Grace & Her Magical Grool Pt. 01

Story Info
Grace secretly feeds her bullies her magical grool.
7.6k words
7.7k
8
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
356 Followers

Grouchy Grace & Her Magical Grool

This is a fairly dark tale of humiliation and revenge, but the ending is somewhat less dire than the beginning and the middle. For those who can't easily read the tags ahead of time, the story has an emphasis on sex fluids and lactation, mind control, physical transformation (mostly to hucows), group sex, anal play, and role reversal. Most of the sex is FF+ but there is also M+F group sex and a wee bit of gender-bending as part of the human-with-animal-traits transformation. Also, the story takes place toward the end of senior year in an American high school, and every member of the class has already turned eighteen.

Chapter 1

Grace Delacour had been forced to transfer to a new high school for her senior year. She hadn't been very popular at her old one, but it had at least been big enough that the so-called 'weird kids' could find a clique of their own, or some peaceful anonymity if they wanted it. But her new school was out in the country, and everyone else had known each other since they were in diapers. There was no way they were going to accept a girl who dressed like a goth into their peer group. They taunted her by calling her Grouchy Grace and played the usual array of pranks and cruel jokes on her, like hiding her possessions and vandalizing her car. Complaints to the teachers and principal were ignored or waved off as 'just kids having fun,' and not worth the effort of disciplining, although they occasionally decided to punish Grace for what they called 'spreading rumors' or 'crying wolf.'

Grace was angry but ambivalent about seeking revenge. She finally decided that she would have a quiet kind of vengeance that no one would notice except for her. It might not be as gratifying as doing something obvious to let everyone know she had finally given back some of the anguish she had received, but a secret retaliation was better than leaving town after graduation without ever trying to settle the score.

The senior class, which consisted of only twenty people plus Grace, was getting a class trip to a nearby lake a few weeks before graduation. The site featured a summer camp that would ramp up in a month or so, but for the weekend in question, the senior class would have the run of the cabins and grounds. By long-standing tradition, the local law enforcement looked the other way as the seniors arranged for a couple of kegs of beer to be available for their party.

Grace's father had moved to the town to manage the brewery, which afforded her the opportunity to enact her revenge. Using her dad's keys, she snuck into the warehouse the night before the senior trip and added a special ingredient to the two kegs that would be sent to the camp: about a pint of her pussy juices in each barrel.

Grace got very wet when she was horny, which was often, and she masturbated frequently, but that was at least partly because there wasn't a guy or girl in town that she liked enough to fuck. It seemed to her that making the seniors swallow her juices without knowing it would be a satisfying retribution, and the chance to see them doing it was the only reason she was planning to go on the trip. Her classmates liked to taunt Grace for being a pervert and sexual deviant, which she supposed might be true by their very narrow standards, though none of them had any evidence aside from her personal style to base their insults upon. Doing something degenerate and tricking her bullies into doing it too gave Grace a naughty thrill.

The day of the trip finally arrived and Grace sat alone on the bus doing her best to avoid attention. For the moment, at least, everyone else was too excited talking about their upcoming party to bother the goth girl. The supposed chaperones quickly made themselves scarce shortly after arriving at the camp and lighting a bonfire, retreating to the administrative building and camp director's cabin, where they were probably drinking and gambling. Their plan was to generally ignore everything that happened unless someone got hurt or damaged something, and the seniors generally did whatever they could to avoid such attention.

The partygoers knew the rule was that they had to wait until sundown before tapping a keg, which was pointless, but added an air of ritual to the proceedings that everyone except Grace was satisfied to endure. She watched eagerly from the shadows as her classmates passed out plastic cups filled with the tainted beer and began drinking. Grace's pussy throbbed with need, so she decided to retreat to one of the cabins to give herself a good rub thinking about her bullies being tricked into consuming her essence. It was likely that the seniors would be occupied with their party for at least a few more hours, so she expected privacy for her own little party.

