Gourmet Dinner

Story Info
Queen takes control over Slave's body at dinner.
1.5k words
4.16
8.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember myself anxiously waiting in the hotel room - looking out the window trying to spot my Queen arriving on her bike. Endless minutes passed. Minutes of fear and excitement. What might she have in store for me tonight? Would I get release after days of holding back any ejaculation?

When I finally did spot her, I hurried to get down to the lobby to let her in and fetch the lift for her. She looked spectacular in a stylish suit. The first embarrassing moment of the night came when tourists entering the hotel thought I was the bellboy of the hotel. My queen clearly was bemused by my embarrassment and cherished the misunderstanding.

Once we entered the room, she immediately told me to get on my knees and undress. She pulled out her flogger and started beating me gently.

I was having a massive erection already. Next she told me she had a game in store for me. I was to turn on my back and lose my erection within a minute. The consequences for failing to comply with her command would be to wear a buttplug over dinner. Slowly I realized that the night would not be about fulfilling my wishes but rather about being taught about my rightful place in the world.

Even before the minute started, I resigned already knowing how hard and desperate I was. Losing my erection in this state would be impossible but maybe, just maybe I could do it?

I closed my eyes and tried to think about the most non-sexual scenes I could. She was having none of it, however.

"Open your eyes!", she commanded. She was towering above my body and I looked straight into her beautiful eyes, mischievous grin and arousing cleavage. Worse, her hands started roaming over my legs. I was becoming rather harder than softer over time. Needless to say, I failed miserably. It was indeed buttplug time. Anal play is pure hate-love for me but she did a masterful job of easing the plug into me. I got dressed and left for the restaurant.

We arrived at the restaurant and sat down on a table with high bar stools sitting next to each other. My body would be within easy reach of her for the next hours. Already when waiting for the first course I felt her wartenberg wheel on my leg pinching through my wedding suit. A gentle reminder of how little control over my body I would have tonight. Nervously I shifted in my seat, trying to take the weight off the plug deeply buried in my ass. She smiled when she noticed my predicament.

Between second and third course, I was looking around the room when suddenly I felt an intense pain on my left cheek. I jumped up and turned my head. That's when I realized that she had held her spoon over the candle until it had heated up and then pressed it onto my face. I was starting to wonder how many more sensations my body would endure tonight?

And whilst we were fantasizing about the submissive tendencies of the waitress, I noticed an urge to go to the toilet. I got up and she shot me a questioning look. I said: "I hope it's ok if I quickly go to the bathroom?" She answered: "Sit down." Only to start pouring me more water and wine. I was obviously in discomfort but could still hold on. I got very worried, however, when she ordered a new 0.7l bottle of water. My mind started racing. How would this end? And whilst we were actually done eating she made no intention of leaving quickly. Gladly she accepted the waitress's offer of coffee and dessert. My impatience grew by the minute. The rest of the dinner was a blur as I concentrated on holding in my liquids.

Close to losing it, I was finally allowed to ask for the bill and we got in a cab to go back to the hotel. Yet the minute I sat down, she took red rope out of her suit and put it around my neck. Now adding to my filled butt hole, a burning cheek and an impossibly full bladder, my neck was the next body part to be fully and firmly in her hands.

She pulled me by the rope out of the cab and into the hotel. We entered the hotel lift and the moment the doors on the 7th floor opened, she commanded me to get on my knees. I looked at her in disbelief. Our room was at the end of the corridor. People might see me. My suit might get torn. She shot me a distinct look back that made me go down immediately. Obediently I crawled past her towards our room and made it without getting caught. One problem remained: I had to pee ever so urgently.

Yet I realized by the minute that I was not in control of what was happening whatsoever. To mark this, she took the rope which was fixed around my neck and tied it to the door handle from the inside to keep me there. I wondered why this was a good place when she strode away and into the bathroom, pulling her panties down and sitting down to pee. I had a front seat view yet with my predicament it felt like adding insult to injury.

She sat down and peed and peed and peed. It never seemed to stop.

It was killing me from the inside.

Next she took me by the leash and led me inside the room. I was desperate to pee but she had other things on her mind. She asked: "What did you do wrong during dinner, slave?" I knew the infraction was when my temptation overcame me at dinner and she caught me touching her leg. It was the kind of touch very normal amongst lovers but very out of line for a slave. Especially on a night when my body was hers to mess with.

The punishment, she said, was to be 30 strokes with her flogger and I was to count every single stroke out. Whilst I could tolerate the pain inflicted on my arse, twice she hit my balls and it hurt to no ends. I was screaming.

I was still kneeling when she sat opposite from me and started pushing her feet into my stomach trying to get my bladder to give up. After a few minutes the pressure became unbearable and I felt the pee inside my body progressing from bladder to cock. And then it happened: first drips of pee came out. First just a few drops, soon followed by a stream of pee running over my legs and onto the parquet floor of the hotel room. I felt embarrassed to sit in my own puddle of pee and relieved at the same time.

But even though there was a significant amount of pee assembling beneath me already, I was still holding back. The Queen laughed and graciously gave permission for me to go to the bathroom and continue peeing there. Maybe she underestimated the load inside me, but once given permission, I peed and peed for minutes. Relieving all the built up pressure from the last hours. I was allowed to clean myself and the floor whilst she was reclining on the king size double bed.

When I came back to her bed she immediately tasked me with locking my cock up so I would not have any temptation of egoistic feelings and could perfectly focus on her pleasure. The motive of the night of complete surrender of my body to her masterful dominance continued.

She laid down on her back and had me lick her. She made it clear that under no circumstances was I to stop before her orgasm and I licked her the best I could. After minutes of licking, her moans intensified and I could feel her getting close. I added my fingers into her wet pussy and started fingering her to multiple orgasms.

Yet she was still not satisfied and had me fetch her present: a 20cm black dildo resembling the strength of cock adequate for the Queen. I grabbed the monster and shoved it into her - first in missionary and later in doggy position. It became a battle between my arms tiring fast and her orgasms coming in rapid succession. When she finally released me from duty, I was exhausted and fell back onto the bed - caged and with sore arm muscles. Another body part had been taken hostage by her lust.

As she dressed and made it clear she would make her departure soon, a question remained on my mind: "what about me?" or more precisely "what about my locked cock?" Clearly I could not return home in this state. We left the hotel room, made our way downstairs and departed the hotel. It was only when I started begging on the sidewalk that she showed a glimpse of mercy by throwing the key at me. "Go home!" she said. "Thank you, Queen!" I mumbled back trying to reconcile what had just happened to me.