Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So she decided to either send her back to her sister's home or find a new owner at the end of all this?" I asked.

"Pretty much. Apparently Jill was not happy having a slave around, niece or not. She feels like the rest of the family that slaves deserve what they get as far as sexual use or even punishment if they step out of line. But it upset her when Angie would drop to her knees and beg not to be punished at every cross word. That was how the girl acted for the first week or so. And Jill had told Kate Angie's bedroom smelled like pussy all the time." I laughed at the description and asked what they thought about that. "Kate admitted it turned her on. Jill said the same thing. Kate admitted to pinching and twisting Angie's nipples when she found her with her hands taped up. She said it aroused her especially when she leaned over and could smell the panty gag. She told me she guessed Angie had pushed the panties all the way up her pussy to totally saturate them with her secretions before stuffing them into her mouth. She was really tempted to pull out the gag and make the girl eat her out, step-daughter or not. The only thing that stopped her was her husband might not be happy and see it as overstepping, slave or not. Her husband had said earlier when Angie went to live with the Hebert's, he was fine with the idea of Jill or John using her as that is just part of a slave's life. But she was not sure that same mentality extended to her using the girl. That was one discussion she did not want to have."

"Greg Winslow not only talked about his brother and sister in law using Angie sexually but was okay with the idea?" I asked surprised.

"Yep. She is a slave and they all wanted to treat her as one to drive the lesson home." Lenore said. "But John and Jill could not bring themselves to do anything other than have Angie do housework. Jill admitted to Kate later she thought about using Angie several times. Both women believe it ok but neither wanted to be the one to demand it first."

"That is strange that the stepmom and the aunt of more than ten years would even think about using a girl like that." I said.

"Oh? You think that is so far out there?" Lenore asked. "We used Joanne together. Your step daughter. Look how we are punishing her. And she is on my list to use privately in the near future. I am not going to hold back unless you order me." I had to admit I did not mind the idea. I rationalized this as totally fair considering Joanne herself had pushed her power over me when she was looking at the conservatorship angle to include sex. To her it was not really incest as there was no blood relation. I told myself again this was a technicality but a very significant one. One I might not like but one society accepted.

"Neither Jill nor Kate have an issue about using Angie sexually. Kate held off only because of her husband." Lenore pointed out. "He might accept the idea of his daughter being used sexually while she is a slave but might not like it if his wife took advantage. They still have not discussed it.'

Lenore grinned, "Kate confided she was tempted to bring up the scenario of her sitting on Angie's face knowing if it were any other girl, he'd have got aroused at the thought. She thought it might spice up their play. He had already heard about Lucy using Beth at slave camp"

"My point in all this is Angie is a submissive slut not some traumatized little girl." Lenore said. "I'll tell you this....If she ever acts like the little snowflake she portrayed in my office, I will strip her on the spot and teach her a thorough lesson. Need I explain that means slapping, spanking and pinching her tits, pussy and ass? I will make sure she knows her place as a slave bitch." Lenore asked. I shook my head and said I agreed. I had actually decided the girl was a hot little number sexually. I agreed totally that Angie was submissive and relished playing the bottom role.

"Do you think she will go so far as to purposely not complete her lines so she is punished?" I asked.

"No." Lenore said, "The girl is submissive and wants the sex, even rough sex, but she is not masochistic. In fact she will make sure she does her best just to avoid getting locked in a chastity belt. She loves getting off sexually. I want to bring her in here so we can use the little bitch. It will be fun." I asked Lenore if she wanted to do it tonight. "Nope. I want another night of just you and me. Call me greedy but you are mine. You need to use our slave girls every so often as their master and owner. I will too. But mostly I want you to myself." I was happy to oblige.

Mid-morning Richard and I were loading rifles into the trunk of my car. I had a pair of rifles of the same caliber. He stared at the rifle before he put it into the case. "This is a bitchin' weapon!!" he pronounced in awe. I told him it could reach out to well over half a mile easily but our primary targets would be much closer.

The rifles he and I had shot in the past were of smaller caliber, the rounds much cheaper. My goal at that time was to teach the boy not only how to shoot but to respect and appreciate the weapon in his hand. Pistol shooting had been part of his early training as well. Of course being underage, he could not own any firearms of his own. "That one is going to be yours for all practical purposes," I said. "You will learn it's feel, sight in to fit you and you will make sure it is kept clean. Nobody else will shoot it."

Richard began to laugh. "Like Marianne? Nobody else fucks her or messes with her. Mine for all practical purposes but she actually belongs to you?" I wondered at first if he was pissed at the arrangement I had established, but realized he was joking. I played along.

"Well, Marianne can act on her own. She can finger herself or could before that chastity belt. She can still mess with the other girls even if she gets nothing out of it. This rifle is totally yours to control. It is not a weapon. It is a way for us to obtain food. Of course, we'll have fun shooting before our shots are meaningful." I said, not totally oblivious to the double meaning of taking shots.

"Thanks, Uncle Bas," Richard said, "This means a lot to me. I won't let you down."

"You can't let ME down." I said. He grinned back. We shot several boxes of ammunition that day at the range. Some of our targets were totally too far to be practical for hunting. We laughed and competed a bit at those distant targets. Finally we settled at the practical distances. We took a break leaving our rifles on the range while I showed him the hunting areas. He commented that we were almost right on top of of our targets. "That is the point. We are not shooting at a paper target. We are killing an animal. One we plan to take home and convert to meat to feed us. The goal is a quick, clean kill. This is different from the fun of seeing how well you can do at a distance." After that, we concentrated on hitting a tiny target at the closer range.

"How'd the boy do?" Derek asked as he greeted us when we returned to the main house. He saw us coming and had two cold beers waiting.

"He'll do." I said as I tapped my bottle against Richard's. Derek did the same. I hoped Richard realized that he was accepted into another world. Apparently he did. He grinned at me.

On the way home I offered a hypothetical. "Richard, what if I gave you permission to screw Joanne, AND in turn, I fucked Marianne."

A glance to my right told me he was seriously thinking about this or so I thought. "To be honest, Joanne pissed me off playing the older cousin role. I loved seeing her stripped and taken down, rendered naked and embarrassed and unable to do a thing about my seeing her. But I really do not want to screw her. Plus for now, I hate the idea of anybody but me touching Marianne. Well, not touching....I mean fucking." I was very happy to see the response. I said so.

"You were testing me?" he asked. I could not tell if that was a simple question or he was indignant. I nodded.

He laughed. "Uncle Bas, I am thrilled you want my opinion and are actually interested in my state of mind. It makes me feel like an adult, ya know? Like you and Derek and I sitting around today drinking a beer and bullshitting." I grinned back.

I knew the feeling. I'd been treated like 'less than' by virtually everybody except my parents until I proved myself with my computer prowess. My folks did their best to teach me to overcome or at least adapt to my deficits. And when I met Christine, I was on top of the world. She treated me as an equal and filled in where I needed the help. I grinned at the boy I had watched grow up. I wished I had done more for him and that made me think of having a kid with Lenore. What kind of father would I be?

Richard and I stripped down the rifles and cleaned them. I brought out a couple beers as he wiped down our work space. "School starts the week after New Year's right?", I asked. He nodded. 'Well, you being in charge of Marianne is gonna take on a whole new set of challenges. I do NOT want you to get angry when she is teased about being bald. She will have to contend with it from the girls. You will probably be given a hard time by the guys. Do not get into a fight. Understand?" I said.

"Already got it planned out." Richard said. "Marianne is gonna hate it but, if after I explain it to her, she still bitches, I am gonna spank her butt." I asked if he has ever spanked her. "Nope. But it is time I man up. I'm the one in control." I asked what he planned. "Simple. I'm gonna tell the guys I think bald is kinky. That her head cover is just to keep her head warm since it is January and cool out. Well, it will be when we go back to school. I may even take her head scarf off the first day. The guys are gonna go nuts with that and the girls are gonna pee their panties." He asked me to not say anything, even to Lenore. I promised him I would keep his secret.