felt guilty telling her we share a bedroom with a connected private bathroom and pretty much how good we have it. We described how we do things around here, sharing the workload around the house with one slave in charge of running the house. We told our moms all this before so we are sure Ms Katie knew most of it but Angie did not." Rene said, continuing the story. "Well, this morning when Ms Katie came to pick Angie up, she asked us for your phone number because she wants to talk to you." I did not understand. "She said it had to do with what to do about Angie. We wanted to give you a heads up that she intends to call you."

Sure enough, before I could tell Lenore about this, my cell phone rang. "Mr Landry? My name is Kate Winslow. My daughter Angie was with a couple of your slave girls when they vandalized that auto body shop." she began as introduction. We exchanged greetings. "I was wondering if I could meet with you tomorrow or sometime soon to discuss my daughter." I told her I knew some of the girl's story but I was not a therapist and did not know how I could possibly help her. "I know you aren't and I feel very uncomfortable discussing this over the phone. Can we possibly meet in person?" I asked her when she would be free. We agreed to meet the very next morning at the same coffee shop I had first met Rene's and Carol's mothers.

I told Lenore about the conversation."Why would she want to talk to me?" I asked. Lenore told me she guessed they wanted me to allow the girl to come live with us or at least visit often to get her acclimated to life as a slave. "Well, that is not gonna happen." I declared. "We do not have the room. I have that contractor coming out to give me an estimate for converting the whole garage area to more bedrooms. The guy did a fantastic job expanding Derk's house and our garage is huge. Later we might have room for guests." Lenore gave me a slight smile and let me vent. "You are dealing with a bunch of problems with half our slaves and we are about to bust some ass there. We don't need more problems. Plus I cannot imagine anyone wanting to let their own kid live the life of a slave especially with some stranger."

That last statement had Lenore in stitches. I watched her laugh for a few seconds and then asked her curtly what was so damn funny. "YOU!" she said. "Your own stepdaughter who you raised is right down the hall wearing a slave collar. You and I have both paddled her ass. We have used her sexually. All three holes. I am about to nail her ass to the wall WITH your blessing." I told her that was different. "How? Just because you are the one doing it and have control? Joanne is still a slave and is treated like one. No. You go talk to this Kate woman and see what she wants. Use your judgement. I'll stand by you no matter what you decide." I asked if she would take time off from work and go with me but she refused.

Kate was waiting for me when I entered the coffee shop. She stood and waved to me when I walked in the door. "Mr. Landry, it is good to meet you." Kate greeted me. "I smiled back and asked her how she knew who I was. "Lucy Cormier, Carol's mother showed me your picture. Lucy, Barbara and I have had several discussions about you." I offered to buy her a coffee while I tried to digest what she said. When I returned with our drinks she continued. "I'll cut to the chase. Angie is going to be a slave for a long time. My husband and I cannot handle her. Let me rephrase that. My husband can not stand to have her around full time as a slave. He admits short visits like Rene and Carol do might work. He has the mentality well, I should call it conviction, that slaves are convicts who deserve their punishment. To tell you the truth that sentiment is shared among all of us parents."

"Of course he hated what happened to her at the auto dealership, but on the other hand nothing done to her was illegal. And if it were any other slave he would have fully approved. He feels a slave deserves the treatment he or she gets. It is tearing him up knowing his daughter was on the receiving end. He feels his conflict makes him a hypocrite and that guilt has him depressed." She paused to wipe a tear and I told her I thought John Hebert bought her and the girl lived with him. "He did, but he and his wife went on a two week cruise during the Christmas break so Angie has been staying with us. We honestly tried to make things work and treat her like before when she was in high school. But her slave collar is something neither of us can get past. And it is causing problems for our boys."

I sipped my coffee and let her talk. "Angie was ten when her father and I married. I had my first son right away. At eleven my oldest knows what a slave is. He hears about them from his friends, learns about them in school, sees them on television and now his sister is one. He walked into Angie's room over a week ago, well it became his room when Angie moved out but we are having him sleep in his brother's room while she is home. She was getting dressed and yelled at him when he entered to get something without knocking. Her language was pretty crude. He got mad back and they argued. At the end, he wanted her butt beaten. He demanded she bend over and she refused because he is way too young. Then he wanted us to punish her. My husband was caught in the middle but had to agree with our boy that slaves have no right to act like that. To keep the peace I took Angie into my room and told her I was going to spank her but not too hard. She was to act like I really did a number on her. My husband felt bad about it but our son was satisfied justice was done. We cannot go on like this."

"My brother in law John is also having difficulty with the idea of having a slave in his house and my sister hates it even though Angie is her niece. We all talked it over at the beginning and thought we'd let her live like a slave for a few years but without the sexual component and then try to transition her to live like a free girl but with a collar. Now that does not seem possible. We are afraid to even let her go out in public by herself. She is cute and we know sooner or later she is gonna get raped or worse. She goes from acting like a normal girl to full slave mode in a heartbeat. We simply are at our wit's end!"

