Grabbing the Wheel Pt. 04

Story Info
Genevieve and her beau love in Montreal.
3.5k words
4.8
685
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I recommend you read parts1, 2 and 3 of the "Grabbing the Wheel" series before you embark on part 4. The context and characters will be much more familiar to you. Happy reading!)

We arrived in Montreal. It had been years since I'd visited my home province. The basketball team was booked into the Travelodge. Cecil had booked me a room at the Hilton, next to the Travelodge. The team disembarked and gathered all their suitcases. Grant ushered them into the front lobby and got them all checked in. I stood there for some time until Grant approached.

"Why don't you go to your hotel and get checked in," he suggested. "Give me a call, if or when you want to get together."

"Sounds like a plan."

He paused and looked solemn. "On second thought... I might have to stay longer, you know, to make sure they're settled in and there's no issues. I don't want to get to your room then have to high tail it out of there."

I smiled at his awkwardness in not wanting a repeat of our last tryst. "I understand. How about YOU give ME a call."

"THAT sounds like a better plan," he grinned.

I left the bus parked at the Travelodge considering that was where the team was staying and grabbed my suitcase. It was a short walk to the Hilton.

The Hilton's lobby was impressive, definitely a few notches better than where Grant was staying. The front counter was empty. A well-groomed, smart looking desk clerk snapped his fingers and a bellhop appeared out of nowhere.

"Good evening. I'd like to check in."

"Bonjour... Mademoiselle Lefebvre. Bienvenue à la maison."

I was shocked, "How do you know my name?"

He beamed, "Tu parles francais?"

"I still prefer English."

"Oui...Oui! A Monsieur," he looked down at his notes, "...Drummond called us and asked us to, how might you say...roll out the red carpet?"

"That's awfully nice, but how did you know I was her?"

He rolled his eyes dreamily, "His depiction of you was impeccable, down to the finest detail, I might add," he embellished with a flair of joie-de-vivre and heavy French accent, "you could ONLY be her." He grabbed a key card and handed it to the bellhop. "Please assist Mademoiselle Lefebre to her suite, s'il vous plait."

The bellhop nodded and grabbed my bag. I followed him to the elevator. The doors opened and he gestured for me to enter first. Once onboard he turned and pressed PH. The lift took us to the top floor.

The suite was spectacular and huge. A vaulted ceiling, sunken living room and a dining room table. A fresh fruit basket sat on the counter. The master bedroom had an ensuite with a huge, jetted tub. The room was impressive with all its appointments. Cecil had outdone himself.

The bell hop pulled out a luggage stand and set my suitcase near an ornate dresser. "Is the room to your satisfaction?"

"Yes." I gasped.

"There is a mini bar fridge with refreshments. Room service is available twenty-four hours. If there is anything you need, call us," he pointed at the phone. And just then, it rang. We looked at one another in surprise. "I will leave you with your call...bonjour Madame."

He quickly left. I picked up the receiver, knowing it was Grant, and in my sexiest voice answered, "Hello there studly."

"Well...there's a nickname I don't hear too often," Cecil responded, "Most of my closest friends call me Cess."

My heart stopped, "oh my God—I'm so sorry. I didn't know it was you."

"No worries, I just want to know how things are going. I asked the front desk to give me a call when you arrived."

"I'm so embarrassed..."

"...obviously, things are going well. How's the room?"

I was so glad he switched topics. "Wow. The room is divine. You didn't need to do this."

You are important to me Gen. You are ensuring our clients are happy and that makes me happy. I won't keep you. Enjoy your weekend, and make sure you pop in to see me Monday morning...OK?"

"Yes...thank you," I said, then hung up. I grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and wandered into the bathroom. I started filling the bathtub and inspected the array of complimentary soaks, salts, and bath bombs. The 'Herbivore Botanicals Calming Bath Salts' smelled intriguing, and I giggled at the name, considering I expected more carnivores than herbivores this evening. The thought of nibbling on some salty meat made me hornier than fuck. I poured the salts into the torrent of hot water gushing into the tub.

The tub was half full when the phone rang again. I answered cautiously this time. "Hello?"

"It's me," said Grant. "Are you up for a visitor?"

"Depends? Are you UP for some fun?"

"I sure as hell will be," he chuckled.

"Come to the penthouse. I'm in suite number two."

