Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent a couple hours in my office working on a little program I was developing. I decided to take a break get myself a beer and see what the girls were doing. I knew Sonya had directed dinner be ready a little early this evening. She announced this morning she wanted to get started 'cleaning out' the five girls right after we ate. She had grinned at me as she said it. I knew her intention was to increase the sense of dread of their scheduled punishment.

Sonya had full spanking rights and could lock a girl into chastity after a paddling, but otherwise I had not extended 'carte blanche' rights to use or punish the others. But Lenore was allowing her to give the five their preparation enemas and I knew Sonya was going to take full advantage of the opportunity. She was almost as angry at the girls as Lenore.

As I approached the kitchen I paused when I heard Angie. "No, all he did was kinda feel my pussy lips and flick my clit. I was so hot it wasn't funny. I SO wanted him to pull his cock out and fuck me right then. I really needed to cum! I didn't want to beg but I came close when he told me to get up and get dressed. Him fiddling my pussy was so much better than getting raped at the dealership. I wanted to suck his cock right then and there. I've been busy working but still feel horny thinking about it." I stepped through the doorway and she froze, turning beet red. She'd been talking to Rene and Carol while the three nude girls began to prepare food across the room.

I pulled a beer out of the fridge and sat down at the table. "Well, I wanted to see you in all your glory, Angie. See what I own." I offered in a conversational tone as explanation. I emphasized the word 'own'. "But there is one thing about the way you describe things that I do not like. Take off your jeans and panties and stand here in front of me." Her eyes grew wide and she asked if I meant in front of all the other girls. She turned red.

"Of course." I said, jovially. "Those three over there are nude and Rene and Carol have seen and touched everything you have. You have nothing to hide. Even if Clarice's crew were still here to watch, you'd strip if I told you to do it." I noticed the three girls working half turn to observe.

Naked from the waist down, Angie put her hands behind her back and spread her legs. She was clearly embarrassed despite what I'd said. Before I could do anything, we heard the front door open. Angie quickly brought her legs together and covered her crotch with both hands. That earned her a hard slap across the thigh and the admonishment nobody told her to move. She resumed her position.

Sonya walked through the door followed by Beth and Charlene. "Put your clothes in the corner Beth and get busy helping these other girls." she was saying. "You can put them away and get something out to wear for work tomorrow when supper is ready. If I have to repeat myself again, you will have a sore butt before we even get started tonight. And that's just from me. Lenore is right outside. I'm sure if she sees you dressed, she will not be happy." She noticed the nude Angie. "Ahh, another girl in trouble." she observed. From Sonya's attitude, I guessed Beth questioned an order or did something else to piss Sonya off.

"No, just a little lesson about slave status." I said. I turned back to Angie who stood with her legs spread widely once again. "I'm sure your pussy is as wet as it was earlier, but I am not going to check. I want my fingers dry." I stated as I reached with my left hand and parted the girl's pussy lips enough to expose her clit. With my right index finger and thumb, I pushed back her clitoral hood as far as I could. I grasped the protruding clit as far back towards its base as possible and squeezed.

Angie squealed loudly and jumped. She did not go far. With dry fingers, I had a good grip and I held on. "Oh, fuck that hurts! Please stop!" she begged as she reflexively brought both hands around to protect herself. I pinched harder and ordered her to hold still and put her hands back where they were. Tears now streaming down her face and with a look of anguish on her face, she complied. I relaxed my grip a little but did not turn her loose.

"Now pay close attention, Angie." I said in a quiet voice. "I want you to fully understand what I have to say. Do I have your full, undivided attention?" She nodded her head frantically. "Good. Now what I am doing right now is using my slave the way I want. Earlier I examined you and touched your body because that is what I wanted to do with a slave I own. Do you understand what I am saying?" Once again the head nod, this time accompanied by a soft "Yes,sir!" as she gasped in pain. "Okay, but I heard you talking to Rene and Carol and you said you were raped at the dealership. You were NOT raped. You were used. The owner of the auto body shop you vandalized got you as restitution for his losses. He owned you. He was simply USING you the way he wanted, just as I am using you now. Slaves are not raped. They are USED. Get that through your head and you will be able to deal with your status. I NEVER want to hear you use the word rape again when referring to a free person using you sexually."

