Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 25

Story Info
Slaves find that actions have consequences.
8.7k words
4.62
5k
7

Part 26 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers

Lucy opened the door with a smile as she ushered us inside. I helped Beth carry the box Sonya had packed with her clothing. Once again I marveled at my head girl's physical strength. She had carried this box to the car with apparent ease. We set the box down inside the front door where Lucy indicated.

"My kids are spending the rest of the weekend with friends. They are getting ready to leave now." Lucy explained with a tight smile in Beth's direction. The two teens emerged a few minutes later.

"Hey Mr. Bas." the boy greeted me cheerfully as he entered the room carrying a backpack. His twin sister followed him. I did not know their names, but just knew them as Carol's seventeen year old siblings. They were juniors at the same high school Richard and Marianne attended. Neither acted the bit concerned I owned their sister. "Carol told us that slave girl who goes to our school is one of yours." I nodded. The girl beside him listened. "Mom said you were bringing another one of your slaves to stay with us."

"I am." I confirmed. Beth let out with a loud moan at the statement. "She happens to be the mother of the girl you see at school. BUT, I want to point out you guys are underage. You cannot even give an order to this slave much less offer to discipline her. Only your mother can do that."

"I went over the rules last night and again this morning. They know the limits. They are underage and unlicensed." Lucy announced. She turned to the two teens. "Right?" A chorus of 'yes ma'am' answered. "Okay, you guys head out and have fun. I'll see you Monday afternoon. BEHAVE!" The two took their backpacks and left. The girl turned to give me a thumbs up sign. I had no idea what she meant. "Seventeen going on twenty. In their minds at least. Both grilled Carol about what it was like being a slave and of course, they know what happened to Angie. I hope they learned from it as a cautionary tale."

Changing the subject slightly, she continued. "Us adults are getting together later while the kids are away. Barb's older kid is going to join mine this weekend and her youngest is spending the weekend with his grandparents. Both of Kate's boys are going to her in-laws for the weekend. How is Angie getting along? Coping I hope." I thought Lucy's rapid fire dialog was a cover for her nervousness or was it anticipation?

Lenore reported Angie is doing very well and we were looking at getting her back into college classes when they resume. Lucy grinned saying she was happy to hear that and turned back to Beth. "So we meet again, Beth. I want to make a couple things clear from the get-go. You will do NOTHING inappropriate in front of my underage kids. Despite whatever happens behind closed doors, you will make sure you are decently dressed in front of them. I should say covered as some of your attire might not be good for out in public I am thinking of marking your butt. If either of my kids see or somehow discover what I put there, I will fry your ass. COMPRENDE?" Beth looked horrified at the ramifications of this discussion but nodded. She looked at me for support that was not forthcoming.

"I made a little transfer.' Lucy offered, grinning. She reached over to pick up a piece of paper. It read 'Property of Lucy Cormier.' The lettering was very nicely done with a little swirl accent. Beth stared at it and began bawling dropping to her knees begging not to be tattooed. "I'm going to emboss this onto her butt with a laundry marker. That is where they brand livestock." Lucy said. "Or I might change my mind and put it right over your pussy." Lucy offered. "For now!" she added in a louder voice.

"Please, Bas don't sell me to her." Beth begged. 'I'll do anything you want! Just take me home."

"Oh Bas did not sell you to me." Lucy declared. "He rented you. Matter of fact, here is the payment." She grinned as she picked up a brand new one dollar bill off the counter and handed it to me with a flourish. Lucy made sure Beth saw the denomination. "Yep, you are worth a buck. ONLY a single dollar. And if you start that bawling at the drop of a hat, I will give you something to cry about. You are a slave and have been for a while. You should know by now you have no rights and your whole damn life is up to others. You fucked up, your life sucks, deal with it."

Lenore took over the conversation. "Lucy, give Bas your cell phone so he can enter all the information and synchronize it to Beth's collar." When I handed the phone back, Lenore continued. "First of all this gives you the status of her collar's charge. Forty percent? Beth you know better than to let it drop that far!" Beth began to explain she spent one night in jail and did not think to charge it last night. "I'd spank your butt if it wasn't already welted." Lenore said sternly. Lucy grinned at that pronouncement. I suspected it would not be long before she inspected the slave's bottom to see its state for herself.

"This dot shows her physical location. As you expand the screen it interfaces with your phone's map application and shows her right here at your address. Now these icons are for the level of shock you might administer. The first is a pager. Beth tell me if you feel this." Beth did. "That tells her to contact you immediately. We are leaving her on Bas' cell phone account until you can get her switched to your plan. Now this second icon..." Beth squealed slightly, went rigid and collapsed on the sofa where she was sitting. "That's the first time I've shocked one of our slaves. We usually use spanking or some other means of discipline. Have you ever shocked a slave?" Lenore asked.

"No, I carry a little wand when I work at the induction center but I've never used it. It broadcasts a shock signal. You point it at a particular slave and press the button. They are knocked on their ass and any slave standing within fifty feet behind your target goes down as well." Lucy explained. Lenore told her about the time her ex-husband hit her and another woman when they were picking him up from slave camp. He and half the room dropped with convulsions. "Yeah, even the clerical staff carries a shock wand just in case of trouble. Slaves outnumber staff by ten to one and being convicts, there is a potential for violence. There are a few slaves getting shocked every week even though mostly they are pretty intimidated just being there. They are particularly subdued after their first session in the wash room. That experience seems to flush all the gumption they have right along with the contents of their colon." Lenore laughed right along with Lucy at that.

"Beth get your charger out of your bag. Sonya packed one for you." Lenore ordered as Beth came around. Beth was obviously upset at being shocked but did not offer a word of protest. She could not help glaring apprehensively at Lucy and Lenore. Lucy showed her where to plug it in at the end of the couch. Beth looked at me pitifully. I tried to keep my face expressionless as I watched.

"Now, like we discussed, Lucy, keeping a slave is not all giving orders. With your kids, I'm sure you have household duties and meal schedules and all that but there is just not enough housework to keep a slave busy." I interjected. "You need to not only keep her body busy but her mind. I'd suggest you find her a job before too long. Plus that will help with your extra expenses. You have the expense of feeding her after all. Like we discussed, I feel she should eat what you eat. Even sit at the table and eat as part of the family. That is how I work it at home. There are practical reasons for that. Beyond that you will be responsible for her behavior. That was spelled out in the lease agreement. If she gets into trouble, it is on you." Lucy said she planned to have her clean house for Kate and Barbara as well as her own, but agreed a job was a great idea."

I reminded her she can not leave Beth in the hands of anybody without a slave handler's permit. She assured me the other women were licensed so they could pick up shifts at the induction center. "Kate is only part time now at the court house. The extra time checking in slave camp attendees is a real boon to her income. The others are double income families. I have to rely on a single income. Putting Beth to work will be a real help."

Lucy checked Beth's collar and noticed the charge had already climbed to sixty percent which was pronounced good enough for now. I was ready to leave.

"Bas, we've all talked and would like you and Lenore to join us for a barbecue at Kate Winslow's house. We adults are getting together to party a little while the kids are away. Greg loves to barbecue." Lucy said. I began to protest and politely refuse saying I did not think it would be appropriate. "No, please go. We all know full well you own our daughters and what you do to them. Carol and Rene were very frank about what goes on in your household. They said you told them to be honest and open." I nodded, a little uncomfortable. "Barb and I grilled them on how you treated them and by that I mean we asked for details on the sex play. What they described is actually much more, how do I say, MILDER than how we imagined the girls would be treated as slaves." Lucy blushed crimson. " I am going to present Beth here to the others. They know some of the story but I am sure will want to hear from you. Bill and Barb Melancon will be there as will John Hebert and his wife, Jill. "

"We own the girls and we use them for our enjoyment." Lenore stated. "But that does not mean we abuse them. Actually, we consider what we have to be one large family. Well, with caveats." Lucy giggled and agreed. "We would be honored to join you and the others for lunch." Lenore continued. I glanced at her sideways in surprise.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked as we got into the car to drive the block over to the Winslow residence. "Three of the girls we own are their daughters!"