I stripped naked and slipped into a comfortable bathrobe. The temperature of the bath water was perfect and it smelled luxurious. Within minutes, there was a gentle knock on my door. I opened my robe and the door simultaneously, "Welcome to my boudoir monsieur." The look on Grant's face was delightful. "The bath is ready; would you like to take a dip?"

"How about I dip into YOU," he suggested.

I took his hand and led him to the tub. I unbuttoned his shirt, then slowly ran my hands up and down his chest stopping at his nipples each time to give them a flick. Grant's breaths deepened.

"So glad you like that." I teased. "You're so fucking hot."

"Mmm," he murmured.

I rolled my hands up his sides, then gliding over his shoulders and lifted his shirt. I leisurely lowered it down his back, my hands tracing his muscled arms. He was definitely a specimen. His abdominal muscles were well defined. I ran my palms over them as I dropped to my knees. His shirt hit the tile floor. Nuzzling the crotch of his Levi's, I reached up to his buckle. His hands were combing through my dark hair as I unfastened his belt and pulled it through the loops. The folded stiff leather strap in my hands gave me an idea. Playfully, I gave him a quick smack on his ass. His imprisoned swollen cock twitched against his pants.

"Ooh," he gasped, "I wasn't expecting that."

I laughed, "a little BDSM never hurt anyone," reluctantly keeping my deepest secrets for another time.

The 'happy trail' of hair from the top of his jeans to his belly button looked inviting. My tongue ran a path up and down his runway, giving a few extra tongue twists and penetrations to his 'inny.' I dropped the belt and tugged his jeans lower to his hips, I realized he was commando.

"You came prepared, I see." I wasted no time. His jeans were a snap to undo and dropped to the floor, collapsing around his ankles. His delicious manhood stood straight out.

Yummy.

A twitch in my pussy ignited my curiosity. Avoiding his cock, I leaned in and nuzzled his crotch expecting the same heady aroma as last time, but he'd obviously showered. Mildly disappointed but undeterred, I circled my fingers around the base of his shaft and squeezed. He reacted affirmatively. I took his cock and began to slap each of my cheeks with it, turning my head from side to side. I'd seen this done in a few pornos and hoped it was a turn-on for my man. I looked up. He grinned.

"You're in a playful mood aren't you?" he said. "Why don't you stand up, drop the robe and let me slap your ass with my dick?"

I grasped his cock firmly in defiance. "Patience coach," I said sternly. "I'm the one calling the plays right now. You've got all weekend to order your boys around." I reached up to his scrotum and gently touched his taut testicles. "Balls in my court mister, as well as my hands, and I can see you've come to play basketball...you're already dribbling." I licked the precum off the tip of his cock and gave the frenulum a stroke with my tongue.

"Oh God," he moaned. "Ok...ok, do whatever you want."

That was all I needed. I clutched his ass and drew him savagely towards me. His dick went deep into my mouth, right to the back of my throat. I sucked like never before, my tongue spun laps around his shaft. He buckled at the knees and gasped in surprise. His hands gripped my head for balance. I didn't stop, nor slow down. He took all my seductive clues, locked his fingers into my hair and face-fucked me, which I love.

Oh god how I miss this.

His grunts and groans were turning me on. I reached down to my wet folds and began to finger myself like a banshee in heat. I had two fingers vigorously rubbing back and forth across my clit. It was a race to see who would cum first. I could sense the skin on his cock tightening and the rigid purple head expanding. He was getting closer. My own nipples, hard as stones, needed a hand. I reached up and started tugging and squeezing, while my other hand was furiously ravaging my clitoris. Both of my sets of lips, my mouth and my pussy tightened and gripped hard with anticipation. It was building up to a crescendo. Then it hit me like a locomotive. I shoved my fingers deep inside and clenched. Cum spurted from his dick. My throat welcomed it.

Great timing!

My own squirts gushed to the floor. I gasped as each wave of pleasure washed over me, again and again, orgasm after orgasm. I think I blacked out momentarily from the gratification but still managed to keep his cock embedded in my mouth. Our breathing lessened. He slowly withdrew and bent down to kiss me. It was sensual and welcome.

"Such a wanton beast, never would have known," he said with a grin. "They say, watch out for the quiet ones."