"You obviously did not pay attention to Lenore telling that you the exact same thing." I said. "You better pay attention this time." I increased pressure again as I asked. "Do you understand what I am saying?" Angie began to babble swearing to never use the word rape again. She was being used and I could use her any way I saw fit. She was a slave and I owned her and could do anything I wanted anytime. She continued her rapid fire litany for several seconds after I had turned loose of the girl's nubbin.

"Oh fuck! My clit throbs! Can I rub it? Please?" I told her she could.

I heard a voice behind me. "You can rub it, but not play with yourself." Lenore said. I glanced back to see her smiling at me. "Now to make sure you learned the little lesson Bas taught you, I have a task for you. When I was in college I found that copying my notes over gave me a good review of the material. It brought the lesson home. I understand Bas had Joanne and Robin write lines today. You are going to do something similar. Bas is going to give you a couple sentence long statement for you to write. You will have the day tomorrow to get it done. No time limit, but it will not interfere with any assigned housework. I think two hundred and fifty repetitions will help ingrain the lesson. Guess what happens if you fall short of your goal?"

"I get my butt paddled and locked into a chastity belt?" Angie offered dolefully.

"Perhaps, but you will repeat the writing task EVERY DAY for a week, as well. And go over my knee for swats each afternoon for every line not written to my satisfaction." Lenore said. She turned to me. "Oh and while we are talking about writing lines, I suppose Robin and Joanne met their goal?"

"I don't know." I admitted. "I never checked. I told Rene and Carol to take the sheets up at the two hour mark. Did you girls check their work?" They shook their heads. Rene asked if I wanted her to run and get them. I shook my head. "No. I want you to look them over and count the lines. Make sure each line is complete and neatly written. I'll let you judge. I don't need to see the papers. You tell me later if they did a satisfactory job."

"They are gonna grade us?" Joanne asked, appalled. "Count our lines and determine if they were neat enough?"

I nodded and said, "You should trust your fellow slaves to be honest and fair. Plus these girls were Robin's friends when all you were still free. Robin trusted them enough to share an apartment with them." I paused and added. "After all, you have been advocating slave girl justice here. That is based on fairness and mutual trust." Neither Joanne nor Robin looked happy with my rendition.

"Is dinner tonight the last time we have to eat slop?" Beth asked, in an obvious attempt to change the subject. That or goop was how the girls referred to slave chow. Lenore said it should be as tonight would see the end of the active portion of their punishment. Of course the five girls would remain in chastity until further notice and that meant they would remain nude while on the premises. None of the girls seemed too happy to hear that. I supposed they thought Lenore would give them a time frame or at least a hint at a limit for that portion of their punishment.

"Uhhhhh, this might sound a little gross, but how are you gonna handle your periods if you are locked up? Do you get let out for that and wear at least panties?" Angie asked Robin who was sitting beside her at dinner. Lenore told her none of the girls had periods anymore as all had implants to prevent them. That reminded Lenore to schedule an appointment for Angie to see Dr Marge.

"I got a discount at the Slave Shop today, Bas." Sonya announced. "The shop owner asked if our owner had an account but I was not sure. You do. He pulled up your name in his computer. It said you get a thirty percent discount. It showed you'd bought several chastity belts. He remembered you and asked if you were using them much. I told him Beth had one on now." Beth glowered at Sonya sourly. She clearIy had not liked the extra humiliation. I asked Sonya what she bought. "Oh, some of that soapy enema stuff. He carries a solution similar to what the induction center uses."

"You could have just used a little regular soap." Robin said, angrily. "That would accomplish the same thing. Plain water would clean us out well enough, too. That stuff they used at slave camp burned and made us cramp badly!"

"Yep!" Sonya answered, cheerfully. "I know what it does and that is the whole idea. If I am going to clean you out, I want it to be part of the punishment."

"But that is just cruel!" Robin declared.

"Well if you want to bitch at me like your mother did at the store, you can just join her tomorrow night for a second session. Beth complained about my buying the stuff for the same reasons. And even after we got outside she continued to run her mouth about my embarrassing her by telling the man her pussy was locked up. I came close to taking her back inside and borrowing a paddle. Charlene saved her ass from the extra embarrassment."

