Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace was mortified, but lay passively. Where did she think she could run to? She tried to focus on her father's words. She was helping her family; they would be able to eat. They would sometimes go days without food. She prayed her sacrifice would end her family's struggle.

She peeked between her fingers and looked at her 'husband'. His chest was hairy. His arms were as thick as her thighs. He had a bushy beard! He wasn't ugly, though. He was actually rather handsome. His brown eyes did seem a little scary, though. Flat, when he wasn't smiling.

She felt his huge fingers spread her pussy lips. He was breathing hard and just looking at her vagina, held open with his fingers. Grace closed her eyes again; they shot open when she felt something hot and wet on her pussy.  She tried to pull away, but he held her tighter by her waist and devoured her... with his mouth!

What in the world was he doing? She was uncomfortable and embarrassed.  Why was his mouth down there? That was just wrong!

She tried to pretend it wasn't happening, but he was growling and licking at her like an animal. His hands shot up to her breast. He roughly squeezed them, using his thumbs to flick her nipples. The feelings his actions created in her body made her back suddenly arch off the bed.

She hadn't realized that her hands were on his head between her legs, kneading his bald scalp. As he continued to lick and suck her, he began focusing on her clit. The more he sucked and licked it, the less embarrassed Grace felt. Oh God. It felt good.

"Oooooo..." Grace moaned.

Something was happening. It was still embarrassing, what he was doing to her, but it felt really good. She spread her thighs wide and pressed her pussy up into his face, mewing. It was building up and would boil over soon, if he kept doing that. She tried to stop it him, but an explosion shot from between her legs suddenly, Her entire body tensed up and then shook. She cried out and started grinding her hips on his face. Grace held onto his his head and rode her orgasm; grinding herself shamelessly, on his bearded face. She was shouting and crying at the intensity of the feeling. She didn't want it to end!

Ben rose up and looked at her; his eyes crazed and his face covered with her juices. Grace was embarrassed again at her behavior.

She saw his impossibly huge penis jutting up at her, like the sword of a Warrior and felt faint. He couldn't think that would fit! He pulled her hips to the edge of the bed, took his cock in one hand and leaned over her. His hairy chest was in her face. She  pushed at his chest fruitlessly, when felt something splitting her open. 

He pushed his hips forward again and Grace's mouth opened in a wordless scream. She didn't like this at all. This hurt. She tried to push at him again, but it was like pushing a brick wall.

Ben pushed his dick into her another few inches. He was trying to take it easy, but he didn't know if he could. God, she was tight. She felt so good. He fought off the urge to come. He had to get it all inside! 2 more hard shoves and their pelvis' finally met.

Ben felt a peace like he had never felt before, as he held the whimpering girl to his chest. Everything felt right in the world. He tried to calm himself.

Finally, he was in control enough to look down at the girl. Her eyes were squeezed shut. He had to see those eyes.

"Look at me, baby girl" He whispered.

"It hurts!" Grace cried out.

Her eyes were still closed and Ben was losing patience.

"Open your eyes, Gracie" He said as he pushed his hips into her. The painful intrusion made her eyes shoot open.

When he saw the pain, tears and confusion in those beautiful, light blue orbs, he moaned like he never had before.

He began fucking her in earnest.  He would be sweet and gentle later, he needed this now; the way he liked it. Rough.

"My Grace... my Gracie" He was murmuring into the pillow above her head. Oblivious to her cries and pleas, that he please stop. He was hurting her!

Ben his orgasm building, as he hunched into the girl,  His body was bent almost double, his forehead to hers.

" Yes Gracie... Yes!"

He hooked both of her legs in the crook of his elbows, and fucked her furiously. He had never fucked whores this intensely; this was his Gracie, though. She was here for him. This was his pussy. It gripped his hard cock like a wet, velvety glove as he slid in and out of her.

He tried to make it last by going slow, but his hips were erratically jerking and he knew he was about to come.

When he finally came, he felt the intensity of his orgasm in every cell in his body. He shot into her for what felt like forever, as he held her close. He was shaking in every limb. There was a man shouting and realized it was him.

After several long minutes, he was finally calm. He realized he was still laying on her fully, and clutching her tightly to his chest. He looked down at the shaking girl.

She was staring up at him with tears in her eyes and some anger. He loved it! He couldn't help laughing again, just delighted.

Her hair was disheveled and was spread out on his pillow like a black Halo. Damn, she was beautiful. She was perfect. His baby. He smoothed her hair and lifted off, her laying to the side. They both moaned as his dick slid out of her.

"It will get better, Baby Girl. That was just the 1st time." He whispered into her hair. 

He did feel a little guilty that he hadn't been more gentle, but that's how he liked it. Rough. She'd get used to it. In fact, he knew, eventually he would make her love it. She and all her fucking siblings were set.

He held his Gracie tight to himself and lay there, thinking of ways he could take care of her family, but keep them far away.

He fell asleep, holding his angel tight in his arms and thanking God for answering his prayers.

12