"You may have opened Pandora's Box," I replied with a wink and began to stand up. "I hope you don't think we're done. You're not getting off that easily." I dropped my robe and pushed him to the edge of the tub. "There's a ten-minute half-time intermission, then back to the game," I joked, "but we should relax in the bath before it gets cold."

I glided in. There was lots of room. The water reached the top of my breasts. My nipples, still hard, poked above the surface. Grant stepped in and stood on either side of my legs. He lowered his chiseled body down and sat so his cock was submerged between my feet. The water level climbed due to the displacement. It now touched my chin. The tub had cooled considerably since I had filled it. The faucet was situated between us, on my right. I reached for it. "Can I heat it up?"

"Absolutely," he replied.

I turned the faucet and let the flow of warmer water migrate between us. It felt so good...like a hot tongue running up my thigh. We relaxed and stared at one another. I cupped the bath water and lifted it to my nose, "Do you like the smell? There's quite a selection of bubble baths. Want some bubbles?"

"I'll be honest. I've been admiring your beautiful nakedness through the water. I'd prefer to not block this amazing view."

I understood. His body was a sight for sore eyes as well. "On a vote of two to zero. The hunky dude wins. No bubbles." Grant lowered his hands and began to massage my feet. Ahh—

I wish more men knew that a foot massage is the quickest way to a woman's heart. At least it is for me.

It's the only erogenous zone I'm allowed to show in public without getting arrested —so access is never a problem. You men who've been in relationships for decades should pay attention to your woman's feet. They will beat a path to your bed if you do.

The water temperature was perfect so I stopped the flow. My feet touched Grant's cock. He raised his arms and rested them on the topside of the tub. His head tilted back as his member grew from the gentle coaxing of my toes.

"Mmmm, you better stop..." he murmured.

I gripped his shaft firmly with both feet, "Or what? Come on big boy—give it to me—spit it out," I teased. He grabbed both of my ankles and pulled me under. I could hear his laughter while submerged. I feigned my anger by striking the sides of the tub with my hand. He quickly hopped out as I surfaced. I playfully spewed a mouth full of bath water at him and shook my head with a grin, "Oh... this means war!" I exclaimed as I leapt out and charged at him. He grabbed a hold of me and swung me up on his shoulder like Tarzan. We were both slippery but he hung on tight. I knew I would be no match for his strength and agility, but it definitely got me aroused. He carried me, willingly, to the bed and tossed me down on the comforter, then pinioned me down. He was on top with his legs securing my legs, his arms pressing down on my arms. I pretended to resist and fight back to spur him on but there was no way to move him. His weight on my chest felt warm and welcoming. What is it they say? You can't rape the willing. I was ready and eager to have my brains fucked out.

He lowered his head between my breasts and traced his lips up each side and back, pausing at each turgid nipple. It was torture. I desperately wanted him to bite on them, but Grant was in charge this time. Still pinned, his knees slipped between my legs. He gently nudged my legs apart as his tongue darted over one nipple, then the other. Oh God! I felt his engorged cock nestle between the folds of my wet pussy. I tried to arch my hips to get more direct pressure but he teasingly slipped to one side then the other denying me the satisfaction I so desperately sought. His teeth were at my neck, nibbling. Then he briefly bit my earlobe. I turned to kiss him and he promptly engaged. My tongue sought his in a frenzied soulful kiss that disarmed me. I was his from that moment on. Once the head of his cock slipped into the entrance of my bliss I hissed, "You better fuck me before I lose my mind."

He laughed, then slowly eased inside me a half an inch, making me groan, then he backed out, leaving his swollen tip at the entrance once again.

"Was that deep enough?" he said jokingly.

I'd had enough of his dicking around. I thrust my hips and felt him go deep inside me. My eyes closed with an intense wave of pleasure. "Yup," I croaked. My hands freed, gripped his ass cheeks and ground him deeper into my pussy. This stud of a man suddenly turned into a raging cock-hammer. His speed increased as he lifted my legs over his shoulders and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. Sweat and bathwater dripped off his face. He bore a savage-like grin—an animal—relentless in his lust. What a turn-on it was.

I screamed, "Oh god— don't stop—please don't stop. Fuck me hard."

He stopped and tossed me over to my knees. My ass, fully exposed, was at his mercy. Grabbing both wrists behind my back he pushed my face down into the sheets then stuck his missile back into my gaping slut hole. I was delirious.