"How do you think I can help?" I asked. "I'm not a therapist. Have you tried counseling to help her cope?" Kate nodded and told me they cannot afford private long term therapy. There are many charitable groups to help freed slaves transition back to freedom, but their programs are not designed for people still enslaved and especially not for new slaves.

"Even the people who want to help slaves cope seem to think slaves should 'serve their time for their crime' before they are helped to assimilate back into society." Kat reported.

"I hate to use this analogy." Kate said, as she wiped another tear. "This is just like when I was a kid and we had to re-home our dog. I loved that dog but it was peeing on the carpet, chewing on shoes and all that when we were not home. When we were around, it was a great dog, but it got bored when nobody was there. We had to find a home where they had time to play with it and room to let it run." I began to laugh. Kate's face clouded.

"I'm sorry, but I do understand the analogy." I said. "I've used it myself." I explained about the slave Teri we'd met at slave camp, the girl Gretchen bought from a clueless man who just wanted a slave girl for occasional sex. "Gretchen works as a coach at the high school where your brother in law is principal. She bought the slave and took her home to what I hope was a better life for all concerned. The slave girl was bored out of her mind and the guy who owned her had no idea what to do with her. She started acting out just to get his attention. It was almost the exact same thing as re-homing your dog." Kate nodded.

"Can you help me? Us?" Kate said. "Please take Angie."

"You have to understand." I said, trying to pick my words. "I am not running a foster home. My slaves are just that, judicial slaves. We have rules. If those rules are broken, the girls are punished. Right now I have five girls who stepped out of line and are about to catch Hell. I won't explain what they did or how they will be punished but it will be severe. At the same time I use my slaves sexually. Lucy and Barbara understand that. I made that clear." Kate nodded and told me both she and her husband expect that. Slaves are to be used as three hole sluts completely at their owners discretion. "My own personal thing is I do not let other men use any of my girls. My nephew has sex with one who was his girlfriend before she was enslaved. I do not have sex with her and he does not touch my other girls. But among the women themselves, I let them do what they want. Two free women live there and they can have sex with any of the girls. Also unless something extraordinary comes up I intend to keep every one of my slaves for the duration of her sentence. In other words once a slave is mine I intend to keep her AND use her. "

"I totally agree with every bit of that." Kate stated emphatically. "I talked with both Rene and Carol. They told me all that already. Their mothers are fine with the idea you work their daughters and use them sexually. They were thrilled you are nice enough to let the girl's visit on occasion. I know it sounds bizarre for a parent to say but I fully expect you screw Angie. As often as you want, wherever and however. She is a slave. My husband and Bill, Rene's father talk and both agree with that whole concept, well and the reality. Bill, Barbara and Lucy are happy with where their daughters are and ALL that entails. We want the same for Angie. To be honest, I even had the urge to make Angie uhhh do me orally when she forgot her place and back-talked me once. She is my step daughter so it would not be incest. Lucy told Barb and I how she used Beth. Being used sexually is part of being a slave."

"You are not Angie's owner, though." I said. "John is. I'm sure he will not want to lose however much he paid for Angie. And I'm not sure how much I'd be willing to pay for a slave I really do not want nor need." I thought for a second I had found a way out. John would not want to lose a lot of money. "I don't want to sound like I'm trying to negotiate a lower price. I'm just not sure about this whole thing."

"My sister got back from her cruise last night. She is thrilled with the idea of finding a home for Angie. They said they would give her to you. All you have to do is pay the fee to register her." Kate said. She was watching my face. Suddenly she grinned. "Thank you Bas!" I began to sputter as I said I did not agree to anything. "Your eyes told me you agree. I'll call my sister to bring Angie. We already have her stuff packed."

"You were that sure I'd go along?" I asked, shocked this was happening so fast.

"How could you resist?" Kate asked, grinning. "A cute girl like Angie? A slave in need of a good owner?" I told her I barely remember seeing her. I'd had a passing glance when I helped Robin pack and I was not happy with any of the girls. "Well, she is very cute and I think she will flourish under your control, just like Rene and Carol."

"You do realize I will not be second guessed." I said. "She will be a slave. I could have her pierced, tattooed or even branded. I can do whatever the law allows to her and none of you will have any say in the matter."

"YEP! You are her owner or will be and all that is up to you." Kate said cheerfully. I shook my head. She called her sister and we agreed to meet at the slave transfer office in an hour. I needed to stop by the bank for some cash on the way.

Kate was waiting near the entrance of the transfer office when I pulled up. "Angie is inside with John and my sister Jill. I want to transfer all Angie's stuff to your car before we go inside. We'll say a quick goodbye inside and then you take Angie. No big drawn out affair."

