Government Property Pt. 02

Story Info
Emma's ordeal continues.
2.7k words
4.16
38.4k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RECAP: Emma has been framed for embezzlement. Quickly going from having a promising future in law with a fiance, to being property of the government in a world that no longer believes in rehabilitation. Shortly after sentencing Emma was escorted into a processing where the security guards took advantage of their power before explaining that she would be fitted into a chastity belt and locked into a chair for the rest of her life.

I'd always enjoyed sex. My body had developed young and it seemed that over night I had gone from being background furniture to the focus of any room I was in. Boys at school were constantly trying to get me secluded but I never let them claim their prize. I enjoyed the power it gave me. The best part was that I didn't even have to do anything. My wide hips and round ass filled out my trousers naturally. My full breasts gave me cleavage in even the most conservative of shirts. I could enjoy the attention of my classmates and never have to give anything up.

I didn't lose my virginity until university. Control over my life was very important and so allowing someone inside of me was a big deal. His name was Matt and we'd been together for a full year before I finally whispered in his ear one night 'I'm ready.'

He wasted no time flipping me on my back and laying himself between my legs. Though we'd never had sex, we'd given each other oral sex plenty of times and so it wasn't unusual for us to be laying in bed in various states of undress. That particular night, as his body moved between my long smooth legs, I was dressed only in Matt's discarded boxers and as a result Matt was naked. His lips found mine and immediately there was an intensity to it. I knew from the way he was kissing me that he'd waited a long time for this and was barely hiding the animal underneath that wanted nothing more than to fuck the life out of me. The thought made me more than a little wet. I took his face in my hands and pulled him away to look in his eyes. I could see him struggling to control himself. I was so wet from knowing how much he wanted me. I wanted him just as much.

'Take me.'

That was all the instruction he needed. His kisses went from hot and passionate to desperate and primal. I could feel his teeth along my neck and his hands grabbing fiercely at my pert breasts. My body shivered involuntarily as his fingers found my nipples. It felt like there was electricity coursing through my body. My eyes closed as his mouth found my right breast, his tongue now circling my areola teasing my sensitive breasts. He knew how sensitive I was and I could tell that he was doing this on purpose.

'Please Matt, I need you now.' I moaned, my voice huskier than I remembered it being.

After that his teasing ceased. Like he no longer had time for games and just needed to be inside of me. His boxers were pulled off and my bald virgin pussy glistened before him. His hard cock needed no encouragement as Matt positioned it at my entrance. My pussy was soaked and Matt felt no resistance as he began to sink into me, at least until he reached my hymen. He looked up at me to make sure I still wanted this, I just nodded. Unable to express to him that I was so turned on that I didn't just want this, I needed it. He pushed forward and there was pain. I felt him bottom out in me and then stop, giving me a chance to adjust to this new feeling of fullness and for the pain to subside. It didn't take long, especially as he occupied himself in this time by pinching my nipples.

My hips began to move on their own, growing frustrated by the lack of stimulation and Matt took this as his sign to once again begin pistoning in and out of me. Slowly at first but soon concern for me was taken over by animal instinct and began rutting into me furiously. My large breasts bounced up and down on my chest and I could barely breathe from moaning as his cock broke my virgin pussy in. His cock wasn't the biggest, though at the time I had nothing else to compare to, but it angled up in the perfect way to graze my g spot. I could feel an intensity building below and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came all over his cock.

Matt showed no sign of stopping. Bent over me with his arms either side of my head I realised how powerless I was to his needs. The thought freaked me for a second and then very quickly it became the sexiest thing about what was happening. That took me over and I felt my cunt clench around his cock as my whole body tightened up around him. Obviously that was enough to send him over the edge and I felt his cum firing into me in long thick ropes. Once we had caught our breath he slipped from me and came behind in order to spoon me. I wouldn't have changed a thing about my first time. I just wish my last time had been so good.

From the cold holding room I'd been dragged into another sterile room. Only this one was occupied by the kind of chair you would find in a women's health clinic and had a man who looked like a doctor standing inside.

'Ah finally,' the doctor said, barely looking up from his notes, 'you two may leave now, I will not need you for this. No doubt you've had your fun with her anyway.' Kyle and Meg seemed disappointed but not surprised. Before he left the room Kyle approached me and said 'Try not to miss me princess. Wish I could have left you more to remember me by.' And then He left. I became hyper aware of Kyle's sticky cum still dripping out of my bruised asshole. My face burned with shame, knowing that this man would see and know what had been done to me. What I had ultimately surrendered to.

'Take a seat please inmate.' The doctor motioned to the chair. I slowly moved towards it and lowered myself into it, laying back. I instinctively raised my legs up into the stirrups, spreading myself open for his inspection. The doctor stepped up between my legs, his notes abandoned on the desk nearby. It bothered me how many strangers had stood between my legs today.

'I'm going to ask you some questions, inmate, and then we will get you prepared and fitted. Do you understand?'

I nodded.

'Good. Ordinarily it would be my job to ascertain whether or not you were sexually active but I feel that question is rather unnecessary so we shall skip that.'

I blushed. He proceeded to ask me all kinds of questions about my medical history and my life. He never referred to me by name though I knew he knew it. Instead he called me inmate, like I wasn't even a person. I suppose I wasn't anymore. I was government property, something to be stored away in some dark hole for the rest of my life. At last his questions came to an end he reached to an item tray to his left.

'Now, I've explained that your belt will be able to regulate all of your normal bodily functions however there is one thing that even our belts cannot do, take care of that pesky hair. For that I will have to apply a gel, which will stop your pubic hair from growing entirely.'

I had always kept myself smooth, enjoying the feeling of my lover's skin close and hot against me but that had always been my choice. Now this stranger was telling me that I would be irreversibly shaved bare and would never again even have the choice. This nightmare only got worse.

'Hold still inmate, this may be cold.'

I jolted as he began to rub the gel on me. Starting on my lower abdomen and then lower and lower until he was smothering my entire pubic area with the stuff. After a few seconds he stood up and walked to a sink to rinse his hands off.

'Now inmate, lay there a moment and allow the gel time to take effect.

The gel that now covered my entire genital region was cold at first but I found that it was quickly warming up, and beginning to tingle. I supposed that was the process of it eating the roots of my hairs away beginning to take effect but there was now another effect beginning. Where the gel had been spread all over my pussy, it was beginning to make me wet as it tingled away at my most sensitive areas. I could feel my clit reacting to the stuff and my hips began to buck on their own as I lost myself to this unwanted pleasure. The doctor stood smirking at me.

'Look at you, rutting like a beast in heat.'

I glared at him, hating that he was enjoying what the gel was doing to me. But even as I glared at the man, my hands were finding their way down to my aching and needy pussy, determined to find relief for myself.

'Oh no inmate. I'm afraid that is not allowed.' He returned to the chair and grabbed my wrists, inches away from my pussy burning with desire. I tried to resist him but he was too strong. He placed my arms in tight restraints that I had not previously noticed. He then produced similar restraints and placed them around my thighs effectively securing me in place, leaving me at the mercy of the substance that now seemed determined to keep constantly on the edge of orgasm. My pussy had never known pleasure so intense and so unrelenting. My whole body was straining against my binds, all I could focus on was easing this torment no matter the cost. When my brain finally accepted that we wouldn't be able to do this ourselves it began seeking alternative solutions. I found myself staring at the doctor. He was staring back, a noticeable bulge in his trousers.

'Please...' I managed to croak out.

'How can I help you inmate?'

'Please help me.'

'Oh? And what do you need help with?'

'You know what!' I shouted in frustration. My body felt like it was going to explode. No, it needed to explode, I just couldn't get there. Not without some kind of touch.