However, one of Grace's principal bullies, Lauren, noticed the goth lurking at the edge of the fire and then walking away; she decided to have some fun at her expense. Grabbing her two best friends, Holly and Lynn, she set off toward the cabins. Lauren was feeling unusually tipsy for having had only one beer, and the other two girls seemed the same way. Stumbling and giggling in the dark, they went from cabin to cabin as quietly as they could, hoping to jump in and scare the girl.

When the trio finally located Grace, the bullies thought they had hit the jackpot. They could clearly hear small moans and wet squishing noises coming from inside the cabin. Figuring that she was either masturbating or maybe having sex, the three girls got their phones ready and then slammed open the door and turned on the lights.

They certainly succeeded in surprising Grace, who was literally caught with her pants down, pleasuring herself with a small vibrator. She shrieked in shock at the intrusion, which was quickly replaced by anger as she noticed the girls had their phones out recording her.

"Look at that perverted slut!" screamed Lauren with glee. "Fucking herself with a toy in public, how gross!"

"Check out how wet the bed is!" sneered Holly. "It looks like she peed herself. What a disgusting whore!"

Lynn simply giggled and said, "Smile for the camera, Grouchy!"

Quaking with rage, Grace snarled, "Get out of here! Go fuck each other for a change, you goddamn cows!"

The three girls recoiled at the venom in Grace's voice but soon recovered, laughing at the goth girl some more as she tried to reclaim her dignity. Finally feeling like they had enough video, Lauren and her friends left the cabin and stumbled drunkenly toward the building that contained the showers and toilets, laughing all the while at Grace's humiliation.

Upon entering the facilities all three girls immediately headed for the toilets, with an urgent need to pee now dominating their attention. They were all feeling hot and sweaty as well, almost feverish. Finishing their business, they gathered at the sinks and tried splashing cold water on their faces, but it didn't seem to help much.

"God, why is it so hot all of a sudden," gasped Lauren, wiping rivulets of sweat away from her forehead.

"I'm burning up," agreed Holly, fanning herself ineffectively with her hands.

"Need a shower," mumbled Lynn, tugging at her shirt and trying to force her way past her friends. "Mooooooove," she bellowed, much to the shock of the other two, who finally let her by. Lynn stumbled toward the showers, disrobing as she went. Holly also started pulling at her shirt, trying to get some more air on her pale skin, while Lauren lost her balance and fell to the floor.

"Me too," muttered Holly, "Need shower." She immediately kicked off her shoes and shimmied out of her pants and panties as she staggered off to follow Lynn. Blearily, Lauren noticed that her friend's ass seemed bigger than usual, and there was an odd something at the base of her spine. It looked kind of like a finger or a dick, she thought with a giggle, and it was twitching. She stared off into space for a while, laughing, but suddenly got concerned again. Lauren tried but failed to stand, so she forced herself to crawl into the shower room after her friends.

She stood on all fours, completely in shock, as she saw Lynn and Holly standing under the same shower head, kissing and fondling each other's naked bodies, which now sported short tails and tiny horns. The girls noticed Lauren watching them and stopped their making out long enough to both say, "Mooooo."

Lauren mooed in horror, then mooed in horror again when she heard herself mooing. She felt her tail twitching in fear and mooed yet again, dismayed to realize she had a tail. She tried to crawl away, but her naked friends grabbed her by the arms and dragged her into the shower stall with them, soaking her clothes.

Mooing lustfully, Holly and Lynn began stripping their friend, who struggled a little, but couldn't seem to get her arms and legs to work right. They knelt down and tried to kiss Lauren, who kept turning her head and knocking their horns together painfully, so they changed tactics. Now down on all fours, the other two girls seemed unwilling or unable to stand up again. Holly began sucking on Lauren's titty, which Lauren thought seemed larger than before. She tried to push her friend away, but she felt weak, and her hands didn't obey her properly.

Lynn nosed around in Lauren's bush for a little while before deciding to lick up the cream that was oozing from her friend's increasingly puffy slit. Lauren tried to yell for help, but realized that even if anyone heard her mooing over the sound of the party it wasn't likely to do her any good.

Despairing, Lauren looked at her friends more closely and saw that they were still transforming, as was Lauren herself. All three had trimmed their bushes carefully the night before, anticipating a weekend of hanging around in their bikinis a lot, and probably hooking up with one of the guys at some point. Lauren saw that her dark blonde bush was bigger and thicker than ever; it looked more like fur than hair. She couldn't really see if Lynn's lighter blonde pubes had also overgrown, but Holly's dark brown curls were a jungle, and similar fur was appearing on the tip of her waving tail, which was now at least a foot long.

Lauren also noticed a swelling around her groin, which seemed to be happening to Holly as well. Several small bumps were protruding from their skins, poking through their pubes or just past the edge of them, that looked something like little nipples. She watched the skin beneath the nubs begin to swell and realized, to her intense horror, that they were growing udders.

Lauren renewed her struggles, finally managing to push her former friends away and scramble back onto her hands and knees. They mooed at her in disappointment, prompting her to glare at them and moo reproachfully. Holly and Lynn simply resumed kissing each other; their hands seemed to still be obeying them, for the most part, as they were able to caress each other's dangling titties with little apparent difficulty. All three of them had started out with respectable breasts of about the same size: a bit more than a handful, but not huge by any means. All three of them had now swelled into the range of the obscene, with tits like a porn star she thought, although Lauren hadn't seen much porn so it was really just an expression to her. Their hips, thighs, and asses were also much larger, but not to the same degree as their boobs.

Lauren wanted to leave the shower room but couldn't get her body to behave. Instead, she plopped down where she was and watched her former friends play with each other. She could smell their pussies and the odor was making her own pussy heat up. Abruptly, Holly and Lynn fell over onto their sides, giving Lauren a good look at the pale fur between Lynn's legs. She also had a good view of the girl's udder, about the size of a football and sticking out from just above her mound.

Holly moved around until she could get her face buried in Lynn's aromatic blonde bush, licking and slurping and mooing in delight. In the process, her own pussy and ass wound up almost in Lauren's face. Her tail was whipping around and helping waft the odor of her lust into Lauren's nose. The smell intoxicated the reluctant girl, who tentatively moved her head closer to get a better whiff. Finally succumbing to her bestial urges, she let out a lustful moo and began licking Holly's cunt from behind.

Lost in their bovine lust for each other, none of the girls noticed a flabbergasted Grace standing in the bathroom door, staring at them in disbelief, rubbing her crotch through her black jeans.

~~

Grace watched as what used to be her three tormentors licked and sucked each other on the floor of the shower room, completely naked except for a single sock on one of Lauren's feet. All three girls were still recognizable as themselves, despite the bovine features. Yes, they had tails and horns and flappy ears and swollen tits and dangling udders and furry cunts, but their faces were basically the same. Those faces were currently smeared with pussy juices and distorted with animalistic lust, but anyone who knew them would still be able to pick them out of a line-up of other mutated cow-women, if the situation happened to arise.

Grace groaned with lust and confusion. It seemed astronomically implausible that the three girls had mutated into horny lesbian cow-monsters immediately after she called them cows and told them to fuck each other. So the simplest explanation was that she had somehow caused it to happen, which also seemed absurd to imagine. The final implausible thing was that watching such a display would get her going, but Grace was undeniably aroused by the sight, and the implication that she had some kind of magical powers.

"Holly, you're not a cow, you're a pig!" Grace yelled, gratified to see the girl flinch. But nothing else seemed to happen. After staring at the goth girl for a few moments she went right back to her 'lesbovian' threesome. Grace waited a few minutes but nothing seemed to happen. Frowning, she tried to consider what other variables might have been at play. She had been fucking herself the first time, so perhaps that had something to do with it. Or maybe it was the mix of embarrassment, lust, and anger she had felt at being interrupted while well on her way to a satisfying cum.

The scene in front of her was pretty hot, so Grace dipped her hand into her panties and started frigging herself again while watching the show. When she felt she was back at about the same level of arousal as before, she yelled out the first weird idea that came to her mind: "You're a special breed of cow that has dicks where normal cows have horns!"

It took about a minute to be sure, but Grace was able to watch the cow-girls' horns melt from bony to fleshy, although the length stayed right around six inches or so. To her surprise, balls suddenly swelled from the base of each head-cock, framing the cow-girl's faces like some kind of bizarre jewelry. Grace fell to the ground as she had one of her wettest orgasms ever, completely drenching her pants.

Lauren, who still seemed the most present mentally, mooed in dismay. Grinning wickedly, Grace got up and started wrangling the cow-girls, who seemed distressed but basically docile, letting the goth do what she wanted to them. Grace forced Lauren to sit still in between the other two, then faced her friends in opposite directions on either side of her. Lynn and Holly appeared antsy and horny, but once Grace managed to rub their pussies with Lauren's erect head-cocks, they seemed to get the idea. They started humping the dicks vigorously, repeatedly bottoming out and smashing their cunts and asses against Lauren's head, splattering her with their pussy juices.

Grace peeled off her pants and panties and tossed them away, already primed for another orgasm as she watched the depraved display. Lauren had started off mooing mournfully but gradually progressed to distracted and then to delighted. Her eyes crossed as her head-cocks started cumming into her friends' snatches and she fell flat on the floor, unconscious, with a few stray drops of cum dripping from her dick-horns.

Grace watched in glee and amazement as Holly and Lynn both orgasmed right after Lauren, which caused their head-cocks to blast off as well, spraying semen or something similar to it all over the surrounding area. The combination of the sight and the depravity set Grace off, and she screamed as several powerful jets of girlcum shot out of her pussy, arcing a few feet in front of her. Holly and Lynn were not quite as tired as Lauren, apparently, probably because they hadn't had anyone's asses slamming into their heads, so the two former girls set about licking up their horn-cum and the pussy juice Grace had just squirted all over the floor.

Grace sat watching the cow-girls as they finally settled down in a pile and drifted off to sleep, mooing quietly. She felt inclined to sleep also, but there was a mystery to be solved. As much as it might amuse her, Grace didn't think it would be smart or fair to leave the girls in this condition, so she said, "While you sleep, your bodies will go back to normal, but you'll remember that you're my lesbian cows inside, and I can bring that side of you back out whenever I want. If you trying telling anyone else about what happened or about me, or writing or typing it, you'll just moo instead."

Satisfied that she'd covered the bases adequately for the time being, Grace gathered up her clothes and got dressed. She considered stealing the other girl's garments as well, thinking it would be a pretty fair prank to play, but eventually decided it wouldn't be all that much fun, so she contented herself with only taking their underwear. She went back to her cabin to rest, certain that the rest of the weekend should be even more exciting, and looking forward to Lauren's reaction when she awoke to her new reality.

Chapter 2

Grace awoke from her nap only a few hours later, disturbed by the noise of some of her classmates blundering drunkenly into the unoccupied cabins nearby. She had had the foresight to leave one of the stolen pairs of panties on the doorknob of the cabin she was using, which had sufficed to keep the other seniors from stumbling in upon her. Yawning and stretching, Grace decided that she should take the chance of spying on the others to see if her powers worked on anyone else.

After an hour of failed experiments, however, Grace was forced to the conclusion that whatever strange chance had given her control over Lauren, Holly, and Lynn did not appear replicable. Or at least, she was apparently missing some vital component and couldn't determine what it might be. The illicit voyeurism had been a turn-on, however, even though she wasn't particularly interested in any of her peers as sexual partners. The fact that she was invading their privacy gave her a malicious thrill, somewhat akin to the experience of controlling her bullies earlier.

Thinking back on her escapades, Grace was almost ready to believe she had dreamed the entire thing, since it was so bizarre and supernatural, and evidently not repeatable. If it weren't for the panties hanging on the door providing mute evidence to the contrary, she might have put the episode behind her and forgotten about it. But the scrap of cotton dangling from the doorknob hinted at mysteries to be explored, so she stalked off to the shower rooms with renewed determination.

Once there, Grace was a little surprised and relieved to find her three erstwhile bullies still dozing in a naked pile together. Remembering them as her horny lesbian cattle got her blood boiling again, and she reached into her jeans to tickle her clit. She decided to test her control over their bodies before trying to wake them. She quietly mumbled, "Your nipples are two inches long and permanently erect."

Bamagan
Bamagan
356 Followers