I turned to Charlene. "I told her to shut her piehole." Charlene admitted. "There were a couple other customers in the store and they looked at Beth like 'why is this slave ranting about getting a little enema?' She was loud and rude. We don't need that in public." The rest of the slaves stared at Beth who now looked ashamed of her behavior or at least chastened as she stared at the table in front of her. I suspected she was putting on a show of remorse hoping to escape extra punishment. It did not work.

Robin realized her mistake and apologized. "I'm sorry I spoke out of turn, Sonya. I was just upset. I'm nervous about the whole dildo thing tonight and to find out how we are going to be cleaned out..... Well, I'm sorry."

"Too late. You, Beth and I will have a little discussion tomorrow evening about accepting my decisions." Sonya said. "Unless Bas says otherwise, of course." she added. I simply told her she was head girl and it was her prerogative. Sonya smiled back. Lenore, who always sat next to me at dinner, patted my thigh under the table. Nobody else at the table dared to offer a comment about fairness.

-----

"Oh, damn!" Marianne moaned. "What is in that stuff you squirted up my butt? I had a soapsuds enema one time when I was constipated and it was nothing like this!" I was standing across the room but with a full view of what was going on in the small bathroom. Marianne was on her elbows and and knees on the tile floor, legs spread slightly, her asshole and vagina on full view from behind. Sonya had removed the chastity belt so the young woman was totally nude. Richard stood beside me watching.

"I'm not sure." Sonya replied, nonchalantly. "The stuff is called, 'Slave Clean Out'. According to the insert it says it is a proprietary blend with a soap carrier that should fully clean out a slave's lower bowel with a single application. It says for best results the enema should be retained for at least five minutes. It also says the recipient may experience acute cramping and burning in the lower gut and rectum. The girls who went to slave camp told me that last part is true."

"I'm not gonna be able to hold this!" Marianne declared. "It hurts!"

"Well, if you don't, I'll not only give you a second dose, I'll blister your butt and you will join your sister and mother for another session tomorrow evening." Sonya said."Breathe deep and blow it out. You have two minutes left. And if you let go on the floor you will clean it up." Marianne moaned and sobbed in her distress.

I looked to my right where Beth, Robin, and Joanne knelt. Sherrie had gone first, and had successfully held the enema until allowed to expel it. She was now in another bathroom to receive two or three plain water flushes to complete the treatment. If after two rinses, the water she expelled was clear she would be finished. Sonya told her she could have more flushes if she needed them to alleviate the burning sensation in her rectum. I wanted to watch Marianne endure this first stage before I went to check on Sherrie.

"You know, the longer you hold this first enema, the faster you will crap clear liquid." Sonya offered. She turned to me and grinned. She was obviously enjoying antagonizing the girls. "If you still aren't clean after three rinses, we start all over. Or if you release it early." I heard moans from my right at this declaration.

Marianne began panting. "Please, let me up! "

Finally Sonya called time. "I'm turning on the exhaust fan. None of us want to smell your shit. Don't dawdle." Marianne crawled towards the toilet, her normally flat belly hung distended from her slender frame, and gripped the rim to pull herself upright. As she plopped her butt onto the toilet, Sonya stepped outside and closed the door. Sonya grinned at me. "Two down, three to go. At least for the first stage."

"You look like you are enjoying this!" Beth seethed, glaring at Sonya. "Wait 'til it's your turn to get your guts ripped out through your ass! You won't be so smug then!"

"I AM enjoying punishing you bitches for what you tried to do to Lenore!" Sonya declared. "And if I ever do something that bad and the Boss or Lenore decide I deserve this punishment, I'll accept it. Because I'd have been a total cunt and done something major. So wait your turn! You and I have a date to do this again tomorrow night. Keep up the attitude and you will earn another session the next night." The three remaining women knelt quietly.

I walked to the next room where Charlene had finished administering Sherrie's first rinse. Sherrie knelt like Marianne had on her knees and elbows, her forearms offering some stability. Sherrie's belly hung, bulging like she was pregnant. "One minute left." Charlene said. "You can get up and release early if you want. But remember, if you aren't clear after three rinses, you start all over with the soapy solution."