'I'm afraid that I cannot help you unless you tell me what the problem is.' He smirked, moving back between my legs. Seeing a man standing right where I needed him to be, to feel how easy it would be for him to give me what I craved drove my body crazy.

'I NEED TO CUM!' I finally bellowed, unable to keep any dignity or coyness about me, the burning in my pussy too much for me to handle.

'Oh I'm afraid that would be most unprofessional of me.' He smiled down at me, determined to maintain his charade of disinterest. The clear tent in his trousers showed me that he wanted to be inside me as much as I needed him there. 'Though I suppose if it were truly a medical need, it would be within my remit to indulge you.'

'Please,' I begged, 'I need it, I can't...I can't...' I didn't get to finish whatever I was going to say. I was quickly interrupted by the decidedly unpleasurable sensation of a hose spraying freezing cold water directly at my open cunt. The water washed the gel away and managed to lower the desperation but my pussy was clearly still in need of being filled. I had been held so close to orgasm for so long that I thought my brain would snap. I don't know how long it took but eventually I managed to wrestle my mind back into submission and look at the doctor, still smiling down at me as if I were merely a toy for his amusement.

'I will not be performing any sexual favours to you inmate. No matter how much your slutty body clearly craves it. Good god woman look at yourself, begging a stranger to penetrate you. How many men have spent themselves inside of you. You make me sick.'

His words hurt me. I'd been choosey with my lovers, having only gone all the way with three men and only a couple more had gotten anywhere at all. But he was right. I had begged him, this stranger whose name I didn't even know. I had begged him to make me cum. A small hateful voice in the back of my head took some pleasure in telling me that I would still beg if I thought it might work. Through my shame and sorrow I could still feel my pussy craving some kind of attention. What had this place done to me? How much lower would I sink.

'Now that you're clean, we can fit your belt to you.' He smirked as he turned and produced what appeared to be a pair of metal panties from a cupboard behind him. From the next cupboard along he brought out a matching metal bra. It hadn't occurred to me that my breasts would be locked away as well. A vain part of me couldn't help but think what a waste this was. I had always been proud of my breasts and I knew the effect they had on men. My tight, sexy 28 year old body would waste away locked in this place and this disgusting old doctor was the last man who would ever see me naked. I thought about Mike outside. I expected him to move on, I wanted him to. He had his whole life ahead of him but that evil little voice in my head began tormenting me about all the fucking he would do. All the sleepless nights bringing pleasure to some other woman he would have. And I would have nothing but a cold, emotionless routine orgasm forced onto me.

My legs were unstrapped and placed into the leg holes of the belt, which was then slid up to my thighs.

'Say goodbye to that whorish pussy inmate. Never again will you feel it being filled.' He laughed as he spoke. Enjoying my fate. I sobbed as the belt was drawn up around my waist and my tight little pussy disappeared from view. There was a clicking sound followed by a faint whirring and then nothing but the odd sensation of rubber pressing into my crotch and backside. It was done. They had taken me from my life and now they had taken my pussy from me. I openly sobbed as my arms were released from my restraints and I knew that in a few seconds my breasts would be taken from me. My arms were pulled into the straps of the metal bra and then he was behind me, fastening the device in place.

Then it was over. My body was no longer mine. I fell limply back into the chair staring at the devices now encasing my most precious areas. My fingers tested the seal on my belt, but very quickly found there would be no way in. Pleasure from here on in would be delivered as and when my new owners decided. How quickly my life had been taken from me, from being a free woman with a loving fiance and a well paying job to being property of the government, tormented and locked away. All in a day. To my surprise it was hard to think about what had been done to me. I tried, but always in the background I was aware of the heightened state of arousal my pussy had been left in. The pressure from the belt doing nothing to ease that. Instead making me hyper aware of what I could no longer touch.

The part of my brain that had taken to tormenting me was looking forward to being assigned my chair, and the promise of relief that it would bring.

To be continued.