All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 23'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Always A Fun Ride

Each chapter is always as good better then the last. Enjoyable read about the punishment period and like the emotions and interaction of the characters. Well done. 5 Stars. Cheers

Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 1 year ago

High five ... ya done it again !!! With that said, git to work and put another two or three or more chapters out.!!!

LeifsonLeifsonover 1 year ago

Bravo. You setup a nice example to examine how people regard "slaves" differently. Not just the people in your imaginary world, but the readers of your tale. Is there difference about how the reader feels about the slave's plan for revenge, vs. the near identical punishments inflicted upon the slaves.

Now of course there are some different circumstances, mostly in the self-justifications used by the various (in some case would-be) perpetrators. And there is definitely narrative sympathy (the story teller making it clear the slaves are unrepentant and blame others for their own actions). But from a moral standpoint the actions intended and the actions done were pretty much the same. So, at least for the introspective reader, it is a nice exercise in morla judgements.

greens444greens444over 1 year ago

I am amazed how you have created this world that existed on a premise I can’t imagine but has become so interesting. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Shined? SHONE!!!

SHINE

past tense: shined; past participle: shined

1.(of the sun or another source of light) give out a bright light.

"the sun shone through the window"

2.direct (a torch or other light) somewhere in order to see something in the dark.

"he shone the torch around the room before entering"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES