Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda took the hint. She not only wiggled the dildo each time she pushed it in to its base, she pulled it forcefully side to side as she did.. "Let's make sure I have it fully seated before I pull it out." she said as she pushed the toy to the hilt up Beth's ass. She pressed hard and listened to the bent over woman moan. "Feel good?" she teased. Lenore smiled at her and nodded her silent approval. Brenda repeated this on each rectum while the other women in the room looked on.

Yes, it was a little cruel. But Brenda and everybody watching seemed to think it fully justified. Finally at the end of the line, Brenda pulled the dildo out of Marianne's butt after making the girl moan. She smiled at Lenore. "Thanks." she said quietly. Lenore nodded.

Richard looked to me when Lenore offered him a turn. I nodded my approval and silently gestured for him to accept. "Please, not more and not him!" Joanne wailed from her bent over position. "He isn't supposed to touch us! That's your rule Bas!." Lenore gave her a sharp smack with her hand.

"He is not using you. He is punishing you." Lenore corrected her. "And you know he is not restricted to the ten I let the girls give you. Plus, looking at your butt, I don't even see much of a gape. I may have to stick a few fingers up your butt after he is finished to see if your booty is loose at all." she teased. Lenore gestured Richard to get started. He looked at me one more time for my permission and began.

Finally their trial was over and the five nude slaves stood in front of Lenore. All were sweaty and trembling with exhaustion and pain. "Okay, your series of punishments are over. I asked the other girls for suggestions of other punishments I might inflict and I got some VERY imaginative answers." Lenore paused a few beats. "I am not going to do more for NOW. My point is this: behave or else. Do NOT fucking test me again. If you ever go after me again in any way, I will recommend Bas sell your ass after I get through punishing it. Is that clear?" Five distraught and tear-stained faces nodded and answered 'Yes Ma'am!!' "Of course, you will all remain in chastity and be nude on the property until further notice. Your future behavior and attitude will determine if I re-apply that growth inhibitor to your scalps in a few months. I have not made the decision yet but I am seriously thinking of lumping you all into the same basket. By that I mean if one screws up, the rest suffer the same punishment." The five gasped and looked at each other. "You may go."

I retired to my bedroom. Fifteen minutes later Lenore joined me. We began to get ready for bed. "How much of that last speech did you mean?" I asked. She grinned.

"I don't know but it sounded good didn't it?" Lenore grinned. "None of our girls are gonna ever fuck with me again. Of course I'll back off a little from being the mean ass bitch. I want our family to work like the Hacienda. There will be minor conflicts for sure, You can't help that with a large group of slaves. You've seen the occasional naked girl there." I nodded. "Well, we will still have to maintain discipline. YOU will. Under you, I am just another slave girl, ready to be used how you see see fit."

'Yeah, right!" I growled as I reached for her. "Fuck me, Master!" Lenore laughed softly, smiling at me. "Make me yours!" I did my best to obey another of Lenore's demands.

When we finally came up for air, Lenore snuggled against me. "I needed that." she said softly. I was wasted and ready to roll over and sleep but Lenore had other things on her mind. Despite the endorphins coursing through my body, I paid attention when she said, "I want you to make Angie write some major lines. Make it difficult. The girl needs to realize she was used and not raped. So do the other girls. Most of them were never owned by anybody else. They got complacent because we are pretty easy on them."

I disagreed. I did not think we were that easy at all. "I've been trying to follow Derek's lead." I said. "He is tough but fair."

"Yes he is fair. But all his girls have seen the tougher side of being a slave as well." Lenore said. "Not from being owned and brutalized by other owners, but each one of his girls have attended those garden parties. They know how society views slaves. Most work outside the home and they see it in the media. It comes down to they appreciate Derek for being fair. But they still don't get away with misbehaving. When they do step out of line, they get punished. Our girls are young and relatively new to slavery. We are gonna have some growing pains. You need to show you are tough."

I appreciated what she said. "I'll take your advice and follow your lead." I said. "I'll try to be the tough but fair master. And I will let you and Sonya punish the girls whenever and however you decide. But I'll step in and say something when I think it warranted."

"Damn you're easy! Letting us have our way. We'll work as a team." Lenore giggled. "So you are going to follow any suggestion I make, huh? Is now the right time to ask you to put a baby in my belly?" I sat up in shock. "Relax. I'm kidding. Not that I don't want your baby." Lenore purred, pulling me back down. "But my contraceptive implant is good for a few more months."

I laid there for a while thinking about the prospect of fathering a child. Christine and I never had the chance. Early on, we were working on our careers. Later, her medical condition made it a non-issue. Derek had kids by three different women, all of whom lived with him and got along. While I modeled my home after his, I realized I did not need to emulate him in every way. Still, Lenore's casual pillow talk brought home something I had been thinking about myself. I finally drifted off to sleep.

I woke up early as I usually did and went to the kitchen for coffee. The girls on breakfast duty filtered in well after I'd started the coffee brewing and had drank a cup. Lost in my private thoughts, I did not say anything to them. Lenore looked a little uneasy when she arrived. In most cases, people on the spectrum are oblivious to subtle responses from others, particularly nonverbal communication. I had made a real effort to rectify that, at least to some degree. I might not be able to intuitively feel it but I knew what signs to look for and Lenore was obviously on edge.

She tried to act like nothing was bothering her as she got her coffee and told the cooks what she wanted to eat. I put my coffee cup down and took her by the hand to lead her out into the living room. '"I've been thinking about what you said last night." I began. That might have not been the right thing to say as she paled and began to say she spoke out in the heat of the moment.

"Wait!" I said, cutting her off. "I like the idea. It scares the shit outta me, though, I admit. But I have been thinking the same thing for a while. I'd like to be a Dad and I can think of nobody better to be the mother of my children than you. I love you." Tears formed in her eyes. I kissed her. She hugged me and held on. "Neither of us is going anywhere anytime soon." I said. She looked at me, smiling.

"We have plenty of time." she whispered. Just then Carol called from the kitchen to say Lenore's breakfast was ready.

Mid morning, I sat Angie down to give her the lines she was to write. Like I had anticipated, she was not happy but was quietly obedient. "Slaves are USED sexually at their owner's discretion by whomever the owner allows. No matter how much the slave might object to her treatment, that use is not rape but merely her owner's prerogative." She read the lines.

"Of course I understand that, Bas. The word rape was just a slip of the tongue. Do I really have to write that out a few hundred times?" Angie asked, with a pout. I told her she did. I wanted it written three hundred times. I was adding fifty to what Lenore suggested because she questioned the punishment. Now her eyes filled with tears. I reminded her that her task would not interfere with her assigned housework.

From across the room I heard a whispered intense conversation. "You have GOT to be kidding! I wrote only two hundred forty eight acceptable lines?" Joanne seethed. "I fucking know I did them all! I even wrote a couple extra! And now you are telling me I missed by TWO?" Carol showed her the unacceptable lines.

"Look at these and tell me honestly if you would accept them. A couple misspelled words here. A cross out there. You knew the lines were to be perfect." Carol said. Joanne begged her to just overlook them as Lenore and Bas would take her word for it and never question it. "Would you if the situation was reversed and wondered Lenore might check?" Joanne's hesitation got Carol to respond. "See? NO way in Hell would you cut me the slack you are asking for. You got in a hurry. We all heard you bitching yesterday about how bad your hand hurt and was cramping. If it makes you feel any better, Robin only finished two hundred forty. Nope, Rene and I both read over these pages and agree."

"You are a real bitch!" Joanne seethed. "I'll bet you loved fucking my ass with that dildo last night, too."

"Yes, I did!" Carol admitted. "Bas and Lenore have treated me fairly! They went the extra mile and fucking even let me see my family on Christmas! You chose to hurt Lenore. Hell, hurt? No you wanted to fuck her up. I'm sure you would have tunneled my butt as hard as you could if I was the one bent over the table. I was at least fair when I used that dildo. I pushed the dildo up, did my count and pulled it out. No wiggling it around to add to the pain. If you want, we can show Bas and Lenore these pages. If one of them says I was overly critical, then it will be my butt on the line. I'll be happy to accept that."

Joanne shook her head quickly. "No, I'll take what you and Rene decided. But you know I am going to be totally fucked by this!" Carol shrugged.

I acted like I never heard a word of the conversation. Angie set to work. A few hours later I saw her carrying a load of laundry through the kitchen towards the utility room and asked if she finished writing her lines. She shook her head. " I'm barely half way. My hand and forearm hurt so bad it is not funny! I never imagined writing could be so difficult. I'm on laundry duty. I can barely hold this basket."

I remembered that cramping myself when Robin had me complete a similar, childish punishment. I bet she was now regretting ever doing that to me and giving me the idea. She and Joanne were both obviously upset but did not protest when I told them because of their failure yesterday, they were to repeat their writing exercise today with three hundred lines. They also would do it again tomorrow. "I'll ask Lenore if she wants you to repeat it for a week for failing the first time like she told Angie." I said. Their facial expressions told me the answer they anticipated.

With a household this size and only one washer and dryer, laundry was an almost constant chore. Angie's basket today was full of towels. Most of the women used one towel for their body and a second for their hair. Even reusing towels for a few days at a time meant a lot of laundry for towels alone. "Look at the good side of it. Five girls won't be needing a second towel for her hair anymore. That'll lessen the workload! " I offered jovially. Joanne and Robin both looked at me with stricken expressions. I smiled back.

Angie started her load of laundry and resumed her place at the table to continue her writing exercise. I noticed her shaking her hand often to relieve cramping as did Joanne and Robin.

The latter two girls were on kitchen duty. Joanne fumbled with the frying pan when she emptied the dishwasher. "I can barely close my fist to hold it!" she lamented. I told her to use two hands then. Marianne, Rene and Carol voluntarily took over dinner preparation leaving the other three girls free to feverishly try to complete their tasks before dinner. I was a little surprised at the expression of camaraderie.

Sonya took up the papers from the three girls and told them to set the table. She changed her mind when she noticed them barely able to use their right hands. "Y'all get a break tonight, but you better toughen up." Sonya warned. "I imagine you'll get strong fast if you have to write lines everyday." Joanne whispered she hoped today was the last of it. I could barely hear her as she told Robin, she'd French kiss Lenore's asshole if it meant not having to write another line.

As we went around the table discussing our plans for the next few days, I told Richard if he had nothing to do the next day, he and I would take a little trip out to the Hacienda mid-morning. He was happy to hear that. I told him to dress warmly. I planned for us to spend a little time on the shooting range. His grin got wider.

Lenore told Angie she had an appointment to get the period preventive implant and she was to meet Lenore at her office at ten. I had not signed for Angie's license so Joanne was assigned to be her driver. "Oh yes, have you counted the girls' lines yet?" Lenore asked. Sonya shook her head and said she had just collected the sheets. She would check them over right after supper.

"What happens if we did not get enough done?" Robin asked tentatively.

"Well, you will continue to repeat your punishment every day. You already have that to look forward to for failing yesterday. Plus, for each one you missed you get a swat on the butt. If you missed more than ten it will be with the little paddle." Lenore said. "And each day after today, every swat with be administered with the small paddle." The working part of the small paddle in question was half inch thick, dense wood. Lenore told me it reminded her of the hairbrush her mother used on her when she lived at home. It was NOT a toy. I knew the unsaid part of that statement was Lenore's mother would still use that same paddle on her butt.

"You mean we have to keep on writing lines?" Joanne asked, aghast. I suspected she was playing it up in an attempt to garner sympathy. Lenore and I had briefly talked about this very issue earlier.

"Of course. I know you heard me tell Angie what would happen if she did not meet her goal." Lenore stated. "Why would you think the same would not apply to you? You missed on your first day so you will write a full set of lines today and every day for the next six days. Today was day number one."

Robin and Joanne began to sob when Sonya announced they had missed their goal of three hundred by fifteen and twenty respectively. They lamented they had too much work to do around the house. Sonya offered to let them see for themselves if they wanted to question her. Both girls shook their heads morosely. Angie asked about her count. "Sorry girl, but you missed by twenty five. Hopefully, you will do better tomorrow.and avoid the paddle." Sonya commiserated. Angie was relieved to find out that since this was her first effort, the spanking would not be imposed. She stood wide-eyed as watched Joanne and Robin bend over Lenore's lap for their paddlings.

Both spanked girls were bawling long before Lenore let them off her lap. Every slave was assembled in the kitchen to watch the show. Both girls bottoms still showed marks from their strapping two evenings prior. Lenore's application of the paddle turned the bottoms bright red."Needless to say, I will not hesitate to punish if you any of you girls deserve it." Lenore offered. "I expect cooperation and compliance. If any of you think I am being overly harsh, say so. Ask the girls at the Hacienda their opinion." Nobody tendered a comment.

"Well, we went for a coupla weeks with no big punishment sessions." I said when I got Lenore aside where we could talk privately. Lenore shrugged and declared she was not going to back down and give the girls a pass either. "I wasn't suggesting that." I offered quickly. "I was just making a point."

"I met with Kate Winslow today." Lenore reported. "I guess you mentioned to her we were about to punish a group of our girls when you met the other day." I admitted I had to let her know we did not coddle our slaves and would punish them when they deserved it. "I thought as much. I gave her the short version of what happened. Just the punishment, not what the girls did. The woman was intrigued and I'm sure a little aroused. I'd bet money her pussy was wet. Her eyes were dilated and her breathing increased a little. I also told her about making Angie and the other two write lines. She actually giggled about it being a childish punishment but she remembered how much she hated having to do that as a kid. She has never used it herself but is considering it next time her boys mess up."

"Why did you call the woman?" I asked. 'Or did she call you to check on her daughter?" I really did not want to find myself in a position of giving reports to my slaves' parents. Lucy and Barbara seemed to understand that. Allowing the slaves to visit on special occasions was about as far as I was willing to go. Both women knew my home was not open to visitation and agreed to accept that.

"Oh she knows that. The three mothers are apparently close and talk frequently. I found out Kate works at the courthouse as well but on a part time basis. She is trying to get back full time but there is a hiring freeze. Lucy gave her a recommendation for a few hours signing in the slave camp attendees. I got the impression Kate is looking forward to the guard's break room activities after hours as much as she is the income." I could not help but laugh. "No, the reason I called her was to check out the incidents Angie told us about." Now I was intrigued.

"Kate confirmed everything Angie admitted to PLUS some. Angie has been a horny little slut since she returned home. Apparently, her treatment at the dealership brought out her latent submissiveness and an almost hyper sexual drive. Kate's words were 'the girl lets her pussy override her brain.' Kate told me her sister, Jill, heard Angie masturbating almost every night starting about a week after she got home, well when the Hebert's took her home. Angie is fairly vocal when she gets aroused and both Jill and John were quite aware of their niece's masturbation sessions. Some of those sessions lasted hours." Lenore started snickering. "I said, So Jill caught Angie jilling. Kate cracked up and said Jill hates the term using her name to mean a girl getting herself off. She turns bright red, so naturally Kate uses it to give her sister a hard time. Anyway, the two sisters knew what Angie was doing every night. That carrot Angie mentioned? It was apparently a very thick one. Kate watched a few minutes from the door while Angie twisted it and wiggled it from side to side. Her other hand was rubbing her clit like she was trying to wear it away. Even with her face pressed into her pillow Angie was making a lot of noise and completely lost in her excitement. She had no idea Kate was watching until Kate let it be known."

"Kate wanted to make it clear she is not a prude. Her only objection to Angie's activities was the possibility of her boys hearing her and asking questions. They are too young. It's bad enough they are learning about judicial slavery in general. But that is inevitable between school, the media, and just talking with peers. She admitted it was her own fault she bought Angie a powerful vibrator. She thought the girl would be discreet but the buzzing could be heard down the hall. Some nights it was barely audible outside the door. She figured those nights were when Angie kept it stuffed up her pussy. Kate saw Angie's playing with herself getting a little out of control. The night she found Angie doing the self bondage thing was not the first time she'd done it. Kate had found wads of packing tape in the trash a few times prior. The first time she had no idea what it meant. The second time, a small piece of a feminine hygiene product was embedded in the tape. That's when Kate realized what was going on. Angie was taping the toy inside herself. Catching the girl restraining her hands in self bondage was the last straw. She knew she had to do something."