"My husband did not want to come. He thinks it best to do it this way. You can understand he is conflicted about being here. He and Bill Melancon are taking off from work and going to buy a case of beer and get drunk. Greg had no idea you are actually one of their bosses until Bill told him. Greg works at the wind turbine factory as the production line foreman. When they asked for time off their boss agreed immediately as soon as they explained what was going on and mentioned your name."

"I'm part owner because of some work I did. A very minor owner. I have nothing to do with how they run the business." I said. "Clarice and the other stock owners are friends. Tell me, does your husband have a problem working for a slave? I mean given his attitude about slaves."

"No. Surprisingly not. Greg says she is a great boss and if you look past the collar you would never think she was a slave. He said if Angie could turn out half as well adjusted, she'd do great in life." Kate replied. "She just has to survive her enslavement." she added.

We went inside. Angie sat next to a woman who I assumed was her aunt, Kate's sister. John was pacing. He stepped up when he saw us to shake my hand and thank me. "This is my wife Jill, and this is Angie." I shook Jill's hand. Angie stared at me, her eyes full of unshed tears, her body trembling. Kate gave her a hug which did not do much to calm the girl's angst.

"I'm so glad Kate convinced you to take Angie." John Hebert said with a smile. "I offered her to you once and you turned me down. You have seemed to handle the other girls well." I told him he might see a big change with Marianne when school starts. He looked puzzled.

"She and a couple others tried to convince another slave to cause trouble." I said. "They are all due to get their wings clipped and by that I mean a real punishment."

He shrugged. "Well, you have to maintain the peace. Whatever you have to do."

Nobody was waiting so we stepped inside the agent's office and within just a few minutes completed the transfer of ownership. I let John, Kate and Jill say a quick goodbye, then sat Angie on the bench as I made sure my cell phone was in sync with her collar. That gave the three others the opportunity to quietly escape the building. Angie confirmed the tingle from my page. I explained the raised dots on her collar and had her page my phone. I demonstrated how my phone showed her location so I could track her.

She was relieved I did not shock her as part of the test. "Why would I do that?" I asked. "Didn't your other owners check the connection?"

"Uncle John just looked at his phone but did nothing else.That first guy, Mr Brad, shocked Bo and me when he claimed us." Angie said. "We woke up on the floor. When we could move he walked us out of here naked. It was so embarrassing. We protested and he told us if we did not do exactly what we were told he'd take off his belt and beat us where we stood. Rene and Carol said you were a nice guy but I admit I'm still a little scared. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry and don't be scared." I said calmly. "I expect my orders to be obeyed as well, but you can say whatever you want as long as it respectful. Okay?" Angie nodded and hesitantly smiled.

It was not even lunch time yet and since we were only a block away from Lenore's office, we made a little detour. Wanda greeted me as I entered and paged Lenore to tell her I was there. As soon as Lenore saw Angie she burst out in laughter. "I knew it. I should have made the bet with Wanda. I told her you were going to be talked into bringing home a new slave girl and what you said last night." I asked her what was the stakes. In a low voice, Lenore answered, "She offered me a half day off today against eating her pussy to three orgasms." I laughed and asked her why she didn't take it. "I'm already taking a long lunch break and I'd have to come back or send somebody for Sherrie anyway."

I introduced her and Angie and then asked her why the long lunch break, then remembered she had an appointment. "So you are going ahead with it?" I asked. I did not want to say anything in front of Angie that might be carried back to the others at home.

"Oh yes. Unless you change your mind and call it off at the last minute. I confirmed this morning. We are going to talk at noon to iron out the details. Sonya says we are having the rest of the leftovers and ham sandwiches for dinner. She gave Rene instructions to make soup out of what is left of the turkey. I think a few might not be too hungry by dinner time but I might buy a little bag of something special for them." I shook my head.

Sherrie noticed us and came over to greet us. I introduced her to Angie. "Welcome to the group. Hey, you're a cute little thing. I hope you like to eat pussy. The boss here is the only man but there are lots of us horny girls." she teased. Angie began to shake and suddenly burst into tears. Sherrie was shocked.

Lenore wrapped her arms around Angie and quickly ushered her to the ladies room. "What did I say?" Sherrie asked. I took her to Wanda's office and shut the door.

"Angie was with Rene and Carol when they vandalized the auto dealership." I explained. "The franchise owner sold Rene and Carol right away but kept Angie." Sherrie had heard that story from Rene last night. "Well, she got brutalized during the week she was there before her family bought her. All day, every day by both the men and the women. Beaten when she did not obey fast enough. And fed just slave chow. At night they drew lots to see who would take her home for the night." 'Oh.' Sherrie said indifferently and shrugged. I could tell she was thinking that was not much different from what happened at a garden party. "Think about one of those garden parties where there is only one slave to use and it lasts a week."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers