Grace

Story Info
Young girl marries a rich man to save her family.
4.7k words
4.47
51k
69

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers

A wife. That's what he needed. He couldn't believe he was thinking this way after 40 years.

Benjamin Aldino had accomplished every goal he'd set for himself when he'd left his family's plantation in GA at 17. He'd headed out West in 1860, following the gold rush.

His 2 older brothers were running things; well, trying to. They wrote him often now, encouraging him to come back. They'd had to free their slaves, but Ben doubted he'd ever return there.

Benjamin was happy with his life in California. He had a sprawling ranch estate, 4 employees and plenty of money in the bank. He enjoyed his routine and farm life, but he was tired of whores.

He wanted someone who belonged to him, totally. Preferably a young, inexperienced female, he could train in his 'particular taste'. But, where to find her? Not many females came this far West. Women out here were outnumbered 4:1.

Ben's mind was mulling these thoughts as he rode into the sleepy town he'd been riding 2 days to reach.

'Town' may have been a stretch. There were a few sad buildings and plenty of tumbleweed. It looked abandoned, except for a few buildings that had men standing in front.

Benjamin road straight through 'town' and out to the River's farm. The man had missed 3 payments on the equipment Ben had sold him; enough was enough! Old man Rivers was in arrears for over a 60 bucks and Ben wanted it. Today.

No, he didn't NEED it, but it was the principle. He refused to let anyone get over on him. Ever. 

Ben was a large man; 6' 4 and pushing 300 pounds. He ate well and looked as prosperous as he was. His full brown beard had gray streaks now, and his intense brown eyes put fear into most men.  His hair had started thinning, so he had his barber shave it off every week.

He'd never had anyone blatantly disrespect him the way old man Rivers had; lying to his workers and avoiding them. Jimmy told Ben the man had literally run from him when he went to collect Ben's money. The old man had jumped on his horse and rode away!

Ben got directions to the farm from his foreman; he would make this collection himself.

When he arrived at the farm, one look told Benjamin, this man would not have his money. The house was leaning heavily to 1 side; there were boards missing from the porch. Ben looked around as he climbed the rickety steps.

Animals and kids of all ages, in potato sacks, were running around unattended. There were at least 5 kids, all mulatto with Cafe Olay skin and bright green eyes, so he knew they were Rivers' kids. 

Rivers had come from out East to the West, like Benjamin. He had brought one of his family's slaves with him. She'd been very young and bore him all these children. Ben had heard she recently passed away; that's why he gave him some time. But when Jimmy, his foreman, reported his discreet behavior, he'd decided enough was enough.

A lot of people considered old man Rivers eccentric, to say the least, but Ben took a chance and sold him 2 steel plows. The mark up Ben charged was ridiculous, but without him, he reasoned, none of these small farmers would have access to 'modern technology'.

The door fell in as Ben knocked. He was enraged to see Rivers fall out drunk on the floor. It was 11 AM! 

He stormed out of the house and went searching the property for his plows, kicking junk and debris out of his way. The kids all followed behind him, begging. They were filthy and obviously hungry. He couldn't tell which were boys and which were girls. They were covered in layers of dirt. They stunk to high heaven and all had wild, curly, hair, that was more huge than long. 

Ben felt a pang of pity and he gave them his bread and salted meat. They were immediately so grateful. An older child was dividing it up amongst the brothers and sisters as Ben searched for his plows. 

Finally, a child around 12 spoke to Ben.

"You looking for them iron horses?" the boy asked. "Ma' daddy sold 'em."

Been rushed back to the house, ready to do some serious harm to the old man. He jerked him off the floor and began smacking him around viciously.

"What the hell? What the hell's going on?!" Rivers stuttered, waking up. The old man sputtered to life. Coming out of his drunken stupor to a vicious beating was not a good feeling. He briefly tried to fight back.

His face immediately changed; went soft and apologetic when he saw Benjamin Andino was was his assaulter. 

Rivers started immediately mumbling and apologizing. He was swaying on his feet, clothes hanging off his narrow frame. His gray hair was wild and his light blue eyes blood shot. He smelled worse than the kids.

"Ma wife died!' he sobbed, drunkenly. 'I'on know what ta do!' He cried bitterly, smelling like moonshine.

"Run your damn farm!' Ben yelled in his face. He dropped Rivers to the floor in disgust.

"I know.. I know!" Rivers said, sadly. He just laid there, looking pitiful.

"I just need a little help; a little money." Rivers whispered. "I can get the plows back! I just lent them to Lenny. I owe 'em $5. He'll brings 'em right back when he gets his $5. I'll give you ya' money, then! I just...".

River's face brightened.

"I got something for you Mr. Benjamin!" he said excitedly. "I got something real nice!"

"Grace! Grace, come here girl. I know you out there listening! Grace!" he yelled.

A very short girl stepped into the doorway.

"Yes sir?" she said, softly. 

Ben glanced at her, then did a double take.

Damn. The girl was in a potato sack, and he was still blown away.

She had light brown colored skin, and light blue eyes, just like the old man's! All the other kid's eyes were green. Her hair was a wild curly mane, pulled into a big messy ponytail behind her head that hung to her mid back. Wild curls sprouted everywhere. She was gorgeous. Smooth skin, thick lips, long lashes... dainty hands and cute, bare feet. He couldn't see her body underneath the sack, but she looked too skinny. Short as she was, he reckoned she was around 100 pounds. 

He became vaguely aware that Rivers was speaking.

"Grace knows to stay out of sight when men folks come around." The old man was smirking. He knew he had a trump card.

"Men folk wasn't trying to wait till she turned 18! Had her 18th, 2 weeks ago," he said proudly. His daughter stared at him, wide eyed.

"Papa?" she questioned.

"Shut up, girl!  We aint got nothing in our cabinets and the well needs repairing! How your brothers and sisters supposed to eat? They don't listen to you, anyway! You too soft spoken!" 

Grace's hands flew to her face and she started crying. He couldn't be serious! Who was this man?

The kids were all inside now, standing around crying; begging their daddy not to 'sell' Gracie. The old man turned angrily on the younger ones, and they immediately sat down on the dirty floor. Rivers looked at his Gracie, lovingly.

"Baby girl." he spoke softly, "You'd be helping your family out the best you can. Mr. Benjamin's a gentleman. I'm sure he means to make a wife out of ya'. Doncha, sir?" Rivers questioned Ben.

Ben gave a quick nod.

The old man's shoulders sagged in relief. Benjamin Aldino was one of the wealthiest men in the state. Grace'd be fine. Maybe they all would, too.

He didn't have to ask if Benjamin was interested. He hadn't stopped staring at Gracie. He seemed polaxed. 

Grace was still crying, but he led her to Ben. The girl was too scared to look up at him. She was staring at her bare, dirty feet. Rivers put her hand in Ben's hand and said,

"I know I have no right to ask for a dowry, but I just need $50 to get back on my feet." he pleaded.

He was babbling, but Ben could hardly hear him as he inspected the girl, while holding her hand. She was sniffling and looking down. Grace. For him? Hot damn!

Rivers was saying he could get the plows back from Lenny for 5 bucks. How it was time for him to get off his ass, blah blah blah...

Gregory Rivers felt like he played his best hand; sold his most valuable asset, but to the right bidder. He just hoped he was patient with Grace. She wasn't the brightest of the kids, but definitely the most beautiful. She was still sobbing softly into her hands.

"Please, Papa?" she said, softly, one more time, touching his arm.

"Go get your stuff together girl! You saving ya family!" he said, as Ben removed his wallet. 

Lust and a bunch of other emotions Ben couldn't identify had been tugging at his loins since the girl walked in. Hell yes, he wanted her. He would have given the man $500. This felt like a miracle.

He tried to keep his hands from shaking, as he took out the money and gave it to the man. Rivers hands were shaking, too as he accepted it.

He hated letting Gracie go, but Mary and John were 14 and 16, respectively. They could step up. He didn't like seeing Grace in agony, either, but all he could do was hope for the best.

The kids were all crying and holding on to Grace, as she gathered her few little things, softly crying.

She hated her father. How dare he lay this all at her feet? Drunken idiot. She could hardly see what she was throwing into her home made knapsack, her eyes were so blurred with tears. She was angry. This wasn't right or fair!

The whole emotional scene was a pain in the ass, as far as Ben was concerned. The deal was done and it was getting late. He wanted to get on the road with his new 'fiancee'. His cock jumped. That felt good to say.

"Ask and ye shall receive", he thought, as he grabbed the stalling girl by the elbow and started out.

'I'm gonna give you another $50 at the mercantile in credit", Ben stated. The kids, previously all wailing and holding tight to Gracie, burst into happy cheers.

"Not a dime for liquor!' Ben yelled over them.

He looked at Rivers, standing there looking sad and drunk. He wasn't that much older than him. He knew he was missing his 'wife', but was past time to get over it.

"Shut up!" Ben shouted at the screaming kids. They immediately silenced

"I'll bring your sister around to visit you brats! Make sure you take baths and mind your Pa! You all stink and need haircuts!"

As he jerked Grace away from them, she stumbled. Ben caught her and lifted her bridal style and walked to his horse. 

What a day he mused, as he looked down at the girl he carried. She was staring into his face, terrified. She was looking at him like he had horns. He knew he looked frightening. At 6''4, 300 pounds with a full beard, a bald head and a big cock, folks were scared of you. He chuckled to himself. She'll get used to me. This was gonna be perfect.

PART II

Ben stopped at the mercantile and arranged for $50 credit for 'The Rivers Family'; not just the old man. The shop owner had told Ben, Rivers still owed the store $10. Ben begrudgingly paid it, keeping his fiance in his peripheral vision. She was sitting outside the mercantile doors, side saddle on his horse, hunched over.

He moved around, getting a few things, but was sure to her in his vision.

"That Grace Rivers?" the mercantile man asked. Benjamin's head jerked to the man, but he didn't respond.

"I see why old man Rivers kept her out of sight! She's a damn looker!" the man laughed.

Ben just stared at him, resisting the urge to strangle him.

Outside, Ben saw a man attempting to talk to Grace. She didn't appear to acknowledge the man or look at him. He turned and exited the store immediately.

As he approached, the man looked at him and took a couple of steps toward him, as if to challenge Ben's possession of the girl.

Suddenly, he seemed to recognize Ben and headed in the opposite direction. Ben relaxed a fist he didn't realize he'd made.

He had considered getting a hotel there for the night, but he felt it may be best to take his fiancee out of the area, ASAP. No telling how many men Rivers had promised his Gracie to. She was definitely his now; nothing would separate him from his prize.

He rode hard until they reached the next, much larger town and arranged a room in a hotel. He sat her on the bed, went to see about his horses, purchased several items and then hurried back to the room.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed exactly where he had left her. She didn't look up when he entered, but she did wriggle her feet.

He threw the packages on the bed and went to an adjoining bathroom. He poured a tub, using the hot water provided, and went to retrieve Grace. He lifted her off the bed and carried her to the tub, excited by her trembling. They they hadn't exchanged any words since leaving her father's home, but he could feel the sadness and anger all over her. Her anger pleased and amused him; he looked forward to dealing with her fiery temper.

He sat her down by the steaming tub & turned the shivering girl slowly. He pulled her sack from her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor. He couldn't resist inspecting her closely, but he had no plans to bed his fiancee until she was his actual bride. He wanted his wife in the comfort of his own bed, safely ensconced in his home their 1st time.

Half a head taller than her on his knees, and still fully clothed, he held the nude girl's arms above her head, inspecting her closely. She whimpered and twitched as he turned her, holding her wrists high.

My God. She was perfect. Too skinny, definitely; he could see ribs, but he'd fix that soon enough. Damn! He was grinning at her. She looked back with large luminescent eyes. She was GD perfect.

She had pert coffee colored nipples and a curly black thatch, that matched her glorious mane. He felt his mouth water as he stared at her pussy.

He released her wrist and put his hands in her hair. He pulled the cloth that held it together and her hair popped out, like a cloud. He stared and swallowed again.

He ran his hands lightly over every inch of her, for several minutes, pleased. Grace simply stood and allowed his inspection, shaking in fear and trepidation.

Eventually, he released her. She pulled her arms around and covered her breast, then stepped into the huge tub. She immediately dunked her head all the way under the water. Ben laughed at her as he soaked the loafah.

When she came up, he began washing and lathering the girl. Ben washed her slowly, savoring every moment and observing her. They didn't speak a word.

After drying her, he led her back to their room, dressing her in the undergarments he had purchased. He showed her a blue dress and her shy smile delighted him. 

Ben's dick was rock hard, but he had patience. After he had taken a bath, as well, a knock on the door made her scurry to the bathroom. She came out sheepishly, after the food was delivered. His heart broke at the wide eyed way she looked at the food.