"Fuck that!" Sherrie gritted. "I've done this before, at slave camp. My whole gut and asshole is burning. But I saw what the girls who got a second dose right away went through. It burns even more the second time. I am gonna be clear!" Charlene called time and Sonya managed to pull herself up and sit on the toilet. Charlene shut the door and stepped out to where I stood.

"I can't imagine what it feels like to have a whole couple liters of that stuff up my gut." Charlene said. "I took a little of the concentrate on my finger and rubbed it just inside my butt. After a coupla minutes, I had to flush it and my ass still itches a little." I could not help myself. I began laughing.

"You actually tested the stuff out on yourself?" I asked.

Charlene nodded. "Hey, I had to see if it was as bad as they said. I didn't have the cramping but the burning is real." I asked her how she is going to feel when she has to flush either one of her nieces or her sister. "Well, they stepped out of line. Family be damned. We are all one big family now and I'll be here for most of the rest of my life unless you sell me. I'll do my part. Like last night when we paddled the bitches, I won't hold back."

I walked back to the other room. Marianne was just leaving the bathroom, one hand across her belly. "Do I get my rinse now?" she asked pitifully. Sonya shook her head and told her she had to wait until either Charlene called for her or she was finished with the other three girls. Marianne pleaded with Sonya, "But my butt is burning!" Sonya pointed to the floor next to the other waiting slave girls. Marianne knelt on the floor and fidgeted in her distress. "This is terrible!" Marianne exclaimed, loudly.

"No it's not too bad as long as the exhaust fan is on and the door is closed when you get on the toilet." I quipped. Marianne stared at me through her tears, her mouth open.

Sonya snickered and gave me a thumbs up for the taunt. She beckoned Beth forward.

I decided to not stay to watch the festivities. I said as much to Sonya who grinned. "Can't blame ya, Boss. I don't care for messing with these girls' asses myself nor getting whiffs of their shit. But Charlene and I will have them ready before long. I told all the other girls to come and watch as this might be in their future if they screw up." I could not help but chuckle once again. I guess Lenore was right. Not even slaves felt that tough punishment was too extreme for a slave who stepped out of line or if their owner decreed it.

Richard and I checked on the progress periodically. We went back and forth between the two bathrooms. Sonya's soapy initial enema went faster than Charlene's rinsing. She had a line of cringing, crying slave girls lamenting their burning rectums before she began to start rinsing. The girls were finally ordered to the kitchen to wait on Lenore to complete their ordeal.

I asked Lenore how she planned to proceed. "Oh, I'm gonna allow them more lube than Sherrie told me those bitches wanted me to have. But when I get finished, their assholes are still gonna be sore as Hell. Last night, I thought I'd have the other girls push a dildo up and and take it out five times. But I talked to Sherrie today. She admitted Robin and Joanne were adamant my ass fully gape when she was finished fucking me. Marianne and Beth laughed and agreed. I am not going to go quite that far but they are gonna get ten full insertions by every one of our slaves. All the way up and then after a count of ten, all the way out and another count. By the time all the girls are done, each of those bitches are going to be hurting." I asked her if she was going to take a turn. "Oh no! I want them to know they got reamed by their fellow slaves. Just like the paddling they took last night."

Once again I wondered at the women's ability to produce tears.They cried and begged throughout their ordeal as each one had her rectum stretched painfully. I had thought after the enema session, they would have been complacent or at least ready. Instead, each of the five screeched and cried as the other girls went down the line stretching each of them in turn. Lenore explained. "By the time all the others get reamed and it is her turn again, the girl's butt has closed up. It is almost as painful each time the next girl pushes that dildo past her sphincter."

Lenore turned to Brenda and Richard who stood watching. "Are you sure you don't want to join in? I think it will be good for the girls if you punish them as well." Brenda said she had been thinking about it and agreed. She had not wanted to ask to participate after her earlier refusal. "You are both free so there is no reason for you to limit yourself to ten insertions." Lenore said with a wink. "Plus you might wiggle the dildo a bit and tease the girls a bit."