Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks!" she breathed in my ear. She leered at the men with me, turned and went back inside.

"Not gonna happen." Greg Winslow laughed. "Not her way anyway." I was puzzled and admitted I was confused. Bill Melancon was laughing. Greg explained. "We'd planned on our getting together today a week ago. Lucy called us last night with the news you had offered to lease Beth to her and gave her an idea of why. She said if you had no objections, she planned to offer to let us all 'use' Beth. She went on to explain how she'd love to order Beth to suck our cocks. There is still some hard feelings between our wives and Beth because of Beth's attitude towards them over the years. Then she said that because we don't have slave handler's permits she would have to supervise. She wants to watch as Beth gives us a blowjob. She doesn't have a boyfriend. Of course we all know she just wants to see our cocks. Not gonna happen. Not in my case anyway." Now John Hebert was laughing as well.

They made a few ribald jokes about how their wives might want to stand by and 'supervise' and how they wouldn't mind at all watching Beth lick their wives to orgasm. I knew that if all three men and four women decided to use Beth, she was going to one busy woman, at least for a while until the novelty of having a sex slave available wore off.

Lucy and Lenore came back outside, both laughing. "Greg you might delay putting the the chicken on the grill a bit." Lucy announced. "Have another few beers while you wait. When I announced Beth was going to be an open use slut, she couldn't control her mouth and started complaining. We stripped her and then Kate and Barb each grabbed a nipple and marched her back to your bedroom. Jill declared she was not about to be left out and followed. They've been positively craving the chance to sit on Beth's face every since I told them how I used her when she went to slave camp. I know they told you that story." The men nodded. I noticed a couple of the guys had to discreetly adjust themselves.

Greg laughed. "I'll give them thirty minutes and then I'm starting the chicken. That'll be enough time to give them all a turn. I'm not waiting until they are satisfied and ready to quit. We wouldn't eat until at least midnight!" John and Bill raised their beer bottles in agreement.

Changing the subject a bit, Lucy turned to me. "Bas, at my house you told me there were 'practical reasons' for feeding a slave the same food you ate. Of course that is only fair. I mean, I had already knew you have your slaves cook for everybody but what did you mean by practical reasons?"

"Some owners like those with work crews feed their slaves that slave chow gruel most of the time. It is easy for them to boil up a big pot of it. The stuff is supposed to be a fairly balanced diet even though it is tasteless and the consistency, well, sucks. We've used it lately as a punishment." I explained. "But apart from it simply being fair in a family setting to feed your slave what you eat, think about the opportunity for a slave to get revenge for his or her treatment. A slave doing the cooking might spit in your food or even poison it. Maybe add something subtle that might have long term effects. A touch of antifreeze instead of sugar as a sweetener, for instance and then you die. Think of a woman in Beth's position. She even announced to a few of my other girls that as a lifer, she had nothing to lose if she was caught with the drugs. She wanted to hurt Lenore that badly." The others looked at me aghast thinking of the implications.

"Now, I doubt Beth would do something like poison everybody. I fully trust my slaves to prepare my meals. But if they are eating the same food at the table with me, they are going to ensure it is cooked well, tasty and nutritious. Even just a slight bit of rebellion, like over-salting a dish or burning the expensive steak she is not going to eat anyway would be troublesome." I explained. "There is only so much compliance you can get spanking or shocking a slave."

"It's the same philosophy I use for sending some of my slaves to work." I added. "To make them do a good job, they share in their earnings. Of course, they can't get it now, but a fair portion is put away for when they are freed. A friend of mine, Clarice's owner, follows that same logic. Imagine how much effort Clarice might have put into developing the turbine system and running the company if she did not have a significant stake in its success. All his slaves get a share of what they earn. And that is not to mention the need to keep a slave's mind occupied."

"Now I am in a unique position that I don't need the income." I said. "Half my slaves are in school. Four in college and one in high school. They'll get an education and then I'll put them to work. They will have a portion of that income saved back for when they get released. I want my slaves to have a future. Beth kinda just looked at her position, not thinking about how I also own both her daughters."

"I didn't think about just keeping a few slaves could be a business itself." Greg said. "I've been too busy just trying to make ends meet. I never gave it much thought beyond the sexual angle."