"Don't eat too much, Baby Girl," he said, adopting her father's moniker. She still ate ravenously, then leaned back with a big sigh, when she was stuffed. When she let out a big burp, Ben burst out in laughter, again as she blushed. He hadn't laughed in years, and here he'd laughed twice in one day.

She was shaking again as he led her to the bed, but he reassured her that he meant to make an honest woman out of her. He wouldn't bed her till they were man and wife. They both knocked out immediately after the day's long events.

PART III

In the morning, they had breakfast at the Inn. He smiled at her shyness and tried to ignore the curious and lustful stares at his bride/fiancee. She looked incredibly gorgeous in the blue dress, like he'd known she would.

He had watched her brush and braid her hair into a long plait before leading her downstairs, proud of her beauty. He couldn't wait to get her as many dresses as she wanted, once she learned to please him.

He found the preacher immediately after breakfast and he knew word would spread quickly, that he had married. The preacher knew who he was and people congratulated him by name, as they left the church.

He had considered hiring a carriage, but once again chose to ride out of town with his new bride, as soon as possible. They were less than a day from his estate and he was pressed to get home.

He rode his horse hard, getting excited thinking about bedding her. He wanted to look into those gorgeous eyes, as she experienced his dick for the 1st time. He was imagining her riding him, fucking her doggy style, showing her how to take his cock in her mouth. His head was swimming with fantasies.

He shifted, his dick uncomfortably erect as they rode. Grace, side saddle, in front of him, Ben holding her tight. His hands were roaming and squeezing; possessive. He knew she had to feel his manhood through her dress, as hard as he was.

She looked like a lovely doll baby in the ruffled, blue dress. He kept looking at her face and how the dress made her eyes sparkle. He felt so pleased to be bringing home his beautiful, young wife.

When they arrived at his sprawling ranch estate, he trotted past his shocked laborers, nodding at Jimmy, staring awestruck, and ignoring the rest. Some started clapping and cheering as he rode by with Grace. By the time he reached the big house, everyone had come out to see Mr. Aldino's bride.

Grace had initially been looking around, wide eyed, but as more day laborers appeared, she'd turned and hid her face in Ben's lapels. He was grinning as he jumped off of his horse. He took an exaggerated bow, and everyone hooted with delight. 

They were still shouting and laughing as he lifted Grace off the horse and into the house. He kicked the door shut, grinning down at his wife.

She looked terrified and was shaking in his arms, as he carried her up the grand staircase, to his bedroom; theirs now. Ben was shaking too, but he was shaking with excitement.

When they entered the large bedroom, Ben immediately, laid the girl down on her stomach and began to unlace her dress. Grace whimpered and tried to sit up, but Ben held her to the bed with one hand, and used the other to undress her.

"Shhhh..."  he soothed her, stripping her of all her clothing including her under garments. When she was nude before him again, Ben sat back on the bed, just looking. She lay sniffling, looking everywhere, but at him, as he caressed and looked at her naked form for several minutes.

He finally stood up to undress. She glanced at him and was unable to look away as he got naked. Ben let her get an eyeful of his nude body and erect penis. Her eyes were huge and terrified when they fell on his cock, jutting straight up from his midsection. Ben was proud of his big dick. Whores loved it and would squeal in pleasure at it's majesty. Some had told him it was beautiful.

When he was sliding his pants off, Grace surprised him by swinging off the other side of the bed and sprinting to the bedroom door. He laughed, (for the 3rd time), as she realized it was locked. When she couldn't open it, she slid to the floor, dejectedly.

His dick at full attention, Ben walked to her, pulling her up off the floor. He kissed her passionately on her mouth, groping her naked body everywhere he could reach, moaning. His hands seemed to be all over her, rubbing, squeezing and caressing.

He was slowly walking her backwards, towards the bed, kissing her hard.

Ben was bent over trying to continue kissing her, so he lifted her off her feet to bring her mouth closer to his.

He had never kissed the whores, but he wanted to kiss Gracie the 1st second he saw her. Her lips were as luscious as they looked. He was surprised at how hard kissing her was making his dick. He always considered kissing a 'woman' thing, but kissing Grace went straight to his cock and made it feel hard as steel.

Grace felt dizzy from his kisses. She was afraid of the strange sensations his gropings were creating between her legs. She tried to struggle again when the back of her calves touched his bed, but he simply lay her up on to it; bent her knees and spread them wide, staring unabashedly, at the fine coily hairs on her pussy. 

MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers
12