"Yes. And everyone of those parents fully expect us to treat the girls as slaves. Daughters or not." Lenore said. "They know full well we use their girls as sex toys. They expect it." I tried to wrap my head around this as it still seemed bizarre to me. "We've discussed this many times. Go along." Lenore directed.

Actually that task was not as difficult as I had anticipated. Greg Winslow shook our hands enthusiastically when we arrived and offered us our choice of beverage. Although early, I accepted a beer while Lenore got some kind of rum concoction. "Hey! it's five oclock somewhere, right? Plus we have a holiday to celebrate." he enthused. I took Lenore's advice and went along with the program. I knew if I had the need I could call one of my girls to come and drive Lenore and me home.

John Hebert showed up a few minutes later with a lovely woman who he introduced as Jill. She shared a sharp resemblance with her sister Kate. John snagged a beer for himself. "I offered you Angie that day you brought the Atwell girl to school. I'm glad you own her now." he offered cheerfully. I was dubious of his apparent sincerity. Over the course of the next hour or so as we sat around taking, each of the adults confirmed they thought their daughters were in good hands and to my surprise, encouraged me to treat the girls as slaves in every respect.

They told Lenore the same thing, I realized, when she sidled up next to me and asked. "Still on edge?" I nodded and whispered 'a little'. "Get over it. Strange as it sounds, they are happy with the situation." That sentiment was brought home when Greg Winslow took me aside. Not really aside as John Hebert and Bill Melancon were standing within easy hearing and were obviously listening. "Bas, from everything I have heard about you, I cannot think of a better man to own my daughter. I'm glad you took her in. Before you say anything, I want to tell you I know full well Angie is a randy slut. I'm not sure if it is just her nature as her mother was a hot bitch who could not keep her legs closed, or if it started when she was used hard that first week of slavery before John got her back. The girl screwed herself senseless every night she stayed with us while John was on his cruise. I am not oblivious. I just tried to ignore it. Katie paced the hallway like some kind of referee trying to keep the boys from catching on what Angie was doing. I hope you can redirect some of that sexual energy into something productive."

Bill Melancon stepped over and told me something similar. " Bas, you cannot believe how thrilled I am that you are letting Rene continue her studies. The girls told us you really pushed them to study and get good grades. I worried when she moved into that apartment. I figured her sex drive was gonna get the best of her and she'd get knocked up by some horny kid. Even as a slave, she is probably better off with you than on her own."

Lenore sidled up to me. "Satisfied these parents, even the fathers accept their girls are sex slaves?" I shrugged. She poked me. "Enjoy the party." she advised, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before turning and walking away to reengage in conversation.

Greg announced he was going to fire up the grill for the chicken. He already had a brisket smoking in another unit. We had been staying pretty much inside as it was a bit brisk outside for our short sleeve shirts. It was winter in south Louisiana after all. Us men stepped outside and watched as Greg pushed the grill into the sunlight where we were much more comfortable. Bill and Greg asked me about my relationship with the wind turbine company where they worked as they had been told I was an owner in the company. I briefly explained my involvement and in turn asked them about working for Clarice, a collared slave.

"To be honest, we think of her as just another female boss and a damn good one at that. We don't even think of her as being a slave." Bill offered. "She is smart and self assured. To tell the truth if Rene had half that sense of self, I guess that is the best way to describe it, I'd be a happy camper. Nobody gives Clarice a bit of attitude about her collar. They'd be out the door if they tried."

"No shit!" Greg offered. "The girl is on top of things. I heard she took a team to your house this past week to work a system for you." I nodded. "Emma told us she talked to you." he acknowledged. I realized Emma was the woman who told me about her sister.

John Hebert asked me why Beth was bald. The other men had heard the story second hand as I had given Lucy a short explanation so she would not be too shocked when I showed up with a hairless woman. I told them the story in detail. "Actually it is kinda hot, if you ask me." Bill offered to the laughter of the other men. "So our girls still have their hair?" I nodded. "Well, I bet Rene will be VERY careful not to suffer that punishment. She loves her hair. You would not believe how much time and effort, not to mention money she and my wife have spent over the past several years making sure their hair is just right."

"Yeah, I got a lecture on how that was such a devastating punishment for a woman." I reported. "I'd made the comment I would not mind shaving my head." They laughed and said they thought about it at one time or the other themselves. "Oh, that reminds me, John. Marianne will be returning to school bald. She has a head scarf but my nephew said he might take it away and tell the other guys he thinks it is kinky. I hope it is not too much of a disruption." John assured me not a bit. He added he has been notified that another of the senior girls and two boys were enslaved over the holidays. All three have two year enslavements and their families own them and want them to finish school.

"They don't have anybody to supervise them like the Atwell girl does but at least she broke the ice, so having slaves around is not such a novelty to the other students." John offered. "I don't anticipate too much of a problem. I have a meeting with the parents on the first day back next week. I know one of the fathers. He told me privately if his boy steps a hair out of line, I should whip the boy's ass raw." I asked what the kids did. "Joy-riding. The parents paid restitution for the minor damage done to the car but the theft was still enough for a two year enslavement. Apparently they had some priors as juveniles. The judge decided to not throw the book at them and awarded them to their parents instead of putting them up for public auction."

I asked John what he thought about having a slave attend school. "Well, part of me is saddened that kids barely of age are getting enslaved. The good thing is some of the other kids are getting the idea they too could wear a collar, have no rights and get their butts whipped at any time. They better straighten up their act. Having your girl show up wearing that collar has started discussions in the social studies classes. They have always talked about slavery from a hypothetical standpoint but some of those kids have never actually met a slave. They might see a collar on the street. Now a few of their peers have lost his or her freedoms. Hopefully it will make a few think through their own actions. Of course, the slaves are going to act and be treated as any other student while on school grounds."

Lucy came outside to join us. "Bas here advised I find Beth a job to offset some of the expenses of keeping her." she said. "Bill, do you and Greg think I can get her employed at the turbine factory? Maybe just a menial job, sweeping floors or whatever to start?" I said I doubted Clarice would hire the woman because of her history. Clarice and Lenore were friends. "Oh, I had not thought about that." Lucy admitted.

"I might be able to get her some part time work as a secretary at the school." John Hebert stated. "I have an opening and I think I could get it approved for a slave."

"Oh that would be wonderful!" Lucy exclaimed. "And it would take care of the problem of transportation. She could ride along with my kids."

"I know one job the woman could do today. One she is well qualified for." Greg suggested with a grin. "A blowjob!" All the men, including me, laughed.

Lucy blushed a little and then turned to me. "Bas, I want to make sure I am fully in charge of Beth now." I told her she needed to think of it like she owned the woman. She just had to do things by the book and not violate any law. "Oh, I have no intention to break a law. I just want to make sure I can share Beth with these others, even the men. Carol told me your cardinal rule was no men other than you ever touched your girls." She blushed and glanced at the men listening, two of whom were fathers of some of my slaves. "I'll admit I wanted to know how open you were concerning the use of your girls so I asked them if you shared them around." I grinned and told her that was a nice euphemism. I knew she had asked Carol if I pimped her out. I think the three beers I had drunk had affected me like the other men.

"Carol and Rene said last weekend that your nephew has open access to one girl but none of the others." she offered, fishing. I nodded. "I guess what I am asking is how restricted am I with Beth? I figured I could share with Katie, Barb and Jill with no problem but how about the guys?" she asked. I saw the men were looking at me for the answer as well.

"Lucy, for all practical purposes, Beth is yours. What you do to her and who you share her with is up to you." I said. "You just have to stay within legal limits. Beth overstepped and she went too far outside of my acceptable rules to stay under my group of women who I protect. To tell the truth, the only reason I do not sell her outright is how that might effect her daughters and her sister who I own and intend to keep in my household."

"So I can offer the other women and these guys FULL use of her?" Lucy asked again for clarification.

"Of course." I said, a little confused. I'd thought our previous conversation had outlined all this. "What they do to her, when and where is totally your prerogative. I leased the woman to you." To my total embarrassment Lucy grabbed me in a hug and kissed me passionately.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,296 Followers