We talked about this for a while until Greg said he was gonna put the chicken on the grill as the brisket was ready. He told Lucy to tell the three wives to get their butts off Beth's face and back to the kitchen. We'd had enough beer we all thought that was funny.

The three women came out of the back room. Their faces were flushed and they all seemed VERY pleased. Kate said, "Beth is washing up a bit. She needs it." Barb and Jill giggled.

Beth emerged a few minutes later wearing only her shirt and a pair of panties. She was clearly not as happy as the other women. Lucy told her to go get dressed. "Why bother?" Beth sulked bitterly. "I'll probably just have to strip again in a little while. I won't be surprised if you have me bent over the kitchen table while the men fuck me." Beth scowled at me.

I took her to one side of the room. "Listen to me, Beth and pay close attention." I said. "You screwed up so don't even begin to play the victim. You are being given a chance here and you are on thin ice. Consider this a last chance to NOT wind up somewhere across the country as a morale tool for a work crew. This is a last ditch effort for you to possibly redeem yourself. I still own you. IF you behave and obey Lucy, maybe someday I'll take you back and you can see your daughters and your sister again. If you want even a half way happy life, I'd suggest you kiss Lucy's ass and do everything you can to keep her happy."

She began to cry. Lucy took her by the arm and marched her into the back room. They emerged a few minutes later with Beth fully clothed. I could hear Lucy telling her. "Remember what I told you." Beth nodded. Beth seemed to make an effort of act normally as we sat down to eat.

Lenore and I had consumed far too much alcohol to drive safely. I called Sonya to come get us and suggested she assign Angie as her second driver since we were at her family's home and she knew the way. Angie would drive my car home. I told Sonya to keep Angie in the car until I came out as I did not want any interaction between her and her family. Kate overheard my call and nodded. "Good. I'm sure Greg is not ready to see her. I'm not either. It's too soon. When your girls arrive, we'll say our goodbyes in here. Maybe I'll offer Greg a little distraction. I'm thinking he and I will take Beth back to my bedroom for a few minutes." She blushed even as she grinned at the thought.

"You're partying with my folks?" Angie asked me, wide-eyed, as I handed her my car keys and told her to take my car home. I told her I did not want her sticking around. "Okay, thanks. I'm not ready to see them again. When Sonya told me where we were going I started to get a little upset." She got into my car and quickly drove away.

Sonya stepped inside since Lenore was still busy talking with Lucy. I introduced her around as my head girl. The others had obviously heard about her from Rene and Carol and welcomed her. Beth was not so happy to see her when she emerged from the back room after her short time with Greg and Kate.

"I guess you knew what Bas was going to do to me when you boxed up my stuff." she said, sourly. She at least made a little effort to not be too loud. Sonya nodded. "Well, I hope you are happy. They are fucking me over. I've licked multiple pussies today and just sucked a cock. I'll probably be fucked raw as their three hole slut by tonight."

"Listen bitch. You screwed yourself over." Sonya declared hotly. "Don't give me a bit of that 'poor me' crap. I'll ask whoever you report to if I can take you apart. I'd be happy to give them a show. I'll even offer a nude catfight spectacle just for the opportunity to tear you a new one. Imagine their excitement as I beat your ass and march you around the yard by your nipple or your cunt after I slap you silly. I asked Bas if I could do that back home to teach you a lesson but he said no. So drop the attitude or else." Beth tearfully backed down quickly and apologized.

She knew Sonya had the ability to make good on her threat. Sonya could have physically defeated any of the girls at home. Sherrie was stronger but Sonya had been trained to take care of herself. She was not nearly as well trained as Clarice with whom she had sparred and trained a few times during our visits to the Hacienda. Clarice had given her pointers on how to improve her fighting technique. Sonya had asked me for permission to get with Clarice for training. I told her any time she wanted to go was fine with me as long as she kept up with her duties. She'd just been too busy lately.

"Whoa! That head girl of yours is tough!" Greg said to me. I told him he had no idea. Lenore and I bid our goodbyes and thanked our hosts for a great time.

"Well, I hope you got a clearer perspective about attitudes about slaves." Lenore said to me. We sat in the back seat of the car, side by side. "Those guys were happy to use an available slave as a sex toy knowing full well their daughters are in the same boat. That they knew Beth when she was a free woman added a little spice to the adventure. Lucy confided she wants to talk with me in the next week or so to give me an update." Lenore had no reservations about talking in front of Sonya. "You know the score, Sonya. For your ears only." she began. Sonya smiled and nodded. "Remember, Lucy had a little bonding moment with Beth at slave camp and the other ladies heard all about it." Lenore giggled at that. "Lucy is absolutely thrilled to have full control now. While you were outside with the men she told me she wanted to share Beth with the men as well as the women and wanted to make sure you had no objections. That was why she went outside for that conversation with you to clarify. I told her it would put Beth in her place and she agreed."

"I take it there was a little drama inside when Beth heard that?" I said.

"Oh, yeah. Lucy told her she was going to share her with her friends, females first then the males. Beth immediately declared you did not sell her and your rules were no other males could touch your slaves. So when Lucy stripped her and informed her otherwise, she started blubbering. She began to beg that they had all been friends before and for them to treat her fairly. She said she did not want the women to use her and especially not the husbands. She only knew two of the husbands as she never met Jill and John Hebert. The only thing that saved her ass from being spanked right then was that I had welted and bruised it so much yesterday. Barb had told her just before she stripped, she deserved to be spanked for talking back." Lenore said. "All of the women agreed. They took one look at her scorched ass and changed their minds and gave her a reprieve. They commented on how raw it looked. They warned her if she did not behave and gave them a bit of trouble, they'd spank her anyway."

Sonya chuckled. "Boss, if I talked back to you in front of my Dad, he'd expect you to blister my bare butt on the spot. My Dad loves me, but I am a slave. He has no problem with my being treated as one. Heck, he'd almost consider it your duty to maintain discipline and put me in my place."

"So if I dropped your jeans and whipped your butt raw that is okay with you?" I asked, teasingly.

"Heck, no. I'd hate it." Sonya answered. "I'd do everything I could to avoid it. But it is your right as my owner. Just saying you are my OWNER gives me the feeling of powerlessness. A feeling I do not like, admittedly. But it is what it is. I screwed up. In the heat of the moment, I attacked a woman and got convicted. I still feel justified in what I did even though I know now Gloria was innocent. I'd almost pee myself if you really decided to whip my butt but I cannot argue your right to do it, even if the motive was you simply wanted to do it." Sonya admitted. "But I know you and really think I am in a good place. All us slaves are, considering where we could be. That is why I was, well am, so pissed off when those women decided to mess up. I know it is wrong to have the feelings I have, considering my upbringing but I really wanted to slap the piss out of Beth back there. I was really tempted to make the offer of beating the woman into the ground and making a big show of it. You know what stopped me from doing it?" I asked her what. "The idea that while those others might love to watch me make the bitch squeal, cry and beg, you would not." I heard a soft break in Sonya's voice. Lenore grabbed my hand and squeezed. A soft shake of her head told me to let it go.

"Sonya, what did you think of those people you met back there? And of bringing Angie along to get our car?" Lenore asked.

"Well, Angie was upset when I told her where we were going. She really did not want to see her family. She is not ready. I know the feeling. She babbled about a few things I never had to deal with myself. Well I did but not in the same way. My parents knew or rather assumed I had a sex life. They never asked about it and I never told them. Angie's was pretty much out in the open. She confided in me all about how she played games with herself to get off. She both loves the erotic part and hates her parents are not only aware but her stepmom caught her in the act. She'll come to terms with it eventually. Uhh, thinking about that, can I tell her how they are using Beth? It might make her understand or at least accept she is not alone." I told her that was fine with me. I knew what we did with Beth would not remain a secret for long.

"As far as the people there, they seemed pretty normal." Sonya said. "I was a little uncomfortable, being a slave and all. And they seemed to know about me. I know you told Rene and Carol to tell about anything they were asked. I guess the girls gave me a good report. None of them gave me the stink eye for how I treat their girls." Sonya laughed.

"How did the house react to Beth not being there?" I asked.

"At first there was chaos. Robin cried about how she never got to say goodbye. Charlene was a little more controlled but still upset. The others were in shock. I think they thought Lenore whipping Beth's ass yesterday was going to be her main punishment. They wondered if you had taken Beth to a sale but then realized it is a holiday. Somebody got the idea of using their phones to locate her. You had not changed the code for that." Sonya reported. I had not thought about preventing the others knowing Beth's location. "Of course, Carol knew the first address and when Beth moved to the other place, Angie recognized it. There was a lot of discussion about why she was taken to either location." We pulled into my driveway.

We walked inside to find every one of my slaves in the living room waiting. I was not sure what to say. Lenore was ready. "Okay, all of you want answers. Who wants to go first?"

Robin immediately jumped in. "Lucy used Mom hard at slave camp when she got her into the guard's break room. Why of all people did you sell Mom to her? You know they consider Mom a bitch. I knew how they felt but never told Mom." I explained I did not sell Beth, I had simply re-homed her. "Is she coming back?" Robin asked tearfully. I told her not for a long time, if ever.

"Beth tried to screw me over." Lenore announced firmly. "She got or is getting what she deserves. Let me tell you this. I am here to stay. You might not be. We can get along or not but that is up to you. Now, Bas and I were compassionate when you think about it. What we did was better than Beth deserved. She had no regard for even her own daughter. We know where she is and can keep tabs on her. We could have sold her and none of you would ever see her again. The moral of the story is 'DO NOT FUCK WITH US!"

Later that afternoon, Charlene came to me and asked. "Bas, I know Beth fucked up. You did what you had to." I asked if she really felt that way. "Well, yes and no. She's my sister and I love her. She has always done her best to manipulate everybody around her despite the conservatorship thing she and Gary got forced into. I hope you realized what we did with those women was originally her and Gary's idea. I might have never had come up with the notion, well, I know I would not, but I got caught up in it. The money was good and the sex was great so I became an active participant. It cost me my freedom. Seeing Marianne get ruined pisses me off. I'd love to kick Beth's ass for her part in that, but I still hate to lose her. Can you bring her back?' I shook my head and told her while Beth was not going to be part of our household, I still had some minimum contact and influence. "Bullshit. And I say this politely. We know where she went. You could get her back if you wanted. Maybe you'll change your mind." I told her that I was bound by a long term contract but Beth was protected. "Okay, Bas, I'll accept that. I want you AND Lenore to know I was not party to what happened. I'll be a team player not only for myself but the rest of the family. And by that I mean my nieces AND our extended family of slaves."

Nothing much was said for the rest of the long weekend. I did check with Lou to ask if she had any news about Marianne's situation. "I checked on her. She is safe but, as you might expect, totally distraught. She is naked, sitting in a jail cell, and scared about what might happen to her. I did not stay long. I asked her why she went along with her mother. She broke down and said she knew better because Robin and your daughter told her the plan was too risky but she could not defy her mother and just went along. Her mother assured her there was no real risk." Lou and I talked a few minutes about what the week might bring. I did not want to take more of her time away from her family. I hung up.

Tuesday morning was the first time I was allowed to visit Marianne in jail. Despite being her owner, I could only visit if her lawyer invited me along and of course Lou did. "They did not bring Mom here. What happened to her?" was Marianne's first question. Lou told her that because she was already enslaved for life she got a summary conviction and sent home with her owner. "So like she said, no penalty." Marianne said. "For her anyway," she added morosely. It seemed the girl had been thinking a bit about her own state of affairs.

Lou told her there was a major penalty for her mother's actions. Even after she was released from enslavement, she would likely be assigned to live in a half way house. She'd live as a free person in some ways but her movements would be restricted. She'd have to get permission to go anywhere and that sort of thing. "But that is more than twenty years in the future and will only effect her."

"Right now you have to worry about yourself and not your mother. We have a meeting scheduled with the assistant DA in a few hours. You will be offered a plea deal, but I can tell you she will not be generous. There is ample proof and a strong enough case to throw the book at you." Marianne looked stricken and asked how much extra time is possible. "The drugs alone could get you fifteen years. They consider the type of drugs and the quantity when they assess a penalty. You had a full kilogram of crystal meth. They know you are not a user since they checked your blood for traces, so they added intent to sell which could get you another five to ten on top so twenty easily for that alone. We will argue you have no priors. The conspiracy to falsely enslave is generally fifteen years for the first attempt. It could be twenty. Potentially they could ask for up to forty five years." Marianne began hyperventilating and then started bawling. I was a little shocked, myself. "Hold on. It will not be that bad. I'm going to push for much less. I'm just telling you what they COULD try to get. One of the problems for us is you kept changing your story. I tried to get you to be honest but you were not. You even told the cop your plans to hide the drugs and then later put them into Lenore's car."