Oh god he was good.

Somehow, it felt like he was a different man as he fucked me hard and deep. His balls bounced off my clit as I pushed back with each thrust. My hard nipples rubbed against the bedspread; my toes began to curl. I could feel my orgasm beginning to build. It was beyond pleasurable. It was a whole different level of decadence.

"Fuck me hard. Don't stop. Oh gaawd, I love this. Don't stop...don't stop...uggggh. I'm cummmming!!"

He buried his dick deep inside me. The walls of my pussy clenched, then pulsed, then clenched again. It felt like it would never end. Then I felt his cock expand and twitch, gushing his hot load inside. I started to cum again, hitting another plateau of pleasure. He grabbed my hips and pulled me tight to his dick, his balls swinging directly onto my clit.

"Grrr...ahhh." He grunted and continued to hammer away. I felt his cock explore deeper. He reached around and pinched my nipple. His other hand went straight to my clit. It was glorious. I bucked again and again. I couldn't stop coming. I collapsed on the bed to my stomach, but that only intensified his lust. It had been years since I'd last been prone boned. I'd forgotten how many different zones in my pussy could be stimulated, but Grant was hitting them all. There was no stopping now. My pussy was getting the fuck of a lifetime. I just gripped the bed sheets and convulsed in wave after wave of pleasure. He came one last time then finally eased up and slid to my side. We both lay panting for several minutes.

"That was amazing."

I smiled, "No, YOU are amazing. You sure know how to pleasure a woman."

***

The next two days were spent mostly in my room. Except, of course, when we had to leave for a basketball game. Thank God for room service. I hoped Cecil wouldn't freak out and fire me. Sad to say, they didn't win a single game. I blame myself. Their coach had only one thing on his mind. The trip back home was uneventful but I was curious to see Cecil and why he needed to meet me.

That morning the office was empty of staff and drivers. The buses were all dispatched so I wasn't too worried. I knocked and walked into Cecil's office.

"Well... hello there. How was the trip?"

"We made out, OK. The team didn't fare that well, but all is fair in love and war."

"Speaking of love...did you and the coach settle things?"

"I guess you could say that." I said with a smirk.

"Good. Well— let's get down to business. The reason I brought you in was—well," he paused and leaned back in his chair...squeak, "I had to let Madelaine go."

I didn't respond. He seemed both relieved and disappointed.

"There was a lot of confusion over her responsibilities and priorities."

I smiled and nodded.

"There were times she forgot who was in charge."

Like when she was gobbling your knob no doubt.

"So... with that said, I am honoring our agreement. You are now my assistant, that is, if you're still interested? Please say yes," he groveled.

"Yes."

"We'll go over all the details tomorrow. You get home and celebrate your promotion."

"Well, thank you. I do have one question. Will I have to perform ALL the duties of my predecessor?" I gave Cecil a big wink and turned to exit. I think the cat was out of the bag.

Cecil was coy, "I'm not sure what you mean? But I'm guessing the answer is no."

"Then I'm your girl. See you tomorrow."

I floated out of there and went straight to my favorite wine store and picked up a chilled bottle of Henkel Trocken to celebrate. I called Grant and told him to get his ass over to my place. I poured two glasses and waited. It wasn't long before there was a knock on the door. I ran to let him in. "Guess what?"

Grant smiled, "It must be something good."

"CECIL PROMOTED ME!" I screamed. "Isn't that great. No more bussing."

"I'm proud of you."

"Here, take this," I handed him a glass of bubbly. "A toast to us and an amazing future." We clinked glasses and I downed mine in a single gulp. Grant still held his. The smile left his face, "What's wrong?" I asked, "You're not drinking? You don't like wine?"

I was confused.

He looked down at his feet, disappointed. "I can't. I'm an alcoholic." His face turned crimson as he set the glass down, wringing his hands, preparing for the worst. "I hope it's not a deal breaker."

I could feel the air go out of the room. I set my glass down and walked to him. I reached out and took his hands. "I accept you and I can work with that. I'm glad you told me." I could see him relax and smile. "You are the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me. I'm not going to let anything stand in our way."

We embraced, then kissed as I felt that tingle once again. My pussy awoke.

I am Genevieve, and that was when my love affair began.