All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 24'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Siska100Siska100over 1 year ago

The way you spin the story keeps us on our toes.While it was obvious Beth had to go, sending her to live with Lucy, is totally unexpected.

However, there has to be a limit to being a nice guy, autism or not. Beth is a total Bitch. Knowing her recent misdeeds, she's a time-bomb, she's bound to get into mopre trouble and who sooner or later will try and fuck Lucy. I hope, Bas re-homed Beth just for the week until the next Slave Sale at the Depot.

She definetly has to be made to pay for her crimes and misbehavior. Spendind the remainder of her sentence as a work crew's morale booster is all she's good for.

OH, I almost forgot 5-stars.

PatientDomPatientDomover 1 year ago

Payback can be a reall pain in the ass, or backs of thighs. Interesting to see where this goes now...

Does Bas sell one or two of the issue makers? Will seperating the mother and daughter be effecive and will the others in the household settle down and understand that Bas & Lenore are incharge and not to be fucked with?

Good chapter and look forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The guy earlier in the story was permanently deformed into a hideous shell of a human being. Everything was taken from him - permanently. And all he did was slap his owner. Here, Beth tries to frame an innocent person and destroy her life. In my opinion, much worse than a slap. But “the system” says meh, can’t do anything to her as she is enslaved til 65. And when she turns 65, she will go on her merry way living a normal life. They guy, though, he doesn’t suddenly get transformed back into a man or a functioning human being. His sentence is til death. The author has done a fantastic job creating this alternate universe, but these types of inconsistencies show how difficult such creation is.

HargaHargaover 1 year ago

is he selling her to Lucy or just re-homing her for awhile until things settle down? She needs to be gone with no further contact with her daughters because she is just bringing them down. The problem is she is a mid forties women with nothing but servitude in her future. Who's going to want to take care of her other than low-life's which are going to use her until she's all used up. I'm a softy so whats going to happen to Marianne has got me bummed but she's been given every chance to redeem herself. Oh yea, I think Sonja needs a spanking just for the fun of it and then Bas and Lenore use her all night long so that the next day she gets the day off to recover with lots of cuddles and pampering. She deserves it.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year agoAuthor

To anonymous. I agree there are some inconsistencies with what happens to the characters. Doug, Lenore's ex-husband who appears in the slave camp story was punished for direct violence.

The idea was to show that lashing out at a free person physically would have catastrophic consequences. I put that in because in a world that I created, slaves would not tolerate their condition. Even unorganized, they might rebel as individuals. In Beth's case, she thinks that using a non physical/violent method to get revenge, she will escape.

Yes she can only be enslaved until sixty five. but freedom is not guaranteed. She might be mandated to live in a half way house which would restrict her. Not like slavery but still something. And in some respects, there are worse things than what Doug suffered.

I even portrayed him as being perhaps the term is 'gender fluid'. I dropped his character because beyond that, I did not want to delve too far into his life.

Beth on the other hand is a different matter. Her husband has been taken away for his actions. Now she is facing something for her actions. (Hint)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with previous comments (other chapters) that Joanne and Robin, not to mention Beth, as in this chapter, need some serious psychological help/conditioning. I think they are all psychopaths and Bas and Lenore are still in danger. Unless I’ve missed something (I’ve skimmed 24 but just finished 22 so haven’t gotten to 23 yet). Joanne is seriously messed up (to use a technical term).

I would also like to see Dr. Marge taken down a peg or three. I wonder if she would abuse one or more of Bas’s household – or Lenore – and wind up in a situation like Gloria. She needs a humility infusion, regardless of her competence as a doctor. As you have stated, she and Lenore’s mother did Lenore no favors by reinforcing and even solidifying her submissiveness instead of strengthening her psyche to help her defend herself. Once again, the piper should demand payment from the Doc and maybe put some fear in momma’s heart.

Clearly, Sherrie needs some serious love. Will Lenore bring Sherrie’s sister to visit and see what has happened to Sherrie?

Very minor points but to flesh out the story a bit, I could see a gym being needed for the house with Sherrie responsible for fitness training. Also some humility education by having members of the household volunteer a half day twice a month at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter – could result in some interesting philosophizing and dialog that you’re so good at.

Will the household participate in Mardi Gras by entering a float in a parade or some other NO activity? I notice you’ve cleverly led the story through the Christmas season which isn’t too long before Mardi Gras. Lots of interesting climaxes (!) are possible, I’m sure.

Thanks again for this engaging story and all the twists and turns – and twisted turns – as well as the interesting characters.

bg

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm glad to see the author (finally) addressing the points I raised a long time ago. The dilemma of slaves being forced to either commit crimes or be punished by their owners has always been on my mind. Likewise, the lack of deterrence for slave already sentenced to life. This chapter doesn't address these questions adequately enough to satisfy me, I commend the author for at least bringing them up and making a good attempt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES