Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wouldn't that dispute the intent to sell part?" I asked. Lou said that was one of her arguments but Marianne's first statement was Beth wanted to make money and hide it for retirement. Conflicting statements is never good. Beth's statement that Lenore sent her to get the drugs compounded the issue.

We were back to the jail to meet with Helen Leblanc a couple hours later. I was told to observe but stay out of the negotiations because I had an interest in the outcome. Prolonging Marianne's enslavement would be in my financial interest. Helen outlined everything Lou had said. Then she made an offer of thirty years and added that was just because Marianne was young. "But I would be fifty three when I am free." Marianne wailed.

"You should have thought about the consequences before you committed the crime." Helen said coldly. giving the girl a heartless stare. "Did you not discuss this with your sister and Bas's daughter? I have their statements they warned you to not get involved in the first place." Marianne cringed and asked if they told on her. "They made a statement that kept them from being part of the conspiracy. We also have their cell phones showing they repeatedly sent texts and tried to call you and your mother to not go through with the crime. Did you not see the texts?"

Marianne admitted she had but her mother told her to ignore them and not respond. "Well, that is on you then. That and giving conflicting statements gives me a great case. I am being VERY generous with the thirty year enslavement. I'm sure you remember I was generous with your initial conviction as well." Helen pointed out. Lou asked for twenty years. "If this was her first arrest, I might have gone for that. But she was advised by two others to NOT go along with her mother's plan and she did anyway. That will weigh heavily when I take this to trial. If I take this all the way to court, I am going to ask for the maximum and let the judge decide. You know I always do. This girl might just find herself a life-long slave like her mother." Lou nodded and whispered in Marianne's ear. Marianne reluctantly shrugged and nodded. When Lou announced Marianne would accept twenty five, Helen agreed and said she would write it up.

After Helen left, Marianne said morosely, "I'll be a slave for thirty years. I'll be forty eight before I am free. That means no marriage, no kids, no future. If all the others had kept their mouths shut would I have still been convicted for so long?"

Lou explained she would certainly have got thirty years or more if we went to court, depending on the judge. "There is a little light at the end of the tunnel." Lou explained. "Bas can request early manumission after you serve half your sentence." When Marianne perked up, Lou explained. "That is not a given. It will be completely up to him. And I will tell you another conviction will take that away. If your sister and Joanne had not proved they were not involved, they could have been convicted and enslaved for fifteen more years too. Plus that would have negated the possibility for early release for them. There is a possibility Bas could release all three of you in fifteen years, but there are many factors to consider." Marianne looked at me hopefully. I told her she would have to prove herself.

Marianne was not released into my custody until the next afternoon after a judge signed off on the plea agreement. Marianne was marched out naked to meet me. I signed for her and told her to get dressed. She had been nude since the previous Thursday night, almost six days. "I guess wearing clothes is going to be short term." Marianne said. "I am going to be naked when we get home, aren't I?"

I told her she was and would be back into chastity as well. School would be resuming in a few days and she could get dressed then. I told her she had a few days without the chastity belt on and wondered if she took advantage. "I was not in the mood." she said. "One of my cell mates wanted to finger me and for me to go down on her. I refused and she threatened to kick my ass. The only thing that saved me was a guard heard us arguing. The woman got strapped and moved to another cell. I thanked the guard. She told me she did not do it for me. She did not care if I had to eat every pussy in the place, but that Helen woman asked her to look out for me."

I was happy to hear Helen did that. The woman was tough as nails, but a good prosecutor. I suspected Lou may have played at least a small part as well.

Marianne's arrival home was bittersweet. The other slaves were happy to have her back but at the same time were angry at her for her attempt to get Lenore into trouble. I listened to Robin and Joanne chew her out for not listening to them and then ignoring their calls and texts.